Aunty Rachel Ch. 3

Damn I almost bounded out of my chair and raped her on the spot ... I was that hot! and I could see that Louise was too! Even Jimmy and Mary had put aside their own little interaction to stare wide eyed at Rebecca’s glorious pussy and magnificent breasts. Then Rebecca was standing up straight again, breathing heavily, her breasts still shaking, and she was staring at me, her eyes all hot. Almost in a daze I stood up and slipped my robe off to stand naked before her too, seeing her eyes roaming hotly over my body. I arched slightly , thrusting my breasts forward, and she moaned softly. I saw Louise stand too and slip out of her robe and walk around behind Rebecca and slip her hands around to cup those magnificent breasts, and stroke them. Rebecca shuddered, her eyes still staring hotly into mine, and with a groan I dropped to my knees and buried my face into her bushy pussy ...and heard her high, keening cry!

It really was an amazing feeling, my face and cheeks pressing into the luxurious matt of bright red hair and my tongue running slowly up and down her absolutely hairless pussy lips, an erotic contrast. Mmmm, and she was tasty, hot liquid already oozing from between those lips and my tongue eagerly scooped it up, before darting forward to penetrate her thick lips and be engulfed in the hotness of her inner pussy. She shuddered and shook, and I could still hear her high, keening wail. Then she was collapsing .. seemingly with infinite slowness .. just melting down onto the floor, drawing Louise down with her.

For a moment my face and tongue came free of Rebecca’s succulent pussy, and I glanced across at the couch, in time to see Mary’s robe disappear, and Jimmy draw her down onto his lap backwards, lifting her lower legs and placing them either side of his, rubbing his massive cock up and down her totally hairless pussy, and gently caressing her small breasts and their amazingly large, puffy nipples. Mary’s face was contorted with lust, and it became even more so when Jimmy lifted her and began to insert his large cock head into her dripping pussy. I heard her scream, “Oh God, no, you’ll split me in half, so big, so damn big” but even as she cried out her protestations, she was squirming and pressing down, taking more and more of his thick cock into her tight pussy. Wow! What an amazing sight, watching Jimmy’s big cock slowly disappear into Mary, seeing her juices being forced from her pussy by his massive girth, trickling down his cock to splatter on his legs.

All that took only a moment or two of real time, then Rebecca was spread eagled on the floor, moaning and writhing. My eyes met Louise’s and we grinned hotly at each other ...and went to work! ...licking, stroking , kissing, biting, doing everything we could think of to rouse Rebecca to a fever pitch of lust and passion. We were like a well oiled team, switching from pussy to breasts and back again and stopping in the middle to lick and kiss each other. Rebecca was letting out her loud keening wail, and shuddering and shaking, juices pouring from her like a flood, and both Louise and I were soon liberally coated with her juices, a fact we both enjoyed very much.

Then I felt myself being pushed aside gently. I looked up, Jimmy was standing there, his massive, rock hard cock still dripping from Mary’s juices, and he slid between Rebecca’s legs, and without hesitation rammed home ball deep! Rebecca arched and jumped as if she’d suddenly been plugged in to an electric socket, “Yes, yes, oh god yes! fuck me,” she cried ... “oh please...give me your beautiful cock, fuck me hard and fast...god I need it so much!”

Jimmy didn’t let her down, ramming home, pulling almost out, then ramming home again, and Rebecca was screaming and cumming over and over again!

Seeing Rebecca in such capable hands, with Jimmy fucking her royally and Louise sucking her big breasts, I slid quietly over to Mary. She was slumped against the couch, her eyes half closed, her mouth still gasping in gallons of much needed air. I moved her legs aside gently and ran my tongue slowly up the inside of her thighs to her glorious, naked pussy. She whimpered and reached down and took hold of my hair, at the same time spreading her legs wider, and she was guiding me in, right to the centre of her steaming pussy ...and I was tasting Jimmy’s cum mixed with hers...such an intoxicating taste! My tongue gently scooped the cum from her pussy, lightly lashing her sensitive clit as I did so, and she was shuddering and shaking through another small series of orgasms.

“Oh Rachel, yes, so beautiful” she whimpered, “Oh god I do love your tongue, I want it all over me, please Rachel, Please!” so I licked her and sucked her, all over her pussy and ass and all the way up to her small breasts with their amazing puffy nipples. Wow! Sucking those nipples was an experience in itself, they were so incredibly sensitive, they almost had a life of their own, and she came countless times from me just licking and sucking on them.

Then I lay beside Mary and cuddled her in my arms like a small child ..and watched as Jimmy ‘arranged’ Louise on top of Rebecca, their breasts mashed together, their lips mashed together, and rammed his cock deep into her pussy! Then he pulled out, and to my amazement, adjusted slightly, thrust forward and impaled Rebecca on his massive tool! Then he alternated, one stroke into Rebecca, the next into Louise ...and both of them were loving it! mashing their pussies together every time he thrust forward, and in minutes, both were cumming, screaming and wailing frantically.

“Wow, that’s just awesome” whispered Mary, and I grinned at her.

“And pretty awesome inside you too” I said, laughing.

She shivered, then grinned, “Oh god yes, made my hubby feel like a matchstick!” she said. “I hope this evening never ends”

Well it had to, of course, but not before we’d cleaned up, had a delightful light salad and chatted some more ...still naked , of course, all a little amazed at how much we were enjoying just being with each other, seeing each other and occasionally touching each other. We vowed that the Tennis four would have to get together more often ...grin .. perhaps hire a stripper or two? But definitely with Jimmy again before he had to go back home!! Jimmy’s response to that was a wide grin, an impish grin, as he got up from his chair and came over and took my hand and pulled me to the centre of the room.

Turning to the others, he said, “There’s one more thing that Aunty Rachel wants to experience tonight ... she wants to be fucked ... by her nephew .. right in front of her friends!”

I gasped and blushed furiously, but Mary, Rebecca and Louise, just burst into wild, spontaneous applause, and in response to that Jimmy simply bent me over and from behind, rammed his big cock deep into my pussy. Fucking me with long deep strokes that never seemed to end, holding my hips and ramming deep ... and almost immediately I was cumming! Feeling his big cock in me, seeing the other three watching and drooling, was the hottest thing imaginable, and I was crying out, “Yes Jimmy, yes, oh god fuck your horny aunty, fill her with your hot juices, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

And he did ...and half way through, the other three joined in, all working on me, kissing licking or just simply touching ...and I was the wildest animal I could ever be! Jimmy was obviously incredibly turned on too, because when he finally let out his shuddering yell and started spurting, he couldn’t seem to stop, in my pussy, over my ass, over all the other three, spewing and spurting hot white cum everywhere. And they were licking and lapping all over my body, drinking every last drop of his cum off me .. and off each other ... and off Jimmy ... it became an orgy of licking and sucking!

Three very drained and bedraggled females left my house that night, but there was a light in their eyes, and a lightness in their steps that hadn’t been there when they arrived. We knew that nothing would ever be the same between us again ... we were bonded together by a very special experience ... Thanks to my beloved nephew, JIMMY!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 899 milliseconds