• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Aunt Rashida Jones Ch. 04

Aunt Rashida Jones Ch. 04

12

Everyone is over the age of 18.

Original: 10/25/17

Story Revision: 11/1/17

*****

The last month has been challenging for her, to say the least. She's finally accepted the fact that sleeping with her nephew to help him cope with his dead mother isn't the worst thing in the world, but now she's addicted to that blessing between his legs.

Keeping it a secret has also been trying. Out in public, she has to remind him to not fondle her or display any public affection. Of course, she whispers to him that he will be taken care of later on, but that they must not get caught. Ever. There's been at least two moments where their lives could have been changed in an instant. Luckily, the employee didn't catch on to Rashida getting slowly fucked in a dressing room. It was close, but he stuffed her mouth full of the lace panties she was about to buy.

Life is incredible at home, however. Now that they are sleeping together in the same room, the morning begins with the blanket moving up and down. Underneath, Rashida is already hard at work, bobbing up and down. After a few minutes of working her magic, she's slurping down a nut butter protein shake and heading towards the shower for work.

Her latest show, Angie Tribeca, is doing wonderfully. Her writing is flourishing and being sexually satisfied every single day has been elevating her ability on set. She thought Parks and Recreation was her favorite show to work on, but this one is gradually taking it's spot. She loves her job and loves the way things are going right now.

In the afternoon, Rashida prepares a mid-day snack for him after he gets home from the campus. Usually, she'll meet him at the door and immediately pull at his belt buckle. She greets him with kisses and then slides to her knees for another mouthful of delicious cream. It's a wonderful treat for her and he leaves all tension from school at the door. Often, if he wants to make her his fuck doll for a moment, he grabs her hair, plunges as deep as he can and pulls out. Rashida gives him a smile as a barrage of thick ropes splatter her beautiful face.

After the evening starts to wind down, Rashida knows that any moment she's going to get her brains fucked out. In the shower, while watching a movie or while reading a book. She automatically shifts onto her belly when reading a book. He's drawn to her ass as soon as he walks into the room and mounts her. After half an hour of getting dicked down, she ends up with a gooey load squirting up into her or her thick chocolate butt being smothered in a hot glaze.

On this particular morning, though, he hit the alarm and sat up from his own bed. He winced away from the bright sun light scattered through his window and shambled down the hall way towards Rashida's room. He vaguely remembered her telling him that she would be out, but didn't know for how long. He must have passed out.

His dick was doing everything it could to stand straight up, but his distended sack was pulling everything down with it's weight. It was that time of the morning to slide up into the warm embrace of his aunt and release a few days of built up tension. He spotted her car keys on a stand just near her room and felt the blood push towards his swollen head. The door to her room being slightly ajar was enough invitation for him and he pushed through quietly.

The feeling of silk on his feet distracted him and he stopped to look around. Multiple garments were strung out beside the bed. Bras, panties, dresses and jackets. He heard the gentle snoozing of his aunt and turned to her bundled up on the edge. He thought that maybe she was unsure of what to wear; That happens a lot.

Continuing to step forward, he immediately stopped and felt his stomach fall.

Next to Rashida, a big mess of brunette hair lay just below her chin. His aunt was spooning another woman and the feeling of betrayal started to bubble in the lowest part of his insecurities. Just then Rashida adjusted and snuggled closer to her partner, bringing her arm around her exposed chest.

He turned and headed for the bathroom. Clinching his hands and then shaking them out, he just didn't understand. She was his and his only. Why is she with another person? Granted, it's not socially acceptable to fuck his aunt, but they were in a silent agreement, weren't they? This just doesn't make sense. He slammed the shower door and cranked the hot water.

His time in the scalding water was brief and out of no where, he heard the toilet flush. Instantly, he wanted to give his aunt a piece of his mind and swung the door open.

"RJ, we need to talk," he started, grabbing a towel.

He couldn't see anything but an outline and went to wipe his eyes.

"Oh, no. Sorry. It's me. It's Natalie," the mystery woman revealed. She realized everything all at once and stood up. "Gosh, I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were coming out that quickly."

Natalie tied the light pink robe together that she borrowed from Rashida and stood there, gawking at the stud her friend had talked about all night. His ridicuously toned body and that exceptional thing shaking up and down while he dried his head grabbed her full attention. She looked up and caught his eyes and put on a beautiful smile followed by a light blush from her cheeks.

"Yeah, it's no problem," he said quietly.

He was staring down, butt-ass naked, to a half-clothed Natalie Portman and his erection had a mind of it's own, trying to pull him towards her. His emotions were scattered and he couldn't ignore his aunt's infidelity.

"Rashida didn't tell me about...all of that," she said, her finger pointed at his full-on manhood, her hand twirling in a circle.

"Is that right?" He said without much interest.

"Sorry if I'm being too forward," Natalie said with a slight uncertainty across her face.

"Nah, it's cool," he said, resuming drying, "RJ awake, too?"

Natalie stepped forward and pulled the robe apart. Peeling away the fabric from her perfectly shaped breasts, she slid her hands up to her hips and cocked them.

"No, just me," she whispered with another big smile.

"What the fuck is going on," he thought. His mind raced and he attempted to pull the towel around himself but she intervened.

"Hold on," she said quickly, grasping onto the towel. She pulled it towards her and was surprised that he let it go so easily.

"Your aunt told me to start celebrating even if she wasn't awake, so...," she trailed off.

"Celebrating what?" he said completely confused.

Natalie's soft delicate finger tips pushed against his hard warmth and trailed along the veins until grasping it tightly. It was a lot heavier than she realized.

"Um, your birthday, silly. ...Duh," she said.

A dreamy look came over her cute face and she leaned in with her mouth. She parted those pert and plump lips and didn't hesitate to release her tongue with a light moan and heavy breath against the fat head before her. She enveloped it completely and slobbered around it before bringing them back with a slurp and a loud pop.

"Shit, " he mumbled. He was so angry that he totally forgot about his birthday. "Forgot about that shit," he muttered again.

"Mmmhmmph," she let out, her head twisting around the tip again, swirling and wrapping the mushy tip against the entirety of her inviting wet insides. Natalie plopped his huge cock from her mouth with another loud crack and stood up, wiping her bottom lip with a finger.

"I'm only half of your birthday present," she smiled.

Pulling her hair to one side, she leaned in and let him watch inch after inch disappear. He felt the head hit the back and slid a hand through her incredibly soft hair. He would have already grabbed Rashida with both hands and fucked her throat, but something about this innocent looking woman sliding her lips back and forth this graciously made him reconsider. He took his hand away and let her polish every bit of his wide shaft that she could.

"You know how to suck dick, for sure," he said bluntly.

Natalie pulled her puffy lips away, leaving him in a shiny coating and slurped away from it.

"Why do you think she brought me here?" She revealed, tugging on his boner with one hand. She lit up with that infectious smile again after she surrounded his balls as much as she could, fondling his fist sized sack.

"I guess I thought that...you know, you two...," he sighed, unable to ignore the volcano that she was about to awaken in him.

Natalie looked puzzled and then jerked him harder.

"Oh my god," she said surprised, "You thought we slept together."

Natalie shook her head and wrapped both hands around it as much as she could, rocking him between her slippery fingers up and down.

"Known your aunt since before you were born. We're best friends," she told him, looking up at him. Natalie looked him straight in the eyes and blew a kiss at him, "I know all about you. I would never do that to you."

She felt a slight softness come over his cock and she grinned, "So, you wanted us to sleep together?"

Maybe he did after all. He rubbed his head and looked down at argubly the most beautiful woman to ever lay hands on him. "I...I really...shit, I thought you were married," he stuttered, feeling guilt wash over him.

Natalie bit her lip and swirled her hand back and forth a long his smooth skin.

"When you're blowing your load into my mouth, will that fact really be relevant anymore?" She asked, letting her smile fade a bit.

He was unraveling fast and his heart started beating faster. He leaned back against the shower wall and Natalie followed to keep jacking him off. She was forced to step into the tub and sat down on the edge. Face to face with this big chocolate shaft between her fingers, she attacked him with her mouth, her hands bumping into her lips while she jerked it.

"Mmph," she moaned with a loud sloppy slurp around it.

Natalie's mouth was gushing and his leaking tip pushed it all back and forth, crashing between her cheeks and continously bathing him in slimy warmth.

"Mmph, mmph!" She slobbered around it, compromising her tight grip and sealing around him again with a powerful succulent engulf that sent him deep against her awaiting tonsils. Natalie's hands fell away and her head hit his pelvis. She felt her hair get pulled tight and she braced against his thighs, now being slapped rapidly by his bloated nuts.

"Ugh! Ugh! I'm gonna fuckin' cum," he grunted.

Natalie's body was eager and thirsty for the massive loads she had heard about from Rashida. She was about to get a wake up call and he thrusted hard against her head.

"Mmmphmmphmmphgulpgulpgluggulp," Natalie let out over and over.

"Fuckin'. Suck. It," he said in between ragged breaths.

Natalie felt her mouth stretching and closed her eyes, letting him take his birthday present for the ride of his life.

"God DAMN!" He grunted, pulling her in violently and erupted a thick rope that splashed into her esophagus and splattered her insides.

Natalie heaved upwards, but only invited his huge sack to splurge and send a cascade of thick nut butter deep into her throat. She gulped and gulped trying to breathe, but he held her skull tight. Her throat was bulging from his thickness, constantly milking and pulling him downwards.

"Swallow it all, bitch," he demanded, "Don't even stop sucking."

The heavy bursts slowly turned into an abundant flow of hot juice that flooded her mouth and spilled from the corners onto her chin. He pulled her head back and pulled her close, shoving it all down into her belly over and over.

"That's how you suck dick," he talked down at her.

He pushed on her forehead and withdrew his sloppy cock from her battered mouth and flopped it's long length across her beautiful face.

"RJ tell you that would happen?" he asked her.

"Not exactly," she whispered, catching any air that she could.

Natalie rubbed her nose along the under side and pressed her lips into it.

"When can I do it again?"

Out of no where, a couple of loud knocks came from the door. "Breakfast!" Rashida yelled out, drumming back down the stairs.

Natalie stood up and kissed his bare chest, "Thanks for the morning protein."

As she turned, his big hands collapsed around her waist and he shoved himself between her bubble butt, wrapping it in warmth and pressing into her soaked panties.

"Where you going?" he said bluntly.

"Can't let her cooking go cold, can we?" She smiled, leaning back into him.

"There's plenty of hot stuff in here," he told her, nudging his regenerating boner against her covered lips.

Natalie slapped his hand and stepped out of the tub, "She would kill us both, you know this." She pulled her robe together and blew him a kiss, "Don't worry. This day is far from over."

-

"Sit at the table!"

That's the first thing he heard from the kitchen and didn't disobey his aunt. It smelled so good. Over-easy eggs, bacon, fried potatoes and a plate of biscuits. Nothing could top the appetizer he had in the bathroom ten minutes ago, but he was definitely in need of food after that.

Rashida busted through the door with two big plates of waffles and he turned up at her.

"Whoa," he said surprised.

He didn't quite know what he was seeing. Rashida was clad in a red corset, short blue skirt, silver wrist gauntlets and after taking it all in, he realized she was dressed up as Wonder Woman. She turned to face him and his pants tried to split apart. It was beautiful on another level.

"Easy, baby," she smiled, "Still need to eat before all that."

Rashida slid a hand across he back of his neck, rubbing it. "I saw, or, well, heard, that you ran into Nat," she said with a grin.

His brain wasn't functioning properly. After blowing that huge load into Natalie and feeling a bit sleepy, his aunt was standing next to him in an outfit that he's jerked off to a million times.

"I, uh...she knows about us," he said quietly, "Are you mad about what we did?"

"Mad?" She laughed, "I brought her here. Also, she's one of two that I trust."

Rashida leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek, "Instead of jacking off to her, you can fuck her."

He shuddered against her and never really considered his aunt's status as a celebrity. Not only was he sleeping with Rashida, but Natalie Portman had just sucked him off in the shower. Was this his life now? It's too good to be true, right? These thoughts slammed through his brain.

"Wow, that smells amazing," he heard Natalie from behind.

"Girl, you better eat before it's cold," Rashida demanded, pointing at the table.

"Sorry, sorry! I had to get dressed," Natalie said coming into view.

He knew something was up now. Natalie rested up against him in a skin tight black body suit and right next to his face was a big brown belt topped with a "X" on her hip. He noticed the bright yellow that started from her popped collar and came together in a v shape ending between her legs. She turned to face Rashida and her deep cleavage came up against his cheek. The zipper pressed against his lips and he felt like unloading into his pants then and there.

Natalie stuck out her hand, covered in a long yellow glove, and pressed it against his bulging pants. She was leaning in hard to his face, pressing it between her soft boobs.

"You weren't kidding," she smiled at Rashida, "He recovers fast."

Rashida's hand accompanied Natalie's and they shared the generous amount of thickness that was trying to escape.

"He's real good about giving me what I want," Rashida admitted.

Natalie didn't dare take her breasts from his face and talked about him from above. "What are the chances of having a birthday the same day as Halloween?" She asked.

His clouded mind would have never figured that out; The outfits were for Halloween. Rashida knew and planned all of this for him. She was the best aunt he could ask for.

He finally saw light and Natalie bent down to peck his ear with kisses. "I'd say your chances of fucking Kitty Pryde and Wonder Woman at the same time are pretty good today," she said with a long drawn out breath into his ear.

Rashida came down to the other side and flicked her tongue against his ear lobe. "Should we let him eat first?" She asked between kisses.

"I'm torn," Natalie revealed, "I really want to suck it again."

"Maybe you should," Rashida told her, pecking on his neck, "He's been a good sport so far."

Both women talked about him like he wasn't even there and he is pretty sure that he has never been this hard in his entire life. These two grown women were mauling his head in kisses and couldn't take their hands from his big fat dick. If it weren't for Natalie sucking down his load before, he would have already blew in his pants.

Natalie was the first to move in front of his face and met Rashida half way for one of the most incredible things he's ever seen. In unison they stroked it through the fabric and embraced in a deep kiss. Their lips just barely nicking his nose, their heads turned back and forth and slid their tongues together. Rashida took inititive and drove down into Natalie's mouth with a moan. Their sloppy kissing was going to make him explode and his head fell back. Rashida pulled away and Natalie followed.

"I think he wants dessert first," Natalie said coming up behind her friend.

"Can you blame him?" She laughed.

Natalie was already stepping between his legs and pulled on the front of his pants.

"Gimme that," she smiled.

Pressing her tight midsection against his face, Natalie lined up and felt the fat head pressing between the slit she made earlier. "Oh, my," she shivered. He penetrated into her breath-takingly warm hole and immediately felt her flushed and cushy walls cuddling him. Natalie bit her lip the instant she felt his rigid veins spreading her apart until he bottomed out, resting his fat nuts against her wide ass.

Natalie sighed and glanced over at Rashida, "Wow. It's way bigger than it looks."

"I told you," she nodded, "Plus, you just sucked it earlier."

"You hush, that's different," Natalie barked, cooing down at him.

Natalie started rolling her hips towards him, forcing it up into her.

"Love your big dick, babe," she smiled, wrapping her yellow gloves around his neck, "Naughty boy fucking one of the X-men."

"You'd make them jealous with this," she said, kissing on his lips. "Uhnm, shit," she bounced down on him.

Natalie lifted up her chest and pushed her plunging cleavage up against his nose. Rashida came up from behind him and pulled his arms behind the chair.

"Get that dick, Nat," she encourged her friend.

"It's just...fucking huge," she shouted out.

Natalie was planted to the ground, bouncing her fat ass up and down in his lap. The faint fragrance between her tits was driving him crazy. Her big soft titties were caressing his face every time she took his dick to the hilt. Rashida threw her arm in and pulled the zipper, letting them spill out, covering him in breasts.

"Ugghnn, fuck me," Natalie grunted.

"Yeah, fuck her, " Rashida whispered into his ear, "Give it to her like you do me."

Rashida placed a kiss against his ear and nibbled on it, "You have my permission to cum inside of her."

In that moment, Rashida subtely let go of his arms and he snatched Natalie up, lifting her towards the table.

"Oh, shit," Natalie moaned and laughed at the same time.

Nearly dropping her hair into some food, he pulled her legs up over his shoulders and leaned over her, drilling the foot long down until Natalie yelped.

"Shit, shit, SHIT," she screamed.

Rashida took a seat in his chair and watched his clinched ass roaring down against her best friend. She crossed her legs and smiled, glancing towards his goose egg sized sack that pummeled Natalie's cheeks.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Aunt Rashida Jones Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds