Awakening Erica Ch. 01

Erica's pussy was burning with passion, and she started fingering her clit as the black snake abused her mouth. "David...I'm sorry,"...Erica thought as she fingered her clit faster, "I didn't want to," ...as Devon fucked her face harder, "This black man is so gorgeous. Fuck I need his cum!"...her pussy contracting, nearing her first orgasm with another man, "Please I need it."

Erica needed to time this just right, and she reached up to massage Devon's balls, and loosen the cum knots contained within. She wanted to feel this black man's baby sauce slide down her throat at the same time she reached her climax – she needed to taste him. Erica continued to masturbate her clit as she squeezed and pulled on Devon's nuts, and nearing the point where her cunt would shoot its goo, she felt his balls tighten and unleash his first volley of jizz down her throat.

The first wave of her orgasm hit her, which made her back arch, forcing the giant black prick farther down her throat, and all she could think of was, "Yes Devon...give me your cream," as she felt the hot gooey sludge shoot down her throat. In the background she could hear Devon yell out and say, "Its feeding time bitch, and your daddy's got a protein shake a cummmmminnn." Erica was euphoric now, and her orgasms were coming one after another as Devon dumped blast after blast of semen into her, filling her mouth so full, that his thick white seed pushed its way out passed her clamped lips, and ran trickling into her nose and eyes. "I want more," Erica mumbled as her cum dump mouth tried to hold Devon's seed in, "God he's so fucken thick and sweet, I need every drop... I need it everyday... I would do anything to have Devon feed me on his cum for the rest of my life."

All thoughts of Erica's husband had left her as her orgasms reached their pinnacle. As Devon pulled his tool out of her mouth, the last shot of cum coated her chin, and Erica reached up to push every last drop she could find into her mouth, savoring the flavor, and wanting more already. Devon scooped up his sludge that had fallen into the pit between Erica's, eyes and let it trickle into her hungry, gaping mouth.

As Devon watched the white slut lap up the last few drops of his nut honey he said, "Now bitch you really are my whore, and I don't think you'll be goin back to your husband tonight, cause we have some serious fucking to do."

Erica smiled, running her pretty tongue over her lips, and knowing that this hung black man was right. She wouldn't be going home to David, not until she had as much of Devon's prick steak as she could handle, and that could be a very long time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds