Aunt Wolfy Ch. 02

"Ohhhhhhhh, Sammyyyyy! Oh, Sammy, I...AH...YES! FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR AUNT WOLFYYYYYY!"

Eagerly, I began to lick the cake and icing from her face. Aunt Winnie stuck out her tongue, desperately trying to meet my own. I collected a large amount of cake with a long lick, and then forced it into her mouth with my tongue. We slobbered all over each other, making audible licking and slurping noises. I noticed some cake on her earlobe, so I hastily sucked it off.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Yes!" Aunt Winnie cried.

"Oh, Aunt Winnie, I love yooooou!" I moaned.

"I love you, too...nnngh! Darling!"

With a feral snarl, Aunt Winnie flipped me onto my back, grabbed the plate of the ruined cake, and dumped it onto my chest. She smeared it all over my torso, my neck, and even onto my face. I laughed and moaned as the slimy mess coated my body. She then bent down and began bathing me with her tongue, running it up and down my stomach. When she made it to my chest, she immediately took one of my cake-coated nipples into her mouth and began to suck on it furiously.

I was sent into a paroxysm of delight that I had never known. Though I was enjoying it, I felt a tiny bit of shame from having my nipples sucked; I guess that I always thought that only women enjoyed that. However, as Aunt Winnie switched to the other nipple, I decided that I no longer cared.

"Yes, Aunt Winnie! Suck on my nipples!"

"Where's my milk, Sammy?" Aunt Winnie asked me in that horny-angry tone that I had come to love. "I can't believe you brought a cake, and you didn't have the good sense to bring milk!"

As she continued to feast up my nipples, my mind went blank. A fleeting thought went through my head, wishing that I could somehow lactate for my aunt's pleasure. I cried out almost as loud as she did.

"Enough of this," Aunt Winnie growled, rolling over so that she lay on her side, facing away from me. "If I can't have any nipple milk, then I want your cock milk, Sammy!"

Still dazed from having my nipples pleasured, I scooted forward on the bed so that I was spooning with my aunt. She raised her leg into the air, beckoning me to enter her. With a moan, I grasped my cock and put it back into the furry, wet embrace of her love-slit. Aunt Winnie squealed as I breached her lower lips. She grabbed my hand and brought it over to her breast, so I fondled her while I started to fuck her anew.

"I'm not joking, Sammy," she moaned. "Being in bed with you is driving me crazy!"

"I'm going to cum soon, Aunt Winnie," I confessed.

"I know, baby, I know. Just...mmmmph...just fuck me until we both cum, then we'll go to sleep. Mmm!"

She turned her head back to face me, opened her mouth, and stuck out her tongue, signaling her desire for another kiss. I did the same and pushed my mouth to meet hers. We lie there, kissing and fucking like animals until the familiar pang hit the tip of my cock, warning my approaching end.

As her pussy muscles clamped, so did my hand on her breast. I grit my teeth as I spurted my load into her cunt, deluging it with milky, hot semen. Aunt Winnie's howls drowned out my own as we writhed in the throes of orgasm.

"Oh, fuck!" I gasped, rolling over to lie on my back. My dick was sore and useless, begging my body for a reprieve. "I think that's enough dessert."

"I agree," Aunt Winnie moaned. "I'm too tired for another bath...or to do laundry, for that matter."

I looked around to see the sheets were stained with pink frosting and chocolate cake. It looked like we'd binged on Pepto Bismol and then shit all over the bed. I hoped that we didn't have to explain these stains to housekeeping...still, it was kind of hot. Too tired, we both climbed underneath the messy covers and fell asleep in each other's arms. I could definitely cross "food sex" off of my bucket list.

The next morning I awoke close to noon. Our bodies were sticky with dried frosting, saliva, sweat, and other secretions. Aunt Winnie was still passed out, so I got out of the bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

After I got out, she was still fast asleep. I cleaned up as much of the sheets and cake as I could, leaving the linens in a heap in the corner, while scraping the rest of the cake dish into the trash and putting the dirty dish on the dining room table until Housekeeping could retrieve it. I put on some pajamas and ordered some food to eat, desperate to get the lingering taste of cake out of my mouth. I soon enjoyed a delicious brunch while I watched television. Around 1 PM, Aunt Winnie came shuffling out of the bedroom, wearing a t-shirt and panties.

"Morning," I greeted her.

"Morning," she mumbled back. "God, I'm worn out."

"Do you want something to eat? I ordered you some food, but it's probably cold by now."

"I guess," she yawned, as she plopped down on the couch and snuggled next to me. "Did you sleep good?"

"I sure did, but, obviously, not as well as you did."

"Well, you certainly netted the gold medal in last night's Sex Olympics," she joked.

I laughed and reached over to grasp one of her breasts; in seconds, her nipples engorged with blood, causing them to tent in the fabric. She turned her head so that we could kiss each other, and I tasted morning breath and cake. Though it was still sore, my cock was half-erect and beating against her thigh.

"God, I want you," she moaned. "But, I'm still sore as hell. Plus, I don't want to see another chocolate cake for a long, long time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds