Audrey's Punishment

Dave reveled in the sight of the roundness of her ass under her pleated skirt for a moment. His eyes glazed with lust, and he rested his right hand on the back of her leg, feeling her warm flesh. Slowly he slid his hand upward, beneath her skirt, lifting it above her waist. His hand traveled across her panty-clad bottom before he actually saw it, and he knew immediately that she was wearing satin. When her panties were exposed he saw that they were white with blue flowers. Simple schoolgirl panties. He let his hand rest on the cheek of her ass for long seconds, his breathing shallow, reveling in the touch and sight that he’d waited so long for. Forcing himself to keep his voice even, he said, “Audrey, I’m going to give you twenty swats, and I want you to count each of them out to me, and I also want you to thank me for each one. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Uncle Dave.” She said, her voice barely audible.

“If you fail to count one, they’ll be two more to replace it, so count loud. I want to hear you.”

She moaned, accutly aware of his hand on her ass. “Y-yes, Uncle Dave.”

Dave lifted his hand, held it in the air for a long second, savoring the way she tensed up in anticipation. And then her punishment began.

SMACK!

“Ahhh! Ow!” she cried, squirming on his lap. His hand had landed on her left cheek and even though it was through her panties, it still stung.

“Ow, what, Audrey?”

“One! Thank you, Uncle Dave!”

“Good girl. That’s the last time I’ll remind you.”

SMACK!

“T-two, thank you, Uncle Dave!”

SMACK!

And so it went, Dave letting his hand fall in measured blows across her ass, and each time he let his hand linger for a second to caress her satin covered behind and to listen for her count and her thanks. He was rock hard and he knew she could feel his cock straining at her belly. On the sixth swat he let his fingers slip between her legs ever so briefly, his forefinger grazing her pussy lips. She shivered, and whispered her thanks that time, unconsciously allowing her legs to part just a tiny bit. She realized that her nipples had become hard, and they ached against her bra. She already knew, by the way her uncle’s cock was pressing into her that he was turned on, but to her surprise and shame, she realized that the warmth and stinging on her ass, not to mention this entire situation, was also arousing her.

SMACK! The seventh swat landed, and again his hand caressed her ass and his fingers slid between her legs. When he touched her pussy this time a bolt of electricity seemed to spasm through her whole body, and she felt the unmistakable signs of her pussy beginning to moisten.

“Seven!” she gasped, “Thank you, Uncle Dave!”

Dave was breathing heavily now. “You’ve been a very bad girl, haven’t you, Audrey?”

SMACK!

“Owww! Yes, I’ve been bad, Uncle Dave.” His fingers now rested between her legs, applying sleight pressure to her pussy, and Dave felt the unmistakable feeling of wetness. He brought his hand up again.

“You’ve been very naughty, haven’t you?”

“Y-yes, I’ve been naughty.” Her breathing was coming in sharp gasps.

“And you forgot to count, Audrey. You’ll get two more at the end.”

SMACK!

“I’m sorry! Eight! Thank you, Uncle Dave.” She could feel her panties sticking to her now, molding her pussy lips, and outlining them. The stinging in her ass was sharp and hot, but instead of dreading the next swat, she found herself anticipating it, waiting anxiously for it.

“SMACK! “Tell me,” Dave demanded, this time letting his hand blatantly cup her wet panty crotch, forcing her legs wider, and finding her clit with his middle finger, “Tell me what a naughty girl you’ve been!”

“Ahhh, Nine! Thank you, Uncle Dave! I’ve been naughty, I’ve been a very naughty girl, oh I’ve been so bad!”

“I know you have, Audrey. You’ve been such a little tease to me, haven’t you?”

SMACK!

“Ten! Thank you, Uncle Dave! Yes, I’ve been a bad girl; I’ve been a tease. I’m sorry, Uncle Dave!” The crotch of her panties were now soaked, and any pretense that this was about her shoplifting crime was long gone. She felt the last shreds of her resistance slip away as her uncle caressed her ass and fondled her cunt, his finger sliding between her satin covered lips. Her clit was engorged, and every touch of his hand sent a wave of pleasure coursing through her body.

SMACK! “You’re a dirty girl, aren’t you, Audrey? I think you like being punished. I think you enjoy having your tight little ass smacked, don’t you?”

“Eleven! Thank you, Uncle Dave! I am, I am a dirty girl Uncle Dave. I need to be punished! Oh, thank you, Uncle Dave!”

SMACK! Her whole body was alive with tension, every nerve aflame. Her pussy ached, her nipples felt like they would poke through her bra, and when his hand found her clit after the twelfth stroke, she simply exploded.

“Ghaaa!” she screamed, writhing as her orgasm tore through her like a live thing. Her pussy flooded juice, and her already soaking panties became wetter still. The insides of her thighs began to shine with her moisture, and Dave kept his hand there, cupping her pussy, pressing just so until her orgasm subsided.

“Twe…Twelve…” she said, at last, “Thank you, Uncle Dave. Thank you so much.”

Thirteen, fourteen and fifteen were called out, and in between every swat Dave would coax her to talk even dirtier than before, each time stroking her panties. His hand was now slick with her discharge, and he was leaving wet palm prints on the white satin over her ass.

“You’re a dirty slut, aren’t you, Audrey?”

“Oh yes, Uncle Dave!”

“You’re my dirty slut, isn’t that right?”

“I’m your dirty little slut, Uncle Dave!” Her voice quavered and her breath came in ragged pants.

“Your going to cum for me again, aren’t you, Audrey?”

“Oh god, yes, I’m gonna cum again, Uncle Dave, I’m gonna cum for you!”

Between the spanks and the talk, and the sheer exquisiteness of surrendering herself completely to her uncle, Audrey did cum again, gasping and crying out as pleasure wracked her young body.

After the fifteenth swat, and her second orgasm, Dave paused. “Seven more to go, Audrey. Five of the original twenty, and two more for forgetting to count. These seven will be done on your bare ass.”

She sighed as he hooked his fingers under the elastic of her panties and slowly pulled them down to her knees. They clung to her pussy, and he had to peel them from her. He swallowed hard, almost cumming in his pants at the sight of her naked ass, red from his swats, her drenched panties bunched up at her knees, her pleated skirt hiked up around her waist. How he wanted to throw her on the couch right then and tear his cock free of his pants so that he could fuck her. But he waited, maintaining control, knowing that he must be the dominant, and follow through on his promise of a complete spanking. It was what she wanted. What she needed.

SMACK!

His hand came down on her naked ass and the sting of it made her body jerk with pain and pleasure. “Sixteen! Thank you, Uncle Dave!” Her ass was sore and tender, and his swat against it without the protection of her panties was magnified, yet so was the rush of pure lust that rushed through her when his hand delved into her cleft again. At long last Uncle Dave touched her bare pussy, sliding his fingers down her naked slit, finding her clit, and combing through her sparse, blonde pubic hair.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

His hand fell four times in quick succession, taking her by surprise. She writhed and moaned on his lap, her pussy leaking onto an ever-widening wet spot she was creating on the lap of his pants. Tears sprang to her eyes, but at the same time each spank was like a quick step up a staircase toward yet another orgasm, and such was her pleasure that she could barely gasp out the required count and thanks after each swat.

“Twenty! Thank you, Uncle Dave!” She wailed, knowing that the end of her spanking was near, yet somehow dreading the thought of its completion. Something about this, being held across his lap, being punished, being fondled and being made to speak such filth, it felt so… right. She longed for him to do with her as he wished, longed to please him, longed to be used.

His left hand entwined in her hair, gripping it tightly and pulling her head back while his right hand found her sopping hole again, this time slipping a middle finger into her virgin depths. Her back arched and her whole body shook as he found her hymen. Her mouth opened in a perfect “O”, but no sound came out. Dave leaned down close to her ear, whispering his words to her as he slid yet another finger inside her and fucked her with them both.

“You’re my whore now, aren’t you, Audrey?”

She could barely speak. “Y…y…yesssss…! I’m your…whore!”

“We’re almost done with your spanking, Audrey. Only two more to go. I want to hear you ask me for them. I want to hear you beg me for them!”

“Spank me, Uncle Dave! Oh god…please…SPANK ME!” Her voice was a gasping whimper, and he pulled at her hair, forcing her head back as her words came out in a rush. “Punish me, Uncle Dave! I’m a bad girl and I need to be spanked and used I’ll be good I’ll be your good little girl I promise oh god oh god oh god pleeeease spank my dirty ass!”

SMACK!

“ARGH! Twenty-one! Thank you, god thank you Uncle Dave I’m your whore I’m your whore I’m your filthy little slut whore!”

“Yes, Audrey! Yes…you…are!” Dave cried out, overcome with lust. He drove his fingers back into her cunt and then withdrew them, putting them into his mouth. His eyes closed as he savored the first fresh taste of her juices. She writhed on his lap, hunching back and forth, grinding against his cock. He knew she was on the verge of cumming, and he knew he would not last much longer. He returned his fingers to her hole, wetting them with her glistening juice again, this time running them from her cunt to her tiny asshole. She nearly lost control as he swirled his finger around that rosebud, getting it wet and slick with her own cum. “Your going to cum, aren’t you, Audrey? My little bitch is going to cum, isn’t she?”

“Yes, Uncle Dave!” she answered through tears.

“Then cum!” With that, he drove his middle finger, slowly but steadily, deep into her virgin asshole and then, just as slowly, withdrew it all the way.

It was too much for her. Audrey came with a gagging shriek, and if not for Dave holding her on his lap she would have surely fallen to the floor. As her orgasm gripped her, he landed his final swat.

SMACK!

He had timed it perfectly, and the sting of his hand was like an electrical jolt. Her whole body seemed to tense up and explode. She shuddered and moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head as her orgasms pounded her, piling up one after another, sending her from one peak to the next. It was a full five minutes before she was, at last, able to choke out, “Twenty…one. Thank…you…Uncle Dave. Thank…you…sooooo much.”

Dave pulled her off his lap, forcing her to her knees and standing up before her. She looked up at him, her eyes glazed as he said, “Your very welcome, Audrey, but we’re not through yet. Not by a long shot! Now you’re going to please me the way only a little slut truly can!” He ripped open the snaps of his 501’s, and his raging cock tumbled free, drooling precum, just inches from her face. “Open your mouth, Audrey. Open your little slut mouth!” She did, immediately, fascinated with his cock and so wanting to please him, absolutely willing to heed his every word. He grasped his cock in one hand and her hair in the other and at last, at long last, shoved his seven-inch cock into her warm, wet, teenaged mouth.

He gritted his teeth, trying to hold back his cum. He grasped her head in both hands and began to fuck her mouth. The sensation was simply too much. The sight of his catholic schoolgirl neice kneeling before him in full uniform, her eyes wide and looking up at him, her glossy pink lips sliding the length of his cock, and the build up during the spanking session, it was all too much. Audrey sucked franticly, and she suddenly felt his cock, the first cock she had ever had in her mouth, swell up even further than it had been. It jerked and twitched, and Uncle Dave roared and held her head perfectly still with his dick buried in her mouth as it exploded.

Cum, hot and salty, blasted onto her tongue and the back of her throat. It splashed the roof of her mouth, and she had no choice but to franticly swallow. It slid down her throat, only to be replaced by another gout, and then another. Dave’s whole body stiffened and shook, and his semen filled her mouth and dribbled out of the corners of her lips. She caught it in her hands and, like a girl possessed, smeared it on her face, her chin, and her cheeks. She didn’t know why, she only knew that she wanted his cum everywhere, outside and inside.

Dave’s cum drained into Audrey’s mouth for long seconds. As the powerful blasts became trickles, she sucked as hard as she could, desperate for every drop. Audrey had never known such a deep and satisfying feeling before. The sensation of total submission was so liberating, so wonderful, that it seemed to make her whole. For the first time in her life she felt completely free in her self-imposed slavery to her uncle. She knew she wanted more. Needed more. Desired only to give him pleasure, to let him use her young body as he saw fit, and she knew she would gladly beg him for the honor of being his slut.

He released her head and watched her as she eagerly licked his cock clean and scooped up the remaining traces of cum and swallowed them. He stroked her hair and smiled, knowing that the day had just begun.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds