Aunt Anne and Her Friends Ch. 11

Lucy looked over her shoulder encouragingly.

"Rub it against my bum if you like... I love that..." she purred.

Taking her cue I rubbed myself against each of her bum cheeks, gazing at the lewd slimy trail that this created on her soft skin. Lucy's advice was very effective. I took the condom and eased it on, then Lucy she braced herself once more as I guided myself into her moist, hair-framed pussy. She began to thrust gently against me and I reached one hand forward to cup one surging breast.

Aunt Anne stood up and stepped to the bed. She leaned forward over it facing Lucy and I. She looked over her shoulder to Bill.

"And you, fuck ME, Bill!" she murmured.

In the mirror I admired Lucy's intense stare and my Aunt's long legs and lovely bum as she stooped a little lower and placed her hands on the bed. I was shocked to see Lucy lean forward to nuzzle each of Aunt Anne's little orbs in turn, and lick her swollen, cone-like nipples. I began to thrust more rhythmically into Lucy. I saw Aunt Anne close her eyes as Bill entered her, and saw her little breast swaying too, almost just a flicking motion compared to the more abandoned swaying of Lucy's semi-flaccid B-cup ones.

I stared at the naked backs and bums of the two women and listened to the sensual and gentle rhythmical slapping sounds of body against body. Still bracing herself on the bed with one hand, Aunt Anne raised the other and cupped Lucy's other breast. Our hands touched briefly and I found myself placing my hand over Aunt Anne's and kneading it against her friend's yielding flesh. I looked down at myself and watched my throbbing member half-emerge and disappear into Lucy's mature, married body, then gazed at Aunt Anne's body as it was gently but firmly rocked back and forth by Lucy's husband. He was clasping her hips as he drove into her, and Lucy was still nuzzling her little breasts.

The scene was about as sordid as it could get. Or so I thought.

Aunt Anne opened her eyes and looked back to Bill, then at to Lucy, and last of all to me.

"I think we should swap partners," she murmured. Only Lucy seemed unshocked. It took me a moment or two to realise exactly what, she was saying, but Bill cottoned on immediately. He seemed surprised but by no means outraged.

"You mean...?" he said with suppressed excitement, gesturing to himself and Lucy, then to Aunt Anne and I.

Aunt Anne simply nodded.

"Hell! Hell, yes!" he gasped. "I take it, you and James have already...?"

She nodded again.

Bill exhaled loudly.

"That okay, James then?" he asked me tentatively.

"I er... I guess - yes..." I stuttered. I slid off the bed, my face bright red and my eyes averted as Bill took my place behind his wife. Aunt Anne lay on her back on the bed and I lowered myself over her and eased into her. A greater wave of shame than before swept over me. As if having sex with my own aunt was not bad enough, I was now doing so in front of others, and just moments ago another man had been inside her. But, as before, the more shock and shame I felt, the more aroused I became.

I knew that I wouldn't last long now, and lowered my head to Aunt Anne's little left breast as I increased my pace. I felt her thighs clasp my waist, and her arms embraced me, then, as I sucked on her gorgeous small breast I felt Lucy's hair brush my face. She began to kiss and suck Aunt Anne's other orb as her husband pumped harder and faster into her.

I confess that I came very quickly, and Aunt Anne just moments after. I saw Bill's hand rubbing between his wife's legs, and Lucy too soon reached her climax. A few moments later Bill withdrew and, to my surprise her emptied himself over her bum cheeks. It was very sordid, and I was left with the impression that this was a regular thing for this husband and wife, and not just done for effect. I'd seen it in porn but never imagined seemingly respectable couples doing it for real. I felt like a tawdry voyeur, yet one who had been invited.

After a few moments of looking around at each other I mumbled that I needed the bathroom and left them all. I showered, dressed, and went downstairs. The excitement had been lewd and intense but I didn't really know how to act afterwards.

Caroline and Jack were already in the kitchen, and I blushed as I greeted them. Nothing in their behaviour led me to believe, though, that they suspected anything untoward between Aunt Anne and myself. It felt gratifying to feel that it was still a secret to which only Bill and Lucy were privy, and it was awful and yet exhilarating to think that, despite my relative youth, I had probably outdone Jack and Caroline's hedonism, at least in its degree if not frequency.

As on the previous occasion, breakfast time was a somewhat surreal experience as we all made idle conversation before saying our goodbyes and heading home.

***************

POSTSCRIPT

A few months later, Aunt Anne moved away with her work, and although I visited her and slept with her on three further occasions, the distance from her swinging friends was too great for a further visit there. And just over a year later Aunt Anne met a guy with whom she ended up moving in. Maybe it was all just as well.

To be honest, though, my penchant for older women remained with me, despite a number of relationships with girls my own age. After one of these broke down I found myself toying with the idea of an on-line adult dating site. I hesitated but decided to give it a try.

To cut a long story short I searched a number of profiles and found three ladies in their forties who were tallish, slim and petite. Two were blonde, one was a brunette, named Sally. She didn't look particularly like Aunt Anne facially either. But we seemed to hit it off well by e-mail, and after exchanging a few tentative messages we spoke on the telephone. She had already been up-front about wanting a no-strings fun relationship. I was delighted to hear her say that she quite enjoyed role play.

"I could be your professor, your mother-in-law, your boss or your secretary," Sally said, with a slightly nervous giggle.

I tried to sound calm and collected, scarcely able to believe my luck. I wondered whether to risk it or not, but decided to.

"That.. that sounds great. Mother-in-law... secretary... boss... or aunt?" I asked.

She gave another giggle.

"You bad lad!" she chuckled. "Yes... I could even be your aunt if you wanted. But I'd like to be some of those other things as well. Is that okay?"

I assured her it was, and we arranged to meet.

But that is another story.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds