• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt May
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Aunt May

All I could see of her was a silhouette until she came under the light on the porch. She had her back to me as she continued walking into the hallway to the house and she was totally naked!

"Idiot" I said to myself, as I started hitting the rim of the pool with my head.

Now I knew for sure she remembered and I just ruined it. I got out of the pool and hung my head as I walked back to the house and up to bed.

* * *

The pool was always open later on Saturdays at the "Y" so it was almost 8:30 when I arrived home. There were no cars in the driveway and the house was empty. Two notes were stuck to the fridge.

"Your father and I went out to dinner with some friends. Either make leftovers or call out for dinner. There is $20.00 on the table if you need it. We may be late again. We've got the cell phone if you need us. – Mom."

"Jack, I went shopping. Don't call out, I'll stop at The Colonel for us, be back around 9:30. – May".

It was still over 80 degrees so I decided to take a swim. Through habit I hit the light switch and it took me a minute to realize that the light by the pool had been fixed. I liked swimming in the dark last night, so when I reached the pool I used the switch there to turn it out.

A short time later I heard May yell from the porch, "I'm back!" a moment later she was at the side of the pool. "You want dinner now or when you're done swimming? I can always put the chicken in the fridge."

"Maybe in a little while," I said, looking at her silhouette. "I had a rough day today. Some kid tried to kill himself by diving in the shallow end. He's okay, though."

"Thank goodness for that," she said. "Do you mind if I come in? It's still kind of hot out."

I wasn't expecting that after last night. That started another stir in my suit. "Sure," I replied.

I was swimming around underwater when I noticed a light come on at the surface and two feet starting to descend the latter. I broke thru the surface of the water and there stood May on the ladder completely naked. She had hung her bathing suit across the side rim of the pool.

"I fixed the light today. Hey!" She pointed. "What are you doing with those on?" indicating my swim trunks. "I thought you were skinny dipping. Better put this back on." She reached for her suit.

"Wait!" I said, and instantly my suit joined hers over the rim.

"That's better," she said. "So, do you like?" she asked, as she held her arms out and turned from side to side.

I was speechless. She was beautiful. Her long legs and beautiful breasts were the same as I remembered them.

"You have nothing to say? Should I leave you alone to your thoughts?" she asked, as she started to go back up the ladder.

"NO!" I shouted. "Please stay. I've been dreaming about this moment for three years, and I wasn't even sure it was ever going to happen. Just give me a second to recover."

She had stopped going up the ladder, turned back toward me and was now standing right next to the light. Now I really had a good look. Mr. Wood was coming back for a visit.

"Seen enough? Maybe I should turn this light out in case we get surprised by your parents." She turned out the light. Then she grabbed a nearby towel and unscrewed the light enough so it wouldn't come on even if someone hit the switch on the porch.

She came back down the water and swam over to me. "How about that hug now, nephew?"

She wrapped her legs round my waist and pulled her body to mine. The feel of her smooth skin on her back and the softness of her breasts on my chest almost made my 18-year-old hormones cause a misfire down below.

"Well I guess you're not gay," she said as she placed her hand on my cock.

"I hope you've made a few girls happy with this weapon down here," she said, as she gave it a few short tugs.

"You're the first person to touch it," I said.

Now it was her turn to be surprised. "You mean to tell me that I'm the first girl you've been naked with and touch you? How could that happen? You're fun, have a great sense of humor, and you're one of the best-looking guys I've ever seen. How do you explain this?"

"I don't really know how to answer that," I said, as her hand continued its gentle milking of my cock.

"I think I know," she said. She leaned close to my ear and whispered, "You've been waiting for me, haven't you?" and then she giggled.

I reached to touch her face. "Yes."

I don't think she really expected that answer and a silence grew between us. The soft rippling of the water was the only sound audible. With her free hand she traced the outline of my face and stopped as her fingers settled on my lips. Gently her lips replaced them and she whispered, "Here I am nephew."

I'd never really kissed a girl before, so I tried as hard as I could to give May the idea that I knew what I was doing. If she didn't like what I was doing, she didn't mention it until my hands wandered down a bit too far.

"Whoa, Jack!" she said, as she broke the kiss. "No matter what you may think, I'm still a virgin down there. You're going to need to keep your hands north of the border."

We kissed again and her hand continued it's slow pace underwater. Having never had anyone other than myself touch me down there before, I failed to recognize the warning signs. I'm sure she had no clue I was that excited either.

"It's time to tell me how you want to be paid back," she said.

I never got the chance to answer as she felt the contractions begin. She put her arm around me and pulled me close as the orgasm ripped through me and subsided below. She kissed me on my cheek and let go of my cock. She whispered in my ear, "I'm sorry. I should have known better. I forgot that you were new to this. I can't let this go as your payback. I'll find another occasion." She swam toward the ladder and climbed out. "Don't forget your suit," she said, and headed back to the house.

All I could do for the next few minutes was float around wondering what she had in mind next.

* * *

The next few days went by uneventfully. There always seemed to be someone home when May and I were. Every now and then she gave me a wink, a wet kiss on the cheek and a big wicked grin. Each time she did that, I had to go to my room and relieve the ache in my groin. I think she was getting a kick out of causing me to disappear several times a day.

* * *

My parents were planning to go to Atlantic City over the weekend. I couldn't go because I had to work. May volunteered to keep me company.

Friday afternoon came and my mother was finishing packing when the phone rang. My father had slipped at work and had broken his ankle. We all piled into the car and went to the hospital to get him.

When we got there we found him standing at the emergency exit on a pair of crutches. We got him in the car and started to drive home. It was obvious they had given him something for the pain because he was slurring his words.

"There goes the weekend," he said.

"Don't worry about it, honey. We can do it anytime," said Mom, as she tried to console him.

"$550.00 bucks down the drain. Damn!" he slurred.

"Honey, everything is paid for. Even the meals, right?" she asked.

"Yep," he answered.

"Instead of just wasting it, why don't we let Jack and May go? All they'll have to pay for is the tips when they eat at the hotel."

That came out of nowhere. The wheels were starting to turn in my head.

"How are they going to do that? There's only one bed in the room," he asked Mom.

"It's a suite right? That means there's a couch. They can take turns sleeping on it," answered Mom.

"They're going to come back broke and blame us," he said, trying to keep his eyes open.

'I don't intend to gamble.' I thought, looking at May.

"No, I won't." May and I both said, in unison.

"Keep your father and brother-in-law happy. Keep Jack off the gambling floor. He's not legal yet and May, only take the cash you can afford to lose," said Mom.

"Ditto," said Dad, having given up the fight and let his eyes stay closed. "Just keep in mind that any room service, pay-per-view, or phone calls you make, are on you. You have to check out by Sunday at 11:00," he slurred.

May and I were going to the shore!

* * *

She drove us down in her car. It took about 3 hours, but I didn't mind the trip. My mind was on other things.

We checked into our room and the first thing that was obvious was that my parents had really splurged on this place. It was actually a 3-room suite. A living room/den complete with a dry bar, sofa and big screen TV, a bathroom with an extra sink area so you could clean up if the bathroom was in use and a bedroom with a king sized waterbed. I called from the bedroom, "Hey May, come look at this."

She entered the room and came to a dead halt. She found herself looking at her reflection at different angles on every wall and the ceiling. It was wall-to-wall mirrors. "Boy, I had no idea Gin was into this stuff," she said.

"Something tells me this was my father's idea, and he forgot about it with the pain pills. My mother probably would have been just as surprised as us."

It was getting late for dinner so we headed down to one of the gourmet restaurants there. We chose Italian. Even though there was a waiting list, it still only took about 30 minutes to get in. They had a large menu and everything looked delicious. It was also very expensive. We each ordered and the food came. I had veal and she had chicken. The whole time we were eating she was running her foot up and down my leg and periodically giving me a wink. The bill came. Even without drinks it was over $100.00. It was marked 'COMP - INCLUDED'. She pulled her wallet out, dropped $20.00 on the table and said, "You get the next tip."

As we left the restaurant, she asked, "Do you want to break some laws and go to the gaming floor? You can tell me what to place the bets on till they throw you out or do you want to hold onto your money a little longer?"

The restaurant had been warm and between the drive and the meal I was feeling a little grimy.

"I think I want to go back to the room, get a shower and change. If you want to go over, I'll meet you there."

"No, not really. If you feel like it after you take your shower then that's fine."

We went back to the room. May went into the bedroom and turned on the 'smaller' 36 inch TV. I grabbed a change of underwear and headed to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. It was one of those real fancy glass enclosed ones. The bathroom also had a Roman style bathtub with spa jets. I made a mental note of it for later.

I was fully involved shampooing my hair when I felt a gust of cold air and then the shower door clicked open and closed. A pair of hands joined mine as I continued to shampoo. May was behind me.

"I find a good shampoo by someone else a real turn on," said May. "Let's see if you feel the same way."

I dropped my hands and let her go to work on my head. It felt wonderful. It had gotten the attention of "mini-me" down below. Soon he was in full salute.

She leaned her head on my shoulder and looked down. "I see you like it too," she cooed.

She asked me to return the favor. I poured the shampoo on her shoulder length hair and tried to do the same thing she did to me. After a few moments, she gasped and visibly shuddered in front of me. I stopped and asked her if she was okay.

She heaved a huge sigh and turned to look at me. Her face was all red and her eyes were closed. "I'm fine." She started to rinse the soap out of her hair. "You're the first guy that has ever been able to make me cum doing that. In fact, you're the first guy to ever make me cum, period. I usually provide my own pleasure," she said, still trying to catch her breath.

It made sense since she wouldn't allow anyone to touch her down there, but I never thought someone could get off getting a shampoo. You learn something new every day.

"Have you unloaded your pistol today?" she asked.

"What?"

"You know…" She grabbed a hold of cock and gave me a few jerks.

"Oh! Ah, no," I said, finally understanding.

"Well, how do you expect to have any fun with a round loaded in the chamber down there? I don't want this to end in 30 seconds," she said. "I want you to really enjoy it, especially now after that shampoo."

She started to turn away. I thought she was getting out of the shower. Instead, she turned the water off. She grabbed the soap and lathered up her hands. She then began slow gentle milking of my cock. "We'll get this round off and then I'll figure out how to repay you properly."

She looked me in the eyes and stroked my cock from the base to the tip alternating her hands. I returned her gaze. A wicked smile grew on her face. This was a totally different feel from the pool and I had no idea how long I was going to last. I raised my hands to her breasts and kneaded them softly, passing over her nipples from time to time.

"You do that nice," she said.

"So do you," I answered haltingly.

She changed up and began to take her hand and swirl it up and down the shaft.

I was getting close. I didn't want to cum already, but she was right. My gun was cocked.

She stopped a second and passed her hand over my balls. "They're feeling awful tight down there. I bet they're really full," she said.

I groaned, barely able to maintain eye contact. She took her free hand and placed it on the back of my head. She gently pulled us together until our foreheads we locked together, still looking into each other's eyes.

She changed the hand action again to include a soft pass over my balls with each swirl up and down the shaft. She breathed heavily on me. Our mouths were only inches apart.

"Keep looking at me. Don't look away. I want to see it in your eyes as well as feel it in my hand."

I was trembling. Her breath was sweet. Her hazel eyes were on fire. She moved her mouth right up to my lips without touching them.

"Now," she whispered to me, as her eyes stayed locked to mine. She took her hand, placed it firmly on my balls and slowly but firmly slid it up the shaft.

It came up like a volcano blasting molten lava. I almost closed my eyes but she shook the back of my head as if to say 'don't'. The first 4 blasts of spunk were so strong I heard them splash off her abdomen. The next 3 or 4 were nowhere as strong but I knew they were still hitting her. Finally the contractions subsided and she closed her mouth on mine.

When we broke the kiss, we both looked down and saw her belly covered with spunk as well as a large puddle under her. "I was right," she said. "They were full."

We ran the water again, rinsed off and went back to the bedroom. We dried ourselves and then flopped on the bed. We fooled around, tickling each other, giggling like little kids. Suddenly she hopped off the bed and went to the mini refrigerator behind the dry bar, in the living room. (I could see her reflection in the mirrors.)

"There's nothing in there. You have to bring your own," I said.

She opened it and pulled out a couple of cans of Bud.

"Where did they come from?"

"You're underage for drinking. I'm not. I put them in earlier when you were admiring the mirrors in here. Want to share?" She held a can out to me.

"Thank you." I said, after I took a gulp and passed it back to her. She took a sip, leaned over and kissed me on the lips.

"Let's see if you've recovered down here," she said. Her hand caressed my chest, moved down my abdomen and then to my cock. "Looks like you recovered," she said, gently squeezing me. Sure enough I was rock hard again.

"I bet I can make you cum again, as fast as I want," she giggled. "But where's the fun in that?" Meanwhile, I had begun running my hand up and down her. Her sides were firm but her thighs were soft. I continued to pet her and kiss her softly, as she held onto me without trying to stimulate me any further.

I ran my hand down the side of her thigh to her knee, and then with back of my hand, slid back up the front of her thigh. She then did something I didn't expect. She raised her leg to allow me access to her womanhood. I stopped moving my hand. I pulled back a little and looked at her. She looked back at me and saw the uncertainty in my eyes. She removed her hand from me and placed it on top of mine on her thigh. She then leaned forward to kiss me gently and slid my hand up to her womanhood. It twitched and she shuttered slightly. "Be gentle'" she said. "Just as I was your first, you are now my first."

I continued to caress her down there and she stiffened, breathing hard through her nose as she continued to kiss me hard. Then she shuddered. I saw that shudder before a few hours before. If I didn't know better I would have thought I hurt her.

"Whew, that felt good," she said, while letting out a burst of air. She laid back on the bed and closed her eyes. I ran my hand over her stomach down to her crotch and she said "I think I've had enough tonight. Pass me a beer."

I opened one and handed it to her. She drank and handed it to me. I took a couple of gulps and set it down.

"Why did you want me to do that after waiting all this time? There must have been someone else that you wanted to be with in the last 3 years," I asked looking down at her.

"I wanted it to be someone special. The fact that you waited 3 years for me told me that you were my very special someone. I'm glad I waited for you to touch me first."

A moment of silence passed between us.

"Lay down. I've got a treat in store for you," she said.

I rolled over on my back. She moved down between my legs and without any fanfare, took me into her mouth. I had gone soft while we were talking, but I became hard as a rock in seconds. After getting me as hard as she could, she started to let saliva drip down the shaft. She lifted herself until she could wrap my cock between her tits. She started a medium rhythm up and down my shaft while holding her tits tightly closed around me. Her head was tilted up at the ceiling and was watching the action from the mirrors. I followed her gaze up and I locked eyes with her. She smiled at me. She looked down at me and stopped long enough to ask, "This is something I read about in a book. Do you like it?"

"Oh yeah," I answered.

For the next 15 minutes, whenever it started to get dry between her tits, she would switch from lathering my cock with saliva and then placing me back between her tits.

"How you doing there, nephew?" she asked bouncing up and down on me.

"I think I'm getting the hang of this." I said.

"That's not what I meant, smarty pants," she said, as she huffed up and down. "Are you getting close?"

"No, not really. I think I could last all night this way," I answered smugly.

She stopped. "OK, wise guy. You think you can hold out against me? I'll have you cumming in 2 minutes."

"I don't think so," I said.

"Yeah, you just make sure you keep watching me," she said.

She moved back a bit on the bed and got up on her knees. She pointed at me and then said, "You just keep looking my way. If I catch you looking away you're done for the night."

She hovered above my cock with her mouth. She looked at her watch. She held up her right hand. A silent count down started with her hand. 5, a finger went down, 4, another, 3, 2, 1. Her mouth came down hard and really deep this time. I felt the back of her throat with my cock. One hand went to work on my balls while the other pressed on the base of my cock. After a few seconds, she eased up on my cock and started to swirl her tongue around the head. She let go the base of my cock, reached between her legs, and started to finger herself. The other hand went to her tits, as she began moaning while she went back to impaling her face with my cock. She pulled her head up off my cock every couple of seconds just long enough to let out a loud moan, "Oh, oh, oh, ohhhh." And then jammed it back down on my cock. Every now and then she would look up to make sure I was watching her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt May
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds