• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Auntie Linda
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Auntie Linda

"Yes, just went a bit fast. I have never done that before and now I know why ha ha ha."

Grabbing on to my cock again, she got off her knees and climbed up into my lap, straddling me and my cock disappeared underneath her skirt. This time we kissed passionately, hungrily seeking each other's tongues. I slipped my hand inside her blouse; my hands touching her bare back as she wrapped her arms around my neck. As we kissed, I reached and undid the clasp on her bra, and her boobs slipped out allowing me to grab both of them. I leaned in to suck on her left tit, and as I did so, I felt her reaching underneath her skirt to guide my cock into her pussy. She rubbed it around her pussy and then slowly worked it in, her face contorted in concentration as she did so.

I easily slid into her

"Linda that feels fantastic."

"Your cock feels so good inside me."

Leaning forward, we kissed as she began to move up and down, slowly at first. I slid my hands up her skirt to grab her ass and pull her on to me. Her tits were jiggling around as she bounced up and down on my lap, as I thrust into her. She reached out and grabbed my tie and used it to hold on as she was fucking me almost like she was bull riding.

"Oh baby, you haven't been fucked like this in a while have you?" I said

"Not in a long time and I am going to enjoy it."

I could not believe how turned on she was and it was not long before her whole body began to quiver.

"Oh oh, fuck me, fuck me hard." She cried as she pulled me close, her body convulsing in orgasm. She was shaking and moving so much, I basically just held on as wave after wave of pleasure swept through her body.

"I don't think I have ever seen a woman cum that fast."

"I know I have never cum that fast in my life. Oh my God."

"Well, as you can feel, I am not done fucking you yet."

"Sean, I love hearing you talk like that."

"Good now get up for a second."

She did as I told her and stood up. As we kissed, I shed my tie, shoes and pants. I pushed her back a step and then kneeled, unzipping her skirt and pulling down so that she could step out of it. She kicked off her heels and was standing in front of me wearing just her blouse and pantyhose. I began rubbing my hands along her nylon covered legs and looking at her. I loved how the waist band was up over the top of her belly.

"Oh God stop looking at me. I'm too fat."

"No you aren't" I said. "I think you are sexy." As I said that, I continued to run my hands on her thighs, and kissed her stomach, pulled her into me. I looked up and turned her around so that she was facing away from me. I sat down on the edge of the couch and pulled her towards me.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Just relax." I spread my legs open a bit and then guided her in between them. Grabbing her hips I moved her back so that she was almost in a sitting position. My cock stood straight out as I ran it along the crack of her ass. She was moving around so that she could feel it and I bent her forward a bit. Holding my cock with one hand, I moved it into her pussy and shoved it all the way in as I pulled her down. As she flexed her knees up I would pull her down and soon we had a good rhythm going. For a moment neither one of us said anything as the only sound was the light sound of tap tap tap as she bounced up and down on me.

"This is a workout." She said.

"Yeah but I love watching my cock go in and out of your pussy."

She was really wet and my cock was getting covered in her juices as I continued to move faster. I would pull my cock out so that the head was barely in before shoving it back in as far as it would go. I reached up and grabbed on her ponytail, holding on to it as I continued to fuck her.

"Oh yes," she cried,"Fuck me with that big dick. Fuck me hard."

Hearing that, I stood her up and had her lay down on the couch. Spreading her legs, I climbed on top and as I did so slid my cock to her pussy. I slid along the outside of her pussy lips for a minute before she grabbed it and shoved it in.

"Oh yes this is what I want. Fuck me with that big dick, Sean."

Stroking in and out of her, I spread her legs, my hands holding down her thighs as I thrust in and out of her tight shaved pussy. Her tits were bouncing in and out of her blouse as I fucked her harder, picking up the pace. Looking down at her, her eyes were closed, her tongue hanging out of her mouth, her breath coming in short gasps. I took one hand and began to massage her clit as I continued to fuck her hard. I could tell she was about to come again as I could feel my cum welling up inside me.

As I was getting ready to cum, I decided to pull out and moving up, I stroked myself as the first rope of semen erupted, shooting over her head and splattering the couch behind her. I continued to shoot salvo after salvo, dumping a huge puddle on her tits, blouse and stomach.

"Holy shit I haven't come that much in a long time."

"Oh my God, Sean you soaked me. But I love it. I've never had a guy cum on me like that before."

Staring down at her, I wiped my cock off on her thighs and leaning down, I licked some of the cum off her tits and then kissed her, letting her taste my cum on my tongue.

"MMM this is so erotic, Sean," she said kissing me deeply.

"Glad you like it, I've always wanted to do this."

We continued to kiss and we snuggled together in the glow of the fireplace, and fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Auntie Linda
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds