Auntie Dearest

It was Billy who finally broke the silence. "Well, well. Who would have guessed that dear old Aunt Paula was such a wanton little slut?" And when he pinched her nipple she gasped, biting down on her lower lip and closing her eyes.

"Yes," Bobbie Sue replied as she slid her free hand up her aunt's back to grab hold of her hair, twisting her head towards her own. "Who would have guessed." And then she pulled her lips closer, finding them already open and waiting. An instant after that the two women were locked in a lustful exchange of tongues.

But the bliss was short lived as Billy removed his hand from Paula's breast and backed away. "I need to get something," he said. When the two women broke the kiss, he took hold of his aunts chin and turned her face towards his. One look in his eyes told him the answer to his question, even before he asked it.

"I trust you'll behave yourself for Bobbie Sue?"

"Yes," she responded meekly, before dropping her eyes in shame.

He waited a moment before releasing her arms and rising to his feet. When he saw that she made no immediate move to escape, he turned and started for the door.

"Well, it looks like it's just us girls now," Bobbie Sue said after Billy disappeared around the corner. She slid behind her aunt's ass and rested her hands on her hips.

"Lean forward and put your hands over your head," she ordered.

Paula turned her head towards her niece and hesitated. "This isn't right," she said in a soft, almost pleading voice. But when Bobbie Sue slid her hands up her back and pushed gently, she sighed, turned her head and did exactly as instructed.

Bobbie Sue slid her hands up her aunt's sides and onto her arms, even as she was lowering her own clothed body onto her aunt's naked one. And when her head was within an inch of her ear, she flicked her tongue out, lapping it across the ear before taking the lobe into her mouth and sucking and biting it, all while she slid her hands up and down her aunt's naked body and ground her own hungry pussy against her ass.

And then Bobbie Sue drew herself back to her kneeling position behind her aunt and slid two fingers into her pussy. "I think you and I are going to get along just fine, Aunt Paula." And she smiled as she watched her aunt's body shudder in response. "Just fine."

It was then that Billy re-entered the room, stopping short when he saw his sister kneeling behind his aunt, her left hand resting on her butt-cheek while two fingers from her right hand were slowly sliding in and out of her pussy.

When Bobbie Sue turned to look at him there was a hunger in her eyes, and when she saw the roll of duct tape in his hand a knowing smile slid across her face. Then, after one more teasingly slow in and out motion, she withdrew her fingers and rose to her feet, backing away to make room for her brother, who dropped immediately to his knees in the spot his sister had just vacated. A moment later it was the fingers of his hand that were sliding in and out of Aunt Paula's pussy; and it was his fingers that were bringing the soft moans of lust from her throat.

He set the duct tape on the bed before slapping his left hand lightly against her ass. "It looks like you're really starting to get into this, aren't you Auntie dear?" he teased as he picked up the pace, working his fingers in and out of her pussy at a steadily increasing pace.

But the only response he received were more moans as she arched her ass to meet his fingers.

"And while I'm sure you no longer need to be restrained, I can't help but think how much more fun it will be if you're helpless." He then raised his left hand and again slapped it firmly on her ass. "Don't you?"

Again, other than the brief yelp when he slapped her ass, the only response he received were moans, groans and gasps. Only this time he didn't let it go at that. "I asked you a question, Auntie dear. You do think it will be more fun if you're helpless, don't you?" he asked as he continued to ram his fingers into her pussy.

Paula lifted her head from the bed and turned to face her nephew. But when another blow landed on her ass and two more of her nephew's fingers slid into her pussy to join the two that were already there she gasped, she fell back to the bed as her body convulsed in orgasm.

Billy smiled as he slid his fingers out of his aunt's pussy and reached for the role of duct tape. "Hands behind your back," he ordered.

Even though the throes of orgasm had not yet completely subsided, the older woman managed to move her hands to her lower back as instructed, even as Billy was reaching for the duct tape. He pulled the end free and peeled off several inches before fastening it to one of his aunt's wrists. Finally, he lifted both arms up and proceeded to wrap several twists of tape around them. When he was satisfied that her arms were securely bound behind her back he ripped off the tape and tossed the roll aside. Then he sat back and turned to face his sister, who -- to his surprise -- was now standing behind him as naked as the day she was born.

She stepped silently over to where he knelt, her hands held out before her. He looked at the hands, then back into her eyes, before reaching out and allowing her to help him to his feet. When he reached for her, intending to take her into his arms and kiss her, she brushed his hands aside, turning instead towards Aunt Paula, who was still on her knees at the foot of the bed with her torso lying prone atop the bed.

"On your feet," she ordered in a not unkind voice.

With her hands taped securely behind her back, Paula struggled awkwardly to her feet and turned to face the youngsters. When she saw her naked niece standing beside her own fully clothed brother her jaw dropped nearly to the floor, a look of stunned disbelief spreading across her face. Up until this point she'd assumed that this was just a case of 'fun with auntie' that had gotten out of hand. Up until now it was a humiliating, degrading nightmare that had seen her stripped not only of clothes but of her dignity as she succumbed to that most basic of human desires -- lust. Yet it had taken just one brief look at the two of them standing beside each other -- one naked, the other dressed -- for her to realize that that was only part of the story. And she knew as sure as the sun would come up tomorrow that this was more than just 'fun with auntie' run amok; much more.

But even more shocking than all of that was the fact that what she should have found disgusting, she instead found very, very exciting.

"You're lovers," she said simply.

"Yes," Bobbie Sue acknowledged. "And I've been wanting to do this since the moment you moved in."

With that she turned towards Billy and slid into his open, waiting arms. "I've missed you, Brother," she whispered. And then she raised herself onto her tiptoes and moved her open lips to meet his, even as goosebumps were spreading across her body as his hands slid down to her ass and squeezed. When they broke the kiss several moments later she pushed him back a couple of inches and reached up with her hand to gently stroke his cheek.

"Would it please the Master of the House to watch his Sister-Slut go down on his Auntie-Slut?" she said with no trace of sarcasm and a perfectly straight face.

Billy reached his hands to his sister's face, touching it gently, brushing the hair from her face. And then he smiled. "Yes," he said simply. "That would please the Master of the House very much."

It was only then that Bobbie Sue allowed the hint of a smile to crack the corner of her mouth, just before she backed out of her brother's arms, turned and stepped towards her naked aunt. She allowed her breasts to brush lightly against her aunt's as she reached around and ran her fingernails lightly over her buttocks. When her aunt shivered unconsciously in her arms, she spoke.

"Do you like the way my naked body feels against yours?"

Paula took a deep breath to calm her shaking nerves. Then she nodded her head slowly. "Yes," she whispered.

Bobbie Sue pressed herself closer, allowing her hands to slide over her aunt's back as she did. "You are to lie on the bed," she started in a soft, yet commanding voice, "face up with your head towards the door and your legs spread wide. Understand?"

"Yes," Paula answered in a trembling voice.

And then Bobbie Sue removed her hands. "Now," she said simply, and a moment later Aunt Paula was spread out atop the bed as directed, her arms taped behind her back while her nephew and niece looked down on her nakedness as she struggled to contain the pounding in her chest.

Only after allowing her to lie there, exposed, for the better part of a minute, did Bobbie Sue climb onto the bed and position herself on her knees between her legs. And after Billy moved so he was standing over his aunt's head, Bobbie Sue reached out and slid her hands over her belly.

Paula jumped at her touch, arching her back slightly. As the hands slid up to her breasts, sliding over them, squeezing them, she looked up into her nephew's eyes and sighed.

Bobbie Sue, meanwhile, continued her tender assault, moving her hands to the bed for support as she lowered her mouth to her aunt's breasts. She kissed her orbs gently, first one, then the other as her long hair fell across the prone body below her. She swirled her tongue around the nipples before biting them. And then she stretched farther still, reaching her head upwards until her breasts brushed excitedly over her aunt's while her center pressed against the widespread vee between her legs. And then she lowered her mouth and kissed her, finding the lips below her already parted in anticipation.

When she withdrew her lips she looked into her aunt's eyes, finding them glassy and desperate.

"Please hurry," Paula said in a struggling voice.

Bobbie Sue smiled as she repositioned herself so she was sitting on her ankles between Paula's legs and slid two fingers from her right hand into the dripping pussy below her while her left hand moved to her clit. And then, after watching the older woman squirm briefly, she lowered her lips to the swollen button.

Paula let out a gasp, followed by a long animalistic moan. She looked up into her nephew's eyes, even as his hands were sliding onto her breasts, caressing them, pinching her nipples between his fingers. Then, when Bobbie Sue flicked her tongue across her clit and shoved her fingers deep into her cunt, she cried out, and her third orgasm crashed through her loins.

As Paula struggled to clear her mind, she was only vaguely aware that Billy had withdrawn his hands and backed away and that Bobbie Sue had crawled from between her legs and moved towards her head. She felt Bobbie Sue's soft hand lightly stroking her cheek. And when she looked into her conqueror's eyes, she saw a hunger that nearly matched her own.

"Now it's my turn," the younger woman said as she swung her leg across her aunt's head so she was straddling her face, looking towards her feet. Then she lowered her wet pussy onto the face below her, gasping as the tongue immediately flicked over her engorged bud and swollen lips.

"Oh, my God," she gasped, reaching for her aunt's breasts, clutching them, squeezing them as the tongue made another pass at her womanhood. "Oh, shit!" she moaned as her aunt took her bud in her lips.

Unable to fight down her emotions, she quickly succumbed to her aunt's ministrations, gasping and moaning as Aunt Paula worked first her clit, then her pussy, then her clit again. Finally, she screamed out, clutching at her aunt's breasts as her orgasm struck home, washing over her and sending her into a spasmodic, shaking frenzy that didn't stop until she finally fell forward atop her aunt.

Billy looked down on the two panting, sweating women and knew he could wait no longer. Then, when Aunt Paula arched her neck so she could look up at him, he grabbed the base of his shirt and ripped it over his head, then moved quickly to undo his pants, pushing both pants and underwear down his legs. He couldn't help noticing the involuntary gasp that escaped his aunt's mouth when his engorged cock sprang into view.

"You like this?" he questioned as he moved closer to her, lightly stroking his meat.

"Yes," came the immediate reply.

"And you want it, don't you?"

Again the response was immediate, even though her breathing was still somewhat labored. "Yes."

Billy then reached down and lightly stroked her face, his head hovering directly over hers, and smiled. "You'll have to wait your turn, Auntie-Slut," he said teasingly. And then he lifted his gaze to his sister's body, which was still lying prone atop Aunt Paula's torso, and moved his hands to her hips, gently pulling her backwards until her feet were dangling over the edge of the bed. And then, with his aunt's face directly below, he pressed his cock against his sister's pussy and rubbed it over her puffy, cum soaked lips.

"Oh, yes," Bobbie Sue sighed hungrily. "Give me that big, beautiful cock of yours."

Billy lifted his hand and slapped her playfully on her ass. "I'm not sure I should," he teased. "After all, you weren't very nice to Aunt Paula, now, were you?"

"Nooooo," she cried, reaching back for his cock with her right hand, only to have him swat it away. "But I need it sooooooo bad."

And then she craned her head so she could see his face, a wicked grin on her face. "And besides, I made it up to her, didn't I?"

Billy slapped at her ass again, eliciting a brief yelp from her lips. And then he rammed his meat into her, pulling her back to meet his thrust as she raised her head, opened her mouth and let a long, silent scream escape. He smiled as his sister lowered her head and renewed her assault on Aunt Paula's pussy.

He started out slowly, sliding his cock into his sister's pussy mere inches above his Aunt Paula's head. He groaned softly when he felt his aunt's tongue slide across his balls as they danced above her, and he picked up the pace as the sounds of lust filled the air.

Still on edge from her first orgasm, Bobbie Sue came quickly, raising her head and screaming out, even as Billy continued his assault.

"Oh, shit!" she cried a moment later as another orgasm ripped her body. And still her brother pounded her pussy.

It wasn't until he'd brought her to a third orgasm -- her fourth in all -- that he withdrew his cock, lowered it towards his aunt and began stroking it with his hand. A moment later he exploded, spraying his seed over his captive aunt's face, neck and chest, even as she tried futilely to catch the shooting globs of sperm with her mouth.

When he was finally spent, he backed slowly away and watched as Bobbie Sue rolled off of Aunt Paula.

"Master," Bobbie Sue said softly, a dizzy smile on her face as she refused to let go of the 'Master of the House' angle. "May I have permission to clean your cum off of Auntie-Slut?"

Billy smiled. "Yes," he responded. "But make sure you share it with her."

"Yes, Master," Bobbie Sue cooed as she repositioned herself on the bed beside her aunt and began licking her clean, pausing several times during the process to share the rewards with her aunt through long, tender kisses.

When the clean up was finally finished Bobbie Sue withdrew from the bed and rose to her feet, sliding over to her brother's side. For several moments there was silence as the two siblings stared down at their aunt.

"Now it's your turn, Auntie-Slut," Billy said at last, finally breaking the silence. He then turned to his sister. "Move her to the other side of the bed so her feet are on the floor and her pussy's hanging over the edge."

"Yes, Master," she giggled as she eagerly moved back to the bed, barely avoiding Billy's hand as he slapped playfully at her ass. She took hold of her aunt's ankles and pulled her across the bed, messing both her hair and the bedspread in the process. Once she had her in the appropriate position she turned to her brother.

"Your Auntie-Slut awaits you, Master," she said, trying without success to keep a straight face.

Billy moved teasingly slow, enjoying the hunger he saw in his aunt's eyes. Once in position he eased down to his knees, his cock positioned inches from his aunt's already soaked pussy. A moment later his sister slid up behind him, standing with her hands on his shoulders as she looked down on her aunt's naked hunger.

Billy leaned forward, brushing his meat against Aunt Paula's pussy, watching as she bit her lower lip, arched her head back and closed her eyes in response.

"You want this, don't you Auntie-Slut?" he asked teasingly.

She opened her eyes wide and hesitated, before nodding her head slowly.

But Billy just shook his head, a wry smile crossing his lips as he slipped the tip of his cock into her pussy, only to withdraw it an instant later and slap it against her love button. "What did you say?" he teased. "I didn't hear you."

"Yes," she responded in barely more than a whisper.

But her response still wasn't good enough for Billy, so he continued to smile, shaking his head as he rubbed his manhood over her clit.

"Yes, what?" he queried.

This time Aunt Paula hesitated, raising her eyes slowly towards Bobbie Sue before lowering them slowly back to Billy's.

"Yes, I want your cock," she finally managed to answer, her voice clearly cracking as the hint of a tear dripped out the corner of her eye. "I want your cock in my pussy."

And then, after one more quick glance up at Bobbie Sue, she added, "please, Master, I need it so bad."

Without another word, Billy rammed his engorged cock deep into her pussy.

"Oh my god," Paula gasped as he filled her. And as he began pistoning in and out of her steaming cunt she bit her lower lip and moaned, rolling her head dizzily from side to side.

Billy picked up the pace, trying to contain his own excitement as he watched his aunt squirm beneath him, very much aware of his sister's naked body pressing against his backside, rubbing against him hungrily as she watched the scene unfold.

"Oh sweet Jesus forgive me," his aunt moaned just before she tried to focus her hazy eyes on her nephew. "Please, Master, harder," she urged.

"You want it harder, do you?" Billy responded, hesitating briefly before throwing himself into his aunt.

"Oh, shit!" came Paula's desperate cry as she arched her back to meet his thrust.

From there it was pure lust attacking pure lust while little sister looked on. And while Billy threw himself at his aunt with everything he had and Aunt Paula writhed frantically atop the bed below him, Bobbie Sue was grinding herself lustfully against her brother's backside, actually cuming moments before her aunt screamed out in orgasmic bliss as Billy jerkily shot his load into her pussy.

* * *

It was Bobbie Sue that moved first, backing unsteadily away from her brother's back. Next, Billy slid his flaccid member from his aunt's pussy and joined his sister on his feet, turning to allow Bobbie Sue to slide into his arms and raise her lips to his. Only after the two young lovers had finished a slow, easy kiss did Billy turn back to the bed and help his aunt to her feet. Then, with her arms still taped behind her back, young Billy wrapped his arms around her and lowered his lips to hers, finding them already open and waiting.

He broke the kiss momentarily and stepped back, turning towards his sister. "Take her to the kitchen and cut the tape off her wrists. Then, pick out something for dinner; Aunt Paula's cooking tonight." Then he turned away and headed for the bedroom door.

"Oh, two more things," he said just as he passed through the door. "I'll expect to find a cold beer on the table next to the Master's chair in two minutes, and neither of my two sluts will be needing any clothes for the rest of the evening."

And with that he slid around the corner, smiling at the way things had turned out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Auntie Dearest
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds