Aunt Sylvia & Allen Hanging Out

"Unnnnnnnn!...Gnnaaa!...Goddd!..." Allen gasped, hardly hearing his aunt's pleading words as her meaty labia fluttered around his cock crown. He was so excited he was afraid he was going to explode right then. He tensed up all over as he steeled himself, trying to stop himself from coming.

Sylvia couldn't believe the arousal that pulsed through her loins. Allen's cock was huge. It felt like he was prodding her with a fire hose, the way his bloated knob was stretching her.

"Well maybe just the tip baby!...Maybe just slip it in a little!...Ohhhhhh!..." Sylvia groaned as she eased herself down onto the end of her nephew's rigid tool.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!...." she gasped as Allen's mushroom shaped head slithered inside her. Her cunt was a swampy mess and as Allen breeched her seething hole, she felt a trickle of greasy girl juice leak out and drip down the inside of her thigh.

"Ohhhhhh!...Ohhh!...Ohh my Godd!....Aunt Sylvia!..." Allen moaned as his aunt's scorching cunt sheathed the end of his cock. He began to pull on the ropes that bound him, trying to thrust himself deeper into his aunt's molten pussy.

"Wahhh!...Unnnn!...Waittt!...Allen!...Naaahhh!...I'm old enough to be your mother!... Unnnn!... Don'ttt!... Christ!...I'm older than your mother for God's sake!...Stopp!..." Sylvia gasped, trying to pull herself up and away from her nephew's thrillingly prodding erection.

But Allen wasn't listening as he stretched up from his toes. With his aunt's torrid pussy leeching on the end of his cock he couldn't stop himself from trying to fuck her.

"Don'tttt!..." Sylvia seethed, gritting her teeth and glaring at her nephew as she struggled against her own feverish arousal.

Then the high heel on the foot that was wrapped around Allen got hooked on the string connecting the balls stuffed up the writhing couples' asses. Sylvia realized what was happening but her thigh was starting to cramp and her leg twitched and there was nothing she could do.

"Shitttt!..." she muttered, her eyes burning into her nephew's.

Allen didn't understand what Sylvia was saying but then she had to straighten out her leg.

"Phwahhhh!....Naaahhhh!...Whattt!...Godddd!..." Allen cried as the steel balls were excruciatingly dragged out of his clutching nether hole. He swiveled his hips frantically as a fiery excitement burst in his loins.

"Ahhhhhh!...Ahhhh!...Ahhh!...Goddd!..." Sylvia panted, her groin exploding in a fire of lust as the little balls ripped out of her greasy anus. She relaxed against the ropes above her and let her cunt come plummeting down over Allen's cock.

"Ahhhhhhh!...Nooo!...Yessss!..." Allen gasped as his aunt dropped like a stone against him, her tight cunt enveloping his teen-age prick right down to his balls.

"Nahhhhhhhh!..." Sylvia shrieked as she impaled herself on Allen's towering erection. He completely filled her. His rampant tool was lodged excruciatingly against the entrance to her womb. She could feel every vein, every ridge of his cock throbbing against the walls of her pussy. Frantically she locked her legs around her nephew's waist, swiveling her loins wildly on his plundering spear.

Sylvia's molten pussy gripped Allen's hard-on like a silky glove. With his fiery anus still twitching, the panting young man thrust up feverishly into his aunt's pussy, straining up from his toes with keen arousal.

"Aunt Sylvia!...Godddd!...I'm gonna'!...I'm gonna' come!...I can't help it!..." Allen groaned. The way his voluptuous aunt was fucking herself on his upright shaft, he could no longer hold back the come that was churning for release in his balls.

"Noooo baby!...No!...Not yet!...Wait!..." Sylvia gasped, writhing even more anxiously against her nephew as she tried to get her own come before he orgasmed inside her. She reached out and grabbed the rope binding Allen's arms and began to pull it back and forth with all her strength. This had the effect of making Allen's big cock jiggle and lurch inside her as well as penetrate her even further.

"Yeahhh!...Ummm Hmmm!...That's it!...That's it!..." Sylvia enthused with hooded eyes as her nephew's turgid cock stimulated the very depths of her molten pussy.

"Waaaaa!...Ahhhh!...Gonna come!..." Allen panted, his balls tightening up unbearably at the lurid fucking he was getting from his aunt.

"Told ya!..." Diana whispered.

"Yeahh!...He's got no chance!...Now she's gonna' be sooo pissed!...This should be interesting!..." Clare whispered back with delight.

"Naaaaaa!...Naaa!...Goddd!...." Allen cried as his balls lurched and a scalding gusher of come jetted into Sylvia's womb.

"Phwahhhh!...Ohhh!...My!...Goddd!.." Sylvia panted, her eyes flying wide open as the heat and volume of Allen's inundating sperm made her arousal soar.

"Unnnn!....Unnnn!...Unnnn!..." her nephew grunted, as his testicles spasmed and stream after stream of boiling boy cream squirted inside his aunt's sizzling cunt.

"Ahhhhhhhh!....Ahhhhhh!...Yessss!...Come inside me baby!...Unn Hnnn!..That's it!... Oh Yeahhh!...I can feel you coming!...Ummmm!...Goddd!...Hose me honey!...Hose me good!..."

"What a slut!..." Clare giggled.

"Comeeee baby!...Make me choke on it!...Unn Hnnn!...Unnn Hnnn!..." Sylvia enthused, lewdly gyrating on her nephew's fountaining tool. His ejaculation was so scorching, so intense that she could feel her loins melting. As her own orgasm took hold of her, Sylvia's aching cunt clenched frenziedly on Allen's cock, choking off his fiery ejaculation.

"Wahhhh!....Ohhh!...Aunt Sylvia!...Noo!...Don'ttt!...Pleaseee!..." Allen gasped as the sperm backed up sickeningly in his groin.

And then the excruciating tension peaked in Sylvia and wracking tremors swept through her loins.

"Ahhhhhh!...Unnn!....Unnn!...Unnn Hnnn!...Unnn Hnnn!...Unnn Hnnn!..." she grunted, shuddering feverishly.

"Naaahhhhhh!...." Allen cried excitedly as his aunt's spasming cunt had him coming again in time with her convulsions and with even more seething intensity than before.

"Unnnnnn!.....Yesss!....Come you little fucker!...Give it to me!..." Sylvia gasped under the onslaught of Allen's and her own powerful orgasms. She kicked her heels frenziedly against the backs of Allen's thighs as she came, driving his spewing cock up against her hard edged uterus .

"Naaaaa!...Ahhh!...Ummmm!..." Allen moaned as his aunt's shuddering cunt sucked the come from his balls in almost a continuous stream.

"He made her come!...I don't believe it!...Now he's spoiled all the fun!..." Clare pouted.

"Wait and see little sister!...Wait and see!..."

"Yesssss!....Honey!...So much come!...I can feel every spurt of it you sweet fucker!..." Sylvia praised as her cunt rippled and creamed around her nephew's spasming tool. She could feel the come running out of her in a river that coated Allen's balls and splattered wetly on the floor beneath them.

"Oooohhhh!...Aunt Sylvia!...That's!...That's!...I don't know what to say!..." Allen moaned as his cock spasms began to diminish as he emptied himself inside his aunt's sodden pussy.

"You're big cock's so sweet honey!..." Sylvia whispered, grinding herself on her nephew's still rigid erection to milk him of the last of his scalding goo.

"Ummmmm!...." Allen murmured in a contented response.

After clutching and writhing against each other for a few minutes, enjoying the afterglow of their intense orgasms, Sylvia noticed an interesting fact. Allen's cock was still hard inside her. The realization made her pussy tingle. Sometimes getting that first come for her was a challenge. But once she got going she could easily come again and again given the opportunity. And judging by the way Allen's cock was stretching her greedy pussy, it felt like he might provide plenty of opportunity.

The two girls in the hayloft put their heads together and whispered together excitedly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1049 milliseconds