• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Aunt Rashida Jones Ch. 05

Aunt Rashida Jones Ch. 05

Everyone is over the age of 18.

*****

If one could obtain a PhD for being the most boring person in the world, this professor would have it. It was approaching an hour and a half since he started this mind-numbing session on the later stages of capitalism. The entire class was on the verge of either falling asleep or planning their imminent end. Only thirty minutes to go, he thought.

With his sanity hanging in the balance, his spittle trickled down his cheek and onto his tired hand; who knows how long he's been sitting in this position. The eyelids were starting to fall and he started to fade.

Bzzt!

His leg kicked and his knee slammed the underside of the desk, waking his classmates from the dead. Nothing else moved and his eyeballs moved around towards the disgruntled zombies.

"Sorry, sorry," he lazily said.

"Mr. Jones," the professor started in, "Please keep the noise down. This is important stuff; you should pay attention."

"Yeah, alright," he scoffed, pulling out his phone.

Underneath his desk he swiped to find a text from his aunt. His eyes went wide and a shiver electrified his spine down into his core.

"The fuck," he thought to himself.

In the photo was Rashida on her hands and knees, bent over in her bed with nothing but a high pony tail and a tight pair of light pink lace panties that barely contained her chocolate honey bubble butt. The arch in her back suggested that she was ready to take a dick to the hilt and the blood in his loins shot his cock into the underside of the desk with a thud.

With his hand at rest against his stiffening bulge, his phone vibrated again and he scrolled to the next message. She knew he was on campus, so why was she teasing him? He focused in on the new image and pulsed below. Rashida's ass was now being shot from behind, giving him a close up view of her perfect lips nuzzled into her panties. Either his face, his cock, or both were going to be buried in there later on. Bzzt!

Rashida's darkened olive body was being snapped from below. Her arms came together to push her natural and perky titties together while both hands were deep inside of her pink underwear. If he didn't leave now, he would be ruining this pair of basketball shorts and embarrassing himself out of the school for good. Bzzt! Bzzt!

His heart stopped as he laid eyes on the next photo. With the blood leaving his brain and trying to make his cock split apart his wooden desk, he failed to put two and two together to realize that his aunt wasn't taking the pictures. The grip on his phone became increasingly tight and a bead of sweat rolled across his brow.

In the image, the view was from above and Rashida's face was covered by a gigantic purple dildo that was attached to another woman. He scrolled and his aunt's lips were wrapped around the head, her heavenly eyes staring directly at him. With another quick flip of the thumb, Rashida was flinching with the dildo in a huge blur as if she were being hit with it. This one came with a caption: Isn't this how you do it to her?

He flew out of his chair and it smacked against the floor. Quickly heading for the door the professor attempted to say something and the door slammed. The car sped into reverse and he took off down the street. Ignoring the speed limits, he swerved through their cul-de-sac maze and coasted into the drive way.

Once inside, he tossed his bags and skipped every third step towards their room and called out to Rashida before pushing the door open. Nobody home. He called out to his aunt again and went through the rooms. Nothing.

Bzzt!

After a few tries of trying to access his messages in a panic, he received a video with text underneath.

"Hey, baby. Don't open these at school! I won't be home until late to prepare for our trip to Mexico! Lots of things to buy. Do you need anything special? Please let me know!"

He was so confused and plopped down in his bed. He immediately lent one hand to the situation in his shorts and slowly roamed over the fat bulge that tried to tear the fibers in half. With the phone resting on his stomach, he tapped play on the video.

"Hey, T!" The mystery woman greeted him.

The phone was pointed directly at Rashida's big ass and resting in between the valley of her cheeks was the massive dildo from the photos. The woman gave one of her buns a cracking wallop and laughed at Rashida's moans. Just then the video went chaotic to a black screen until Rashida's face popped up.

"Just throwing shit," she said before giving the camera a big smile, "Hey, you. Birthday present number two for my number one man. You and I will be busy for a couple of days until Mexico and I'm making sure you're cared for."

She pulled the phone to her darkened red lips and placed a kiss on the screen.

"I love you, you know," she said quietly.

Rashida tilted the phone and revealed her mystery partner.

"Aubrey is gonna take care of me now," Rashida grinned at him, "Get your dick out, baby."

He did as he was told and quickly shimmied out of his shorts and let his boner thrive out in the open.

Looking behind Rashida, he focused on Aubrey as she smacked his aunt's ass again.

"This slut is easy to please," Aubrey said in a drab tone, "Give her a big dick and it's instant puddle pussy."

"Hey, bitch," Rashida blurted out.

Just then Aubrey snatched Rashida up by the pony tail and yanked her back. "Hey, bitch, what?" She said quietly, "You know you want this."

Rashida's panties were quickly pulled down to her knees and the huge purple cock was nudging her glossy lips.

"Mm, already dripping," Aubrey said to the camera, slapping her dick against the sloppy peach rapidly.

Rashida's eyes went wide and she bit her lip. Aubrey sank into her hips from behind and buried inch after inch into his beautiful aunt. His hand was already clamped around his boner with long generous strokes from top to bottom. With a slight twitch in his hips, he pumped his sagging balls upwards, making them bounce and churn the cream within.

Aubrey wasted no time and started fucking his aunt with slow but powerful thrusts. Every time her thighs smashed into Rashida's thick apple bottom, she held it down and made sure she was stuffed full of dick. Blowing a kiss to the camera, Aubrey pushed his aunt's head down into the pillow and took hold of her wide chocolate hips.

He didn't know where to stay focused. Aubrey's tits were small but compacted into a push up bra, sliding together. Just below was an ab-section that looked like it was etched out of marble and should be on display; what he wouldn't do to cover her in a bucket load of hot cum. It was hard to stay away from her beautiful face and took it all in.

Rashida's heavy breathing into the phone's microphone was driving him crazy. The death grip on his cock came to an end before he blew his jizz all over himself. He was going to make this last as long as possible.

Aubrey shook her head as soon as Rashida attempted to raise hers and slapped her bubbly ass back and forth. "Stay down, bitch," she demanded, winking towards the camera.

"Is this how you fuck her?" Aubrey asked him, "Maybe we can tag team her soo—Hey!"

Before Rashida could lift her head, Aubrey grabbed her by the hair and shoved her face into the pillow. "The fuck did I tell you, Perkins," Aubrey shouted. Throwing her body weight forward, Aubrey collapsed Rashida's legs and mounted her. She snubbed her face up against the panting Rashida and drilled her hips viciously and with authority.

His hand was frantically sliding across his fat cock, pulling beads and beads of hot precum in between his fingers. His left hand was getting tired and he was fumbling with the phone, but he couldn't stop watching.

"Better be stroking that huge dick or I'll be doing this to you," Aubrey grunted and then laughed at the camera. She slid her arms underneath Rashida and held her, brutally fucking her into the creaking bed frame. "Like a knife through butter," Aubrey mumbled.

Rashida's sweaty and matted hair was moved aside revealing the carnal lust in her face. There's something about Aubrey's tiny frame wickedly fucking her that drives her into ecstasy that she can't explain. Being pounded into a convulsing mess by her friend was one of the best feelings.

"Ugh, fuck me," Rashida muttered into Aubrey's ear.

"More, you say?" Aubrey whispered.

She didn't wait for an answer.

"Fuckin' want more, don't you," Aubrey said, getting louder.

SLAM! SLAM! SLAM!

Aubrey quickly latched onto the head board, pulling herself up and slowly but violently pounded Rashida's sloppy pussy into submission. Rashida cried out and clamped her teeth into the pillow, growling with every cervix punching thrust. The wide dildo effortlessly slid through her insides and pummeled her tiny hole, making her lash out.

"Aughhfuck," she mumbled, the phone slipping from her hands.

In his own room, his drenched hand was thrashing up and down the glistening chocolate foot-long and his distended monstrous balls were on the brink of spewing hot lava into the atmosphere.

"He doesn't need to fucking see you," Aubrey told her.

"Oh, shit. Shit. Shit!" Rashida grumbled through the pillow.

The slats underneath the bed were crackling and bowing every time Aubrey battered Rashida's pink tunnel.

"You can hear me, can't you, T?" Aubrey laughed, "He's stroking that big ass dick, I know he is."

"God, I'm fuckin' cumming," Rashida growled.

"Yeah, you are," Aubrey growled back, "So is your nephew. He's gonna spray that shit all over listening to you getting fucked."

He could hear a rampant and erratic slapping as Aubrey picked up speed and his balls were tightening. Rashida was starting to moan loudly and let out a squeal before being muffled as she came all over Aubrey. He could only imagine what it looked like from above.

"Shut. Up. Shut the fuck up," Aubrey said harshly, "Take it and shut the fuck up."

With a loud gasp, his chin was hit with a thick glob of his own hot butter. Instantly taking him from Aubrey's dominating trance, his toes curled and he pumped his hips into his hand. Long fat ropes of creamy nut splattered onto his chest and doused his phone. He plunged in and out of the tight slippery grip, his brain overloading with the idea of blowing his load into both women.

"Holy shit," he said, out of breath.

"That's how you handle this bitch," Aubrey said, "Look at her."

He quickly pulled the phone up and saw her standing over Rashida's sweaty, almost lifeless body. His thumb swiped, but only smeared his cum across the screen.

Aubrey's face came into view and she smiled.

"Can't wait to meet you," she said, holding up a peace sign, "Bye."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Aunt Rashida Jones Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 610 milliseconds