Awakening Sarah Ch. 01

"I can't," she sniffed.

David went to the cabinet and removed a long leather whip. As he held it, he had mixed feelings. He had always dreamed of doing this to his sweet Sarah, but at the same time he had empathy for her. It would be so much easier if she would just allow herself to enjoy it, he thought as he moved to stand in front of her.

"Oh god, no." Sarah said when she saw what he was holding.

Wordlessly, David went behind her again. He gently lifted her hair and placed it over her left shoulder to fully expose her back. He took a few steps back and tried to mentally balance himself. He raised his arm high in the air and brought it back down with practiced precision. The whip cracked against the bare flesh above Sarah's right shoulder blade.

Upon the first blow, Sarah shrieked and clamped her eyes shut to block out the people staring at her. He continued whipping her, crisscrossing her back, ass, and upper thighs. Sarah continued to cry and feared her pain was never going to end.

David stopped when he saw that her back was covered with numerous welts. He had to admit that he was a little surprised with her stamina.

"Tell me what you did and your punishment will end," he said.

Sarah sobbed, "You know what I did."

"I need to hear you say it," he patiently said.

She still did not respond.

"Help me untie her." David said to Evan.

They worked to get her loose and Sarah collapsed on the floor when she was freed. They each took an arm and carried her to the table strapping her down.

David went to the cabinet where they kept their medical supplies. He put on a pair of latex gloves and began looking through the different gauges of needles. Finding the one he wanted, he found a matching pair of silver nipple rings. He had planned on piercing her later, but he hoped that the psychological torture might have an impact on her.

Sarah saw what he had when he turned around and shrieked.

David carefully opened the needle's package. He was very good at piercing and knew that it would literally only take seconds. However, the pain afterwards would serve as a reminder of his control as well.

"I won't ever try to run away again," Sarah said with a trembling voice. She had never even had her ears pierced and the thought it frightened her.

"I believe you, but it's too late now." David said calmly. He cleansed her already erect nipples.

The cold liquid he used on her breasts made Sarah too aware of what was about to occur. She felt faint and hoped she would lose consciousness.

"Try to take deep breaths and let yourself relax. This won't hurt much." David comforted.

Sarah closed her eyes. She did not want to see the needle, David, or anything else in the room. She wanted it to all disappear. She felt him grasp her right breast and a brief pinch following by a quick tug. Then the same process repeated on her left breast.

"Take her to the hole." David said as he left the room.

Sarah opened her eyes to see the other men unstrapping her from the table. She looked down at her nipples to see that they were both now pierced with silver rings. She was yanked off the table and drug to the room they called the hole. It was indeed a prison cell. The only contents of the room consisted of a metal bed and a toilet. The door had a small window in it.

The door was locked behind Sarah after she was shoved inside. She felt faint again and went to the metal slab. She laid on her side and blissfully slipped into darkness.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds