• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Aunt Rashida Jones Ch. 07

Aunt Rashida Jones Ch. 07

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

Thanks for the continued support for Rashida stories. Life challenges have kept me quiet on Literotica, but I'll always have Rashida content in the works.

*****

Rashida's jeans were quickly ripped open and after bracing with one hand, the other pushed into the silky purple panties and rubbed past the tiny hairs until her cool finger tip slithered between her juicy folds and plunged into her aching core.

"Ugh, fuck," she sighed.

Thoughts of her nephew's pristine and powerful body ping-ponged around her mind, clashing with the thoughts of him taking her in any way he wanted. Luckily, her trailer was locked up and the windows covered, because she was hunched over her table furiously pumping her long digits up into a gooey mess. Her bottom lip quivered and she laid across the wood, putting her ass into the air and tried to imitate the way he gave it to her. She knew deep down, however, that nothing could replace that intimacy; that raw love he gave her.

Rashida relaxed and her hot sticky fingers squelched from her box and she split her lips apart to bring everything full circle. That clit was begging for her and she pressed in and rode it hard until her legs were shaking and she was clinging to the edge of the table in delicious bliss.

"Mmmph, sweet baby jesus," she said, her voice slightly cracking.

Reaching for her phone, she held it out and peeled the sweet chocolate opening to reveal the pretty pink insides and snapped a photo. She stood up and tapped out a message.

'When are you coming home to take me back?'

Rashida tossed her phone, throwing some slight embarrassment with it, onto the table and started to make herself presentable again. For a moment she felt so dumb for taking that picture on impulse, but this wasn't the first time; more like the one hundredth time. It was nothing new, but she still felt that slight cringe. She didn't like to beg for attention.

*****

"Your phone is going off," Kate said.

T's eyes opened up to his woman between his legs and she filled her mouth full of rigid dick again without skipping a beat. He reached for his phone and went out for her hair at the same time. Kate was taking a generous amount of cock up into her throat, gagging on it while he checked his messages.

"Just RJ," he said quietly, staring at the most beautiful pussy in the world.

It's been months since he's been deep down inside the loving embrace of his aunt and while trying to adjust to his new life, she made it that much harder to resist. Picture after picture of her glorious body hit his phone and into the trash it goes. He can't afford to get caught with his aunt's photos, especially by Kate. Just then, she pulled away with a sloppy gag.

"Messages you like fifty times a day," she said, wiping pre-cum from her lips, "Bit clingy."

In an instant, Kate's face was resting on his gigantic nuts.

"How about you cling those lips onto my balls and start suckin'?" He said bluntly.

Kate did as she was told and immediately started slobbering on his fat sack. T quickly messaged his aunt back.

'Bit busy. Will call later.'

He dropped the phone on the couch and grabbed his annoying girlfriend by the hair and lifted her up.

"Better yet, turn around," he said bluntly.

*****

Rashida tipped her phone into the floor board and sighed against the window. It's not enough that she's being rejected by her own nephew again, but it's pissing rain so hard that she can't see to drive. After a few minutes, the buzzing from the ground startled her and she reluctantly reached out. She smiled and quickly responded.

'F-r-i-e-n-d-s marathon? My place? Your place?'

'Duh. I put a TV by the hot tub.'

'Could you BE anymore of a genius? 6PM'

'If the rain lets up, yep. Aubrey, please bring booze.'

'Xoxo'

*****

Aubrey's velvety lips were drifting back and forth across Rashida's mouth and she nibbled on her. They were still barely in the door with wine and snacks in hand, but neither could pull away. Rashida had her pinned with one knee nestled up between her legs and pushed her weight into it.

"Missed you," Rashida whispered.

"Oh, I can tell," Aubrey said quietly, pecking her lips gently, "How about we get into something more comfortable and you can show me how much?"

Rashida eased away with a chuckle.

"We're on the moist maker episode," she laughed, walking towards the kitchen.

Aubrey got loud, "My sandwich? Mmmyy sandwich?!"

They both laughed and after a few minutes of being in the bath house behind Rashida's home, both robes were dropped and Friends was simply background noise. Aubrey looked up to her tall chocolate goddess and planted small kisses between those perfect round globes. The silky panties Rashida made a mess of earlier were now being pulled down so that her big bubbly ass could be caressed and loved by Aubrey's warm palms.

"Missed you, too," Aubrey told her quietly, suckling a hard nipple between her lips.

"Prove it," Rashida whispered.

Aubrey froze and blinked up at her. "What did you say?" She said, breaking the silence.

Rashida bit her lower lip and gave her a faint smile. "I said prove it," she whispered again.

Aubrey grabbed a handful of beautiful dark hair and forced her into the water. Standing over her, she hiked a leg up onto the side of the tub and brought Rashida's plump lips against her own. Rashida took in deep breaths of Aubrey's womanly smell and used her nose to open up the flower, releasing her tongue and sighing the moment her taste buds were rewarded with warm juices. Aubrey flung her hair to one side and gazed down.

"I don't need to prove shit, baby," she smiled. She rolled her hips back and forth until she felt Rashida plunge deep and snatched up more hair. "I know how long that tongue is. Get the spot, love," she demanded.

Rashida's head was being maneuvered back and forth and Aubrey gently massaged her tiny bud with the bridge of her friend's nose. She shivered the second Rashida's tongue started slathering her delicate insides and she stood up tall, relishing in the euphoric and relaxed moment between them. Aubrey let out a sunken moan, slowly losing control of her emotions and started fucking Rashida's face.

"Gonna make me cum. Don't you dare stop," she demanded with a gasp.

Aubrey's strong arm held Rashida in place, continuously lathering her face in warm sticky fluid and getting her proverbial balls deep out of Rashida's long thick muscle; the fatness sprung in and out wildly, leaving no sweet and tasty pink walls untouched. Aubrey latched onto her own head, squirming in adorable fashion before Rashida's eyes and then snatched two handfuls of dark hazelnut, moaning out.

"Coming, Ra!" Aubrey squealed uncontrollably.

Rashida slid her warm wet hands up her quivering thighs and generously kneaded at Aubrey's round buns. An abundance of a new distinctive flavor started splattering around the back of her throat and she groaned heavily up into Aubrey's gushing hole. She felt her friend starting to tip and quickly slid a hand up across those exquisite creamy abs to hold her steady.

"Mmhmm," Rashida muttered.

"Fuck, that was amazing," Aubrey blurted out, slowly drifting into the water.

After a few episodes, both women were full of laughter and inebriated. Rashida was lounging quite comfortably between Aubrey's arms and her face buried between soft boobs. Aubrey tossed back another glass of wine and licked her lips.

"What are we going to do about Kate?" Aubrey said, revealing a hint of anger in her voice.

"Girl, quit," Rashida muttered, "We can't do anything."

"I don't like her anymore," Aubrey exclaimed.

Rashida lifted up and pecked her on the cheek, "I don't like the bitch, either, but we were going to get caught eventually. Shit, you know we had to stop."

Aubrey shook her head and playfully slapped Rashida's ass. "Yeah, you're real worried about that when you're sending him photos all the time. You know she can get into his phone. She's insecure like that."

Rashida looked around quietly with that revelation. "Huh," she said.

"So, I'm Monica and you're fuckin' Joey," Aubrey laughed, "You're lucky Kate's dumb or she would have already found out. He must be doing a hell of a job keeping it under wraps."

"Well, she won't just assume incest, right?" Rashida said, massaging Aubrey's inner thighs.

Aubrey took a swig, "Wouldn't underestimate the Rooney family."

She gently stroked through those hazelnut strands and kept the wine flowing into her mouth. "He could just cheat on Kate with you," Aubrey said simply.

Rashida tapped on her leg and shook her head. "I've done enough damage to him probably," she sighed. She lifted up and tugged on Aubrey.

"Let's get our shriveled asses into the house."

"Yeah," Aubrey said.

*****

"Aubrey!" Rashida yelled, flying down the stairs.

Pancake bowl in hand, she peered around the from the kitchen. "What's up?"

Rashida lit up like a Christmas tree and tore her robe off, tossing it to the air. "He's going to be here in thirty minutes!"

"Oh, shit. Girl, go shower," Aubrey shouted with excitement.

"I need an outfit," Rashida hollered back, already down the hall.

Aubrey made her way up towards their room. "I'm on it!"

After a few minutes of shuffling through Rashida's closet of infinite clothing, Aubrey quickly laid out a cute ensemble to the bed and shortly she shimmied in towel-wrapped.

"Oh, that's cute," she commented.

Aubrey pulled a bra from a drawer and tossed it to the bed. "Yeah, I guess. I know a lot about fashion."

Rashida smiled and quickly got dressed. A couple of minutes dialing in some quick make up with Aubrey working her hair and these two had Rashida on point.

"One last thing," Aubrey said, coming in from behind. Her warm slick hands slid around Rashida's waist and she started working the oil underneath her boobs and all around her midsection.

"Mmph. Coconut?" Rashida sighed with a grin.

"Got to have my girl looking good," Aubrey whispered, her breaths lingering on Rashida's ear.

Rashida was melting and pulled away. "Better quit!"

Both women heard a loud knock and smiled.

"Go, go!" Aubrey shooed her away.

Rashida was quickly drumming down the stairs and felt a heaviness in her heart the moment she opened the door. There he was, finally. "Hey!" She smiled.

"Been awhile, huh?" He said, closing the door behind him.

"Like two months, you ass," Rashida scolded him with a slap on the arm.

He flinched and leaned against the door. "RJ, come on now."

That stern look in her eyes wasn't enough to stop him from noticing how unbelievable she looked. He stopped to ponder what was different and he caught her smiling.

"I did cut my hair," she said, her palms lining the downward bob. She slid a finger tip across the edge of her angled bangs and revealed more of her clear specs. The gleam coming from those pure hazelnut locks immediately established a heavy blood flow he wasn't expecting. Rashida's hands lined her crisp collar and gently cupped around the fabric that her deep plunging push up bra had strained and tight.

"What do you think of my outfit?" She asked quietly.

He was fixated on her abs and how flawless and glossy she was. He was quickly losing his composure and there was no hiding the mountain growing in his pants.

"I...I can't stay too long," he mumbled.

Rashida scooped up his hands into hers and placed them on her warm back. That feeling of his aunt's coconut-infused chocolate cream flesh forced a glob of fluid to involuntarily line his underwear.

"I asked about my outfit, not about your schedule," she said sincerely.

"You look amazing," he said slowly.

"Do I?" She smiled.

Rashida's thighs were firmly planted against his and that slow deep throb against her was more than enough reassurance. She was quickly lifted to her tip toes when he latched onto her thick ass and filled his huge hands with tight blue jeans. She let out a hefty sigh onto his neck and pressed her lips against it.

"Have to...I have to take Kate to an appointment," he said softly, almost as if he regretted it the moment it left his lips.

Rashida's hands ripped open his belt buckle with an annoyed quickness and filled her own hands with a warm bulge. She quickly exposed him and let all of those blessings fall out for her.

"Where the fuck have you been, mister?" She grumbled, pushing off of him.

He knew. He wasn't dumb. She had given herself to him in a time of need and the moment he had a new woman, he was out the door and Rashida was left to grieve on her own.

"You said it was temporary," he said with immediate uneasiness.

"Better start answering your damn texts with actual words," she drilled him.

In that moment, he realized she had one hand holding his boiling balls and the other one generously stroking up and down everything he had. His toes started to curl in his shoes and he let out a sigh.

"No more blowing me off for your girlfriend," she huffed, "You needed me and now I need you."

He was losing his cool and knew he would be in trouble if Kate was late to her appointment, but his heavenly aunt was pulling on his cock and balls with an anger that was making him madly in love with her all over again. Rashida has never looked so good and his mind was racing wildly.

"Are you going to just stand there or are you going to fucking take care of m-"

Rashida was whipped around furiously and with a hand snatching her perfect hair with whitened knuckles she was pushed over the couch with a loud reluctant moan escaping her lips. Frantically, her jeans were yanked down and she smiled the moment his groan hit her ears; he loves pink lace panties. Her big ass was being pushed, pulled and loved on and she giggled on the inside.

"You don't have time to admire all that," she reminded him while he kneaded on those bright delicate undies.

The leaking rigidness was pressing up between her thighs, tickling her. Being deprived of something so good for so long wasn't fair. She shivered in anticipation and she bit her lip the instant his fat crown popped between her drippy lips. A gasp overtook her and her eyes snapped shut while he filled her to the brim with relentless girth. With her tiny waist being held tight, he was sliding her across inch after inch of firm virile manliness that she had been craving for months.

"Mmph, shit. Welcome home, baby," she said with a whine.

Rashida's nephew didn't say a word. He was now balls deep into his aunt and her luscious insides were caressing him, inviting him to delve further into the most creamy and mouth watering place on the planet. She let out whimpers every time he stuffed her and bounced his dangling sack into her hind legs. Aubrey could fuck her, but she couldn't stretch and fill her with life with every delicious thrust like her man could. She threw her head back and arched for him.

"Fuck me," she demanded.

Those heavy hips obliged and pumped her hard against the arm of the couch. Every bounce against her round almond buns was a groan through grit teeth. Her tennis shoes squeaked across the hard wood floor as she tried to stay stable. Rashida let out a moan of approval as he sped up and started pumping her in a quick rhythm.

"Harder," she told him.

The next thrust made her body shake uncontrollably as he buried against her cervix. Her eyes welled up and she screamed internally, her knees wobbling and giving out.

"C'mon, fuck me harder," she said once more.

Rashida's big juicy ass popped on his hips and he yanked her arms out from underneath her and pushed her face into the cushion. Face down and ass up, he pummeled on his aunt's backside. He started to ransack those yummy walls and smashed her repeatedly with his bloated grape fruit sack. It was slippery and sloppy, echoing through her house.

"Don't sto-" She pleaded.

"Take that dick," he interrupted her, "Fuckin' take it, bitch."

Rashida grunted with every back breaking plunge he made into her gushing depths. He was pounding the wind out of her and she shuddered, coating his cock and balls in a mess. Her fingers were clinched into the cushion and she held on while he did as he was told. He grabbed her by the shoulders, thumbs in the back of her neck and savagely took her like never before. Rashida thought about Kate sitting alone in the car while she reclaimed what was hers and smiled to herself.

"Give your Queen what she wants, baby," Rashida laid into him, "Give me that big yummy fuckin' uhhnnng..."

"Hnng! Hng! Mmph! Uh! Shit!" She groaned, muffled from the fabric smashed into her face.

Rashida felt that fat swelling inside of her and relaxed. He didn't say a word and as his hands tightened on her, he pushed her down violently until it was all a blur and flooded his aunt with thick red-hot jets of cream. Rashida let out a lengthy groan and desperately tried to pull more out of him. He stuffed her full and held it, unloading his overflowing balls and splashing her spongy wall in rapid bursts. Every warm copious stream that splattered down was rejuvenating Rashida's mood.

That divine apple bottom was swirling in a figure eight motion, motivating his deflating nuts to give her more of what she wanted. Her hot slippery walls twist and turned on his veins, desperately trying to extract what was hers and prevent Kate from getting any later. He would be thinking about his aunt from now on and underneath her wrecked hair was a smile that no one could see.

She felt him fall out with a bubbling squish coming from her battered lips.

"I love your big loads," she mumbled.

"I have to go," he told her.

She heard his pants zip up and she didn't move from where she just got dicked into submission.

"Text me later," she sighed with a smile.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Aunt Rashida Jones Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds