Awesome Foursome

Once I had been thoroughly opened, John started fucking my bum really hard, plundering my asshole. I thought he would never stop the relentless buggering. But finally, he lurched forward, his pulsating cock spurting a load of semen inside my bumhole. He left his cock inside me as I started to cum a moment later, clawing at my clit like a woman possessed, then collapsing forward in a whimpering mess, simply overcome by orgasm. I just lay there perched where I was as John eventually withdrew his softening cock from its anal nest. I could feel that my utterly fucked asshole still hung open slackly. I had been well and truly gaped.

I had forgotten all about Chris and Yvonne being in the room, completely losing myself in the anal workout I had just received. They had a perfect view of my anal tunnel, and the rivulets of cum that I could feel sliding down my leg. As I looked over both were smiling at me, Yvonne was stroking Chris' thighs. We were all exhausted. Yvonne went and got us another round of drinks and after that Chris and I showered again and slunk off to bed, thoroughly satiated. We woke up the next morning all dreadfully hung-over but with no regrets of the debauchery from the evening before. My bumhole was still sore and it was a bit difficult to walk properly, but that was a small sacrifice to pay for a night of fantastic fucking...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds