• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Awaiting Your Response

Awaiting Your Response

Missed Your Connection W4M

You come in to my drugstore several times a week, if I'm lucky. You get in line, if there is one, and when you get up to the counter it seems you're either excited to see me or you just have a huge package. You get so close to the counter that it seems to just slide up there as if it were a package you were delivering to me rather than something you were waiting to cash out on. I'd like to cash it in for all its worth.

Either way, I wish I could say something other than "Do you have a ValueSaver's card?" You always leave me quite speechless. Biting my tongue. Wishing it was something else fleshy between my teeth. Feeling the way the flesh gives then doesn't and knowing the thickness is no comparison to what I'd feel if it were you.

Why don't you say something to me? I'm darker skinned than you are so maybe that makes you think I wouldn't be interested.

Well, sir, I'm a woman and I can clearly see that you are all man! If you have any more packages to put on my counter, I'd love to take one home and unwrap it with my teeth!

DEAR Awaiting:

It is me. You've found me on CL. What do you know? I do look at you from behind the candy aisle. I watch you while I shop but I'm not really shopping. Your brown hair and brown eyes and perfect olive skin seems to ooze right through the air right into my pores. Your eyes look right through me. I breathe in your Indian spice ... Vetiver? ... when I'm approaching. I could lick you up off the floor and drink you. Sometimes when you're not with a customer, I know you're watching me come to you even if it's peripherally. You see me but you're not looking at me. I'm looking at you, and I'm growing with anticipation. You know I'm looking. I watch the way you bite your tongue and I yearn to taste the lips you bite as well.

I take my sweet time getting to you because I can feel the arousal beginning when I pull in the parking lot. I adjust myself when I get out of the car. Not so that I'm not noticed, but so you'll notice me. I apologize sincerely for embarrassing you. I honestly don't want to embarrass you. Only titillate you. Entice you. Pique your interest. It pleases me and arouses me so much to know that I have. To know that the next time I come in we will have made this connection, as remote as it seems.

IF ONLY:

If only my eyes could look right through you, I'd be empowered with the ability to see through your khakis at what I can only imagine by the brief studies of the outline of your cock that I get at the store. I dream at night of the way it would feel in my hands. Its weight and heft. Your softness. Your hardness. Your smoothness. Whether you're hairy, short or long or smooth. The defined head. Cut or circumcised. Is that a vein I can see through your pants? I imagine it is. The circulation of our fluids, the blending, uniting, would drench my folds and gloss my lips, coat my nipples, glaze my body if I had the chance to hold you. I know you are large enough to overflow my two small hands. That is clear. What I want to know is whether I could handle you in other ways. Whether you'd be too big. Gentle. Forceful. I'd like to play together to reach the perfect combination. If you're too big (I wouldn't be surprised if you are by the way you look to me) I would please you in every way I could manage to think of. I long to see you, touch you, feel you, taste you, hold you, embrace you, by every part of me, feel you against me, inside me and to be inside you, together, as one.

Dear AWAITING

Your words tantalize me and lure me to your door. I will take you gently at first and show you love and tenderness. I long for your touch and I long to touch you as well. I long to feel your lovely skin. Feel your nipples get hard and as my lips kiss yours and our tongues and arms and legs entwine. I will kiss you from your head and lips to your neck and breasts, careful to not tickle you but simply and thoroughly arouse you to a mountainous peak like that of Hardeol or India's 'Temple of God' - one of the major peaks of the Kumaon Himalayas. The highest peak on that side of the ring of peaks guarding the sanctuary of your temple I long to kneel before to worship. Jumping off I'm engulfed in a rush so powerful I will be forever grateful for this chance to meet. It is then that you will feel my softness, my hairiness and smoothness, my hardness, my length and girth.

I will hand to you the power to please me in any way you see fit, which I believe will be perfect for there could be no other way in the universe for two who so long to be together, could there?

I long for you to seduce all of my love energies from every pore inside and out and do with them what you will. There will be infinite ways to creatively use our bodies to adorn one another's senses with each other's scents and touches. I'm dripping with excitement thinking, anticipating. The promise of your infatuation and passion arouses the most primal expectations of pleasure within the deepest parts of me.

Please ring me up. You won't need my Saver's Card. I won't need a carriage or plastic or paper sack. Just follow me home to my bed and we can open that package straight away.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Awaiting Your Response

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 234 milliseconds