Avis in The Mechanical Dollhouse

She chuckles, "Then that sounds like a grande idea."

She covers my pussy with a hand, before expertly slipping the neck of the bottle inside my anus without spilling a drop. The cold touch of it makes me tense, and her hand makes me hunger for a proper touch.

So far all I can feel is the bottle, not the liquid. I look over my shoulder to watch the bubbles rising behind the dark green glass. The sight of it, and imagining the contents filling me up, is enough to make me hot. Though that could partly be thanks to the alcohol as well.

"Such a thirsty little arse," Roxanne purrs, "How is it? Do you feel it inside you?"

"Not yet..." I tell her, "Not...o-oh...oooooh god..."

I press my forehead into the carpet and reach back to open my hole to her, "I'm starting to fill up...mistre-...ss...please...can I use the bathroom, mistress? Please..."

I'm not kidding, I could feel myself bloating.

"This was your idea, wasn't it? Don't complain now, It's a great punishment." She laughs, "Though spill a drop on my rug, and I'll come up with something far worse."

I tense my ass around the bottle, but a little still spills out over her hand and she tuts, "You're terrible at this."

"I'm sorry!" I cry in panic, "I'm so sorry!"

I tense tighter and manage to stop the flow.

She pulls it out, and this time I'm sweating from the effort to not spill anything. She brings her hand to my mouth. She watches my face as she slips her wet fingers inside, and I'm confronted by my own taste, with only subtle hints of wine. Maybe I'm holding it in better than I thought, but even a minor failure felt catastrophic. I want to be her favourite so badly. Or remain her favourite, if what she said is true.

"Don't tense so hard," She whispers to me, "just let it sit."

I do. And I do find it a lot easier. I start sucking on her fingers, curling a tongue around that infamous tiger ring. The flash of delight in her eyes makes my day.

She stands and makes her way over to her seat again, and shows me her fancy new undergarments.

"Would you like a treat now, sweetness?" She says.

I nod eagerly, "Yes, mistress."

She beckons with a finger, and I crawl over to her.

"no hands," She tells me, "Just your mouth."

I'm quivering I'm so excited. I start lapping and sucking on the cloth of her underwear that's covering her sweet vag. I could taste her through it, and desperately jab my tongue into it, trying to reach her juices. Her thighs tense on either side of my head, before she pulls the silk aside and I dive in lapping eagerly at her.

"Oh christ," She purrs, "Oh, Avis, you sweet thing..."

Her fingers card through my boyish locks, before tightening and pushing me down further into her folds. I've never felt so bluntly wanted before.

She lets out a sweet moan when I jab into her hole with my tongue, which sends a flush of heat through my own. I reach down to rub my clit, needing something to ease the suddenly fucked up state my own body is in. I can think clearly, but the alcohol has affected my body before my thoughts it seems.

She taps my arm with her cane, managing a firm tone through the pleasure, "No hands!"

I do as she says, focusing on pleasing my mistress.

She sighs, biting her lip as she watches me, "I was hoping you...ohh, doll...I was hoping I was right about you...Avis..."

I service her for what feels like a long time, but at no point does it seem like it's dragging on. By the time all of the alcohol absorbs into me, I start seeing signs of my mistress about to climax. Her shaky but rhythmic breathing begins to hitch, her eyes close, her legs stiffen, and I work harder as her body becomes a trembling force about to erupt.

"A-ah...aaahhnn, haa, haa!" She looks down at me, our eyes meet, her chest drops, rises, drops again, and her fingers curl painfully in my hair, "oo-oooh f-fuck, FUCK! FUCK!!"

She squeezes my head so hard and rocks in her seat. I can't breathe and in a panic I struggle briefly against her before pulling up to gasp for air. One of her hands goes to cover her throbbing pussy as she rides out the wave of her orgasm, mouthing curses even though no words come out.

I touch mine tenderly because it's about to scream out if I give it a single finger. I've absolutely ruined these shorts.

Soon enough, she settles down into the odd spasm and her legs unwrap themselves around me, dropping heavily to the floor.

She lets out what sounds like a final sigh, dragging her fingers through her long fringe and bringing the mess away from her face.

Right when I think she's finished with me, she points with her cane, still as controlled as ever; "make yourself pretty over my desk, would you?"

I look to see if anyone was there, but nope, just me. She's talking to me. So I get up, feeling my knees pop, and do as she says. My shorts are still around my thighs, and as I walk they fall to my knees, but I try to move as sexily as I can, one foot in front of the other. Though I'm a lot tipsier than I originally thought, because my brain feels about three steps behind my left foot, the sexy walk could actually just be me trying to not fall flat on my face right now.

I slap my hands down on the desk and push my arse out, arching my back, before looking over my shoulder at my mistress.

In the time it took me to swagger over to position, Roxanne has already donned a leather strap-on. The thick wooden dildo that's locked into it gleams wickedly in the dim light.

"So, which do you prefer...?" She breathes as she walks over to me (far more elegantly than I did, I might add), "anal or vaginal?"

I give my hips a little sway, "anal."

She smiles warmly, "That's my favourite girl, but we're going to have to lube up first, and your pussy seems more than happy to oblige."

From her tone, I get the feeling I'll be here a long time. I smile gleefully at the thought.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 305 milliseconds