Auntie Mabel Ch. 02

Mabel had the answer to that small problem, she would simply buy a car to learn in. 'What sort of car?' john asked curiously. 'Any type you like.' She stated with a smile, 'I could buy a jaguar if you fancy one.'

Sam and Doreen could see that the offer of a car to drive, had changed their son's mind about teaching an old lady to drive. They were pleased, because they thought the alternative was worse. John had rushed upstairs to his bedroom, Mabel had wished that she could follow him up there and fuck him again.

Instead she waited in the lounge with a throbbing wet cunt, until he returned with his car magazines. They all had a quick look through them until Doreen said, that as it was late, perhaps John could walk Mabel home. They could discuss the type of car tomorrow. Mabel and John quickly agreed to this course of action, and after many thanks and kisses all round, John walked Mabel home.

The field.

As soon as they were out of sight of his house, John hugged May to him, and kissed her passionately. She thrust her tongue deep into his mouth, and felt his cock harden against her belly. ' You were a naughty boy back there,' she scolded, ' as a punishment I want you to fuck me hard'.

He picked her up and carried her into the nearby field. There were straw bales scattered around the field, and he laid her down on one of them. She immediately got up and started to strip naked.

'What are you doing?' he whispered, 'we are in a field, someone might see us.' 'Your parents might have seen us fucking as well' she replied, 'anyway It's too dark for us to be seen, and I need you to be naked too. I want to see your body as you fuck me', she continued, throwing his last item of clothing onto the ground.

She helped him undress, although trying to suck his cock as he was pulling down his trousers caused a bit of a tangle. Soon they were both stark naked, and she knelt down in the field and grasped his rampant cock in both her small hands. ' I need to suck your cock first,' she begged, ' I've been dying to do that all night'.

He stood in the dark field trying to keep a lookout, as her hot mouth encompassed his throbbing cock. She sucked so hard that he had to close his eyes, and clench his teeth, to stop a moan of pleasure from echoing around the field.

She loved the feel and taste of his big cock, she kissed it, licked it and sucked for all she was worth. He could wait no longer, and bending down, he put his arms around her, and bodily lifted her off his cock and onto the straw bale.

He laid her on her back, and positioned himself between her legs. Before he could enter her, she surprised him by spreading her legs wide and holding them that way. It looked as if she was doing the splits for him, and exposed her cunt completely to him.

He wasted no more time and guiding his knob between her eager cunt lips he thrust into her hard. Soon he was pounding away at her cunt, and at every thrust her large unconstrained breasts bounced madly for him. The cool night air, and the eroticness of the situation had hardened her nipples.

After a minute of ferocious fucking, he withdrew from her and told her to get on her hands and knees. No sooner had she complied, than he was back up her cunt from behind. Hammering her until her naked arse cheeks were shuddering from his fucking.

She couldn't get enough of him, and demanded that he fuck her harder and faster. Soon even he couldn't keep up the pace, and he had to pull his cock out of her cunt and join her on the straw. She also was satisfied for the moment, but asked him if he would lick her cunt while she recovered her breath.

She opened her legs for him, and he buried his face in her golden pubes. She could feel his tongue inside her, and then he was sucking her clitoris. She felt her first orgasm of the night coming, and clamping her legs around his head she came into his mouth, and all over his face.

One minute he was licking, and sucking, her lovely sexy cunt, and then she had clamped his head between her gorgeous thighs, and he was being drowned in her cunt juices. He didn't mind in the least, and as fast as she squirted her cum into his mouth, he was sucking and swallowing it down his throat. He loved the taste of her and couldn't get enough.

She reached down towards her bag, and rummaging through it, withdrew a tube of lubricant. 'I want you up my arse,' she demanded urgently. 'I want you to bugger me hard, until I come over your balls'. She got back on all fours, and John squirted a big drop of lubricant into her bumhole.

Using his finger he pushed it into her bum, and rotated it so as to spread her anus and grease it at the same time. The surplus he rubbed over his knob, until it was nice and slippery. 'Did you get your bum ready for me just in case? He asked. ' Of course I did my darling, just ram it in' she begged, 'I can't wait any longer.' He positioned himself, and did as he was told.

He simply rammed his big thick cock directly up her arse. She yelled in shock, as his cock stretched her more than she had bargained for. He ignored her cries and moans, and holding her face down into the straw to muffle her noise, he arse fucked her as hard as he could.

She was going to complain to him to slow down, when the orgasm hit her. It spread from a burning sensation in her arse, to a hot wave in her cunt. Again he heard her cry out in ecstasies, as her cunt juices splashed all over his balls. Still he carried on fucking her arse, drinking in the sight of his woman's bum cheeks bouncing to his thrusts.

It pushed him over the edge, and with a loud cry he shot his hot cum up his Auntie Mabel's throbbing arsehole. He collapsed over her back, and had to lean on her for a minute, as he got his breath back.

She had felt his big cock squirting his cum into her bum. He had injected four large squirts of creamy cum up her bum, and she had felt every one of them. Now she could feel his cock shrinking inside her arse, until it slipped out and fell between his legs.

Greedy Mabel, had wanted more cunt, arse and mouth fucking. Realistic Mabel, knew she would be lucky to be able to walk in the morning, after such an arse fucking that she had just received. They had just managed to get dressed, when they heard a querulous voice demanding to know what they were doing in that field.

It was Ms. Adams, she had been walking her little dog when she heard the strange noises coming from the field. Mabel grabbed her bag and ran, giggling as she did so. John followed behind her, and they both ran across the field towards Mabel's back garden.

'You should be ashamed of yourselves, you naughty teenagers.' Mrs. Adams shouted after them, 'you girl, will end up pregnant if you keep on like this.' They could barely run for laughing, and climbing over Mabel's back fence, they went into her flat via. her patio doors.

'That was a close call,' he said as they collapsed onto the sofa. 'She thought I was a teenager,' she giggled, ' I am probably older than she is.' John looked at his watch and realised that they had been fucking for twenty minutes.

Mabel told him to relax, they would say if asked, that she had made him a cup of tea for walking her home. He reminded her that she had indeed made him a drink. Lots of hot cunt cum, squirted into his mouth. 'Did I really?, I hadn't realised,' she said, her cheeks turning pink at the thought of him drinking her cunt juices.

'May, considering all the things you have done to me, and taught me to do to you. I am surprised that you are blushing about coming in my mouth. I have come in your mouth if you remember,' John said as he hugged her tightly.

'Oh yes, I certainly do remember you squirting all your hot creamy cum into my mouth and all over my face,' she replied fondly. ' I went to sleep with my face all sticky last night.' It was time he went home, his balls were empty, and both her holes were sore. So after a few passionate kisses, she watched as he walked into the night.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 654 milliseconds