Awakening: 7 Slutty Blackmail Tasks

She didn't say anything though, instead she began licking my pussy.

"Did you fantasize this too, Donald?" I asked.

"Not quite like this," he said, watching the lesbian act.

"Well, we're both yours now," I offered. "Use us as you wish."

"Really?" he asked, yet again.

"Stop acting so surprised, son," I said. "You're the man of the house. You need to take control of your sluts."

Charlotte added, between licks, "You'd better have enough left in that missile to fuck your big sister."

"I think I can reload quickly," he said, as he walked over to me and slid his cock in my mouth.

"So fucking hot," Charlotte said. "Get his cock nice and hard for me, Mom."

So in the most surreal moment of my surreal week, I sucked my son back to hardness, while my daughter licked his cum out of me.

"God, this is my first cream pie," she said. "Hopefully not my last."

Donald, who I was quickly learning became more aggressive with his sister, told her, "You'll be eating mom's cream pie often from now on."

"Promise?" Charlotte asked.

"You can take it to the bank," he said, quoting his favourite eighties movie, 'Hard to Kill'... or was that a nineties movie?

"You can deposit your load directly in my ATM anytime, big brother," she purred.

"Both of you sluts bend over on the end of the bed," Donald ordered, like a bantam cock who had just learned what hens are for.

"That's what I like, a man who can take charge," I said, as he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

Charlotte was already almost in positon, so I joined her as I joked, "Fancy meeting a girl like you in a nice place like this."

"I was thinking the same thing," she laughed, "I understand you're called Mommy-slut around these here parts?" as Donald moved behind us.

"Fuck me now, Donald," Charlotte demanded.

Donald instead moved behind me and slid his cock into my cunt. "Oh yes, fuck me, son."

"What about me?" Charlotte questioned.

"I'm not sure you deserve my cock," he said, as he moved his hand to her cunt.

"What? Why not?" she asked.

"You haven't been too nice to me for the past eighteen years," he pointed out.

"Well, take it out on me with a rough fucking," she suggested.

"I don't know," he said, a confidence growing in him I'd never seen before.

"Donald, shove that dick in me right fucking now!" she demanded, frustrated.

"Your cunt is pretty wet," he acknowledged.

"You'd better fuck her soon," I added. "She's overheating."

"Fine," he sighed dramatically, pulling out of me.

He got onto the bed and ordered her, "Come ride me, slut."

"I can't believe you had the balls to call me a slut," she said, even as she got onto the bed.

"You're my sister slut," he clarified, before adding, "you ride my cock and you're my live-in sister slut fuck toy. If you don't want to be my slut, then don't ride my cock, is that clear?"

Charlotte was straddling him as he said this. She paused, "Are you serious?"

"Deadly," he said, copying what I had said earlier.

She looked at me and I shrugged, "He is the man of the house, and he's already claimed one slut. Join me?"

Charlotte looked down at her brother and challenged, "I don't think you can handle me."

He shrugged, "Stop pretending you don't want to be my slut. It's obvious you do."

"Fine, whatever," she said dramatically, as if she were doing this reluctantly as she began to lower herself onto her brother's big dick.

"Say it," he said, grabbing her waist and stopping her from falling on his sword.

"Say what? "she asked frustrated, not used to her brother being the one in control.

"What you will be from now on," he clarified.

"Fine!" she huffed. "I'll be your sister slut."

"You'll suck my cock whenever I want you to?" he pursued.

"Yes, fine, now let me ride you," she agreed, completely frustrated. I'm not sure whether it was over the expectations or the sexual denial... I'm pretty sure it was the latter.

He still held her in place. "And I can fuck you whenever I want to?"

"You can shove this massive dick in any hole you would like any time you would like," she agreed, pulling his hands away and dropping onto it like she was poolside doing a cannonball. "Ooooooooh, fuck!!" she screamed, as his entire cock disappeared inside her. Instantly I knew I needed to ride his cock in this exact same position very, very soon.

"Good, sister slut," Donald approved, as he leaned forward and began cupping and sucking on his sister's huge tits... something else I hoped to be doing very soon.

I watched for a minute, admiring my children having sex, as Charlotte rode her brother, before I joined them on the bed, moving behind my sitting son.

"I can't believe how big he is," Charlotte said to me.

"I know," I said. "A nice guy and a huge cock. That's a perfect package."

"He indeed has a perfect package," Charlotte agreed partway, as she rode it.

I leaned forward and kissed her... the passionate kiss that had warmed me when I was kissing Anastasia. God, what would she think of this? Would she be jealous? Shit.

And for a couple of minutes there was just fucking and kissing.

It was Donald who broke the intimate threesome by ordering, "69, you two."

"Men," I joked.

Charlotte laughed, "So typical."

"Mom, you lie down," he instructed.

"Yes, son," I obeyed.

"Straddle her," he ordered Charlotte.

"This keeps getting stranger," she said, as she obeyed, lowering her pussy onto my face and then burying her face in mine as she said, "You'd better put that dick back inside me."

"Oh, I plan to," he said.

"You'd better," she said, before beginning to lick me.

"Yes, eat my cunt, my sexy, slutty daughter," I moaned, as I licked hers... her cunt tantalizingly tasty.

"And eat mine," she said, grinding her cootch into my face as she parted my pussy lips and spread them wide.

As we ate each other, my son joined us on the bed a couple of minutes later, and suddenly right above me, he slid his cock in my mouth upside down.

As he did, he asked Charlotte, "Ready to be my ass sister slut?"

"Do you want to fuck my ass, big brother?" she purred.

I wanted to be his first ass fuck! I thought to myself, I but couldn't say anything as I had a mouthful of cock.

He didn't answer with words, instead he pulled out of my mouth and I watched, up close and personal as he slid his cock into her ass... using my saliva as lube.

"Oooooooooh, fuck," Charlotte moaned, with a sound just like mine the first time I was ass fucked... a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Oh yes, fill her ass, son," I encouraged, as I watched his cock disappear into her ass, from easily the best close-up ever.

"Yes, fill my ass, big brother," Charlotte agreed. "I want all of you in my asshole."

"As you wish," he said.

She too knew the line as she said, "Am I your Anal Princess Slut?"

"That you are," he agreed, as he sank balls deep in her ass.

I kept licking her as he began slowly fucking her ass.

"Don't make love to my ass, fucking ream it," Charlotte demanded after a few slow thrusts.

"As you wish," he repeated, and began to slam into her ass.

As he did, she moved her finger to my ass and began fingering it while licking my cunt while getting ass fucked... my daughter was quite the slut multitasker.

And for a few minutes we were a family threesome.

Charlotte came first, squirting all over my face.

My fourth orgasm of this wicked Sunday followed a minute later.

Then finally Donald pulled out of his sister and ordered, "Knees, my two live-in sluts."

Both of us got off the bed, onto our knees and looked up at my son stroking his cock.

"Give me your cum, son," I begged, offering him a generous open target.

"Me too," Charlotte offered, as I was living a sequel... fighting for the last load of cum. Yesterday it was a battle with Fahara, today we could share.

"Come on both of us, baby," I suggested, our tongues touching, before adding, "baptise us both, we're all yours now."

"As you wish," he repeated one more time before a rope of cum splattered on my face.

A second rope hit Charlotte on her face.

Two more ropes hit us... some landing on her tits before he was done.

Charlotte and I then kissed, before she licked the cum off my face.

I licked the cum off her face and her tits, before I turned back to Donald and nursed his cock for any last droplets of cum.

When I let his cock out of my mouth, Charlotte took it into hers.

"Well," I said, "at least this sibling rivalry should come to an end."

"Definitely," they both laughed.

We got dressed, we talked about some ground rules for the future and ordered pizza, each of us starving.

As we waited for pizza, I got a text from Anastasia.

I clicked on it:

It was a picture... a really hot picture.

I texted back: Looks like a great treat.

She texted back: Can you be in Cape Cod tonight? Mistress G wants to meet you!

I looked at my kids, I looked at the picture, I looked at the clock, I answered: I can be there in two hours.

She responded: Great! I'll send you the address.

I responded, my well fucked cunt already tingling: See you soon!

I went for a quick shower and went to tell the kids I was heading out, only to find Charlotte sucking her brother's cock while he played a video game.

I laughed, "It's nice to see my children getting along."

Donald shot someone online as he said, "I think we will get along a lot better from now on."

Charlotte agreed, "As long as you fuck me with this big cock whenever I want it."

"Hey, I made that cock," I pointed out. "I get first dibs."

"There is enough cock for both of you," he said, now brimming with confidence.

"We will keep you to that," I said, as Charlotte turned around, apparently planning to ride her brother's big cock.

I said, enjoying watching my children have sex with each other, "Well, I'm heading out to Cape Cod and I won't be home until late."

Charlotte asked, giving me a wicked knowing smile, as she lowered herself on her brother's cock, Donald looking around her to keep playing, "Are you going for some sushi?"

"Definitely," I smiled. "You enjoy your brother's sausage,"

"Will do," she said beginning to bounce on her brother's cock.

As I walked out, Charlotte called out, "Don't be late, mother, you have school tomorrow."

I shook my head and called back out as I walked out the door, "Yes, Mom."

THE END....

This was originally supposed to be a much shorter story, but ended up taking on a life of its own. If you want to see deleted scenes and my mindset as I wrote this story over a month-long journey, please check out: Awakening: A Author's Mindset

This was also supposed to be a one-time story, but I have created several possible sequels....

So please let me know if you would like to read more adventures (shorter ones) about Lauren.

Possible sequels:

Awakening: Amazing Governor Greene

At Cape Cod, Lauren meets Anastasia's Mistress... the famous (and infamous) Governor Greene.

Awakening: Bible Study or Church Orgy

Lauren goes to a Bible study and becomes the centerpiece of an orgy.

Awakening: Four Mistresses (or Best Maid Plans)

Lauren decides to go work as a maid at Ms. Martinez's party... (maybe she brings her daughter). Other Mistresses include Bree (from Lesbian MILF Seductress series), Megan (from Bedding the Babysitter series) and Carolyn or Samantha (from 2 Mistresses series).

Awakening: Friend's Night

Lauren takes Jasmine Walker to The Pit for friend's night. One of them doms the other, but which way round?

Awakening: Fucking BBC

Lauren and Charlotte go to family Night at The Pit.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds