Aunt Jean, Ron, and...

*

Her body recoiled each time she shoved her ass back to meet every plunge of Joe's hard, thick cock. Her forearms were on the dresser top, her palms flat against the backstop, her face down until she raised her head and turned it to the side. Her eyes swiveled to look behind her. She spoke through her ragged breaths, "I wanna watch... make me... make me watch."

Her face contorted more when she felt his thumb and finger twist and tug her taut nipple. Her other breast kept swinging back and forth with each of his thrusts. She turned her head forward angled up only slightly, but her eyes turned upward to look at Joe in the mirror as her body kept jerking from the force of his thrusts. She was gasping ragged breaths. "Harder," she whispered, "harder." She gulped another breath. "Make me... watch."

Joe knew what she wanted. Her mouth was open gasping breaths. He moved his right hand from her pussy, sliding it up her spine. His palm and fingers corralled most of her hair at the back of her head then formed a fist. He pulled it, forcing her neck to arch back and raising her head up, even tilting it passed vertical somewhat. Her shoulders rose next, her elbows planted on the dresser top propping herself up, taking some of the force off hair. Her spine dipped a fraction more, pouting her ass even more, all the while never interrupting the rhythm of her rocking back to meet his thrusts. He saw her face clearly in the mirror, her open mouth taking hurried breaths, her eyes locked with his, and now with her shoulders up, he also had a peek of her swaying, firm breasts. His left hand moved to her cunnie. Two fingertips rubbed her taut clit.

She whispered once more, "Harder... harder."

He knew that didn't necessarily mean the plunging of his cock. It could mean his hand pulling her hair, or his fingertips rubbing her clit, or to move that hand to maul her tits, but it also could mean his thrusting, or everything. What he wanted to do was move her to the bed, slow things down, take a breather, then get back into the intensity, but he knew she needed this first. He guessed he needed it too, it was a release of frustration, sexual and otherwise for him. She also loved the goddamn mirror, it had nothing to do with narcissism, she wanted to watch what he did to her. He admitted he liked watching her in it too.

At twenty-one, she was undeniably hot, nubile, nearly every guy's wet dream. And she did make him rock hard, yet the most mysterious thing about that fact, was that, for the most part, he found it difficult to reach orgasm, no matter how bottom line horny he was or how tight her slippery cunt felt around his cock. He had been vaguely developing a theory that possibly guys at middleage, or more correctly, when guys reached 46, orgasms somehow started becoming connected to emotions. What they were doing right now, wasn't making love, it was animal sex, maybe making lust at best. He had feelings for her, but not love, at least not that kind of love.

His eyes moved from the mirror and gazed down. She had probably put on a couple more pounds since last time. Her ass definitely looked more curvy, more seductive. He really liked seeing that bounce in her buns when his groin smacked against them. Some ripple in her flesh, but it was mostly bounce. Nan's was only bounce, and if he had ever...

He shut his eyes for a second. He wasn't going to think about her at this moment. He looked up and pulled his fist back, arching her neck just a bit more. His hand moved from her pussy and gripped her left breast, his fingertips dug into her flesh nearly viciously. He saw her eyes close in the mirror's reflection as her body shuddered. His hand moved to her other swaying mound, his thumb and index finger clamped her erect nipple hard, then twisted and tugged it savagely. Again her body quivered but she never lost the rhythm of her ass slamming into his pubis.

She closed her eyes tightly as a moan emanated from her throat, "Uhh-urrrrrrhh." She could feel lines of her pussy dew running down her inner thighs. She was getting close... so close.

He released her nipple and squeezed that breast as he had the other, digging his fingertips into her pliant flesh, then did it once more to its twin, before his fingertips raked down her torso to her mons, where he once again started diddling and rubbing her exposed, taut clit, rougher this time though. He increased the force and speed of his thrusts.

Joe closed his eyes. A vision of some old porn vid appeared in his mind. The guy and the chick were in a similar position, the girl bent over at the waist, the guy behind, wildly fucking her like a goddamn machine, a fuck-o-matic robot. He opened his eyes and gazed into the mirror. He was fucking her just like that vid. Was that what he had become? Nothing more than a fuck-o-matic?

Her body started to shake and get out of her control. She shut her eyes. She wished he'd let go of her hair and wrap his hand around her throat to hold her head up like he did once last time. "Oh... urrrrrhh-h-h... Ja... Ja... Jo-ohhh... oh... fu... ah-h-h-hh."

He looked down at her ass. His balls were aching. He wanted to cum, to unload into her depths. Fill her cunt with hot jiz, pump so much spunk into her that it would drool down her thighs. His cock was rock hard, as good as any erection he had as a teenager, at least as best as he could recall. None of this made sense. She was hot, beautiful, every guy's fucking wet dream. Why the hell can't I shoot?!

She shut her eyes tightly again as she peaked. "AH-H-HHH!" She wanted to feel his cock spew heat into her. Sometimes he wouldn't until their second round. Oh god... it felt so good... so good and would be better if right now... Her head flopped forward as he released her hair. The fingers at her shivering, tingling clit disappeared. Both his hands gripped her tits, hard, savagely, his fingertips digging into her flesh for a few seconds, the his digits gripped and twisted both nipples. "Ah! YES!" Her body was on autopilot, quaking, jerking on its own, as her orgasm intensified with the hot erotic pain shooting into her breasts down to her core. A warbling, whining moan passed her lips, "Oh-h-h-hhh... ye-ah-h-hhh," as her ass continued to buck against his thrusts.

Joe shoved deep again, then grinded against her ass. Sweat was rolling down his forehead, chest, and back. His mouth was open, gasping rushed, deep breaths. He released her nipples, then his hands held her slender waist. Sweat from his brow dripped onto her buns. His balls were blue. He had almost shot his load but never reached the point of explosion. It made no sense to him, no sense at all. He looked up her body. Her shoulders had lowered, her arms were folded together on dresser top. She was resting her forehead on them. Her back expanded with each of her hurried gasps for breath.

Joe swallowed then cleared his throat. "You okay?"

She breathlessly giggled for a moment. She didn't move her head so she spoke to the dresser top, "Yes, I'm fine... gohhhd.... couldn't you tell?" She huffed a few more breaths. "Why didn't you cum?" She noticed how rubbery her legs felt.

Joe lied, "I held off. I want to be sure I can get it up for round 2." He sucked a deeper breath. "How about a quick shower, then... let's move to the bed."

"I want another glass of wine too."

*

Ron didn't bother turning on the kitchen light, the only illumination came from a darkness activated nightlight plugged into an outlet at the wall countertop. As soon as they both crossed the threshold, Ron took Jean in his arms as hers rose, slid over his shoulders and corralled his neck. He kissed her passionately, urgently, her mouth opened wide and her tongue greeted his. Their breathing was already ragged. His hands slid down to her always pouting bottom. He gripped her buns. Jean exhaled a sharp breath into his mouth. She felt his fingers working her miniskirt up. She abruptly broke the kiss, gasping breaths. Ron's face coursed through her dark hair then down to her neck, his moist, warm lips began planting wonderful, passionate kisses. She tilted her head to give him more to caress. She sensed the hem of her skirt nearing her waist.

Jean gasped her words, "We... we should... go upstairs."

Ron also spoke breathlessly, "I can't wait... for upstairs." His fingers got her skirt up to her waist, then pushed under her cotton panties, feeling her toned, smooth, luscious buns.

Jean shifted slightly. She mashed her already dewy pussy against his thigh. Her hips squirmed on their own accord. She felt Ron's face nudge her jaw. She tilted her head back and felt his warm lips course up and down her throat. Her fingertips dug into his shoulders. She breathlessly whispered, "Oh... ohgod, Ron."

His tongue traveled around her ear. He whispered, "I need to taste you, right now, Jean... right now." His hands moved to her hips, his thumbs hooked over the waistband of her panties and started working them down, not far though because Jean's pussy was mashed against his thigh and began to squirm and stroke against his leg. He planted another wet kiss on the side of her neck.

Jean's breaths were more ragged than a few moments ago. Her words were half moans, half gasps, "Nnnnhhh... up... upstairs... let's... go upstairs."

"No... now, right now, Jean. On... on the table. Get on the table."

"No... not the table." She huffed a few breaths, then released a brief, breathless giggle. "How... how do you do this to me?" She let out another giggled gasp.

"Table... come on."

"No... no... The-the couch."

"Fine... the couch." He instantly separated from Jean, grabbed her hand and started pulling her into the open living room area, then nearly shoved her onto the couch. He dropped to his knees and grabbed the sides of her little panties and started tugging them down. "Raise your butt up!"

Jean laughed. "I'm trying!" She arched her back making her shoulders, neck, and head press into the back of the couch as she pushed up with her legs. Her bottom rose off the seat cushion and Ron quickly yanked her panties down to her knees. "I want to take my sandals off." Ron shuffled back so she could bring her legs together.

"We'll get to those later."

"Ro-on, I..." She watched him get her panties past her feet. "I want them o... oh." Ron gripped her hips and pulled her to the very edge of the seat cushion then his hands moved behind her knees quickly raising and folding her legs up and back, her knees were nearly touching the outside of her shoulders. She tensed knowing what was going to happen next. "Mmmmh!" Her eyes shut tightly and she held her breath as Ron's tongue lapped crazily up and down her moist slit. She exhaled then murmured, "Oh... ohRon... ohgod." She tensed again and shivered when his oral phallus swirled on and around her already taut clit. "Mmmhhh-h-h." She swayed her hips and pushed her pussy firmly to his mouth.

She had missed him and their lovemaking so much. How they could both display so much passion, so much need and desire and how perfectly natural it felt to do so. She loved him beyond words and knew he loved her just as much. They could act like animals in heat and it was still making wonderful, beautiful love. She murmured, "Ohgod... Ron... oh honey."

Jean wanted to run her fingers through his hair, have her palms caress his head, but in his haste he had trapped her arms behind her legs in the somewhat awkward, slouching position. She shut her eyes again and pushed the back of her head into the couch as an intense, shivering wave of erotic delight radiated from between her legs to the top of her head and down her legs to her toes.

Ron had been dreaming of this moment, it seemed like ages since his tongue had touched her, felt her slippery, smooth texture, too long since he inhaled her intoxicating fragrance, too long since he had tasted her feminine dew. As always he wanted her to reach orgasm first, wanted to feel her quake and squirm with pleasure, know that he had given that to her, that he had shown her in this way how much he loved her, wanted her, thought she was hot and beautiful. And he loved it when she went orgasmic. It was a rush for him too, like an abstract intellectual orgasm. Her pleasure really was his too. He stiffened his tongue and plunged it into her dewy channel.

"Ahh!" Jean's eyes shut tightly and her head pushed into the back cushion of the couch. Her body started trembling. She felt his tongue thrust in and retract a half dozen times, like a miniature version of what his cock would be like. It pushed in again then stayed planted wiggling and swirling crazily. It made her hips squirm and strain towards his face. She murmured, "Mmmhhh... ahhh."

He loved hearing the little sounds she made. It urged him to give her more and more pleasure. His oral phallus pulled from her wet warmth and lapped against her wonderful big jewel. He felt her body quiver and twitch.

Jean felt her abdomen tense tight. Her body jerked then shuddered. Her eyes shut tightly for a few seconds as intense tingling waves of delight radiated flowed through her body. Her breaths were coming fast and shallow. She looked at Ron's face. Their eyes met. Her hands formed fists as she clenched the seat cushions on either side of her. "Oh-h-hhhh... oh R-Ronnnnn."

She panted more breaths. She shut her eyes again. She was on the brink. Her abdomen then her entire body began uncontrollable twitching as if orchestrated by his tongue, a push here, a stroke that way, then the other. Her eyes met his once more. "R-R-Rah... ahhnnnn... mmmh... oh-ah-ah... ahhh... Rohhhhhnn!"

Jean strained towards his mouth, her body out of her control, shaking, twitching, jerking, orgasmic waves like repeating rolling shocks of delightful electricity coursed through her. She felt Ron's lips form an "o" around her clitoris, he sucked gently as his firmed tongue tip flickered on what he called her pink pearl, then his tongue flattened and rubbed vigorously. Her eyes shut tightly as an explosion of pleasure took her breath away for a few moments. Through clenched teeth she moaned, "Urrrrrhhhhh."

Ron was gasping breaths too as he slowed the movements of his tongue. His cock was aching to be inside her but he kept his tongue working, it moved from her wonderful pearl down her slit, lapping one side then the other, dipping between, then it slid back to her clit. He almost chuckled when Jean twitched hard again and released a little yelp. He needed to be inside her. He couldn't wait another minute.

"Ron... Ron, enough." She gasped a few more quick breaths. "Too much, honey." Jean's open mouth formed the hint of a smile. Every time she told him 'too much,' it never seemed right. It was almost like there was too much physical, erotic pleasure at a certain point and if he gave her more, she'd not be able to enjoy what he had already given her. She swallowed then huffed her words, "Oh god... Ron... I love you... so much."

He stroked his face over her flat, rising and falling abdomen. He gave her tummy a few breathy moist kisses as he slowly lowered her folded legs. When her feet touched the floor he turned his head to the side. He spoke while gasping his own breaths. "I love you too, and... I want... I need to be inside you... now.... now, Jean."

Ron raised his head. His hands slid to the sides of her short sleeve top and started pushing it up higher, more kisses to her abdomen, then when her feminine mounds were exposed, he planted kisses over each and sucked first one nipple then the other, his tongue ravenously playing with each taut nub. He felt her hands cup his head. He gave her rising and falling breasts a few more caresses, then abruptly stood up. His hands went to the waist of his jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping them.

Jean's thighs came together but when she raised her legs her calves splayed outward, her feet planted on the edge of the cushion. She reached for her right foot, her fingers worked the little buckle on her thin strap leather sandal. She was still breathing heavily as the buckle opened. "Honey, let's go upstairs." She slipped the right sandal off and it fell to the floor as she watched Ron shove his jeans and underwear passed his knees. His hard, thick cock sprang out, pointing towards the ceiling, nearly standing up vertical. Her left hand reached for her other sandal. "Maybe we should go upstairs and finish undr-"

Ron had gotten his jeans and jockeys off one leg and started pulling his shirt over his head as he interrupted, "I can't wait for upstairs. Now... I need to be inside you right now."

He tossed his shirt to the side and knelt in front of Jean once again. He pushed her knees apart, then his mouth covered Jean's pink, glistening, exotic floweret once more, his wild tongue stroking her petals, dipping into channel; tasting her dew, her warmth, her slippery smoothness, which all made up her flavor to him. Jean twitched at his first lingual touch, then shuddered when his tongue again caressed and rubbed her pink pearl.

Jean's eyes shut tightly. "Oooh-h-h-hhh."

Ron's torso abruptly rose. He didn't bother getting his jeans and underwear off his left leg. He moved closer, his legs shifted into a half folded position, his feet planted on the carpet, his knees pushed into the edge of the seat cushion, his right hand gripped the top of the back cushion, his left hand planted to Jean's side. His face turned slightly and lowered to Jean's. His mouth pressed against hers which opened for his tongue and their familiar lingual dance began, the frenzied version. Finally his throbbing cock made contact with her slippery, pink slit. Jean twitched again, then once more when his manhood slid over her still shivering clit. Ron, in his awkward, crouched position continued stroking his cock between her wet petals and over her pearl. Jean's legs began to flex and push her pussy towards his sliding length and girth.

Jean without warning quickly turned her head to the side breaking the kiss. Between her hurried breaths, she said, "Let's... go upstairs... to the... bed."

Ron responded between his own ragged gasps as he smeared his face through her fragrant hair, "No... no, I-I need to be... inside you... right now... right now, Jean."

"'kay-okay." She'd rather be upstairs but she wanted him inside her too. Again she almost laughed at how crazy they were sometimes. She wasn't even that comfortable in the position she was but she didn't really care. She wanted him inside her right now too. "I'll guide you in." She huffed a few deep breaths.

Ron's torso rose. He watched Jean's right arm move quickly, her delicate hand gripped his rod. "Urh." His hips moved as she guided the head to her channel opening. He thought of something they did every so often. He quickly exhaled a sentence, "Rub the tip on your pearl first." As soon as the words passed his lips he half regretted it. He knew that alone might make him shoot his load. He wanted to be inside her!

Jean almost refused, she wanted him inside. She gripped his girth a little tighter, brought the bulbous head to her shivering clit. Her body twitched at the touch, then she shook her hand making the firm-soft helmet quickly move back and forth over her very sensitive nub in short nearly vibrating strokes. Her eyes shut tightly and her teeth clenched as she felt herself nearly peak again. "Rrrrrrrh."

Ron's jaw also tightened as he growled, "Urrrh... gohhd."

Jean moved his cock to her weeping entrance. "Inside... push, honey."

Ron's cock flexed, his spine curved slightly as his hips moved forward a couple inches. "Urrh." She was so wonderfully tight.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds