Awakening: 7 Slutty Blackmail Tasks

Fucking asshole.

Yet, he had all the cards, so I responded again with the one word answer: FINE!

I started driving wherever, having no idea where I could do a quick dildo fucking, to take a picture with others around and still not be seen. As I pondered this, I drove by a park.

Hmmmmmmm....

There would be people.

There would be trees and bushes.

I pulled over, parked, put my dildo in my purse and went for a walk in the park.

As I walked, I saw a few kids and was reconsidering attempting it here, but then I saw a perfect spot. It had a small entrance and then contained a totally covered area of bushes I could hide behind, but people could be seen in the background while all they could see of me would be the back of my head.

I found a spot, sat down and waited a couple of minutes to see if anyone could see me.

Confident I could do this quickly and still fulfill the ridiculous expectations of my blackmailer, I knelt, spread my legs enough to get the dildo inside me, put my phone on the ground to film myself, and looked around one last time before I fulfilled the second photo task.

As I slid the dildo inside me, I was still wet from the first time. To my surprise, I looked behind me and saw a couple nearby, talking. Perfect! Oddly, as I began pumping the dildo in and out of me, I felt a rush of excitement at the naughty exhibitionistic act. The thrill of getting caught stimulated me, just like those risky times with my ex had done.

I pumped the dildo in and out of me as the couple began walking closer to me, and surprisingly my orgasm was building.

I then heard some children's voices approaching so I quickly pulled the dildo out of me, putting it in my purse just seconds before two kids snuck into the secluded area.

I grabbed my phone, stood up, my face flushed as I scurried out of the area, out of the park and to my car.

I sent the second photo and texted: Fucking task done.

He didn't respond at first, as I started driving, my pussy on fire. I noticed an alleyway and before I even knew it I was pulling into it. It was narrow and empty and I decided to finish the task... this time not for my blackmailer, but just for me.

I pulled out my phone, continued watching the Avluv video, as she sucked one cock while taking another in her pussy, and I began fucking myself with the dildo.

Have you ever tried to fuck yourself with a dildo in a car?

It became incredibly frustrating as I couldn't spread my legs wide enough to really pump the dildo in and out.

So I couldn't get myself off and still look normal if someone perchance walked by.

Frustrated, I had two choices. Give up and head home or get creative.

I'm not a quitter and I was really fucking horny, so I looked around, repositioned my mirror so I could see anyone coming from behind, lifted my feet up to the dash to get easier access to my pussy and resumed fucking myself.

I furiously pumped my pussy as I looked in front of me and in the mirror, my orgasm building as I also watched the hot sex scene.

Yet, I couldn't come. The distraction of looking before and behind me was holding me back.

So one more check behind me and in front of me, confident I was alone, I closed my eyes and furiously fucked myself while groping my tits.

Just allowing the pleasure to overtake me, it took under a minute for my orgasm to erupt through me as I screamed, "Fuck!"

I allowed the pleasure to cascade through me, and due to my vulnerability to a possible voyeur, this orgasm was more intense than my past hundred.

Once my orgasm began to fade, I quickly opened my eyes to make sure I was still alone.

Thank God, I was. No voyeur.

Suddenly mortified by my reckless activity, I pulled the wet dildo out of my cunt, a gush of cum flooding out of me, and moved my feet back down.

"Fuck," I sighed to myself. "What the hell came over me?"

I tossed the dildo onto the seat beside me, put my seat belt back on and drove home, cursing my weakness and cursing my blackmailer.

Once home, I received a text back: Good girl, Task #1 is done.

I didn't bother responding to the text, still frustrated by my own weakness and still angry at this stranger.

As I was getting ready for bed, I received another text: Tomorrow you get to taste something sweet.

I replied back, showing my annoyance: What the fuck does that mean?

He replied: You'll see tomorrow. PS: You looked hot fucking yourself in the car!

My eyes went wide.

He knew.

He saw.

One more text: I knew you would enjoy the exhibitionistic task.

I had nothing to say.

He then shocked me with a photo that showed he'd been incredibly close to me. He texted: Looks like Task #1 got you in a frisky mood.

Fuck, there had been a voyeur! Him! How had he gotten so close without my knowing?

How had he known where I was?

The picture was not obviously me. But the look of the car mixed with someone who looked and was dressed just like me made it pretty obvious it was me. Now he even had more evidence on me.

Fuck!

I finally responded: You're stalking me?

He responded: Just making sure you're being a good bad girl.

I snapped: Fuck you!

He responded again: Good night. Feel free to use that new suction cup toy to fuck yourself.

He knew that too!!! Had he been in the store?

I fumed all night and definitely didn't use my new toy as I tried to think of a way out of this. I wasn't sure I could handle six more days... especially if my own horniness made me even more vulnerable.

Anyone could have caught me fucking myself at the park. Or in my car.

I had to be more careful. I had to stay in control.

I took a sleeping pill to fall asleep, needing a good rest.

MONDAY: TASK 2

In the morning I woke up still feeling groggy from the sleeping pill, and in my fog I hoped that yesterday had just been a bad dream. Perhaps it had been! But my brief reprieve of denial came crashing down and my head cleared from a shot of adrenaline as I found a new text from my blackmailer: Today you must eat a woman to completion.

I stared at the task.

Like having sex while people watched, being with a woman was another of my fantasies. Although not one I'd ever shared with anyone, not even my husband.

I'd never thought much about lesbian sex in high school or college or throughout my marriage, but once I was single and alone, erotica and porn drew me into a fantasy world of lesbian submissiveness.

I blame silkstockingslover, an erotica writer, and Rebecca, an adult porn illustrator who introduced me to a kinky world of housewife submission to other women and teens. A few silkstockingslover/Rebecca collaborations included the wickedly vivid 1950's' series, the kinky MILF sex competition 'Summer of Slut: MILF Challenge' and the incest-driven '"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair'.

This led me to buying a month's membership to Rebecca's website and becoming consumed by the story of Cathy, a housewife who is turned into a submissive plaything by neighboring women in the lengthy book series 'Housewives at Play'. Rebecca's 'Teens at Play' and 'Moms at Play' series were also amazing and I spent hours reading and downloading the thousands of images for later perusing. Yet, it was the Cathy series that consumed me. I imagined myself being that submissive housewife, and I even imagined my daughter being drawn into the kinky web of lesbian submission like Cathy's daughter Melissa was in the 4th chapter.

Of course once I came, I cursed myself for my inappropriate thoughts of my daughter.

I would never actually do anything incestuous, but the kinky taboo of it was indeed a turn on.

This, of course, led me to watching lots of lesbian porn from the naughty sneaky sex style of 'Friendly Fuck' where a teen is seduced right in the kitchen by her mom's best friend while her oblivious mother chats with another friend, starring Dylan Daniels, Lolo Punzel and Parker Swayze, to the wicked seduction of a mother who turns her son's wife in 'Almost Caught Again' starring the amazing Kendra James and Veronica Vain, to the accidental mind control as the always innocent-looking Mindi Mink entrances her bitchy step-daughter played by Samantha Hayes, into being nicer to her, way nicer to her, in 'Subliminal Parenting'. Although my new favourite was a story staring Charlotte Stokely, Scarlett Sage and Alex More in a teacher-student fantasy where Scarlett and Alex seduce their hot teacher played by Charlotte in 'Sucking Up in Class'. I would be lying if I said the idea of being seduced by a student wasn't one of my biggest fantasies: cheerleaders, a cute nerd, any of my daughter's friends... hidden behind my drab teacher persona was a horny little wannabe slut.

That all said, it's one thing to fantasize about licking a pussy, it is completely another to do it. As I read the task, I wondered how I would even attempt it.

I mean the task did not freak me out like the first one... this one turned me on a bit, but how does one go about looking for a girl who will let you lick her pussy?

I texted back, not giving any hint to the fact this task was kind of exciting: I wouldn't even know where to find a girl to eat.

I wondered if there was such a thing as a reverse glory hole... a place where girls could lick a pussy. I didn't imagine so, but that would be kind of hot.

He responded instantly: Craigslist.

I knew what Craigslist was, but had never checked it out.

I went online, went to Craigslist, found Casual Encounters and chose Girl Searching for Girls.

There were more choices than I expected, although most were one sentence things. I decided to create my own ad.

Straight woman looking to lick pussy for first time since college.

Hi,

I'm having a mid-life crisis. After being straight my entire married life, my husband's betrayal awoke a curiosity inside me.

I've never done this other than once in college, but am eager to lick a pussy again. I will add I am rather submissive and willing to do exactly as instructed.

Hoping I can come to you as I have children at home and they don't need to know I am exploring my sexuality.

I won't send any pictures as discretion is important but I am in my early forties, a brunette, with small but perky breasts.

Hoping to hear from you... really want to do this ASAP!!!

I questioned what I had written, wondering whether my desperation to do this in a hurry was too apparent, decided it was, but then thought, Fuck it! I AM desperate, and I'm also anonymous. I pressed Send and waited.

It took over half an hour for the ad to go live (I checked every couple of minutes), which was enough time to watch a full lesbian sex scene staring the wicked redhead Penny Pax, Karlee Grey & Sinn Sage, in a hot office threesome called 'Lady Boss Caught At The Office'.

So my pussy was already on fire when the emails started arriving (by the way I already had a secret email account I created mostly to respond to authors on Literotica, so I used that for my craigslist ad).

I got a few responses from guys, usually with dick pictures, who were either illiterate or were trying to convince me that if I tried them once I would never want a woman.

The first female response was simply: Can you host? I ignored that one since I'd made it clear in my ad that I couldn't.

The second female response was: I can't host either, but there are a couple safe places I know where we could hook up.

This one was from a woman called Lez694U and was intriguing enough to respond to.

Hi,

Where would these safe places be?

Can you tell me a bit about yourself?

Age, looks, etc.

As I waited for a response, I got another text from my blackmailer: By the way, no more pantyhose. Ever. Sexy sluts wear thigh high stockings or a garter-belt and stockings.

Finally, an order I could follow without much effort. I had a few pairs of thigh high stockings and I even had a white garter-belt and matching stockings from my wedding (although I hadn't worn either since).

I responded sarcastically: Yes, Master.

As soon as I sent it, I realized my tone wasn't likely going to be read from just two words and I was right. He responded: Master, I like that. Although how do you know I'm not a Mistress?

LEZ694U responded so I ignored his text, although I was suddenly curious if there was any possible way it was a female blackmailing me, although that seemed highly unlikely.

I clicked on the email:

Hi,

I'm 23, of Japanese descent, and a college student. At the college there are a few secluded places, the best being the 4th floor library washroom.

I hope I can taste you too.

As I read this, the idea of being licked too turned me on, as did the idea of a Japanese young woman... although from stereotypes they were submissive like I was and I was looking for someone who was a bit more dominant.

I didn't respond right away, instead responding to the blackmailer, trying to rattle his or her feathers: No female would blackmail another female like this.

The blackmailer responded: If you say so. Good luck with your cunt hunt.

I responded back: No female uses the 'c' word either.

In truth I actually loved the 'c' word in the heat of the moment, often spewing it out while my ex used to fuck me. "Pound my cunt," "Cum deep inside my cunt," and "Oh yes, fuck me, fill my cunt with your big dick," were all things that escaped my lips in the heat of the moment... and that I felt guilty for afterwards.

I hated that when I was horny as hell I became a different person... submissive... verbally nasty... a slut, per se.

Although fucking only one man since your freshman year doesn't make you a slut, I know.

He responded again: If you say so.

Another ad response popped into my email but it was a one-word answer and I ignored it. Somehow I felt if I was going to do this, I wanted someone genuine and willing to put a bit of effort into it. Like a few sentences.

I was about to respond to the Japanese girl when I got two more responses. The first from a guy again, the second from a woman and as I was about to learn, a black woman.

My dear,

You intrigue me. If you are still looking, I am hosting for the next couple of hours.

I am a BBW and a pillow princess.

If you come, you will come in, get undressed and crawl to me.

If you come, you will suck on my massive titties.

If you come, you will beg to eat my pussy.

If you come, you will eat my pussy until I cum all over your face.

If you come, you will then leave.

Be warned though, I have a pussy that will have you wanting to come back again and again.

I expect an answer ASAP as I have other white pets I can beckon to come and serve me.

Big Rosie

Her confidence intrigued me.

I quickly googled BBW and Pillow Princess to learn that BBW stood for Big Black Woman and Pillow Princess was a term for a woman who enjoyed being orally pleasured but didn't return the favour.

Although the Japanese girl had offered to pleasure me back, Big Rosie had me captivated by her words. I wanted a woman in charge. I wanted a woman who knew what she wanted. I wanted a women who could host. Plus, my biggest lesbian fantasy had always been submitting to a black woman. The racial undertones were a turn on, and I found this black woman's confident demeanour enormously attractive.

The Zebra Girls porn scenes often had me moaning like a bitch in submissive heat as a white woman was dominated by a black woman or two. I also loved a scene starring Madison as a white masseuse who ends up being used by two black dating girls Kaylana and Marie in 'Major Trust Issues'. Although truth be told, it was hard to find good interracial porn where a black woman dominated a white woman. Thus when in an interracial mood when I wanted to picture myself submitting, I often ended up reading erotica.

So I responded back:

Ms. Big Rosie,

I would love to come over ASAP and serve you. I have never done anything like this before but your requirements both intrigue and excite me.

If you are still willing to give this submissive girl a chance to serve you, I will come to you as soon as you respond with an address.

Submissively yours,

Lauren

I pressed Send before I realized I'd used my real first name.

I freaked out a bit, but then realized it likely wasn't that big a deal as she would automatically assume the name was fake.

She responded a minute later:

My pet,

Be at my house at exactly two o'clock.

Don't be late.

My address is 312 Elmwood Drive. Knock three times before entering, remove your shoes and your dress, drop to your knees and crawl down a hallway and into the second room on your left.

Once in my room, crawl to the edge of the bed and await further instructions.

If you accept these conditions email a final confirmation and then I'll see you at 2.

Big Rosie

I'd be lying if I said a gush of wetness didn't leak out of my pussy.

I replied mere seconds after reading the email:

Ms. Big Rosie

I accept all your expectations and will be there promptly at two.

Thank you!!

Sub Lauren

Once it was sent, I went to my bedroom to decide what to wear.

I knew I had to wear thigh highs, but as I scrolled back through the texts I noticed the instructions were not to wear a bra yesterday, but nowhere did that imply it was expected thereafter.

So, I mixed it up.

I wore a sexy bra as I always felt uncomfortable walking around braless, but I chose to go without any panties... something I occasionally did at school when in a naughty mood. The idea that I was teaching students who were oblivious that I was in thigh highs or sans underwear was always kind of exciting.

Yes, I do have a pathetic life.

I slipped on a simple sundress that I could get out of in a couple of seconds and put back on just as quickly and then waited for the time to pass.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds