Australian Adventure

She looked in the bag for her bra, and started to draw it out. Again there was a snag. She tugged slightly, and it came loose. She held it up, one strap now torn completely loose. She looked at it with a frown. "Darn! I can't wear that - I'd look ridiculous held up on one side and the other slopping around!" She looked at Kevin. He just shrugged. "Sorry, I don't carry spare bras", he laughed.

She put the bra back in the bag, and put on the dress, wearing just her panties under it. She placed her belt around her waist, and buckled it. They started back down the beach, toward the carpark.

"Well, it could have been worse. You might have torn your dress. Anyway, lot's of women go braless!" He was trying to reassure her.

"Not women my age, and not with superstructures that sag and swing like mine! I don't want to ruin our day, but I won't be able to walk around in any public areas like this! Will you go in and get a sandwich or something for me? I just couldn't go in a kiosk like this!"

Kevin smiled to himself a bit. Here was a lady who had insisted on disrobing in public so she could be naked on the beach, but shouldn't walk in a public place without a bra under her dress. He was inwardly laughing at her inconsistency. He did try to reassure her. "I think you look great, and maybe you're too sensitive. Who's going to care?"

"I will care. You're being nice, Kevin, but you've seen me without anything on, so I suppose you're over the shock. I know I look sloppy, and you can't convince me otherwise. You're just being nice to make me feel better, but I'm not walking around without a bra. And I'm not using the ocean for a toilet! Gee, I hope there's one back by the carpark! Boy, I don't have much more room down there!"

They got back to the carpark. The car was parked near the beach path, and Grace entered in, holding her hands across her chest as the walked. At the car, she put on her shoes, and looked around for a toilet. She spotted a sign for "toilets" at the far end of the carpark, near where a crowd of people was milling around in front of some shops and stands of street vendors. "No way", she said, slipping into her seat. "Kevin, here's some money for the lunch - can you pick us up a couple of sandwiches at the kiosk?"

Kevin took her cash, reluctantly, for he knew she wanted to share in the expenses, and went for the sandwiches. He gave thought to running for the toilets, himself, for his bladder was now sending him strong distress signals, but it seemed unchivalrous to satisfy his own need when she was remaining unrelieved.

A few minutes later, he was back with the sandwiches. "Sure you don't want to use the toilets?" he asked her, before he started the car.

"I'm not walking through that crowd with my top swinging around!" she said, rather finally. "I'll just have to hold it. But if you need to go, go ahead! I know you probably have your own need!"

"No - if you have to hold, I will, too! Australian bladders ought to be as good as American bladders!" he tried to make a joke of the situation, concealing his own distress.

"Especially well aged American bladders!" she replied, laughing a bit at herself. "Well, I can hold a little while if I have to. Let's go!"

They ate their sandwiches as they drove. He took the route to Freemantle, hoping to show her the port area and a bit of the city, but first hoping to find a toilet in an area isolated enough that she would feel comfortable using it. Well, he thought, we will just see how long this goes on - when she's really bursting, she won't care whether she's wearing a bra on not. Women and their ideas of modesty!

It was three in the afternoon as they drove around Fremantle. He tried to stop in the port par area, where there were public toilets, but she would have none of it. Too many people around, she said. Her need, however, was getting compelling. She was frequently pressing her hand into her crotch area to restrain her bladder from emptying. His need was just as bad. He was almost ready to stop the car and use a toilet without her, or even stand beside the car on the road and relieve himself. Chivalry, he was thinking, can only be carried so far. If she wants to torture herself-

She read his thoughts. "Kevin, just take care of yourself! I'll try to hold until we can a place where I won't have to walk in front of people. But you don't need to put your self through this because of me! Just find a place for yourself!"

Pride, even national pride, was getting in his way, however. "I'll hold as long as you have to! If you can do it, I can! My bladder ought to be as strong as yours!"

"Bet it's not as hard as mine! Want to feel mine?" she asked, half in jest.

It was too much of an offer to refuse. He stopped the car briefly, and reached toward her. She took his hand and placed it on her abdomen, just below her navel. "Feel it?" she asked. He pressed slightly, seeing her wince. "Don't push on it, please!" she begged. He could feel the hardness, like a grapefruit or even a small cannon ball, absolutely solid.

"Still think you can hold as well as I can?" She was at once sounding both a bit erotic and obviously distressed. "You're awfully hard. I don't know how long I can wait! We've got to find a place!" he answered, trying to be calm.

"Kevin, you said you'd take us back to the Kings Park area - there were lots of trees there along the park roads. You get us there and I'll make you a bet that I can hold longer than you can! If you lose, I want to watch you do it right there under the trees! What would you like me to do if I lose?"

Kevin thought a moment about the proposition. "I could ask you to walk around a bit without a bra, but I've seen that- and I've seen you walk around without anything on. Tell you what - if you lose, I'll hold your dress for you there under the trees while you - you do it - standing up in front of me! Nothing on! That'd be a site to see!"

"Agreed!" She smiled through her obvious desperation. "But we'd better get there before we both spring a leak here in the car!"

Within minutes they were in the park area. Kevin drove around until he found a parking place in the wooded area. Parking the car, he stepped out, and held the door for Grace to exit.

"Should we go over there?" Grace indicated an area heavily covered with bushes, just a bit away from the road. He nodded, locked the car, and followed her. He could see she was fidgeting noticeably as she walked, her physical discomfort apparent. Not surprising, he thought, as he considered his own.

They proceeded perhaps thirty yards into the bush covered area. Grace, leading, stopped and turned to Kevin. "Shall we hold - I mean wait - here?" She laughed a bit at her slip of tongue.

Kevin looked at her for moment, gripping herself with her hands reaching to her pubic area, now unshaken by any concept of modesty. As her body trembled a bit, her breasts, unrestrained by any bra, quivered.

He tried to distract her with a bit of a commentary on the park and its surroundings. For a few minutes they were able to talk of rather mundane subjects, though it was obvious her discomfort was approaching its limits.

Kevin, straining to control his own full bladder, considered that he was losing the contest. Just as he started to speak to admit to it, she pressed her hand against her stomach and announced, "Kevin, I just can't hold it any longer - I've got to give up - where do you want me to go?"

"Why - right here's fine!" he remarked, finding it hard to believe his ears.

Not waiting for any command from him, she kicked off her shoes and began unfastening her dress. She hung it on a nearby bush, then in a single rapid motion, pulled off her panties. She stood facing him, naked, her body trembling a bit, her breasts shaking visibly.

"Ready?" she asked.

He nodded. She relaxed herself, looking directly at him. She spread her legs a bit, then asked him "Can I squat some? It would be easier - or do you want me to stand?"

"Standing looks great-" he said, softly, nervously, looking at her pubic region. She nodded and held her pose.

Gradually a stream began to pour from her. At first it ran down the inside of her leg, then as it became stronger poured out from he, almost straight down. It struck the ground with a splash and began to spatter over her bare feet. She stood, frozen, virtually in shame at what she was doing. Her eyes never left his. His eyes never left her crotch, as he watched her profuse discharge. Both of them seemed locked in a perverse fascination at what she was doing in front of him.

Gradually her stream ended. She hardly knew what to do. "I didn't bring anything to wipe with - and I need to!" she commented slowly, now looking down at herself.

He felt through his pockets. "I don't have anything with me - maybe back in the car-" he gestured toward the direction of the road. Suddenly his own need seemed overpowering, and he spoke out to her of it. "You almost won - I was at the point of giving up! Now I need to--" he didn't quite know what to say.

Grace, standing naked, and making no move toward her own clothing now hanging on a bush, came a bit closer to him. "Why don't you just go ahead? I'd like that!"

He needed no further invitation. He began to unfasten his pants, starting to turn away from her in a gesture of modesty, then realized that at this particular moment modesty was not the most appropriate behavior. He simply faced her, but his eyes averted hers, as they focused downward. He withdrew his penis, and tried to relax his sphincter muscles.

This time her eyes were the ones that fixed on anatomical features. She stared openly at his organ, becoming slightly erect under her glance, as his urine stream began. He couldn't bring himself to look at her, knowing she was staring at his private parts. He concentrated on his need for relief, now slowed a bit by his obvious arousal.

He held his position, his penis extending almost straight out, and projecting a stream that embarrassed him further but its distance. She watched the performance as though she were a schoolgirl sneaking a peek. It was he who seemed flustered and distressed at the loss of modesty in this private act, yet it was she who was standing unclothed. Gradually he grasped the irony of it, and he brought himself to look at her face.

She smiled and came a bit closer. "Let me help you," she said, and, very gently, reached out to hold his discharging penis in her hand, replacing his own. He couldn't imagine her doing this, and could think of no response. He just let her hold until his stream ceased. At that point she released her grip and stepped back. She turned and reached for her clothes as he fastened his pants.

Without further words, she dressed and the two of them returned to the car. They entered, and he drove them away.

They exchanged only a few pleasantries as they returned to the hotel. He pulled the car up to the front of the hotel. She opened her door, starting to exit.

"I'll be leaving. I may not see you again - but thanks for a great, a really wonderful day- thanks for everything. I mean everything!" She smiled and withdrew from the car.

He was at a loss for the right words. "Loved every minute of it", he answered. "Every minute - and if you get back here, I'll hope to ... to see you!" She closed the door and began to pull away.

"Can't believe it!" he thought to himself. "She's a lady like I never met before!" He shook his head as he drove away.

END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 74 milliseconds