Autobiography of a Mother Fucker

We discussed it and I asked if she would agree to have the first child that would be born using in vitro fertilization. My sperm was useless. I had investigated whether the vasectomy could be reversed and it was not possible. But, a brilliant young research assistant was also one of our donors. Also, a good surgeon colleague and friend of mine, who harvested the eggs that we used for research, agreed to take one of my mother's eggs, allow me to fertilize it with my assistant's sperm whilst mum was still on the operating table and within minutes he had replaced it. A month later we knew she was pregnant and nine months later almost on her 45th birthday she gave birth to a beautiful ginger haired daughter. We were both over the moon. Of course, no-one ever knew what we had done and another facility, whose regulations allowed, became the first to be able to make the claim to have delivered the first test tube baby. We didn't care, we had 'Milie'.

No-one can claim, or relatively few can claim to have lived happily ever after. Our life certainly had its ups and downs. Mum and Dad had bought their house on his return from the war and other than the couple of years of my marriage I had lived all of my life there. This of course led to complications, especially from my mother's more matronly friends that didn't like the thought of the 'Colonel's' widow suddenly gaining weight and then a few months later pushing a pram around.

What can I say, we got over it. Real friends stay the course without having to know the whole truth. I let it be known that the child wasn't mine, (true) but that I was adopting her and if anyone even hinted that she wasn't my daughter, they would be instantly removed from the Christmas card list. The ultimate disgrace.

We never lied to Millie; we never really had a situation that required it. Molly and I behaved like a mum and dad do. As she got older and she could understand more, we told her more. If she asked, we never dodged the questions. Millie knew Molly and I were lovers. When she was eighteen, she outright asked if she could come into our bedroom and watch us make love. I think I was a little embarrassed and maybe even Molly was more so but we had never hidden anything. We sat down and discussed it. I asked her why she wanted to be there. Her reply was that she had kept her virginity because she had saved herself for me and mum. She had seen us both naked hundreds of time, as we had her, both in the house and in the pool and she loved our casual intimacy but she knew that we had sex when she wasn't there and she wanted to be part of that too.

First though, she wanted to see and be a part of mum's and my loving. More she wanted to see mum being fucked. Not made love to but fucked. And, she wanted to kiss and such and finger and play with both of us whilst we did it. She wanted to be taught by people that loved her mentally how to love physically. She wanted to be made love to and then she wanted to be fucked.

I looked at mum and asked what she thought. She replied, "I love both of you, I have nothing I want or need to hide. I have loved my son physically and loved every minute of it and I'm happy to love my daughter physically to. You have to make your own mind up Shaun but I can't see you denying Millie anything, so why fight it, if that is what she wants."

That night Millie and I made love to mum. I wanted to kiss Millie in a sexual way but she said that tonight this was just for mum. First, I made love to mum. Later that evening she laid over the arm of our sofa and I fucked the arse off her. Having cum earlier, I was much better able to control my climax and it took me nearly an hour before I eventually came. Mum seemed to be in perpetual orgasm as I fucked and Millie fingered her nipples and clitoris.

The next night the roles were reversed. We made love to Millie for nearly four hours. She lost her virginity just inside the first hour. I fucked her for well over an hour, stopping on several occasions as I wanted the sensations to last for all of us. Don't forget I was well into my forties and even though the evening was sexually charged, I'm human after all, and orgasms of that magnitude, didn't come that easy. Needless to say, with both mum and my ministrations Millie hardly spoke after I finally came in her for the last time that evening. When we had recovered our breath, all of us just slipped off to contented sleep.

We had to buy a bigger bed, as for the next seven years we slept together and made love together. I impregnated Millie, just the once, in our first year as lovers and just before her twentieth birthday she gave birth to our son, Seamus.

Mum asked to be left in peace on her seventieth birthday. She said she was sick of sex but even then on occasions when she wanted it, we had a love-in. In fact I fucked her for the last time just after mid-night on 1st January 2000 we all thought it would be a wonderful way to bring in the Millennium. Four days later in her 79th year, mum passed away in her sleep. I'm sure she was happy, when I took her a morning cuppa, she was lying peacefully with a smile on her face. She looked so totally composed that I had to touch her cold skin in order to realize that we would have to face the world without her from now on.

I wanted to celebrate her life, be happy, but the thing I hated more than anything, was that I wasn't holding her, when she died, or, that my cock hadn't caused the smile on her face. Maybe the thought of it, had?

In 2004, I had the joy of seeing young Seamus fuck his mother for the first time. He won't sleep in the same room as us, as he say's I snore but we still fuck his mum regularly together and we take it in turn to sleep with her. I quite like having a night to myself and Millie loves the multiple orgasms she receives from the pounding that Seamus gives her on their nights together. B'jesus can that boy fuck!!!

Just as an aside, Millie quite likes anal, and Seamus is well pleased to give her that pleasure, so I have had the added experience of having my cock in Millie's cunt whilst Seamus fucks her bum. I have to tell you it's an experience that I'll never forget.

So, for now, the story ends, even if it still continues. To long life!!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds