Average Joe Ch. 02

I told him that I would go in the house and leave him alone. I mentioned that I didn't usually let anyone see me in a two piece bathing suit. I was a little old and overweight to be seen in public in it.

He told me that he thought I looked beautiful and that he wouldn't bother me and that I should go ahead and get some sun. The funny thing is that I think he was serious. I missed being complemented like that. I decided to stay out and get a few rays. Joey offered to put some lotion on my back so I wouldn't burn. I turned over onto my tummy.

I can't believe I let him but for some reason I had feelings for this young man. He took the tube of lotion and began rubbing it on my shoulders and back. Just the touch of his hand on me, aroused me. It's been so long since anyone has touched me. I closed my eyes as his soft hands rubbed my back.

When he got to my bra strap I asked him to undo it. I could feel his nervous hands unsnapping my top and then his hands began to rub the lotion on. When he asked if I wanted my legs done, I said, "yes".

He told me again how beautiful and soft I was. I glanced back and saw how hard he was getting. I couldn't believe that me, Mary Wilson could turn on a nice young man like this. He stopped quickly and got in the pool. I figured it was to hide his excitement.

I laid there with the warm sun on my back thinking of sex. Would it be so wrong to have sex with this young man? He was over eighteen and I was an unattached woman.

I asked Joey if he would put more lotion on me. I turned over holding my top against me. He rubbed the lotion on my shoulders and I let my top slip down some. I could feel him getting nervous and saw he was getting hard again.

I reached out and rubbed the large lump in his pants. I think it surprised both of us. I continued to pull his cock out of his swim trunks. He told me no woman has ever touched him before. I took hold of his cock and started stroking it. It was only about a minute when he came all over my breasts and tummy.

He apologized and said he had never been with a woman. I knew right then what I was going to do. I asked him if he would have sex with me. He was very nervous and said he wasn't sure what to do but he wanted to please me.

I told him I would show him how to please a woman and in turn I would please him. I let him know that it wasn't about love, even though if he was a lot older it might have been different. It was about learning about sex and how to satisfy each other.

"Joey, you must promise me that you will never tell anyone about us. I will show you how to please a woman and you will know what women like. Someday you will find the woman of your dreams and will know how to please her.

"I don't know how long we will have sex together. You will find a young woman someday. The weekends that Nancy is with her dad, we can be together. Again, you must promise that you will tell no one."

He promised and we got in the pool to rinse off. His hands were all over my breasts. After cleaning his cum off of me we went up to his apartment. He was such a nice man, so young and innocent. He had never been with a woman and had never experienced the joys of sex. I wanted to change all that for him and in the process, he brought me out of my shell.

Too bad we had such an age difference. I know most people wouldn't have understood. Hopefully he will find the right woman and I may find someone more of my generation.

We were only together for a few months but it changed both of our lives forever.

*

Thank you for reading my story. I'll be posting chapter 3 soon.

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds