• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Authentic Pussy Lovers – Men Only

Authentic Pussy Lovers – Men Only

Men – you know who you are. You are the kind of man women love! You idolize women and rejoice in having the company of one around you.

Men – what are we talking about?

We're talking about the one part of a woman that never changes. It modifies itself, it adapts, it molds, it welcomes and unbeknownst to women, this is the most attractive part of a woman, may I say to a real man.

Okay, you men who don't know what we're talking about – it's called the pussy.

It doesn't make you soft, it doesn't make you unattracted to me and it doesn't make you any less horney; if the woman is 120 pounds (or 600 pounds), within reason. Don't let me lose you here pussy lover – I treasure you and all you're worth.

Women do NOT know the prize they behold. They have fathers, brothers, boyfriends...the inadequate kind ... you macho men know...that may have lead them astray.

If my father told me, "Your pussy is the most beautiful work of art," and my mother reinforced him by saying, "Grow that flower, because it's the most prized possession you'll even own!" I think my life may have been different.

But, instead, as a young teenager I heard, "Your ass is as big as a ......" and guess, what – that's what men like about me and it's not too big. I should have heard, "Your hole is as big as a luscious peach." So, what did I do, I covered up my luscious peach as much as I could including my delicious ass.

You men treasure your woman, your wife or your daughters. They'll enjoy the whole eating experience that much more.

No more, I say. Let's rejoice in the year of 2006.

Gentlemen, because I worship you, I share my deepest secrets. You are my man, and I will suck your cock as much as you want. In turn, you will make me feel important, horny, lustful and beautiful.

You may be a cock in business or at your regular job, but when you cum home and see me, you are my king of cocks.

I adulate you, I treasure you and I know how special you are. You are my jewel and I am yours. All the jewelry you bought me, forget it, your cock is the most precious gift you can ever give me.

I thank your parents for raising you right and treating you right. You are the gold in heaven and on earth.

So, come fuck me honey. Because I'm all yours tonight and forever.

There are probably other parts of our bodies we should talk about too, but not in this chapter. My pussy awaits you.

I just hopped out of the shower and my pussy is especially clean. I used a fragrant scent to make the eating and dipping experience that much more wonderful. I put on a black g-string just to arouse my clit a little while waiting for you pecker prowl.

I put on a black sexy sheer bra to make our interlude that much more inviting. Even the pussy cat will be envious tonight.

I shaved especially for you. I know you like this, but a full bush is so much sexier.

I lay on the bed starting to play with myself. I'm getting wet and there you are home from work.

You undress slowly for me as I open my legs to you and you dive in for the clambake.

Your tongue is especially wild because you went out for a drink after work. All the better I'm thinking.

You begin licking my pussy a little bit at a time.

I quickly become stimulated and damp with your dribble. I've been waiting for you all day and you feel good pressing against my clit.

You want to touch me with your finger but I won't let you.

I want only the sensation of your tongue to bring me to orgasm. I want that oral release that only you can give me.

I begin panting and moaning. I grab the pillow and press it to the side of my face.

You go in deeper and deeper. "I want to hear you scream," you demand.

I'm fighting you because I want the please to last forever. Then, I can't anymore. I start pulsating and throbbing gasping for relief. I begin to cum and you won't stop. My thick emulsion is oozing out of my cunt.

I push your head away. Your head with a face on it. No not that one. The one with a nose and ears.

Short and sweet, that's what that was.

You climb on top of me and I say, "Give me your best shot, you big cock." You do, and we are both satisfied beyond certainty.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Authentic Pussy Lovers – Men Only

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds