• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Clair
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Aunt Clair

It took all I had not to throw her on the bed and fuck the shit out of her right then. I had to keep my control as she read the story. I could tell the story was turning her on, her breathing became harder, and I could feel her juices running down my leg. I moved my hand from her lips, and flicked one finger over her clit; she shuddered, and moaned louder.

Hearing her moan I realized that she would be able really enjoy what I have in stored for her. While playing with her clit I take my thumb, shove it in her cunt, and then I place that same thumb on her anus and begin to rub. As I am rubbing her moans are becoming louder. I begin to push my thumb into her, penetrating her ass. This sets her off; she screams, "ooooo ggoooooddddd" and I feel her juices running down my leg. Her whole body is shuddering with all the signs of a woman experiencing the purest form of pleasure; the pleasure of sex. Moments later she calms down but the flows of the juices continue to go down my leg. I tell her, "I want you to now get off my leg, kneel in front of me and lick your juices off my leg." She moans again while rising then turning to face me. She drops to her knees, sticks out her tongue and obeys my command. I realize she is mine now; mine to command, mine to fuck.

"Aunt Claire" she looks into my eyes while I finish saying, "you know now, you are my slave. You will no longer masturbate, or fuck anyone else unless I command it. If you desire to do so, you must ask for permission first. Understand?"

She says, "Yes master."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Clair
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds