Availability for Work Auction Ch. 01

"I thought you would say no!" Kitty protested, "They want me to pose naked!"

"It's you decision Kitty but I'm fighting for my political life here Kitty," he said, "Sorry!"

"Oh Christ." Kitty said and put the phone down, "He said I'm to refuse sex," she said, "He's fine with me working in a brothel, can you believe that?"

"It's something a lot of fathers have to come to terms with, their little girl making three times the wages they make in a week just for a few hours lying on their back," Tim reassured her, "And Lord Barchester will be proud, or at least grateful if he hangs on to his job in the House of lords."

"What if I do the display but don't do sex?" Kitty asked.

"That's fine, you don't get any bonus," Tim agreed, "But usually it's a thousand pounds, thats five hundred pounds bonus for you and the rest for me, I mean the company," he explained, "But yes, you could refuse and we can always find another girl who is willing, we often have more girls than windows anyway, it's not a problem."

"So its ok if I just do the window thing?"Kitty asked.

"Absolutely but no bonus." he agreed.

"I expect all the journalists would want sex with me if I were put on display," Kitty said wistfully, "Not because I'm anything special but for the story."

"Absolutely," Tim agreed, "What are you suggesting?"

"So if you charged, shall we say, three hundred pounds for half an hour with me with sex extra which I would refuse?" Kitty suggested.

"I'm sure we would be inundated with press to begin with when the word got round," but Tim reminded her,"They wouldn't know which was you."

"Then charge two thousand pounds for each girl, that's one thousand for me and the rest for you, we could clean up," Kitty said, "But it wouldn't help Daddy."

"No," Tim agreed, "It would make it ten times worse when you refused sex."

"No, it wouldn't get any worse, just put the fee up to two thousand pounds for every girl," Kitty said.

"Don't be ridiculous, some are," he said, "Not worth that."

"But they won't know which is me!" Kitty pointed out.

"There would be hell to pay when they found you weren't doing sex," Tim pointed out.

"That depends," Kitty said.

"Are you saying you'll actually sleep with punters?" he asked.

Kitty thought a moment, but only a moment for the mere thought of having safe sex with a stranger was making her uncomfortably moist around her sex.

"No, but how will they find out," Kitty asked naively, "After all Newspapermen always claim the never sleep with the girls when they do an expose, so how will they know?"

"But why bump the prices?" he asked.

"Because they won't know which one is me!" Kitty said delightedly, "And you said we can have a girl that looks like me on stand by to swap."

"Did you plan this," Tim asked.

"No, I'm thinking on my feet," Kitty suggested, "I expected Daddy to be incandescent with rage, but he seemed ok, what do you think?"

"I'll put for one night only Miss Kitty Harcourt," Tim said, "On the website and main bill board."

"Make that 'The Honourble,' and two thousand pounds," Kitty suggested, "And put out a press release and I'll take half the difference between the girls usual rates and the two thousand premium I'll attract," Kitty joked.

"So you get five hundred pounds per girl?" he said, "Per customer?" he asked.

"Yes" Kitty agreed.

"Make it a third, split it with the girl and the company and we have a deal, did you get that Miss

Francombe?" Tim Raymond asked.

"Oh yes, I'm drawing up the agreement now," Miss Francombe agreed as she fiddled with her computer, "I'll just change the figures to thirty three per cent and print them off."

"Do we have a deal?" Tim asked.

"Yes," Kitty gulped in surprise, "I think we do!"

Tim stared at her, "You wouldn't consider a proper job here, when you graduate would you?" he asked.

"No, but I'd be a wonderful consultant!" she laughed, "You can pay me retainer!"

Kitty read the agreement and signed three copies as did Tim.

"I'll get Miss Lloyd to show you the ropes," Tim suggested, "I have a feeling we're going to make some serious money here."

Tim showed Kitty into the changing room where Rebecca Lloyd held court like a sergeant major she checked her girls were all ready for parade.

"This is Kitty Harcourt, she's going on display later," Tim explained.

"Right the famous Kitty Harcourt," Miss Lloyd observed sarcastically.

"Only on display, we'll have another girl do the back room stuff, but Kitty says she'll help out in the display," Tim explained.

"Not if she don't measure up she won't, have you had an enema?" Miss Lloyd demanded.

"I'm sorry," Kitty explained, "Why?"

"Anal dearie," she replied, "You do anal don't you?"

"Ugh, I, I don't know," Kitty replied awkwardly," I only agreed to display."

"Better get one then," Miss Lloyd suggested, "Blokes don't like shitty assholes."

"Rebecca please," Tim suggested, "Display only."

"You are going nude right?" Miss Lloyd asked, "In the display window?"

"Nude, gosh!" Kitty gasped, "I thought they wore lingerie?"

"Hardly, they'll all be nude, pawing at their own breasts, holding their labias open," Miss Lloyd added, "You'll stick out like a sore thumb."

"Oh hell," Kitty exclaimed, "You never said nude!"

"You never asked, are you backing out." Tim asked.

"Oh hell, oh bloody hell," Kitty said uncertainly, as she thought of the humilliation of being naked in public and then thought of the money she might make.

"You're behind glass," Tim reassured her, "And they can't see your face."

"All right, I'll do it," Kitty agreed reluctantly.

"Good girl," Tim reassured her and added "We think every journo is going to want to screw Kitty," he explained, "So we'll charge two thousand a girl and make it as difficult as possible for them to guess which one is Kitty!"

"You devious little so an so!" Miss Lloyd agreed, "Is this your idea?"

"I'll leave you to it," Tim suggested and he slipped away.

"Do the girls shave," Kitty asked, "Down below."

"Wax mainly." Miss Lloyd added, "Why don't you?"

"No, only if I'm going to pull this off, " Kitty explained, "And not get much attention I think I ought to try and look you know, well used, bruised like a prostitute, if I can."

"I don't see why?" Miss Lloyd queried.

"Because they have to pay for the other girls anyway, so the longer it takes before they realise which one is me the better," Kitty explained.

"So we can shave you a bit rough, maybe use a vacuum pump to puff your puss a bit," Miss Lloyd suggested, "Make you look a right slag, are you all right with a butt plug?"

"I've never tried," Kitty replied honestly.

"Just a little one." Miss Lloyd explained, "Shall we do it."

"Ok, but I only do the display and you get someone else to do the sex?" she asked.

"Fine with me," Miss Lloyd agreed,

"Yes, ok, I suppose you need me to help you get ready?" Miss Lloyd asked.

"Yes, and for god's sake don't tell daddy!" Kitty demanded.

"Come to my office then," Miss Lloyd suggested, "Lets get you ready."

The office had a birthing chair as its centrepiece among lockers which lines the walls, and tiled walls and floor more like an operating theatre than an office "Hang your clothes up over there and I'll sort you out a locker," Miss Lloyd suggested as Kitty walked into the room.

Kitty felt very stupid as she stripped off her dowdy clothes and slipped on the skimpy bath robe Miss Lloyd handed her, "No fake tan then?" Miss Lloyd asked.

"No," Kitty replied.

"I'll just shave your bush then," she suggested, and she took the clippers.

"Ok," Kitty gulped as she sat in the chair and allowed Miss Lloyd to swing the stirrups round spreading her legs before starting to cleave away Kitty's soft blonde pubic hair with the electric shaver.

"It tickles!" Kitty complained.

"Don't be such a baby," she replied, and she took a shaving brush and a can of spray shaving foam and lathered up Kitty's sex and lower belly before she took a rather blunt razor and shaved the remaining hair to a short irregular stubble.

The door opened and a woman walked in, younger than the forty something Miss Lloyd and dark haired not brown like Miss Lloyd, "Ah Jackie, put Miss Edmonds things in the locker in 12 B and then give me a hand would you?" Miss Lloyd asked.

Kitty watched Jackie scoop up her things and disappear to return with a locker key, "Twelve B," she said, "Are you done?"

"Just the E," Miss Lloyd said.

"I don't do drugs," Kitty said.

"E for enema," Miss Lloyd said, "Just relax," and she pulled a belt across between Kitty's waist band her breasts holding her firmly to the chair as she tilted it right back, still with the stirrups spread wide, back and further back until Kitty was on her back head down and Jackie was able to get the slim chromium fitting on the warm water pipe against and then into Kittys ass hole.

"No, no way!" Kitty protested but Jackie turned the tap and soon Kittys belly was swelling with warm water.

"No!" Kitty protested, and Miss Lloyd pushed the chair back level.

"The can's in the corner," Miss Lloyd explained and Kitty awkwardly waddled over and sat down.

"For god's sake you're not going to watch are you?" she asked but it was too late and her bowels opened involuntarily.

"That's better isn't it?" Jackie asked jokingly but Kitty realised she did indeed feel better, "One more for luck?" she said and handed the chromium nozzle to Kitty.

"You do it," Kitty said and she stood up and waited for Jackie to push the tube inside her and fill her tummy with hot water again.

"It's addictive," Jackie said, "I love it."

"That's enough, dry yourself and choose a butt plug Kitty, they're all the same style but different sizes, ok?" Miss Lloyd explained.

Kitty chose the smallest butt plug and popped it in her fresh clean anus, "Now you want to look well used do you?" Jackie asked, "Most girls want the opposite but if you hop back in the chair I'll have a go."

Kitty did as she asked, and Jackie first got out a set of makeup brushes and various colours of blusher and then she found a vacuum pump and cup which she placed over Kitty's sex and began to pump."

"It feels funny," Kitty exclaimed as her whole sex was drawn out into the cup, puffing up her vagina's outer lips and the releasing them.

"All right?" Jackie asked.

"It feels funny," Kitty said again.

"Nice funny?" Jackie asked, "I'll pump them again, leave it for ten minutes then I'll do the makeup, make you look like a real slapper!" she joked.

Kitty sat and reflected, it was surreal, she should be at home or in the country not in a brothel wearing a butt plug with her vagina sucked into a plastic cup but when she pinched herself it hurt, it wasn't a dream and then Jackie came back and started to apply makeup to Kitty's most private parts, "Is that nice?" Jackie asked as she easily pushed three fingers into Kitty's puffy vagina.

"I'm not gay," Kitty insisted.

"Then why are you squeezing my fingers?" Jackie said, "But you'll do, I'll get you a robe then we can get you started."

Kitty sat and waited for Jackie to fetch a robe and for the first time realised there were voices from the next room. excited girlish voices as the regular girls arrived and changed for their shifts.

The sound ebbed and flowed as the door opened and shut until Miss Lloyd walked in and drew her attention to a large box full of worn black high heeled shoes "What shoe size are you Kitty" she asked.

"Five," Kitty said and after a briefly rummaging among the footwear Miss Lloyd handed her a slightly worn pair of black stilettos with four inch heels.

"Better wear these," she suggested.

Kitty pulled them on, they were uncomfortably high for walking but she stood up, took a few faltering steps," They'll be fine!" Miss Lloyd suggested as Jackie brought a white 'Raymonds' bath robe and Kitty slipped it on.

Kitty looked at Miss Lloyd, "Time to face the music dear," she said and with a sigh and a nervous smile Kitty pulled her robe around her and followed Miss Lloyd along the corridor towards the display window and her new job as a shop window whore.

To be continued

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds