Attitude Adjustment

I could feel Phyllis's body trembling with excitement as I continued to lick and play with her pussy, and every so often I could hear a small moan, or a gasp from her. Then as I could tell she was really getting into it, I slid a finger up to her wet ass and let it press against her anus. As buried my face in her pussy I forced my finger into her tight asshole. Once it pushed thru the initial resistance it slid several inches in before muscles contracted around it. But I was persistent, forcing it deeper in, then back out and back in until I had a nice rhythm and pace going.

I fucked her ass with my finger for several minutes as I ate her pussy, until I could feel her tensing up with an orgasm building inside her. I immediately pulled my tongue from her slit and stood up, one finger still buried knuckle deep in her ass. I knew she would be frustrated, and that was just fine with me.

I kept fucking her ass with my finger as I stepped closer and slid the end of my now rejuvenated cock into her pussy. She moaned much loader now as she felt my massive cock move into her inch by inch, until it all ten plus inches were inside her and my nutsack was pressed against her. I left it there for several minutes just letting her anticipate the fucking she was about to receive. Then when I thought she was ready I began to pull out slowly making her think that I was going to go easy on her, but then I shoved it back in hard and began a series of hard fast thrusts. Just like that I was pounding her pussy with my dick, my balls slapping against her ass

She was doing her best not to scream as I slammed my cock into her pussy over and over again. My attention was as much on sliding my finger into her tight asshole as it was fucking her pussy. I kept working my finger into her ass faster and deeper each time as I worked up to putting a second finger in. The more of a fucking her cunt got the wider her asshole opened for me. Soon I had two fingers pumping into her ass as fast as I was pumping my cock into her pussy. Then as I could tell that she was getting close to an orgasm, I pulled my cock from Phyllis‘s pussy and shoved it into her asshole, replacing the two fingers that I slid out at the last moment.

Phyllis let out a cry of shock as I buried my rod deep in her ass and began thrusting in and out hard and fast, barely missing a beat after switching from cunt to ass. After several minutes I finally slowed down for a minute and gave Phyllis a brief respite. I leaned back and too a good look at my cock as it moved in and out of her asshole. Then as I started getting into again, I gave her tight little ass a good hard smack and began to speed up once again. Within a minute I was once again slamming hard and fast into her ass from behind, so hard that the desk she was bent over was moving forward slightly with each thrust. I also began slapping her ass harder and more frequently, letting her feel the sting.

After fucking her pussy and ass I could feel another orgasm building in my balls. I waited until I was ready to bust my nut and then I spread her ass cheeks wide and let my cock slide just out of her asshole which was still gaping wide. Then the cum erupted from my cock and shot directly into her asshole. One, two, three, four big spurts filled her anus, the fifth and sixth sprayed across her ass cheeks and dripped down into her crack. After I drained the last of my cum I slid my cock back into her hole and fucked her for another couple of thrusts. Then, giving her ass cheek one last spank, I moved around to the other side of the desk. I lifted my cum covered cock and slid it, fresh from her ass, into her mouth, making her lick the cum from it.

After a couple of minutes I pulled my cock from Phyllis‘s mouth and with one last slap of cock across her cheek, I dressed. Then I stopped long enough to spank Phyllis on the ass again as I headed for the door. She was still bent over the desk, cum oozing from her ass and her legs still trembling, as I closed the door behind me. I never saw Phyllis again after that night, but I was happy to hear from some friends that she took a week off after that. They also said that when she came back from that week off she was a new woman, friendly, helpful and compassionate. They also said that she asked about me about once a week. Crazy bitch.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds