• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Awakening
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

Awakening

"Good idea, honey," Dad agreed.

Mom looked like she was thinking, and then told us she had to go back to the room for a minute. "I'll be right back; you girls hold tight for a few minutes." Mom threw on her robe and warned us, "Don't you two girls dare do anything naughty until I get back. I've already missed out on Dell's first blowjob.

"Promise, Mom," I told her. I sat on the bed next to Dad and grinned foolishly as I watched her leave the room. My cock was pointing to the sky, and I fisted it slowly as I thought about the last few minutes. I felt like the luckiest guy in the world. I really liked it that Mom teasingly had referred to us as girls. That was really neat, and it just made my dick all the harder.

"No regrets, son?" My dad asked, as he stroked his cock beside me. "We can stop now if you're not ok with all of our craziness.

"I'm more than ok with it, Dad. This is the best day of my life," I told him, as we sat naked together. "Mom's so hot." I loved talking about her and saw her naked body float through my mind. "She has such great tits," I said as I looked at the pictures again.

"That she does, son, that she does," Dad said, as he reached over and held my cock. "And may I add that I think my son has a whopper of a cock." Dad's tone got serious for a moment when he told me, "Your mother really meant it when she told you that you can play with her pussy anytime. She loves being used that way...especially with you, Dell." I just let that sink in as Dad pumped my cock.

"Knock, knock," Mom called. "I'm back, and I have presents," She said, as she shut the door and immediately took off her robe. I liked being able to see her naked and excited. "Look what I have for you, Dell," She said, as she held out an armful of her lingerie. "I thought you might enjoy wearing a few pretty things. They won't be a perfect fit, but the things I brought should fit, they are all adjustable."

I couldn't believe she was doing this for me. "Wow, Mom, this is great! They're so beautiful." I told her, as I held up a beautiful white silk slip and a matching bra. She also brought me a pair of beige nylons.

"I thought you might want to dress up," she said, grinning at me, all proud of herself. "Mommy loves it when her little girls look pretty, and I thought it might please you, too." She had read my mind. I really want to be dressed as girl when she fucked me. "I'll let your father help you while I get this thing on." Mom pulled on a pair of panties that had a hole in the front for her cock, while Dad helped me with my bra. I watched her nervously as she fit the fleshy cock through the opening in her panties.

"You hit the jackpot, Dell. Turn around, and I'll help you with your bra."

"Ok, Dad." I felt light-headed as he helped me put Mom's bra on. It was a little tight but as far as I was concerned it was a perfect fit. I couldn't believe my parents were actually helping me dress up as a girl. My chest didn't fill out the C cups, but I didn't care.

"Oh, don't you look sexy," Dad said, as he slapped my ass while he filled my bra with tissues. "We'll have to get you some fake boobs, like I have. Then you'll really look like a girl, Dell." Dad told me about the latex boobs that he said were amazingly life-like. "I can even wear them under a sheer top and pretend I'm being a little slut, showing off my tits."

I looked in the mirror and smiled at what I saw. "I love it." I turned sideways and admired the image I saw. Seeing the bra on me made me actually think I had always been meant to be a girl. I was feeling more and more like Debbie and less and less like Dell. "Now the slip, hold up your arms and we'll get if over your bra," Dad told me, as he worked it down over my new tits and straightened it out for me. It, too, was a little small and only fell to my butt. I checked my backside out in the mirror and was pleased to see it left my butt exposed and looking hot. "Perfect," He said, as he stood back and admired me. Dad moved behind me and massaged my ass. "Hey, pretty Debbie, want to get lucky?" He laughed as he wedged his cock between my cheeks and held it there for a moment. I turned around and embraced him. This time I was the one that kissed him. I wrapped my body to his and ground my cock into his and melted with desire. "My Debby's such a hot little slut," He told me, as he turned me towards Mom. "Elaine, honey, I want to introduce you to Debbie, your new daughter."

"Oh honey, Debbie, you look absolutely fantastic." Mom flattered me and knew exactly what to say to make me feel good about myself. "I'm feeling left out, you two lovers stop all that kissy face stuff or you're going to make jealous." Mom teased and moved to me. She had her cock in place now and waved it menacingly at me. "And besides, little Debbie promised to play with me first," She told Dad, as she ran her hands over my slip and cupped my new breasts. "I would have never guessed my handsome son would make such a pretty daughter." Mom let her hand drop to my cock, and held me as she ran her thumb over the wet tip, and smiled at me. "I think Debbie's pussy is ready for some hot loving." She brought her finger to my mouth and let me lick the precum off of it. "Good girl, you're learning quickly how to be Mommy's little slut."

"I want to be your slut, Mom," I said. "I want to be a little slut for the best mom in the world. I want to be just like Dad." I looked over at my father and winked.

"I love those kinds of compliments from my new daughter," She said as she caressed my face. "Now just put on your nylons and that will finish your transformation from my innocent son to my slutty little daughter, then your mother will show you how sexy she really thinks you are." Mom held her cock and waved it at me, and giggled. "I can't wait to see my new daughter on her knees and begging me to fuck her."

"I can't either, Mom." I was literally panting with anticipation now. I stuck out one leg and delicately rolled my nylon up, being very careful not to snag it. They had elastic tops and hugged my upper thigh tightly. When I had both on I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror again. "Wow, this is so great, Mom. Thank you." I lifted myself on my toes and admired myself from all angles, pleased with what I saw. My hot butt and cock just seemed so perfect in my new clothes but I wished I had a pair of high heels on too. I wondered if this was how new brides felt on their wedding night.

"You're very welcome, honey," Mom said, as she stood back and admired me. "I didn't lose a son, I gained a daughter," She teased, and laughed with me.

"That's two of us, honey. We both have a new daughter," Dad grinned and rubbed his cock between the cheeks of my ass. "I can't wait to fuck my little girl," He said, as he worked his cock head between my cheeks and dry humped me. "I think our little girl needs some lubrication though."

"Of course she does, George. Will you do the honors?" Mom asked, as she made a few adjustments to her big cock.

"Love to dear," Dad said, as he got the KY jelly from her bag. "Ok, Debbie, put your lovely little body over the end of the bed, and spread your legs so I can get you ready for your mother."

If I had any reservations about getting ass-fucked, they quickly disappeared. I slipped myself over the end of the bed and spread my legs and offered up my ass to my dad. "Is this ok, Dad?" I asked, as I looked back over my shoulder at him and wiggled my ass.

"Perfect, son." Dad squeezed some jelly onto his fingers and brought them to my ass. "We want you nice and slippery for your first fuck." He pushed one finger, and then two, up my ass, lubing me up well enough so that they both slid in me easily. "Hope you don't mind if I enjoy myself back here," Dad said, as he reached between my legs and played with my cock.

"Uhhhhh, ahhh," I moaned, as my father worked my asshole and pulled slowly on my cock. I put my head down on a pillow and enjoyed the feeling of being finger fucked by my father. It felt wonderful and I giggled when I told him. "I'll give you until tomorrow to stop that, Dad,"

Dad laughed, "I might just take you up on that, son."

"Now on my cock, honey," Mom said. She stepped forward and Dad coated it liberally with jelly. "That should be enough. I can always put on more if Dell needs it," and moved between my legs. "Are you ready, Debbie? Are you ready for your mother to fuck your pretty little pussy?" She asked as she placed both of her hands on my hips and held me steady.

I looked back at her and nodded, I didn't trust my voice. She looked incredible with her cock sticking out from her crotch. "I'm ready, Mom." I closed my eyes and saw myself as a young girl being fucked for the first time, and did my best to will my butt to relax. I wanted this just as bad as Mom and Dad did. "I can't wait to feel your cock in my pussy, Mom." I bravely said, hoping my dirty talking would turn mom on.

"Oh, I love it when you talk like that, honey," she panted, as she moved her cock to my ass. "My little girl is going to loose her virginity to her mother," She said, as she pressed the head of the huge dick to my ass. "I'll go slowly, so don't worry, you just tell me to stop if you can't take it."

"Don't worry I will, Mom," I grimaced as I felt my ass being invaded. I felt some tearing and I let out a sharp cry, but Mom wisely ignored it, and just kept slowly pushing. I did my best to relax, but it didn't seem to matter what I did, I still felt as if I was being raped. "Oh my god!" I said, as more and more cock invaded my ass.

"Just a little more honey, the heads almost in and then you can rest." Mom assured me, as she worked the slick dick forward. "Mommy's little girl needs a big hard cock up her ass, and I need to fuck you," she breathed heavily. I didn't know it at the time, but there were little knobs on the inside of the cock that rubbed against her clit; she often climaxed as she fucked dad this way.

"I do, Mom, I really do need a cock up my ass. I want you to make me your little girl when you fuck my pussy. Just go slow for a minute," I almost begged. I tried wiggling my ass a little against the cock head, and that seemed to help a little. All of a sudden I felt my ass open, as the cock head made it past my sphincter and then just as fast it closed, trapping the head of the cock inside me. Oh, my god, it was in, and I was doing it. My mother was fucking me up the ass. "I'm ok now, Mom, just go slowly," I told her, and dared to rotate my hips back and forth a little. My bowels seemed to be compressed, but at least the sharp pain had stopped for now.

"Oh, yes, baby, you look so good with a cock up your ass. Can you take more for Mommy?"

I bit my lip and nodded my head yes. "Yes Mommy, give me more." I knew I could do it now. I just kept thinking about how beautiful I looked in my nylons and bra and slip. I was a young girl and I was pretty and I was getting fucked, just like I asked for. "I want it, Mom. I want it so bad. Go ahead and fuck me," I begged.

"Yes, yesssss, I'm doing it." Mom sounded animalistic as she worked her cock even deeper into me. "Mommy's fucking her little Debbie." In and out, three inches, now four, up my ass. Mom fucked harder and harder, deeper and deeper up my ass and I loved every inch of it. "You know you want this, honey, so just work with me. Push back and tell me how much you want it. I want to hear you beg for it."

I heard my mother's exciting words and did as she asked. "I do want it, Mom!" I managed hiss out thrusts of her cock. I wanted it up my ass. "Fuck me, Mom. Fuck my ass! Fuck my pussy!" She did and stretched my asshole as far as I thought I could take it until she moved even deeper. "Ughhhhh." I cried. "So deep!" I panted. "I don't know if I can do more," I said, as I held still while she pulled my hips to her and fucked me even deeper. She knew from experience how much I could take. It felt like my bowls were being pushed right up to my stomach.

"Almost all the way in, honey. You're doing it. You're getting all of my cock up your pretty little pussy," She said, as she rammed the fleshy balls of her cock against my ass. Finally she said, "There, all the way in, Debbie, honey. Mommy has her cock buried up your ass, just like you asked for. Is my baby girl ok?" Her voice was full of concern, as she held still and let me relax a moment.

I couldn't speak. The searing, ripping pain was back; my ass seemed like it was being torn apart. I didn't know if I was bleeding or not but it felt like it. I wanted to tell her to stop but didn't. I needed to keep going. "Keep fucking me, Mom. Don't stop." I kept seeing my dad being fucked, and I wanted to be just like him. Just don't stop now I silently prayed or I don't know if I can go on. "Ok, Mom, I'm ok now, go ahead." I willed myself to seductively rotate my ass back into her, as my asshole relaxed and I finally got used to having something so big up my ass.

"Just a little more, honey, and then you can rest. This is your first time so you shouldn't do it very long. Mommy will be here to use your ass anytime my little girl wants it, from now on." Slowly, very slowly, mom pulled her cock out of my ass and then just as slowly pushed it back in and held it deep. "You're doing so well, honey. Mommy has her cock buried deep up your ass and I'm going to cum with you or without you." The little knobs on the inside of the cock were stimulating her clit.

I didn't care about the pain now; I wanted to help my mother cum. "Fuck me Mom. Fuck my ass, fuck me hard, NOW!" I urged her on.

Mom pinched her nipples and worked the cock against her clit and screamed when she slammed her cock up my ass as far as she could. "Oh yes! I'm cumming!" She yelled, and forgot about my tender ass as she fucked me wildly. "So fucking good, honey, so good!" She said as she threw her body and soul into my ass and came from her clitoral stimulation.

My slick asshole felt like it was a mile wide, and I easily slid back and forth against the hard fleshy cock and fucked myself. I loved how it felt and amazed myself at how quickly I had gotten used to having something so big up my ass. I smiled because I was actually doing the fucking now. I could see my soft dick hanging down between my legs and was disappointed that it wasn't harder. I thought it would be rock hard but I guess my body was concentrating on my ass right now. I couldn't worry about that now; all I wanted right now was to feel that wonderful cock up my ass.

"I'm going to pull out now honey. I have to rest and so should you," She was totally exhausted. "I don't know if I can stand up anymore," She told me, as she slowly pulled her cock out of my ass. Mom had cum so many times that her legs were about to give out on her.

"Ok," I was actually very disappointed when she pulled out of me. It had been so good at the end and I could now understand how someone would want to be gang banged. I wanted to keep on being fucked. I felt so empty. I didn't know what to do next, but I didn't move, just in case she wanted to put it back inside me.

Thank goodness dad came to my rescue. "Want more, Dell? Can you keep on going son?" Dad asked, as he reached between my legs and stroked my limp cock. "Do want the real thing now?"

"Heck yes, Dad. I'm ready for more." I grinned back at him and wiggled my sexy ass. "I could do this all day," I told him. "Please, Daddy, will you fuck me next?" I really was acting like a little slut now and it made me smile.

"Good girl," He said, as he positioned himself behind me. "Just let me put a little lubricant on my cock."

"I'm ready, Dad. I want you up my ass," I told him, not at all shocked at my words. "I want to be just like you, Dad. I want a real cock up my ass now," I urged him. I reached back and spread my cheeks to show him how ready I really was. "Give it to me, Dad. Fuck your daughter." It sounded silly to say that but I sensed it made Dad excited to hear me to talk so dirty.

"Ahhh yes! I've always wanted a daughter to butt fuck," He said, as he pushed the head of his cock into my waiting ass. "My little girl's got such a tight little pussy," He said, as he eased in slow and steady, and sank his cock up to his balls with one smooth stroke. "So nice, baby. You have such a tight pussy, Debbie," he told me as he rhythmically fucked me.

I'd forgotten how much bigger dad's cock was than the fake one Mom used on me. His girth stretched my ass much further than hers had but I knew I could handle it. "Do me, Dad. Fuck me and cum in me, I want to feel you cumming in me." I loved talking like a dirty little slut and knew Dad and Mom loved it, too. I wanted them to know how much I wanted to be exactly like them.

"You got it, little girl!" He said, as he rammed his cock hard up my ass. "Daddy's going to fill his little girl's ass full of his cum." Dad grabbed me by the hips and held me tight as he furiously fucked me. Within minutes I knew he was ready to release his load up my ass. "Yes, hold on, Debbie, Daddy's going to cum! Daddy's going to fill his little Debbie's ass full of cum." Faster and faster he worked my ass and then shouted, "Cumming!" Our bodies slapped loudly together and Dad pushed my body across the bed as he fucked me and came.

The slap, slap, slap, of our bodies coming together as my Dad fucked me was intoxicating. "I love you, Dad. I love you!" I moaned as he squirted in me. "Give it to me, Dad. Fuck me harder and cum," I begged again. "I need it so bad, Dad. I need your cum up my ass!"

"Ahhhhhhhh, yes! Yessssss! I love you too, honey," He said, as he shot wad after wad of his thick cream up my ass. "So fucking good!" He shouted, as his balls emptied. I could hear him panting heavily from behind me as his climax subsided. I promised myself that I would let my parents use my ass and mouth any time they wanted to from now on. I loved being their little girl and I couldn't wait until the first time I fucked my dad.

My cock had grown and I reached down and slowly stroked it until it was hard. Dad's cock was getting soft in my ass and I couldn't help it when I squeezed a little and then he wasn't there anymore. "That was fantastic, Dad." I sank down flat on the bed, and collapsed in my own world. A warm gooey river was seeping from my ass and it felt marvelous. I knew it was my dad's cum, and it made me feel so beautiful and used. Was this how a girl felt after being fucked for the first time? I didn't know for sure but I certainly felt well fucked. I bet I had a smile a mile wide on my face as I lay there glowing.

"Oh, we can't waist any of this," I heard my mother say. The next think I knew a pair of warm hands and a soft wet tongue was prying my cheeks apart. My mother was licking my asshole! "Lift your butt up a little, honey," She said, as she worked her tongue into my wide-opened ass and started sucking and licking Dads cum from me. "I love this part," Mom mumbled, as she pressed her wet face between my cheeks and slurped loudly.

"Do it, Elaine, lick your little girls ass and suck my cum from her asshole," Dad said excitedly. "You know you love sucking ass; eat it honey, eat my cum from your daughters ass." Dad knelt down beside her and started to finger her ass as she ate mine.

Mom came up for air and to wipe her face clean. "Oh god, do that George!" She said, before she dove back between my cheeks and finish what she started. Her soft hand found my balls and she lightly fondled them, weighing them while she sucked her husband's cum from my ass. When she found my hard cock she started milking me, and I thought I was going to blow my load into the bedspread. "I want this, Dell. I want your cock in me," she told me as she lovingly stroked it.

I was on fire with lust and wanted more and more sex. I couldn't believe this was happening. My sweet, dirty, beautiful, slutty mother was licking my ass and was actually telling me she wanted me to fuck her. All my fantasies were coming true in one hot evening. "I'm yours, Mom. You can do anything you want with me," I told her, as I buried my face into the sheets. I had already lived my wildest dreams by getting my cock sucked and my ass fucked; only fucking my mother would top those.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Awakening
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds