Avengers Inserts: Wrapped Up

Tony shifted behind you. His hand squeezed your ass and hiked the back of your skirt up. Calloused fingers pushed the material of your panties aside.

You gasped and moaned into the kiss.

Steve's eyes opened, and he pulled back long enough to mumble, "what are you doing, Tony?"

"I couldn't resist," Tony replied.

Steve craned his neck to see your skirt hiked up and Tony's hand between your legs. "You don't mind?" he asked you.

You shook your head. "It's all good."

"Okay. You can, uh, carry on." Steve returned to kissing you thoroughly.

Tony parted your lower lips with his fingers. "God, you're wet. Which one of us is doing that to you? It's me, right?"

Your only response was to squirm beneath his touch as he dipped two fingers into your entrance and moved them to massage your clit slowly. Moans, groans and whimpers spilled from your mouth into Steve's.

Steve pulled his swollen lips back from your mouth and kissed your cheek over to your ear. "I...wanted to hear you make those noises," he whispered before kissing the side of your neck.

You didn't hold back your cries of pleasure. Your impending orgasm built gradually, not as fast as you probably would have liked. You focused on the sensations coursing through your body instead of the end result.

Steve moved back to your ear again. "What can I do to...make you feel...more good?"

"Umm, I don't think you'd..." you replied, distracted by Tony's ministrations.

"Tell me?" Steve asked, eyes full of promise.

"Would you tell me what you want to do next?" you asked.

"He's no good at dirty talk," Tony responded.

"I could try again," Steve offered.

"Go ahead," Tony encouraged with a snicker.

"Well, I want to touch your, uh..." Steve started.

There was a long pause.

"Time to fill in the blank! Tits, pussy, ass? Which one is it?" Tony said. "My money's on pussy."

"Yeah, p-, uh, that." Steve blushed. "Sorry."

"Do you want her to suck your cock? I know how much you love fucking my mouth with that big, thick, perfect cock of yours. I know you're so hard just thinking about it, desperate to get out of those pants," Tony said.

"I, uh..." Steve gulped and shifted uncomfortably.

Tony quickened the pace, rubbing you in just the right way to send you over the edge.

"God!" You arched your back and dug your fingers into Steve, head spinning. He pulled you closer, watching your face attentively with something that looked like a combination of awe and desire.

Tony wiped his hand on your skirt and looked at Steve. "What now, birthday boy?"

Steve rolled you onto your back and laid a large hand on your stomach.

"You can touch me," you urged.

Steve moved his hand to cup a breast through your blouse.

"They're more fun when they're bare," Tony said, pushing up the hem of your blouse to expose a couple of inches of skin.

"I...guess that would be okay." He didn't sound completely certain.

Tony's hands were already lifting your shirt eagerly. You sat up to let him finish pulling it over your head. He tossed it onto the floor.

"Really, Tony?" Steve chuckled, staring at the star-spangled bra.

"You know you love it," Tony replied. "What about the bra? Does it stay or go?"

Steve bit his lip and looked at you, then at Tony. "Go ahead."

"I'll let you unwrap the goodies. It is your birthday after all," Tony said. "What about me?"

"What about you?" Steve asked.

"Can I take my shirt off, too?"

"Yeah."

Tony tossed his shirt onto the floor behind him.

He looked good without a shirt, and you were eager to touch him. You wondered about the metal circle emitting a blue glow in the center of his chest, though, but didn't ask. It didn't seem like it would be a good bedroom conversation topic.

"Are you going to join us in the land of the topless?" Tony asked.

"In a minute." Steve moved to your back and slowly unclasped the bra with unsteady hands.

You didn't shrug out of it, opting to see what Steve would do next instead.

Tony reached over you to rub Steve's knee reassuringly.

Steve smiled weakly at the other man. He grasped the straps and slid them down your shoulders, down to your elbows and let gravity do the rest of the work.

You discarded the bra in the general direction the blouse and Tony's shirt had gone.

Steve guided you to lay down again, placing a gentle kiss on your lips before he sat up again. He splayed his fingers out on your bare stomach, trailing up to the valley between your breasts.

"Mmm," you mumbled at his touch.

"Your heart is beating so fast," Steve commented, pressing his fingertips against your chest.

"That usually happens when I'm in bed with a really sexy guy, well guys plural this time."

Pink spread across Steve's cheeks at the compliment.

"Wait until you see him without his clothes," Tony said and then whistled.

Steve's blush deepened.

"You know, you're adorable when you do that," you said with a small smile.

"Thank you, I think," Steve responded, moving a hand to cup your bare breast, gently kneading the flesh beneath his fingers. "You're really soft."

Tony reached over and groped Steve through his pants. "And you're really hard."

You couldn't help but chuckle, although you started to feel bad for Steve and how embarrassed he seemed to be by the whole situation.

Tony ran his hand down your side, sweeping across your hipbone before continuing his descent. He briefly brushed over the fabric of the skirt and moved to nudge your thighs apart.

Steve dipped his head to kiss a slow trail from your collarbone to the swell of your breast. He paused for a moment before focusing his attention on your nipple, lightly kissing and sucking.

"Panties?" Tony asked as he hooked his fingers around the sides of your panties.

Steve mumbled a distracted "mhmm" into your skin and moved his mouth to your other breast.

You lifted your hips, and Tony tugged the panties off to join the growing pile of clothes.

Steve lifted his head, placing one last gentle kiss on your chest, and sat up. He looked to Tony for guidance.

"I'm leaving this up to you, champ," Tony said.

"What are my, uh, options?" Steve asked.

"Well, I'm sure the lady won't object if you go downtown and show her a good time. You could also get out of those pants, and if you ask nicely, I'm sure she'll show you how good she is with her mouth. Or you could skip that all together and go straight for home plate."

Steve was blushing again, and you wondered if Tony was doing it on purpose. Probably.

Steve ran a hand down your arm. "I want to touch you first, if that's okay."

"As long as I can touch you afterward," you said, rubbing his leg.

"Deal." Steve played with the fabric of your skirt, occasionally grazing your thigh with his fingertips.

"Did you want me to leave the skirt on?" you asked. "It would be easier if I took it off."

Steve nodded and moved back while you slid the skirt off and discarded it. His lips parted as he looked at your now nude body in awe. He touched your torso down to your parted thighs, paying particular attention to the curve of your hips.

"Like what you see?" Tony asked.

After an extended silence, Steve blurted out, "I want to draw you."

"Draw her like one of your French girls," Tony said.

"What French girls?" Steve asked, confused.

You laughed. "It's a movie reference."

"I'm not watching it with you," Tony responded to Steve's gaze. "Don't pretend you don't tear up at Disney movies. Titanic doesn't wrap things up with an ending sweet enough to land you a date with a dentist's drill."

Steve didn't respond and instead started unbuttoning his shirt. When it was unbuttoned and untucked, he started to place it neatly on the empty nightstand. Tony snatched it from him and threw it.

"Hey," Steve complained.

"Want to add anything else to the pile?" Tony asked.

"You can take off your pants." Steve tugged his undershirt over his head, revealing his well-muscled torso and arms.

You sat up and reached a hand out to tentatively run your fingers over one of his biceps, too distracted to really notice Tony taking his pants off. Your fingers moved over to his abs and traced the muscles there.

"I've got something you'll be more impressed with," Tony said, grabbing your wrist and moving your hand down to rest on his red and gold boxers.

You rubbed his obvious erection through the boxers. It was considerable, hot underneath your touch, and you were eager to get better acquainted with it.

"You still want to touch her?" Tony asked Steve.

"Yeah," Steve replied. He still seemed nervous.

"You stay on this side of her, and I'm going to go on the other side. If it's okay with you, she can show me what she can do with her hand while you show her what you can do with yours," Tony said.

Steve nodded, resting his warm hand on your thigh. You parted your legs a bit more to grant him easier access. His fingers brushed your mound, playing with the hair there for a moment before descending to your lower lips.

Tony tugged off his boxers and positioned himself next to you. You glanced over at his now nude body. He was more compact than Steve was, but still fit. You trailed your hand from his stomach down to his cock, swirling a finger in the precum leaking from the head. He groaned when you wrapped your hand around him and started moving it up and down slowly, rubbing your thumb over the tip occasionally between strokes.

"Is this okay?" Steve asked, the tip of a finger positioned at your entrance.

"If it involves you inside me, it's more than okay."

Steve slowly slipped his finger in, until it was completely ensheathed in your wet warmth. He withdrew it and added a second, scissoring and wiggling them as he tentatively explored your inner walls.

You had trouble focusing on Tony. Every time you managed to focus on your hand and working Tony with it, Steve would move his fingers in a way that elicited moans and felt too good to pay attention to anything else.

Tony snickered. "You know you look entirely too pleased with yourself when you make her moan. Tip, though -- use your thumb on her clit."

Steve paused and moved his thumb, obviously not quite sure of what he was looking for.

"You'll know when you find it," Tony added.

When Steve found your clit, you trembled and dug the nails of your free hand into his arm. His touch was very direct and intense, and you were already close to the edge. You forgot about Tony when you were brought over the edge into a powerful orgasm. Steve pushed a third finger in, working them in and out faster than he had been, and your inner walls clenched tighter around him.

After your orgasm faded, Steve pulled his fingers out and ran his thumb over the wetness still on them, looking at it inquisitively.

"Nothing that comes from a bottle is quite like it," Tony commented, "and it tastes a hell of a lot better than unflavored lube."

Steve brought a finger to his lips and tentatively licked it. He looked at Tony. "It doesn't taste like you."

Tony moved Steve's fingers to his mouth and licked them clean slowly and thoroughly, watching Steve's intent stare at the act. "You're right, she doesn't. You're both delicious, though. Do you want to try it at the source?"

"Yeah." Steve scooted down the bed and positioned himself between your thighs. He glanced up at Tony. "How do you..."

"We'll skip the finer points of eating out and just go for something simple. Lick her like a lollipop."

Steve licked a slow stripe upward along your slit. When he reached your clit with the flat of his tongue, your hips involuntarily bucked a bit against his face. He pulled back, surprised and obviously concerned. "Did I hurt you?"

"No, that was good, really good. Do that again." You ran your fingers through his soft hair reassuringly, rubbing your thumb at his his temple.

He returned to the task at hand, using his tongue to find your clit again and focus on lapping at it in earnest. It wasn't the most amazing oral sex you'd ever had the pleasure of experiencing, but for what he lacked in experience and technique, he made up with in sheer enthusiasm. It didn't hurt that he was one of the sexiest men you'd ever seen, and you liked the way he looked with his face buried between your thighs. It was really too bad that this was probably a one time thing. You could get used to that.

"I'm getting close," you moaned, grabbing one of his muscled shoulders while your other hand clutched the comforter beneath you.

"This is the best part," Tony said, watching closely as Steve redoubled his efforts.

Your third orgasm of the night came quicker than the first two, more intense and drawn out. You cried out and dug your heels into Steve's back harder than you intended to. When you came down and stimulation grew almost painful, you mumbled, "you can stop now."

Steve pulled away, his mouth damp with saliva and your wetness. "How was it?"

"Really good. Thank you." You smiled up at him.

"C'mere," Tony said to Steve before he pulled the other man into a filthy kiss.

When he started licking Steve's face, Steve pulled away with a laugh. "Hey! That's weird."

"Just wanted to clean you up. Do you want to head to home plate now that we've covered third base with our lovely lady friend?" Tony asked.

"Do you want to be first or me?" Steve asked, a bit awkwardly.

"You can go first. Ready to take the plunge and see what all the fuss is about?" Tony asked.

"I can't imagine it being that different from when he's inside you," you said.

"He's never fucked me before." Tony looked disappointed.

"Oh." You weren't quite sure how to respond to that.

"You know it's because I don't want to hurt you, Tony. You're so...tight with just my fingers."

"I could handle it. There's videos on the internet I could show you-"

"That I don't want to see," Steve finished for him. "We'll see how this goes and talk about it again later."

Tony seemed pleased. "So how about those pants?"

Steve lifted his hips and tugged his pants and boxers down, then off. You could see why he was worried about hurting Tony. He was definitely packing some heat.

Tony opened the nightstand drawer and dug through it. "We seem to have a problem here."

"A problem?" you asked.

"No condoms. I don't think either of us wants any little Tonys or Steves running around."

"I'm on the pill," you said, "but that doesn't prevent diseases. Not that I don't trust you, it's just..."

"He can't get them, and I'm clean. I can pull up the test results from my physical last month if you don't believe me," Tony offered.

You bit your lip as you deliberated. "Okay. I believe you. What about me, though? Aren't you worried?"

"I've done things a hell of a lot riskier than this. Is it okay with you, big guy?" Tony turned to Steve.

Steve was quiet. "Okay," he finally agreed.

"Do you want one of us to suck you off first?" Tony asked.

"I'll, uh, leave that up to you," Steve replied.

"Could I watch?" you asked.

"I don't mind putting on a little show," Tony said, wrapping his hand around the base of Steve's cock and slowly pulling up toward the head. Steve groaned and laid back. "No objections from you?"

Steve shook his head no, and Tony dipped his head and licked a trail up the shaft of Steve's cock, swirling his tongue around the head. He wrapped his hand around the shaft and took Steve into his mouth, eliciting a gasp.

Tony's head bobbed, gradually taking more of Steve in until he was deepthroating him. You were torn between watching the way Tony bobbed on Steve's cock or the look on Steve's face as Tony did so.

"Tony, I'm getting close," Steve warned, carding his fingers through Tony's hair and tugging it lightly when he swirled his tongue around the head.

Tony pulled his mouth off of Steve's erection with an audible pop. "That's what your super soldier stamina is for. Trust me, you'll last longer if I take the edge off now."

When Tony's mouth returned to Steve's cock, you watched Steve's face closely. His eyes were shut in obvious pleasure, and he was quietly moaning. You reached forward and traced a finger over his full lips. He touched your finger with the tip of his tongue before sucking it into his mouth, rolling his tongue over the pad.

You moved your other hand to one of his nipples and scraped your fingernail over the sensitive nub. It hardened underneath your touch. You tentatively pinched it, watching Steve's face for his reaction.

Steve's impossibly blue eyes opened slowly to meet your gaze. He was definitely well into the very distracting depths of pleasure.

"You like that?" you asked, tweaking his nipple again, a bit harder this time.

Steve simply nodded, your finger obviously forgotten between his lips, before his lids fluttered closed again.

You decided to interrupt your view of the impossibly sexy show to lean over and lick Steve's smooth pecs. Your tongue and teeth took over where your fingers had left off, nipping and licking while you listened to the wet noises of Tony's mouth working Steve's cock. Your core pulsed at the thought that Steve's impressive member would soon be buried inside you, if it would even completely fit. You were a bit skeptical on that point. It wasn't really that outlandish for Steve to worry about hurting Tony.

"I'm gonna-" Steve tensed up underneath you and groaned loudly as his orgasm wracked his body.

You trailed kisses up his chest to his neck and paused at his ear to whisper into it. "You don't know how hot that was. Do you want to feel how wet you're making me?"

"Are you going to share with the rest of the class?" Tony asked.

You turned to look at him. There was a bit of cum still by his mouth. Glancing down at Steve to make sure he was watching, you kissed Tony and licked it away from his swollen lips.

Tony turned the kiss filthy, moving his hands down your back slowly until they were resting on the swell of your ass. A finger snaked its way into the cleft and brushed against your hole, still a bit sensitive from wearing the plug earlier.

"Tony, are you really going to, I mean, while I'm..." Steve asked.

Tony pulled away from your mouth. "That was the game plan, as long as you or our lovely guest don't object."

"I haven't done that before, but I'm curious," you admitted.

"Would I be able to feel you through her?" Steve asked.

"Yeah. God, it's gonna be so tight for you, babe, with me in her ass and you feeling me moving against you, like when you jerk us both off, only so much better. You're gonna love this, trust me." Tony maneuvered to reach over to the nightstand and pulled a bottle of lube out of it, his finger never moving from its position against your hole.

"I'm not used to doing this, so would you-" you started to ask.

"I'll take it real slow," Tony reassured you, then turned to Steve. "Do you want to do the honors of getting the lovely lady ready?"

"I..." Steve paused. "My fingers are bigger than yours. I won't hurt her?"

"You've never hurt me. Do what I taught you to do with me. I'm a great teacher so she'll be just fine." Tony withdrew his finger and handed Steve the bottle of lube.

You laid back next to Steve, a bit nervous about where this was all leading. He positioned himself between your legs and thoroughly coated his fingers with the lube.

"Are you ready?" Steve asked as he moved a slick finger where Tony's had just rested.

"Yeah, just take it slow." You rubbed his arm when he pressed his index finger lightly against your tight ring of muscle until it slipped a fraction of an inch into you. It brought back the familiar uncomfortable burn of what your body was trying to convince you was an unwanted invasion. Your core pulsed, aching with renewed need, in defiance.

Steve pushed his digit gently deeper. You cocked your head curiously when he wiggled his finger as he pressed in, like he was seeking something.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds