• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Linda

Aunt Linda

12

I thanked the last of the guests and showed them to the door before returning to the parlor where my Aunt Linda sat on the love seat. I sat across from her in a rocker and said, "Well, that was the last of them."

Linda looked up and forced a smile. "Your mother was pretty popular, huh?"

"Everyone here she knew from church," I said in way of a response. "I don't necessarily know if that equates to popularity or just the church looking after its own, as they are wont to do."

"Either way ..." she said with a sigh. She dabbed at her eyes with tissue before breaking down crying once again.

I was immediately at her side. I took the mangled and abused tissue from her and handed her my handkerchief in its place. "Here, use this."

She attempted a smile, but though genuine, she was too grief-stricken for it to hold any shadow of good will. Great sobs wracked her body as she lamented her loss, our loss. "If only we hadn't been so stubborn these past few years."

"You can't play that game with yourself, Linda."

"But, it's true," she said. "So many unresolved issues between she and I."

"So, what? Now you're going to use these new-found powers of twenty-twenty hindsight to 'What if ...?' your entire past?" I asked. "What if Tom hadn't died? What if Amelia hadn't died? Is that how it's going to be?" For the record, Tom was Linda's husband who passed about five years ago, and Amelia was her daughter who drowned at age nine.

Silence on her end, almost a minute's worth, then, "I'm truly alone now. I mean, I still have you, and you have me, but to what end? You will be leaving back for Georgia in a few days and I'll be returning to Louisiana. Is this where our lives end as well?"

She was speaking of Jackson, Mississippi, where my mother had lived and was just lain to rest.

"I ... guess," I responded. "I really haven't entertained any other scenarios, Linda." I stood and fixed her a glass of wine. "Here."

"I don't want it."

"Drink it anyway," I told her. She took the glass, then I headed off down the hall. Upon my return, I was surprised to see that she had drained the flute considering that I had filled it almost to the rim. "Come on," I said to her as I held out a hand. "I've drawn you a bath." I led her to my mother's bathroom then told her to turn. I unzipped her dress, unhooked her bra, then turned away from her. "Let me know when you're done."

I heard her undress, then she said, "Okay."

I turned to see her standing naked before me. Not the sight I had expected to greet me, but I chalked it up to her still being in mild shock over Mom's death. I led her to the tub and helped her in. It was my plan to sit on the toilet while she bathed, but something told me that she really couldn't fend for herself right now, so I removed my jacket, rolled up my sleeves, knelt behind her, grabbed a luffa, applied some Skin So Soft to it, and began to lightly wash her back.

"That feels nice," she said.

I washed her arms but told her that she had to do the rest. She eventually did, but it took another twenty minutes for her to even get started on that. Once finished, I had her stand as I wrapped a towel around her. She stepped from the tub and I led her into Mom's bedroom, where she had been staying. I dug a white bra and panty from her suitcase as well as a light flannel night shirt and told her to dry herself off and dress as I turned my back to her. As I turned around, I was happy to see that she had done so.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. "Want me to warm up some of what those people brought over?"

"Can you make me a bacon cheese omelet?" she asked.

"Sure. I'll bring it to you. Why don't you lay down and rest?"

I was about two-thirds the way finished when Linda came into the kitchen. She approached me, hugged me, and said, "Thank you for being a rock for me. I know this hasn't been easy on you, either." From the corner of my eye I saw her pucker her lips, so I did the same and turned half-way to meet her. She turned my head about twenty degrees more and kissed me on the lips. She lingered about three seconds, which did not seem inappropriate at all.

"Have a seat," I said as I folded the omelet in half and placed it on a plate. As the cheese melted, I fixed her a glass of milk before setting both before her.

"Aren't you going to eat?"

"I'm not hungry right now," I told her. "Maybe later."

She ate everything, drank all her milk, then said she wanted to watch some TV, so I gave her the remote and told her to pick whatever she wanted. We ended up watching an infomercial about "Songs from the Seventies" hosted by Peter Noon. "I think I'm ready for bed now," she said once it was over. I followed her to her room to ensure she got in bed without incident. As I was about to take my leave, she said, "Please stay with me tonight, Stevie."

I looked at my watch. It was seven-thirty. I really wasn't sleepy, but I didn't want to be a dick to someone who had been such a good friend to me throughout my life, who really needed me now. I smiled. "Sure. Okay." I stripped down to my T-shirt and undies, then crawled in bed behind her, laying on my left side.

Linda burrowed into me. She slid her feet between my calves and grabbed my right arm and looped it around her torso, holding it in place with her own right arm. "Thank you," she said. She squirmed just a little deeper, said, "Good-night," and was lightly snoring five minutes later.

Spooning with my aunt, I thought, and quickly my mind turned to that kiss earlier. I really didn't think it was anything more than what it was, a lingering peck that showed her appreciation for me being there for her. You see, Linda was not the archetypal aunt insofar as my relationship with her was concerned.

She was the baby of her family, nine years younger than Mom and just fourteen years older than me, and while a generation separated us, she and I always got along more like friends than the relatives we were. We went on walks together, talking about anything and everything. Yes, even the topic of incest came up between us on more than one occasion, yet we both were of the mind that the dictionary's definition of "sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild" was apropos, meaning that sex between cousins or even aunts and uncles and their nieces and nephews didn't make the cut. I'll be the first to admit that I had entertained thoughts of she and I at various points in our existence, but not to the degree that I had attempted to pursue them, and apparently the same held for her. As I thought on this, I dwindled off to sleep myself.

I awoke before Linda the following morning. I made a pot of coffee and turned on the TV. I was a week behind on my shows, so I connected my laptop to the Plasma screen, pulled up my hulu account, and began to catch up. I heard Linda stirring in the kitchen a short time later. She joined me in the living room, cup of coffee in hand. Without a word, she squirmed deep next to me, drew her legs up, and watched the latest episode of The Good Place with me.

In the midst of it I wrapped an arm around her. She lay her head back against my chest. When the episode finished, she looked up at me. I used my free hand to move a few strands of hair from her face. She reciprocated, then allowed her hand to linger against my cheek. Whatever I saw in her eyes, she must have seen the same in mine. She lightly raised her chin as she closed her eyes. I moved my lips against hers and we kissed. It was a single, lingering kiss that lasted for all of twenty seconds. When I pulled back, she opened her eyes, smiled shyly, and then moved in for another. This one lasted about as long as the first, and afterward, there was nothing more. We watched a few more shows before I announced that I needed to do my dailies. She iterated the same, so we went our separate ways.

Once finished, I went to her room to find her dressed in a peach-colored dress. She looked amazing in it. "What do you say to brunch?" I asked.

"Sure," she said. "Where?"

"I haven't a clue. Let me go google it." I found what appeared to be a nice place downtown. Linda agreed, so we were off. We had champagne and caviar. Linda footed the bill. We walked around the mall afterwards. She bought me an eel skin wallet and I bought her a hat that accessorized her dress nicely. A quick stop to purchase some containers for all the food at the house, then it was back home.

I resumed my place on the couch and Linda resumed her place wedged into me. Without a word we began kissing once again, only this time it lasted for the better part of fifteen minutes. It wasn't hurried in the least. It was slow, natural, as if this is what was always meant to be. When she pulled back that last time, she said, "Do you see how right this feels?"

I smiled and nodded, because I did. We spent the next two hours making out. It was wonderful.

For dinner I heated up some brisket, mashed potatoes and gravy, and green beans. Afterwards, Linda and I placed all the leftovers in the containers and washed the dishes the church folk had brought over. I would call Reverend Reardon in the morning and have him send someone by to collect these things.

"I've been happy all day with you, Stevie, but what we're doing now? Getting these final little bits of business in order? I'm afraid of what tomorrow is going to bring, because I know that tomorrow is an eventuality just waiting to happen. You'll go back to Georgia, I'll return to Louisiana ... I'm never going to see you again, am I?"

Tears spilled out of her eyes. I wiped at them with my thumbs, then kissed her. "Why don't you go get a bath?" I suggested. "I'll be along when I finish up here." As she nodded and exited, I wondered what my next move should be.

It was going on eight o'clock when I finally made my way to Linda's room—yes, I had already begun referring to it as hers, not my mother's. She was lying atop the covers wearing the night shirt she had worn the night before. "Come on," she said as she patted the space next to her. I stripped down to my boxer-briefs and slid in next to her. We were facing each other. She smiled. She placed a palm against one of me cheeks, drew in close, and we began to kiss softly. Her hand slid between my legs. She pulled back and a devilishly delicious smile played at her lips when she found me hard. Without a word, she removed my underwear, raised her night shirt, then positioned herself above me, but just before fully committing she said, "You have to tell me it's okay, Stevie."

"It is," I whispered breathily. She slowly impaled herself on me, taking her time as she engulfed my penis to the hilt. We moaned in unison. Even once there, though, she pushed herself to take every millimeter of my cock that was available.

"Leave this to me," she whispered. She slowly rose about an inch, then pushed herself back onto me again. She rose another inch, then back down again. It was slow, deliberate, and exquisitely torturous. "I'm almost there," she finally whispered into my ear. "Release yourself whenever you're ready."

I held out as long as I could. I wanted Linda to experience this orgasm just as fully as I wanted to experience it for myself. Finally, my hands slid to her buttocks and I began to thrust upward. "Here it comes." Our moans of purest ecstasy filled the room as what was the most monumental orgasm of my life wracked my body. Judging by Linda's reaction, it was one of her most intense as well.

"Oh," she finally said with a smile as she looked into my eyes. She bent down and kissed me, entwined her arms around my neck, then lay her head upon my still-heaving chest. My arms wrapped her up and pulled her close. I never wanted her to leave this spot. I never wanted this feeling to end. We fell asleep like that. It was beautiful.

I awoke the following morning with Linda nestled deep into me as she had slept the night before. I kissed her shoulder. "Mmmmm. Good morning," she said sleepily.

"Good morning," I said in return.

She faced me and we began to kiss. I moved slowly, kissing my way to her nipples. They felt so nice in my mouth. I kissed my way further down until my mouth was between her legs. She gasped as I took her clit into my mouth and lightly flicked my tongue across it. I began to suck it, and she came in no time.

Linda then moved down and began to suck my cock. The raging beast was already hard, and she seemed to revel in how it filled her mouth. She eventually pulled off it and straddled my hips. I pulled her close even as she sank down on it, and we made love once again, slow, like yesterday, but not as slow. The end result was another orgasm much like the one we shared last night. We lay in one another's arms afterward for untold minutes. She kissed me, then asked, "So, what are your plans for today?" She pretty much knew. I guess she was just looking for confirmation.

Imagine her surprise, though, when I said, "I'm thinking of staying a few more days. I don't want to rush anything. I need to speak with a realtor, the utilities ... You know. I just need to make sure everything is in order. Of course, I would like it if you remained here, Linda."

"It's not like I have anything waiting for me at home," she said, and in that fashion, the matter was settled.

The good reverend's wife had come by to collect the crockery, assuring me that it all would reach its respective owners. I called a local realtor and made an appointment for tomorrow to discuss selling the house, and I decided to leave the utilities on so that when it was shown, prospective customers could have a better idea of what to expect insofar as lighting and what-not was concerned. Once the business of the day was done, Linda and I reheated some left-overs, uncorked a bottle of wine, and gave no care to the night closing around us.

We had fallen asleep in front of the TV. I awakened to the feel of her pulling herself from deep within my side, where she had once again wedged herself. "Come on," she said as she held a hand out to me. "Let's go to bed."

I awoke the following morning with a hand under Linda's night shirt. I was lightly grasping one of her breasts. I moved a hand down to find she wasn't wearing panties. "Good morning," I said as I began to lightly rub her clit.

She stretched. "Mmmmm." She parted her legs wider. After a couple of minutes, she quickly pulled my hand from her. "Wait. I'm close."

"Isn't that the idea?" I asked as my boner raged to free itself from my boxer-briefs.

"Just wait," she said, and after a few minutes she returned my hand to her clit. "Oh, God! That feels good."

"Then let me get you off," I said.

She snatched my hand up once again, then said, "Not yet." She inserted two of my fingers into her and held them in place before removing them and placing them in my mouth.

As I licked them, I placed her hand on my throbbing cock. "Linda. Please."

"Later," she told me, then jumped from the bed. "What time is that realtor supposed to be here?"

"Nine-thirty," I responded. It was currently eight-fifteen.

"Better get up and get ready then," she said to me before disappearing into her bathroom. I heard the shower come on. I went to my bathroom and did all my dailies before getting dressed.

I was just finishing up a pot of coffee when Linda entered the kitchen. "We can do brunch once Jessica leaves."

"Okay," she said as she accepted a cup. We talked about nothing in particular until the doorbell rang at 9:29. As I made to answer the door, she said, "Look." I did, and she raised her dress to show me her pussy. She began to lightly rub her clit as she said, "Let's hope she doesn't take too long. I'm ripe and ready to burst." Her glistening labia were a testament to that fact.

That was a precursor to the total time Jessica was looking around and taking pictures. Linda would place herself in a position outside of Jessica's field of vision, then she'd flash me and masturbate. It was all I could do to keep from getting full-on wood, but I think Jessica noticed me sporting a chubby.

After she had taken pictures of Linda's room, Linda stated that she was going to lie down. I cited fatigue on her part as Jessica and I continued, and about an hour later, once she had taken pictures of the outside and she and I signed some preliminary paperwork, Jessica the Realtor was on her way, as was I. I began undressing at the door, and by the time I had made it to Linda's room I was completely naked and sporting a hard-on. Linda was lying on the bed, legs parted, lightly rubbing her clit with one hand while tweaking a nipple with the other. I said nothing as I moved in and placed my mouth on her pussy. She came instantly.

I moved up and sank my cock into her warm and wanting pussy. After about a minute, she came again. Shortly thereafter, I did as well. As I fought to catch my breath, I asked, "What was the meaning of all that?"

"Didn't you enjoy it?" she asked in return.

"Yes."

"Then that was the purpose," she said. I was still inside of her and still hard. "Flip me over." I did, and she began riding me like a speed demon. She was coming every couple of minutes. She finally pulled off me and took me into her mouth.

"Oh, shit," I gasped as she expertly worked my cock over. She never relented, even when I announced, "Oh, damn. Here it comes." She continued to suck me as I exploded in her mouth, then she swallowed every drop. She climbed back atop me, her pussy devouring every millimeter of my cock. She slowly swayed her hips. I looked at her through dreamy eyes and said, "I love you, Linda."

She stopped. "Don't say that if you don't mean it."

"But, I do," I promised her. "I always have."

She bent down and kissed me, whispered, "I love you, too," then resumed making slow love to me. It took a while, but I got my third nut of the day. Afterwards, we just lay together, saying nothing, until finally she said, "I sure could go for some ribs. What about you?"

"I'm in the mood for a steak, actually, but yeah, I could eat."

We cleaned ourselves up and found a Longhorn Steak House. As we ate, Linda said, "If there is one word to describe how you feel when you're with me, what would it be?"

"Comfortable," I answered without hesitation. "I have always felt comfortable around you."

She smiled, then there was silence, then she said, "What would you say to moving to Louisiana with me?"

"Really?"

"What do you have waiting for you in Georgia?" she asked. "You're working a job you really don't like, you're not seeing anyone there—I assume. What's keeping you there, Stevie?" As I thought this over, she added, "It's nothing we discuss, but you know I'm rich. Move back to Louisiana with me and you can return to school, get your Doctorate, and get the job you really want."

"I do believe I would be happier teaching at the university level," I offered in way of a response. I mulled that over a moment before adding, "Plus I would be with the woman I love."

She smiled and took one of my hands in hers. "So, does that mean yes?"

I smiled. "Yes."

"Oh, Stevie. I just know we're going to be so good for each other."

"We already are," I said as I raised her hand to my lips and kissed it.

The plan was that we would drive our respective vehicles back to her place in Louisiana, then take a plane to Georgia where I would get all my affairs in order. I ended up donating almost three-fourths of my belongings to charity, but what I kept, we rented a U-Haul and drove back to what was now our place in West Monroe, Louisiana.

My relationship with Linda was the most stable I had ever experienced, simply because my best friend had become my lover. I loved her immensely, and in a very short while I was deeply in love with her. The fact that I was twenty-nine and she forty-three was never an issue for either of us. If anything, it served to enhance what was already there.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Linda

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds