• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Awakening
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Awakening

He reached to a side table and picked up the gag. My eyes widened. "Do we need to gag you?" He was asking himself more than asking me. "Nah, I want to hear my little girl scream out." He chuckled and put the gag back on the table. "But I will blindfold you." He smiled and placed a silk blindfold over my eyes, fixing my hair to look just the way he wanted it to look.

Now all of my senses were piqued and on full alert. Everything suddenly felt tingly and hyper-sensitive. My head was swirling and my breath was caught up in shallow spurts that seemed to keep rhythm with my heartbeat. I could hear him moving about behind me, gathering together his chosen punishment tool to use on me.

"Let's start you out slowly with a light flogging." Since I had not a clue as to what this entailed, I was pretty nervous. I almost could cry just from the overwhelming feeling of anticipation that flooded through me.

The flogger didn't hurt ... at first. Actually, it felt a little bit like a light but firm massage. I was enjoying the gentle snap of the soft cords on my skin. And then once He got going, really getting into the rhythm of whipping my buttocks, upper thighs – the wisps of the tips brushing against my sex, then suddenly shifting his attention to my shoulder blades with increasing pressure in every stroke, then it began to hurt, but oddly in a very pleasurable way. I could take it; I wanted to take it. He sensed that, and He switched from what felt like soft nylon to one made of leather, and as the strips of leather landed on my flesh it stung but to my utter amazement, pleasingly so. My eyes rolled back into my head and I slipped another level, deeper into sub-space.

He then untied my wrists from the suspension bar, cuffs still on, of course, and repositioned me face down on the bed with a slanted pillow tucked underneath to support me. I was dizzy with lust. My wet flower open to Him, my cunt and ass at the perfect angle to play with and torture. He spread my arms out and snapped each wrist to a thick chain that was hidden underneath the bed. My ankles were still stretched apart by the wide spreader bar. I was utterly helpless.

"Angels are weeping, Rory." He whispered and raked his soft fingertips all the way from my wrists, down my glistening back and upward through my inner thighs, as he admired his work. "You look so beautiful," he gently traced his fingers over the tiny welts that painted my creamy ass and thighs.

"Daddy's beautiful, slutty angel." I shuddered quietly at his touch and was helpless to the eroticism that consumed me. He controlled my body with his hands and words. I melted under his spell.

"Now, tell me. Have you been a bad girl, Rory?" He asked as He ran his hand over the length of my sex, eventually cupping it completely with his big hand. I hesitated in answering, lost in the moment, and He slapped me on my most sensitive part hard, causing me to buck forward and render a response.

"I,uh, " I stuttered, my throat dry and breathy. "Yes, Sir."

"Yes, Sir what, Rory?" He demanded, growing impatient.

My head swirled, it was difficult to concentrate. "Yes," I whimpered, "I've been ..." I hyper-ventilated for a minute, trying to formulate the words in my mouth, "a very bad girl, Sir." I whispered. "I'm very sorry. Please, Sir, don't punish me." I shuddered wondering what he would do with that information.

"You can be sorry all you want to, silly girl." He cooed, enjoying himself completely. "But that doesn't change the fact that Daddy will have to punish his little slut, and you know that." I felt the opening of my sex swell with arousal. He knew the effect He was having on me, and he grinned at me with dark humor. Instinctively, he plunged two of his fingers inside of me. I groaned with delight and humiliation. I rolled my head back and my thoughts got caught up in my throat.

"But I want you to tell me why Daddy has to punish his little girl, Rory." My head swirled, I felt lightheaded and on the edge tears. How could I tell him?

My voice was barely audible, as I felt broken down to a stupid little girl and not the self-possessed, confident young lady everyone normally knew me as. "Because Daddy's little slut didn't listen carefully enough to His directions the other day." I spoke the words too soft for anyone else besides Him to hear, dry mouthed and gulping for air.

"And what do you think your punishment should be, Rory?" He was going to make me say it, there was no getting out of this.

"I think that ..." I struggled with the revelation. "A spanking," I whispered these words at such a low decibel that they were nearly inaudible, "a spanking would teach me a lesson, Daddy." A few small tears crept out of the sides of each eye, but I was facing away from Him so that He couldn't see.

He brushed his hand up inside between my buttocks. I felt so aroused and peaceful. Tense and relaxed all at once, it was an awkwardly beautiful and seductive feeling. His little girl, waiting and ready for him to mold and develop and corrupt and play with, for anything He desired. I was so very wet in my nether region, and my heart was racing and I felt deliciously deceitful and slutty.

"Daddy is going to spank you, baby girl, and you're going to count them out, okay?" He rubbed the apples of my buttocks and warmed his hand up to punish me.

I whimpered and protested by shaking my head back and forth, to no avail. I then relented, "okay, Daddy." And a small tear fell, but He didn't even notice.

SMACK! Went His hand on my right cheek! FUCK! Ow! "One!" That stung so much, I didn't think I could take much more. But he swatted me again, this time on the upper left hand side of my butt.

"Ow!!" I screamed before counting, "two!" I kicked my feet up at him in protest. He didn't think that was cute. He smacked my ass again, this time right in the most fleshy center with his fingertips marking against my right fold.

"Three!" I squealed! And he continued his torment on my ass for a total of 100 spankings, until my make-up, what little I wore, was smeared down my face and I was completely and totally submissive and would do anything, anything He asked of me. I was broken and so happy and so aroused and so alive. I couldn't think of anything else except the euphoric feeling that I never wanted to have leave my being.

And that is when he positioned himself behind me and rubbed the tip of his long cock around my wet opening. I moaned. He grabbed my hips and pulled me back on Him, but not putting his length inside.


"Look at my dirty little girl," I started to weep from the release ... "Tell me, Rory, what do you want Daddy to do?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Awakening
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds