Avon Calling Ch. 2

"And DeeDee," Rahim continued," that pussy of yours sure looks like it could use a mop. Get over there and help Sterling out... and once he's all the way inside her...get up on top of her face and let her clean that jizz out of your cooch with her tongue."

With his carnal orders delivered, Rahim took a few steps back and disappeared into the kitchen to get everyone in the room a cold drink.

__________________________________

Ida's body, and in many ways her soul, had been stripped bare and put on display in the center of that 8th floor apartment by those two greedy teenagers as if she were nothing more than a ritualistic sexual sacrifice. And to her own personal horror, she had done absolutly nothing to put a stop to it.

She knew Rahim's was now back in the room from the unmistakable sound of his voice and the vibrations of his heavy footsteps, gliding across the floor. Laying there, trying to contemplate her fate, Ida could sense something else was terribly amiss in the room.

Feeling DeeDee's soft feminine hands roaming up and down her quivering white belly, Ida desperatly fought off her ticklish inclinations before the pulsing and insisant grip of Sterling's paws took firm and undeniable control of her tender inner thighs.

Due to her husband's inability to maintain an erection, it had been several months since anything other than her own fingers or Bruce's lips had pressed against the outside entrance of Ida's vagina. When Sterling drilled his pelvis forward and the helmet shaped head of his penis smashed squarly into the glowing pink opening of the woman's slit, it felt to Ida as if a wayward tanker had collided with her most sensitive shoreline.

Subconsciously bracing her hips for the powerful assault she knew was forthcoming, Ida helplessly grinded under DeeDee's soft hands as they wantonly manipulated her jiggling breasts.

Feeling the worn carpet below itching into the skin of her back, Ida humped upwards towards Sterling's lancing spear, causing her naked body to arch majestcially off the floor in front of the pussy plowing young man.

In the process of bucking up, Ida also raised DeeDee's knees off the ground slightly as the teenage black girl held on to Ida's tits for balance, like a jockey trying her best to maintain her mount.

"OOOHHHHHH," Ida moaned haggardly, feeling as if some demonic spirit had infiltrated her entire mortal being.

Swaying under the feel of DeeDee long gripping fingers ravaging her breasts, Ida spastically reached up into the air with her right hand and passionatly dug her fingers into the jet black skin of DeeDee's upper arm.

Ida could also feel a deep groan of satisfaction rip out from Sterling's pistoning body as the kinetic engery he was building up caused her whole body to writhe in shock. With the teenager's pelvic bone repeatedly ramming down on top of hers, Ida thrashed her head wildly from side to side as Sterling's virile injection brought shriek after shriek to her soft quivering lips.

"GGGAAAWWWDDD," Ida cried out, the air inside her lungs whistling forth like a runaway steam engine.

Rubbing her hands over the contours of Ida's breasts, DeeDee could feel the tangible tension inside the 55 year old woman's chest building and knew exactly what must be going on inside Ida's body after having fucked Sterling several times herself.

"Your pussy ain't never gonna be the same after he's finished with you Baby...and you know what....that's only the start," DeeDee nastily warned, as she looked up at the lineup that Rahim had brought back with him from his earlier errand run.

The young girl's cruel, forebodding words mixed with the sounds of Sterling's savage grunts and groans as Ida tried gritting her teeth together, doing her damndest to keep her body from exploding right then and there.

Overwhelmed by what she was feeling, Ida's arched back collapsed with a lurid thud back down onto the floor. Opening her eyes from sobering shock when Sterling started rocking his straining cock back and forth with paintmixer like speed inside her quim, Ida tilted her sweaty brow to her left once again and that's when she saw six pairs of feet lined up, side by side, between her and the door.

Staring up at the towering black male figures, Ida could see them all smile intently back down at her as they watched Sterling pound her lusciously tight cunt. Suddenly Ida understood what DeeDee had meant by her cryptic remark that, " This was just the start....."

Part 3 to come...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds