Ava's Immoral Soul Ch. 01

The taste of her... exquisite! A little salty, vaguely sweet, heavenly. Just like she smelled, mysterious and womanly. He was really getting worked up now, and he hadn't even reached that sweet, dripping little hole yet. And then... oh, God. Just as his tongue finally found the source of all that cream, she murmured, "Mm, Roxie-" (a name, Rob thought dumbly, a girl's name!!), "right there.." and sleepily thrust her hips up, tipping her hot cunt right into his mouth.

Rob couldn't take it anymore. Pistoning his fist on his raging cock, he started licking up and down her swollen slit, the tip of his tongue flicking her clit on each upstroke, and plunging inside of her every time he reached her opening. Ava was responding sluggishly, still asleep and in her mind, probably being eaten alive by some girl named Roxie.

The friction caused by his rough hand was starting to chafe rigid flesh. Without even really thinking about it, he found himself letting go of his aching cock to swipe some of the generous fluid from between Ava's legs. Man, that's just wrong, a tiny voice protested as he wrapped his now-slick hand back around himself, slathering his cock with her fragrant juices.

He wanted to latch his mouth on her clit, pin it down with his tongue and suck on it at the same time. He wanted to make her cum and slurp every last drop out of her hot, soaking pussy. But the slick feel of her juices on his cock, added to everything else and multiplied by how long it'd been since he'd been with a woman like this, conspired towards a different chain of events.

Falling back on his ass, Rob could only stare at his sleeping Ava, his little pixie-child, all grown up now and just fucking oozing all over his recliner as he desperately jerked himself off. He couldn't bring himself to look at her face, so he just watched the tight little pussy spasm and clench, squeezing out drops of fluid that dripped down the crack of her ass and pooled beneath her on his chair.

Rob imagined slamming his swollen cock right into that creamy cunt and finally his balls tightened, pure lust driving him as he ground his teeth, his mind whirling with images of fucking, fucking her until she bled, screamed, begged for him to stop, and then fucking her some more. His cock, already painfully tight, became even harder -- and then he came. Ropes of it that he tried to catch in his fist, still stroking the head, each spurt of hot seed intensifying his need to be inside of her until...

Reality set in. He was propped up on one elbow on his living room floor, clutching a rapidly shrinking erection and a fistful of cum. Ava was still asleep in his chair, saturated with her own fluids and his slobber. "Oh, Jesus," Rob whispered brokenly, wiping his hand on his jeans and shamefully stuffing his spent cock back in his pants.

What had he done? Oh, God, what had he done?

Shaking from head to toe, he carefully got to his feet and with a trembling hand, he brought her skirt back down where it belonged. It was then he noticed the envelope held loosely in her hand, her thumb covering it so that it read, "Mr. ----ley"

His head still spinning, he eased the letter from her grip and stumbled off into his bedroom. For a long time, he just sat on the edge of his bed, reading it over and over again, his active imagination battling with his Christian morals as he tried not to think about Ava in the shower with this other student.

Rob surmised that her name was Roxie. He put the letter aside and stared unseeingly at the wall, unconsciously rubbing a fresh hard-on through his soiled jeans.

Mr. Creeley was right -- something would have to be done to save Ava's immortal soul. And as far as Rob could see, there was only one way to make sure such a thing never happened again.

Ava would have to be punished.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 610 milliseconds