Aunt Sherry Comes to Visit Ch. 01

Sherry knelt, next to her husband.

"Now you are ready, to fuck the whore."

Sherry fondled his soft cock.

"This one, will not be quick."

"Get your lazy slut ass up, and earn your money. Serve my customer a drink."

"Yes mistress,"

Ellen rose to her feet . She was beaming, as she went about, her duty. Sherry lowered, the lights. She lit, the center of the room, with a soft spot. Sherry turned on some, sensuous, music.

"Dance, for the man. Make him want, your sweet pussy."

Ellen entered, the spot of light. She began to sway, with the music.

"She needs to get used, to asking for the money. You'll have to pay her, tonight."

Jim scowled.

"I suppose, that look means, you lost all of your money, gambling."

"Yes, my team lost, and I lost, big time."

Sherry went to her purse. She took out a stack of money, and handed it to him.

"Your luck, is improving. I'm sure, you'll win, tomorrow. Luck seems to be smiling, on you tonight."

Jim smiled. He retrieved his wallet, from his discarded pants, on the floor. He put his, new found wealth, away.

Sherry went to Ellen's, dancing form. She spoke, aloud.

"Here's your whore, isn't she pretty? She's fresh. She'll serve you, well."

Sherry took, Ellen's hands. She pulled them together, behind her back. Sherry whispered into Ellen's ear.

"A whore always, gets her money first. He gets a family discount. Your sweet pussy, will only cost him, $500. Ask for it."

Ellen walked up, to the customer.

"I charge $500. I'm worth it."

Jim reached up, to fondle her. Ellen stepped back, just outside his reach. She smiled, broadly.

"Cash, in the hand. Give me, the money. If, you want my services, tonight."

Ellen took her hand out, of her wet cunt. She licked her fingers, lewdly. Ellen held out her, damp, hand,as she smiled. Jim pulled out his wallet. He was leering, as he gave Ellen, five crisp bills.

Sherry spoke, from behind her.

"Bring the money, to me. I'm your pimp. I'll beat you silly, if you don't."

Ellen took the money. She walked, slowly, back to Sherry. She spoke aloud, as she handed Sherry, the money.

"Here's your money, mistress."

Sherry took the money, with a smile, knowing that her young niece, would make her a lot more.

Sherry took the money. She, quickly, tied Ellen's hands, behind her back. She delivered, her bound niece, to Jim's greedy hands, and mouth.

"The bitch, is a little reluctant. You know, what I mean. She didn't, exactly, ask for the job. You'll have to take it, from her."

Ellen heard her mistress speak. She took it, as a cue. She began to struggle. Jim took hold, of Ellen's hair, dragging her to him.

"I'll make her, do it. I'll make her, beg, like a whore. She'll give it, all, to me."

"Everything, but her ass. You can have that, tomorrow."

Sherry's eyes narrowed, as she commanded sternly.

"Do not, hurt her."

Sherry's smile returned, as she sat back, out of the way, to watch the show. Sherry brought herself, pleasure, with her hand. Her orgasms would come later, when she used her, new, pleasure slave, by herself, for her own enjoyment.

Ellen had taken her cues, from her mistress. Ellen was struggling, and pleading.

Please. I don't want, to do this. I'm just, a little girl.

Jim handled her roughly.

"Kiss me, you little whore. I didn't pay for, a cold fish. I paid for, a hot slut."

Ellen was pleading, and struggling, as Jim mauled, her tender spots. Jim used the whip, to force compliance, rather than, to bring pain.

Jim enjoyed, forcing her, to serve him. Ellen enjoyed, resisting. Ellen had fantasized, about been forced into sex, so many times. As she was being ravished, she thought that Sherry, must have read her mind.

Sex, pain, and domination, had fed her fantasies, through the years. Ellen struggled, and begged, knowing that it would not, help her. Ellen didn't want, to be saved, from her ravishment. She had dreamed of it, for so long. Jim's lust, drove his domination. He used his erection, like a weapon.

He fucked her mouth. He fucked her, newly, opened cunt. Jim seemed to, fuck forever. Just when Ellen, felt like screaming, for real, from the, real, pain, of being fucked in her unused vagina, Jim began rutting, in earnest. His lust, was driven, by his rise, to orgasm.

Jim was no longer, play-acting. His eyes were on fire. His hips, were sliding Ellen, across the rug, abrading her ass, with each thrust. Jim pumped semen, deep into Ellen's body. Ellen was ecstatic. The pain was forgotten, as she looked up, at her mistress. She saw Sherry's smile, of approval.

The long day, the sex, and his spent lusts, left Jim asleep on the couch. Sherry had Ellen, cover him. Sherry slipped a pillow, under his head. Sherry did not say a word, as she led Ellen, into the master bedroom. Sherry's, sparkling, eyes, and stern expression, said everything.

While Jim slept, Ellen served, her mistress. Ellen served her mistress with her mouth, and her hands. Ellen learned how, to arouse her mistress's, lust, and to accept, her passion. The dildo, was used many times, that night. It was used, by both women. It was used by the mistress, and on the mistress.

Sherry used the dildo, on her slave. She drank, her slave's passion, and her devotion. Sherry was well pleased, and deeply tired. Before Sherry allowed sleep, to claim her, she rummaged in a drawer by the bed.

"One more thing, then we'll sleep."

Sherry was grinning. as she held Ellen's hands out. She squeezed out, a pile of lubricant, into her hands.

"Put it on, and in, your tight, little, asshole."

Ellen's eyes, were wide, with fear, and wonder, as she obeyed her mistress. This had never been, part of her fantasies. Sherry placed a small butt plug, into Ellen's greased hands.

"Grease it up, just like your, little, red rose."

Sherry rolled Ellen, onto her back. She propped Ellen up, so that they could, both watch. Sherry's voice dripped, with wicked pleasure.

"Push it in. A little, at a time. Fuck your self, with it. A little deeper, each time."

Ellen complied. She was fascinated, watching the plastic plug, slide in, deeper, with each stroke. The plug spread, and expanded, Ellen's rose bud. It, finally, slipped past the tight muscles, and settled into her ass.

"Good girl. We'll do a bigger one, tomorrow."

Ellen shivered at the thought. She was deeply tired. The women, barely got snuggled, and the covers, in place, before they both fell into, a deep restful sleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 299 milliseconds