Aunt Laura Ch. 02

"Has my cum been dripping out of you today, Laura" I asked.

"Yes, Sir, it has," she confessed into the receiver. "My panties are so soaked that they can't hold all your cum and some has dripped down the inside of my thighs and onto the tops of my stockings. My pussy is so full from your big load."

"Do you like the feel of it in your slutty cunt? In the future you will never refer to it as your pussy Laura. It's your cunt. Do you understand me, whore." I told her in a scolding voice.

"Oh, God, yes, I love the way you talk to me. I love the names you call me and the way you control me. I'm so turned on, Sir," she admitted in halted speech as she confessed what she needed.

"Good, Laura, because tonight when you get home, I am going to hurt those big tits of yours and then I want something new and different from you.

"Yes, please, do anything you want to me. Never ask me, just take it. If I don't cooperate, please punish me. Punish your bad girl, Sir," Laura begged over the phone and I could tell she was almost out of control.

"You will be punished tonight you nympho cunt," I almost yelled at her from my phone booth. "Tell me, Laura, has anyone ever fucked you in the ass."

"Oh, dear Lord," she gasped. "I never have done that. Oh, Sir, I'm not sure I can do that."

"You will give me your ass tonight, Laura, or I will rape it," I told her. Then I hung up as she groaned out a spontaneous orgasm on the other end of the phone.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds