• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Attack of Desire

Attack of Desire

12

Edited by aisielynn. I'd like to thank her for her great editing. Thank you!

*****

The desire burns hot, a furious fire in Kate's body. The waves of frustration almost make her dizzy, angry and yet so incredibly sad. She jerks against the chains again. She strangles a whine, a sound of squashed desire so harsh her underwear is soaked, her mind trying to pull anything and everything she knew about Darren to her. She wanted him so badly she didn't even know it was possible.

She blinks her eyes open, not daring a look across the room. Eyes burn into her, scorching her cold skin.

But there was nothing. No hands, no skin to skin, no one to take away the cold lingering in her body.

"This is ridiculous!" She intends to snarl, but it comes out weak, deprived. "Tying us up does nothing, proves nothing. If its worthiness that's needed, surely there's some other way."

She slides her eyes to Kane standing in the doorway, still there despite the hour that had passed since she'd been shackled to the wall in little more than her underwear. The torn party dress does nothing to help keep her warm or covered. "Humans" he says almost bitterly. The emotion seemed odd, not quiet despising her, but not liking her. "You never get it. If you are to be worthy, this is the only way. We can't just ask you two to be perfect for each other, or ask you a few life questions."

"Sacrifices must be made" he continues, rubbing a hand across his stubby chin. He reminds Kate of Darren in that way, but there are no hot flames associated with him. Kane bares his teeth suddenly. "Therefore, you two shall stay here for the 24 hours" Kane glances at Darren, but Kate doesn't dare. "Calm yourself, brother. I'd hate to see you broken over her."

"Wait!" Kate calls, but Kane's already stepped out. The heavy metal door closes with a bang. "You can't just lock us in here!"

She gets no answer.

.::3 hours earlier::.

Kate's skin prickles from the cold, goose bumps flocking to her exposed limps like people rushing to free money. The road is dark, and thick clouds threaten overhead. The wall behind her is marked with spray paint, bright words in funky fonts.

She shifts her weight and narrows her eyes at her friends. She didn't personally know them; not one. They all went to the same college; studied Media Art Design and had study lessons together.

Ashley was the tallest of all the girls, a pretty brunette with sexy long legs, creamy, pale skin and the most exotic green eyes Kate had ever seen. If Kate wasn't so straight, she may have tried hooking up with the brunette already, and the sleek white dress she wore didn't help. She was an angel, from looks to clothes, down to her very soul. Kate wanted to hate her then tried to like her, neither worked.

Although, saying that, Kate hated Jess easily. She was a red head with simple brown eyes and a mouth that simply never closed. If someone was to even blush when looking at a guy, Jess pounced with questions always including 'you had sex with him, didn't you?!', 'was it anal, or oral? Whatever it was, it was either really good, or really bad. I can tell.'

Her sister Isabell was less intense. She had the same wild red hair, but she was shorter with grey eyes. She was a lot quieter. Both sisters wore red, the same fiery shade as their hair. Isabell's was longer. Kate didn't even categorize Jess's as a dress, it was more lingerie.

The last girl was Sam, silly and fun but not quite always easy to be around. Sometimes she was a little too cheerful. Her blond hair was curled into a high bun, ringlets falling loose.

It made Kate's black hair feel flat and plain. It wasn't bright or curly; it was dead straight. To Kate, she was nothing special, had dark grey eyes, black hair and pale skin. She didn't have the long legs, or the wicked curves.

So she'd opted for a sleeveless black dress that hugged her upper half, and hung loose around her thighs. Now she wished she'd taken the jeans and jumper like she had planned. "Yep, this is great" Kate says sarcastically. "I'm so hyped right now."

Sam glances over her shoulder, grinning childishly. "Come on, lighten up. We're nearly at the door and the night's still early!"

Kate just shakes her head. 10:30 was not early. At this time, she should be finishing homework or doing revisions, or read-

"Oh, please" Ashley suddenly says. "You're thinking about everything else you could be doing again, aren't you? On top of that list: Revision."

Kate scowls. She isn't a bad person to want to get her college degree. Partying doesn't help. "Actually, homework was on top..."She purses her lips, hating to admit it, but knowing Ashley was almost right, "Revision was second."

Jess rolls her eyes. "You promised you'd come out. You never leave you're dorm!" Ashley argues. "It's time you met the real world, had a little fun. You're so predictable and boring"

"I like being predictable and boring," Kate offers. Ashley sends her a dark look, which Kate ignores.

A minute later, the small group is being ushered inside the club by the thick body of a guard. He doesn't even react when Jess winks and thanks him a little too kindly. Kate just ignores her.

Inside, the club's loud, music thumping through the rooms like the speakers are about to burst. The ground floor is a mash of shimmering colour, swinging arms and thrashing limbs. Strobe lights flicker over the room in bright flashes, illuminating parts of the dances before plunging them into a shifting black sea again.

Ashley grins. "I'm getting the drinks!" she shouts and disappears.

Jess doesn't even offer a word of goodbye before slinking into the throng of sweaty bodies. Isabell sighs. "She's going to try and bring a bunch of hot guys over again"

"And the problem is...?" Sam stresses.

"Do you know how loud it is when 5 guys are all trying to sneak out at 6 in the morning? I'm surprised anyone gets any sleep."

Sam suddenly seems eager to follow Jess. "I really got to stay at your place one night."

Kate makes a face of horror. 5 guys? She couldn't even fathom how that would work, what would happen when they decided they wanted to have group sex and two had to watch? Why would anyone get off on that? More importantly, where would they sleep?

"Kate" Isabell clicks her fingers. "Don't look so worried. What she does is her business."

Kate nods. She takes a drink from Ashley when she returns, and takes a sip. She coughs and turns away, resisting the urge to put the glass down. The brunette paid for it, Kate wasn't going to let it go to waste. She chokes down another mouthful, wondering how anyone could drink such stuff.

Ashley laughs. "You are such a wimp. It's only-"

Before she can finish, Sam snatches Kate's glass and downs it. She slams the glass down before throwing her arms up. "Woooh!" She screams. She disappears within the crowd a second later. Soon Ashley and Isabell disappear as well.

Unsure, Kate sits down at a small table, feeling out of place. A headache's already forming in her head, tightening around her temples. The club's too warm, the smell too thick and choking. She doesn't know how much time passes before she finally stands up, marches into the wall of bodies, swinging her hips and ready to dance. She's determined to be anything but predictable and boring, not tonight.

It doesn't work. As soon as someone's hands had touched her, she'd spun around, startled. The girl had grinned slyly, and Kate had fled.

And that's how she got back out onto the dark street. She crosses her arms, feeling childishly stubborn. "I'm not going back in!" She huffs. Kate glances at the thick, apathetic bouncer once before heading back to her dorm. It was a short walk, and the girls hadn't taken a car even though the traffic wasn't heavy at night. Kate didn't even have a car, not that she cared.

She was from a small town, where everything was in walking distance, and going to the big city wasn't as hard as she expected. Trams ran throughout the day, and on every corner was a store selling fast food.

Kate sighs, touching her hair briefly. Some was already slipping out, even though she hadn't done anything.

A moment later she halts, feeling odd. She pauses, looking up and down the road. Warmth floods through her torso, aiming low. The warmth soon turns hot, and her cold skin feels frozen. She presses her thighs together, feeling weird, wet.

She ignores it as best as she can until something in her yanks hard, almost like a tie snapping into place. Her breath leaves her so suddenly she stumbles in her low heels. She leans against a wall.

"Excuse me miss" A man inquires politely. "Are you alright?"

Kate tries to reassure him, but when she looks up he's too bright. As if someone had hit a spotlight on the world suddenly, and everything glares into her eyes. She reels back, turning away. But the world doesn't change.

"Miss-" the man starts when a loud bang comes from somewhere.

Kate jerks, feeling lost. When she finally turns, the man is looking confused through a doorway which swings open quickly a minute later. The door slams against the wall, hinges creaking. Maybe it was just her imagination, but the glass on the door shatters, flying everywhere in a spray of reflecting light.

She spots the new man just as he's lunging at her. The world dulls back to normal, but he seems like a dark shadow, handsome and sharp and-

He throws her against the wall. Kate gasps in surprise, and suddenly lips are on hers. They're hot, fiery, burning and scorching her skin as they touch her. But she loves every second of it and opens her mouth to let out a moan.

The man's tongue invades her mouth, and Kate's surprised when she challenged his to war with her own tongue. Heat flashes over her skin, and where he touched burns.

A very inhuman growl echoes from the man, intriguing Kate like nothing ever had. She attacks the man, needing to get closer to him, wanting to be one with him. His skin's fire under her hands and when she threads her fingers in his hair, he lets out another of his deep growls. Thick hands suddenly yank her off her feet 'til she's forced to wrap her legs around the guy's hard waist.

He smells amazing. Pine, male and something exotic, animalistic. His hands are everywhere, touching feeling, on her neck, chest, her waist, hips and thighs. She feels feverish; aroused to the point she didn't care if he took her against a wall in the middle of the street or against a wall. She can feel the rough brick press into her shoulder blades.

Part of her is revolted, but too much of her doesn't give a damn. She gasps, tilting her head up with a cry of pleasure as his hands find their way under her dress. Everywhere is hyper-sensitive, her nerves firing off like fireworks.

His lips trail down her jaw, and he bites at her neck hard, hands clawing against her legs. She whines in delight, loving how rough he is. He nips again, seemingly even more hungry and aroused when she gasps weakly.

His hand fumbles under her dress, fingers finding her clit too easily. He flicks it and Kate arches against him, groaning.

She's so wet she can feel it, smell it. She's so turned on, so hot she yanks at his hair hard. He snarls against her, teeth biting her shoulder viciously. She makes another sound, and suddenly his other hand is fighting for access to her underwear.

But he can't find any way under the fabric. She gasps when he suddenly yanks at the dress harshly. It rips away like paper, leaving only the top half intact.

Thick fingers curl under the hip straps of her underwear. He yanks them down without a second thought and Kate curls her toes. She whispers something she hopes is a sound of approval, but he's growling again, thick, angry, lustful sounds. His hand fumbles for the zip of his pants.

Before he can get the zip down, he's suddenly torn from Kate. She yelps, falling towards the hard concrete.

Someone catches her arm and almost yanks it out of the socket, but they stop her hitting the ground. She pulls herself up, wild in lust. She tried to lunge for the guy, hearing the growling still, seeing his body and needing it.

The person who caught her drags her back easily, pinning her arms to her side. There are more figures, tall and dark and big. One steps towards her, but not the man she wants. Her underwear is jerked back up.

Her man turns on the two holding him, elbowing one in the face before turning on the other with dangerous intentions. Someone else grabs his arm.

"Let go!" he snarls, and Kate jerks forward, feeling the heat flare from his voice. He strikes out; fighting against the two like it was life or death. And then someone else walks up, and like her guy's nothing, rips him from his feet and against the wall. Unlike what her man did to her, this guy doesn't start kissing and undressing.

"Calm down, Darren," the big man demands.

"Let me go or-"

The guy lets Darren go. He steps back and waves an arm at Kate in invitation. "Fine, go to her. Do what you want to her, ravish her and bite her, break her if you must. And then it will be over, ended. And you'll never have her again"

Darren's frozen to his spot.

"We will kill her, Darren," the guy says softly, "when you are done with her. Do not make me do that. Not to you, brother."

Kate watches in fascination, the words distant to her. She's too busy looking at Darren, the way his jaw clenches in anger. His face is in deep shadows, the light harsh against his face making him look like he's made out of harsh lines. His eyes look black from where she is. Every muscle is tense, thick, hard and straining against his shirt. "Fine," he eventually snarls.

Once the decision had finally been made, the guy holding Kate starts leading her to a car. "What are you doing?" she asks, snapping out of her stupor.

"Calm down, you won't be harmed," the guy says. He yanks the door open with on hand. He's strong, and when Kate tries to struggle free he doesn't even seem to notice. She's tossed in the back easily, and before she can think to escape the other door's opening.

Soon she's being squashed by two men, one the big guy, who grabs Kate when she tries to squeeze through the door. "Hey!" she shouts, fighting against his grip. Fear shoots through her, hot and fast and combating against the arousal enough that the fog clears. "You can't just kidnap me!"

"We aren't, we are simply borrowing you" he says gruffly. He stabs the lock down.

"That's-"she starts, not sure what to say. She pulls against him. "That's so messed up! You can't just-just-no!" she screams, kicking out as best she can while pinned between the driver's seat and the dude.

Hands clamp around her face, dragging her forward harshly. Kate whines, terrified as she looks at the man. He's so big, with huge muscles. But it's not the gross, too over-the-top kind. They look natural, like he works out, but she feels like he can crush her easily. She remembers him saying something about killing her and the fear triples.

"Shut up and listen to me," he pauses, as if waiting for an argument. She doesn't dare, so he continues. "You will stay calm and you will not fight against us, got that? I am Kane and you are with the Redwood pack now, and until after your mating you will not even think of leaving, let alone escape. You will pay with your life for your betrayal. Swear on everything I just said"

Darren's growling, and she's not sure if it's at her or Kane. "I don't-"she starts, so confused. Surely he meant pack like people acting together or promised to uphold something not...anything else. That was in books, movies. "What are you-"

"Swear!" he shouts.

Kate jerks back, almost falling over; his hands holding her up by her head. "I swear! I swear" she repeats and crumbles when he releases her. She sits on the floor, not wanting to squeeze between the three kidnappers in the back seat or the two in the front seats.

"I trust you will not repeat anything we say in this car. We are werewolves. Yes, the fiction type animal human hybrid stuff. And yes, pack referring to us as a group of animals. Please do not ask me to shift because I will bite you, seriously. Every single time we get a human with us they-" he stops and huffs for a minute calming down from his rant. "Just do not ask us to shift, it's annoying. Ask anything else, but that"

"Does silver burn?" Kate blurts.

Kane snarls. "No! Why would anyone think that!? Humans don't burn from silver, wolves don't burn from silver! Why would be burn from silver!" he shrieks.

She cowers back against the door as Darren growls back, as if defending her with the single sound. "I was just curious, and you said anything!"

Kane scowls. "I did, didn't I?" After a tense minute he leans back, once again calm. "Well, I've got to remember to keep my mouth shut."

"Agreed" Darren barks.

Kane sends him a dark glare. "What is your name girl?"

"Kate"

"Well, Kate," Kane says slowly, "would you like to know why Darren so bluntly tried to get you killed?" Darren protests, but Kane ignores him. "Well?"

She hesitates. She already had an idea, from reading so many books. She found them intriguing and loved all the supernatural stuff. In most werewolf books they had mates, and in most of those cases there was no way to break it but death. And now that she thought about it, no one ever got kidnapped. When'd she get the short straw?

She nods.

"You are...well, 'mates' seems like such an overused word...you are his Lolita, erotic queen, whatever you want to be. Although, I do get why people use mates, I mean, you are one who will bare his children, so you will 'mate' with him, I guess." Kane sits back, looking pleased that he'd made Kate's cheeks burn bright red. He hums in delight.

She can't look at Darren. The fires coming back, but her fear still lingers. She knows she should say something, anything.

"Cat got your tongue?" Kane asks coldly.

"Dog, actually" she says flatly, suddenly very aware that maybe she shouldn't have said that. But Kane looks only mildly amused while Darren barks a laugh. Some part of her screams to know what will happen when she gets the chance for Darren to have his way with her. Instead, she forces it aside. "What was all that chat about killing me then?"

Darren falls silent.

The car slows, and Kate realizes she can hear gravel crunching. A second later the car pulls to a stop and Kane wrestles the door open. He pulls her out, this time more gentle then whenever else he touched her, unfortunately, it's still rough.

Once out of the car, Kate looks around. There in a wooded area, something kind of forest like. A house rises out of the darkness. Kane leads her inside, but doesn't turn on any lights. They wonder through the darkness, Kane dragging her and a big man separating Darren from her, though she no longer knows if they're following. It's dark and it's silent. "You didn't answ-"

"In werewolf society, most wolves mate to other wolves. However, it is not uncommon for wolves to get human mates, such as you and Darren." Kane turns suddenly. "Watch you're step, stairs, leading down. For normal pairs, there's the whole 'I wanna fuck your brains out' and whatnot, and they do, and that's over with for a few hours until the next round. But you humans seem to have a tendency of...ugh, not being able to handle so much."

"When we first find our mates, we get this urge to have sex, from both sides of the party, may I add. Humans get it to, as far as I know, but since you can't deal with so much sex, we need to minimize the risk of Darren getting over excited every few hours and eventually really hurting you. And trust me, he will if he's not trained."

Someone snorts from behind. "I'll be the judge of that."

Kane plays deaf. "When there is a werewolf between you and him, you won't get aroused as easily. Take the wolf away and you'd be up against another wall. So," He pauses, stopping. Something heavy shifts, then a light flickers on. "We train him. And you will, well, you can't force him to do anything, so you don't need the training."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Attack of Desire

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds