Aunt Sandi Ch. 20

Amy looked at me and shook her head knowingly. "It was sooo gooood."

"Did you at least get what you went there for?"

Amy answered, "Oh yeah, we got that and we got to meet Mia who is so gorgeous, but Kayla attacked Danny when we were trying to leave the first time and I was too turned on to stop it and it just spiraled out of control from there. I feel like I have no self-control around her since I stopped hating her and I hate it."

Sandi laughed. "Sweetie, it's fine, don't beat yourself up about something you were planning to do soon anyway." She paused and then added, "But I'm getting dinner ordered and you can run by and pick it up on your way, okay?"

I said, "Sure thing."

"Cool. Um... do you have anything of Kayla's left for me or did you go and shower it all off?" she asked.

I laughed and said, "Nope, I definitely have her all over me and I'm sure Amy does too. Oh and I got more panties."

"Wow, does this woman have an endless supply of underwear?" She giggled.

"She said they were old ones so... maybe? I don't know."

"Just teasing. Well that's great. All right, order's in. I'm getting us Mexican tonight."

Amy said, "Oooh, did I get carnitas? And extra pico?"

"Of course you did, and yes extra pico and corn tortillas. Okay, I'll see you at home. Love you bunches!"

We ended the call and stopped to pick up the food and got home about forty-five minutes later.

Right away Sandi had to taste Kayla from my cock and both our faces and gave herself a really quick orgasm using a clit vibe while doing it.

Amy had put one of the milk bags into the sink with warm water right when we got home and put the other one into the fridge for later.

We sat down to eat and Sandi was all smiles. She said excitedly, "Okay, family meeting. I've been sitting on some big news all day and now that we're all here..."

She paused very dramatically and then said exuberantly, "I've been offered the position of Director of Clinical Operations at the regional medical center! I got my first choice!"

Amy and I excitedly gasped and I nearly knocked my chair over as I jumped up and rushed around the table to hug her. We embraced for several long moments as we congratulated her.

She said, "Today has been such an amazing day. My Amy said she'll be my wife and then I got this bombshell dropped on me."

I asked, "You've known this all day?! Why didn't you tell us sooner?!"

She smiled and said, "I wanted to tell you in person and I wanted your complete attention all to myself when I told you. Oh! They're gonna take care of our moving expenses and they've offered a six month paid lease on an apartment just down the street until we can get our housing situation settled, so now we really need to find houses for us. I talked to Tom earlier and he has a few different areas he thinks would be great and even gave me a few real estate agents to call and is going to get me in contact with a top-notch architect!"

Amy and I both said nearly at the same time, "Wow!"

I added, "That's so awesome! We had just had a discussion with Kayla telling her we might be moving soon and now this happens. I'm blown away."

Amy asked excitedly, "So when are we moving? When do you start?"

"I requested and got four weeks so I can transfer my caseload and work on selling the house. There's a lot to be done and I'm going to really need your support to make it happen. I know that may cut into your getting-laid-every-day-all-day schedule you've been on lately, but it's only temporary."

We all laughed and I said, "Nooooooo."

Sandi replied with, "Yessssssss. Oh, but hey, I think a special toast is in order, and since we have some of Kayla's precious nectar, I was thinking we could do a shot of that. Anyone game?"

We couldn't stop laughing but Amy got up and checked the bag. She said, "Well, it's all liquid-y now, so... yeah, fuck it, let's do it!"

Sandi had me get down a few shot glasses that were on a high shelf and Amy figured out how to open up the little built-in spout on the milk bag and poured us all pretty sizeable shots that left the milk bag about half full.

Sandi held up her glass and Amy and I followed suit. She said, "Here's to new beginnings, a new career, and our new commitment to each other as a family. Cheers, my loves."

Amy and I happily drank ours down but Sandi was a little tentative with hers, first smelling it and then taking a tiny sip. She let it settle on her tongue and said, "Mmm, that's... hmm, it almost has a hint of vanilla." Then she drank the rest.

She licked her lips and said, "Oh, that's actually quite good. Let's finish it off!"

Amy giggled and filled the glasses again.

After we got our leftovers put away in the fridge and got everything cleaned up, Amy finally had a chance to call Jill and tell her the news and show her the picture of her ring. She was thrilled, of course. Jill and Sammi were going to a party though so they were only able to talk for about ten minutes. After she ended the call Sandi brought her laptop to the table and they started looking at wedding stuff.

It was clearly time for me to make my escape so I went out and sat down in the living room to relax and play on my phone for a while. I texted Kayla and told her that we did shots of her milk and she was floored.

Kayla: "SHOTS?! Oh my god you people are SO weird! I love it! Did Sandi like it?" Danny: "She really liked it. Said it had a hint of vanilla." Kayla: "Oh I think so too. But something's been on my mind and I want to tell you but I'm afraid." Danny: "Oh lawd, what is it?" Kayla: "I don't know how to say this so I'm just going to send it. What if I didn't want to find anyone else? Why couldn't I be in a real relationship with you and Amy? And Sandi even?"

I looked down and stared at the screen for almost a minute.

Kayla: "Please answer Danny." Danny: "I'm not sure what to say." Kayla: "Yeah, I sensed that."

Suddenly a text from Jill appeared, which I wasn't expecting.

Jill: "Hey! I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! I miss you and I've been thinking about you. We're so excited for tomorrow night!"

Danny to Jill: "I can't wait either. Well, except for having to wear a suit lol." Jill: "I looooove a man in a nice suit. SO sexy! I can't wait to take it off you. Sammi says hi." Danny to Jill: "Hi Boo Boo!"

I was already starting to feel guilty because I knew I'd promised not to text with Jill so I quickly sent another message to end the conversation.

Danny to Jill: "Sorry but I'm gonna have to let you go. Amy wouldn't be pleased knowing I was texting with you." Jill: "Haha watch out calling her that, you know what it does to her pussy." Jill: "Oh no its ok, I got permission to text before when we were on the phone. But I'm kinda mad at you."

Ah, she had permission; that made me feel better. But she was mad at me? I tried to think of what I possibly could've done and another text from Kayla came in.

Kayla: "So, okay, I don't expect an answer right now. Can you please think it over?" Danny to Kayla: "I will. But I need to tell you something. Sandi found out she got a new job today. We'll be moving in less than a month."

Danny to Jill: "Why mad?" Jill: "Everytime I pee now I think about you watching me." (Several raindrop and laughing/crying emojis)

I actually laughed out loud at that.

Danny to Jill: "That's funny. Do you get turned on?"

I knew that if I let the conversation go down this path that I was asking for trouble with Amy so I quickly sent, "Wait, disregard that. I really should go. You can tell me later. Goodnight, JJ! Have fun at the party."

Jill: "SO. TURNED. ON!" (Embarrassed monkey face and a long string of raindrop emojis) Jill: "Thanks, yeah I can see this getting naughty real quick. Well I told you anyway. Night, handsome." (Several kissy-face emojis)

Thirty seconds of silence went by before the next message from Kayla popped up.

Kayla: "Ugh one month. Well that just sucks. For me anyway." Kayla: "It looks like our lives are on different paths, doesn't it?" Danny: "Yeah, I'm really sorry."

The next texts came together in a flurry and I wanted to really think before responding so I just read them and let them sink in before trying to respond.

Kayla: "No need to be sorry. I know it sounds totally crazy but I'm just putting it out there that I could see myself falling for you. And Amy. You guys are so awesome." Kayla: "No one has ever INCAPACITATED!! me from sex before, but you did the very first day we did it." Kayla: "I'm just thinking here... maybe I could move too. Who knows? I could get another job." Kayla: "Could you ever see us together?"

To this I didn't know how to respond and stared at the screen for over half a minute.

Kayla: "Please say something!" Danny: "It's just our relationship with Sandi is complicated. Adding in someone else to it is... mind-boggling. And you haven't even met her."

Another long pause went by and finally she replied.

Kayla: "I know, but I do want to meet her. I guess I'm just being a girl. I've never experienced anything like today. Never. It was THE best sex I've ever had in my life. Not exaggerating." Danny: "Wow, really? Well you deserve to get it that good anytime you want." Kayla: "I want it again right now. Come back!" (Laughing/crying emoji) Danny: "HAHA, I wish I could because there's no way I'll ever get enough of your amazing ass. And all the rest of your molten hot body." Kayla: "You are such a sweetheart." (Several heart emojis) Danny: "You'd really move out of your awesome house?" Kayla: "I don't know. I love my house, but... let's just say the thought of getting what I got today all the time is a huge temptation." Danny: "But Kayla you WILL be getting that again (and again) though." Kayla: "I know, but I imagine you'll get tired of driving so far just for me." Danny: "Ha, you are so so wrong." Kayla: "Promise?" Danny: "You know I can't promise something I don't know." Kayla: "Yeah" (Several sad face emojis) Danny: "Aw, don't be sad. You know I very much want to." Kayla: "You're sweet. Um, could we maybe fool around over text? You think Amy would be mad?" Danny: "Hold on, let me check."

I went back into the kitchen where Amy and Sandi were still engrossed looking at wedding stuff and said mostly to Amy, "Um, okay if I sext with Kayla?"

Amy sort of gasped with an exasperated grunt and said, "You're texting?" She closed her eyes with a slightly perturbed expression and Sandi said to Amy while rubbing her forearm comfortingly, "It's okay with me. He already had actual sex with her so what's the harm at this point?"

Amy opened her eyes and said emphatically, "The harm is he's gonna make another one fall in love with him!" She said, "Let me see that." She motioned for me to hand her my phone.

I walked over and handed it to her and she scrolled up. She said loudly, "Look at this shit, right here she's saying 'I could see myself falling for you'! Oh, and 'Could you ever see us together?' It's happening already!"

"She said she would fall for you too though," I said.

Amy countered with an unconvincing, "Yeah, yeah. Well fuck it, go ahead and get her off but I want to see your phone when you're done, and don't be going and deleting anything."

I laughed and knelt down and looked into her eyes, "This is nothing but fun, just like earlier. I love you."

Amy sighed and said finally, "I love you too. Fine, I trust you, so don't worry about showing me. Just tell me if there's anything you think I should know."

Sandi said to Amy with a very complimentary tone, "Wow, that's some progress. I'm proud of you."

Amy beamed but then she clicked out of the Kayla conversation and into Jill's and asked, "So let's just see..." I quietly sighed and hoped for the best.

She looked at them closely and sighed loudly. "She just can't stop herself. I gotta say you did really good there cutting her off before it went too far. Thank you, Love."

I smiled with genuine relief.

To Sandi she asked, "Did you see this last part about him watching her pee?" She giggled.

Sandi had seen it and said, "Oh yeah, it seemed like she was mostly interested in telling him about that and now suddenly I appreciate Jill a whole lot more!" We all laughed.

Sandi took my phone out of Amy's hand and handed it back to me. "Okay stud, looks like you're clear to go have fun with your latest conquest." Everyone laughed again.

I headed back and plopped down on the couch.

Danny: "Ok let's do this!" Kayla: "YASS! I'm so excited! Ok you go first!" (Several laughing emojis)

I laughed and texted back, "What are you wearing right now?"

Kayla: "My same t-shirt and sweats from when you were here." Danny: "Are you wearing panties?" Kayla: "Yup. I had to put some on because I was too exhausted to shower and I didn't want to get the crotch of my sweats all wet." Danny: "Hehe we wore your ass out, huh? Did you love my cock in your pussy?" Kayla: (Shocked face emoji) "Wow. I LOVED IT!!! I can't stop thinking about how amazing you felt inside me." Danny: "Now say it dirtier than that." Kayla: "Um... ok. I loved your cock in my pussy. Especially the second time while I was licking Amy's pussy. How's that, dirty boy?" Danny: "Better. Now get naked and I want a pic."

Two full minutes went by but finally the picture arrived. She was lying in her bed and was clearly blushing.

Kayla: "I can't even believe I just did that! I'm shaking!" Danny: "Do you want to see how hard I am for you right now?" Kayla: "YES PLEASE!"

I quickly pulled my underwear down and took a picture and sent it back.

Kayla: "OMG! It's so beautiful! Mmmmmmmm" Danny: "I'd love to fuck you with that hard cock right now." Danny: "If I was there I would kiss and lick all over your entire body. I would suck more milk out of those big tits of yours and share it with you. You taste so fucking good." Kayla: "I'm shaking. I want you so bad." Danny: "Are you touching yourself?" Kayla: "Oh yes." Danny: "Good girl. Put your finger in your pussy and then taste yourself. That's how my cock will taste when I finish fucking you."

To my surprise and delight she sent a picture of her finger in her mouth and a very aroused expression on her face. It was easily the sexiest picture of her I had ever seen and it was only of her face.

Danny: "Holy fuck that is the hottest pic ever!!" (Several fire emojis) Kayla: "Thank you. (Smiling emoji) Danny I want to suck your cock for real." Danny: "If I was there I'd be lying next to you and you could suck it all you want. Will you swallow my hot cum, baby?" Kayla: "Umyes! For you I would. I've never done that."

I looked at the screen and my eyes bugged out.

Danny: "Wait. Never???!!!" Kayla: "I've tasted a little from my finger before when Don came on my stomach, but that's it. Will you be my first?" Danny: "I'm honestly stunned. Of course I'll be your first!!!" Kayla: "I guess I've lived a sheltered life." (Neutral face emoji)

I looked at the screen and read what she had said over several times. I had the feeling that maybe she really needed a different kind of conversation than sexting so I took things in a different direction.

Danny: "Hey, I'm sensing you have some more serious things to say and maybe you'd like to do that rather than sexting. Skype?"

About thirty seconds went by before the next text came in.

Kayla: "I do have some things to say but I don't think I could with you looking at me. Can I just call?" Danny: "Sure."

I answered my phone when she called and immediately asked, "So what do you mean you've lived a sheltered life?"

"Just that there's so much I haven't done. Like giving a man a blowjob to completion, or having anyone go down on me..."

I said incredulously, "Whoa whoa, are you serious? Today was the first time anyone's gone down on you?"

"Yep, serious. Don's never done it because he says it's not 'natural'. It didn't help that I had a boyfriend in college who said my smell was disgusting and ever since then I've never let anyone get their face down there."

I shook my head in disbelief. "That's fucked up. You smell and taste amazing!"

Kayla sighed and said gratefully, "Thank you. This past year I've been trying to work through my hangups and get over what he said. I even used to feel super guilty about masturbating and almost never did it."

"Wow."

She went on, "Oh and I've discovered I like porn now but I used to think it was very degrading and wrong. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I watch porn every day now. Actually, once when I wake up and again when I go to sleep. Does that shock you?"

I said, "That's nothing to be embarrassed about, and I don't shock easy, you should know that. I'm mainly sad you've been missing out on experiences. And pleasure."

She said, "Yeah, I know; that's why I thought you'd be the best person to talk to about this. I feel like I've woken up and now I want to have all the things I've been missing out on."

"Well that's great; we'll give you lots of experiences," I said encouragingly.

She said nicely, "You already have and I can never thank you enough."

I was curious so I decided to probe a little deeper. "So... can I ask what all you've done and what you want to do? Like, have you ever had anal sex?"

Kayla replied immediately, "Oh god no. Gross."

For now I let the 'gross' comment slide and continued on.

"So really all you've done is regular PIV?"

She sounded confused. "PIV?"

"Oh yeah, penis in vagina intercourse."

She giggled and said, "Oh, duh. Yeah, that's about it." Danny: "And blowjobs but only as foreplay?"

Kayla sighed loudly. "And as a way to try to get Don's dick hard after he goes limp."

"Ouch, right. Um, ever kissed another girl?"

"Never. I've had women flirt with me lots of times but I always shut it down because I'm straight. Or, I guess I thought I was. After what's been happening I can see I need to rethink that. Anyway, Amy's my one and only. She's an amazing kisser. And so are you."

I said softly, "Wow, so I'm starting to understand why today was so intense for you. This is so surprising because you are so fucking mind blowingly hot!"

She laughed sweetly and said, "Aww, I am not. You don't have to make things up just to stroke my ego."

I said matter-of-factly, "I don't say things I don't mean. Have you seen your ass?!"

I quickly texted her the best picture of her ass from our secret room photo session and said, "Just look at it!" I laughed.

Kayla said somewhat proudly, "Thank you. You have no idea how many months of squats wearing a weight vest went into making my butt look like that. Did I tell you I have a personal trainer?"

I nodded to myself. "No, but that makes total sense. It's paid off beautifully."

She quickly said, "Well you're not so bad yourself, you know. You obviously work out."

I laughed a bit and replied, "Oh yeah, I do. I'm no stranger to squats. Plus I run, bike, lift weights, stuff like that. Sandi has a little gym in her house. Her thing is the elliptical. She has a really nice one just like in a real gym. She can totally out-elliptical me or... however you'd say that."

She said, "Wow, we should totally work out together sometime. I have a bike."

That sounded pretty cool. "Dude, that would be awesome! Let's do it! Are you on Strava?"

She sounded confused. "Strava?"

"It's an app that tracks your rides. If you were a cyclist you'd know." When the words left my mouth it was too late to take back the hint of condescension.

She said, "Oh, whatever. I can look it up."

I said, "Sorry. But that's awesome. Check it out and you and me can definitely do some riding. There's all kinds of streets with bike lanes right around your house."

She said seductively, "Hmm, I like the idea of riding you a lot better!"

I said in my best sexy voice, "I'd love that."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds