Awesome Petunias

"My turn," Ellie announced as she helped Kat to her feet, and after undoing her slacks moved her down to the bed and onto her back so she could remove her socks.

"Cute little tootsies," Ellie announced as she rubbed them before leaning forward to grab the top of Kat's pants and pulled them down her petite legs which the older woman noticed were shaved.

"See?" Kat said as she got up on her elbows and nodded downward. "Pretty bad huh?"

"No, pretty good is more like it," Ellie said as she looked at Kat's white panties that didn't come close to containing the jungle of black hair that spread onto her inner thighs and almost to her belly button.

"They used to call me ape girl at school in the locker room," Kat confessed as Ellie leaned down at nudged the panties down, the waif's eyes fixed on Ellie's pendulous breasts swaying below her.

"Some of us women like hairy girls though," Ellie told her, the sight of Kat's wild untrimmed delta eerily similar to her late lover's. "And others like me - LOVE them!"

Kat was reaching up for her but Ellie - as much as she wanted to pounce all over the nubile young woman and ravish her - forced herself to take some time.

"The night is young love," Ellie declared as she climbed onto the bed, and while she wasn't as agile as she once was, managed to get her leg over Kat's hips so she was straddling her, both of them shivering when their pubic hair connected.

"Omigod!" Kat cried out as Ellie moved her hips ever so slighly, causing their pussies to rub together. "That feels so freaking awesome."

"As long as we don't get a forest fire down there," Ellie mused as she steadied herself by reaching down and holding onto Kat's breasts, massaging them as she rocked.

"Ellie - when you bend down like that your tits look so awesome," Kat said as she reached up and cupped them, although lifting the heavy globes was a challenge.

"You'll get your turn," Ellie chided as she gently took the little paws from her bosom. "You can do this to me in a minute. For now just lay back and relax."

"Like this?"

"Sure. In fact, why don't you put your arms up - clasp your hands behind your neck for me?"

"How's this?" Kat giggled as she assumed the position and saw where the older woman's eyes went. "That day out on the patio? I though I scared you off when you saw how hairy my pits are."

"Scared was far from what I felt," Ellie admitted as her hand slid off of Kat's breasts and over to her armpits, and as the older woman lightly raked her fingers through the dense tufts of hair Kat writhed and arched her body upwards, pushing her pussy up into Ellie's hard.

"Fuck!" Kat yelled.

"You see, I don't know whether it's just the way things go or not, but while I haven't have many lovers in my life, not one of them have ever shaved their underarms," Ellie explained as she kept stroking the furry hollows with an agonizing slowness. "I much prefer the beauty of a natural woman like you and if my job didn't get in the way I would have been too."

"Gonna cum Ellie," Kat cried out, her eyes bulging as she frantically tried to grind her sex into the older woman.

"You are?" Ellie cooed knowingly, and while it wasn't her intention she didn't stop what she was doing.

"Pits - really sensitive," Kat choked out as Ellie playfully grabbed fistfuls of the moist tufts and gave them a gentle tug before going back to the sensuous stroking. "Please..."

"You're so sexy like this," Ellie told her as she ground her pussy down harder as Kat got more and more animated until she screamed and tried to levitate off the bed, writhing and squirming and throwing herself back on the mattress uncontrollably before her orgasm almost mercifully ended.

"Freaking unreal," Kat mumbled as she looked up at Ellie through glazed eyes, shivering as an aftershock swept through her body.

"Did you cum honey?" Ellie asked with a giggle.

"Like I never did before," Kat exclaimed.

"I know. Our pussies are as soggy as rain forests," Ellie said.

"Did I do that?" Kat asked of the extreme wetness down below.

"I might have helped," Ellie admitted.

"I want to get on top now," Kat said.

"Good, because my back and hips just sent me a message that I'm 58 in case I forgot."

"Wait just a second though," Kat asked. "Just stay like that for me. Look down on me. Perfect."

"What? I know I look frazzled."

"No, you look beautiful. It's just that - this is dumb but I had dreams about you. Daydreaming too, and you would be looking down on me just like that," Kat explained. "And I tried to imagine what you would look like naked. Tried to envision you in a way that no woman could ever be, knowing that even if I did get to see you like this you could never actually be this awesome looking for real, but you are."

"Don't know what to say," Ellie replied.

"You're perfect and it's spooky how well I had mentally undressed you," Kat concluded. "Didn't think your breasts would be quite as big as they are but other than that..."

"The rate they're growing I'm going to walk around like a hunchback," Ellie mused as she hefted her breasts. "Growing up I was practically flat-chested and prayed for these but now?"

"I love you," Kat blurted out. "I know it's stupid but I had to say it. I can't believe this night is happening because I have had a way - all my life things either suck from the start or when they don't I manage to screw them up somehow. It's so awesome when things actually..."

"Don't you start crying Kat because I'm on the brink myself," Ellie said a second because they both lost it, and as they hugged and rolled around in the bed they cried and laughed manically until they finally got it out of their systems.

"I'm tempted to say I love you too but I'm going to save it because I've only said it to two people before and I want to be sure," Ellie explained. "I want to be sure that I'm not just delirious because there's actually another wonderful woman in this bed again after so long. I never thought that would happen."

"This is all new to me," Kat explained. "You've experienced love even if it had to end. I never have until now, and that's why I know it's love because I thought I felt every emotion there was to feel about another person until now, so this must be love."

"Either that or insanity," Ellie suggested.

"That does it lady," Kat said, first tickling the older woman and then squirming around until she was on top. "Now it's my turn."

"Oh my," Ellie said in mock horror as Kat mounted her, and as the younger woman began grinding her sex into Ellie's she bit her lower lip while smiling brightly. "You look so sexy up there."

"I feel sexy," Kat giggled as she massaged her banana boobs. "Never said that before. Am I doing this right?"

"Don't think there's a wrong way," Ellie suggested.

"I can feel the lips of your pussy - that feels so good."

"They're big enough," Ellie mentioned.

"Can't wait to bury my face between them," Kat said as she took her hands off her own breasts and dropped them down to Ellie's bosom, and as she kneaded the fleshy globes she asked if she was too heavy for her.

"Hardly feel you honey," Ellie said as their wet pussies kept rubbing until Kat climbed off and slid down between Ellie's parting thighs.

Kat spread Ellie's pale thighs wider and looked at the large labia that were visible through the burnt orange bush that surrounded them before diving down and pushing her nose and lips into the wet fold.

The young woman licked up and down the length of Ellie's opening before tonguing upwards towards her clitoris, the pungent scent and taste of Ellie's sex making her even crazier, and as she showcased her oral skills she could feel the former teacher responding.

Ellie's freckled legs squirmed in the bedding, so much so that Kat brought her hands up from under her to hold down her hips. Looking up through the red curls she could see Ellie's hands clawing at her own breasts and although her face was hidden by the mammary mountains she could hear Ellie's moaning.

When Ellie came it was no secret - probably not to the neighbors and not even to Kat despite having the older woman's thighs crush her ears to block the sound of her cry. Kat kept licking as Ellie grabbed at her head and bucked like a young filly until she finally arched her back and fell back into the mattress.

"Sorry - should have warned you," Ellie said as she pulled her lover up towards her. "When I cum I... I don't know what I do but I think it must be embarrassing."

"I thought it was beautiful and because I helped it happen that made it better for me," Kat cooed as she nestled into Ellie's side.

"Did I scratch your head?" Ellie asked as she looked at Kat's fuzzy skull. "I think I remember trying to grab your hair while I was cumming."

"I'm fine. I think I'm going to let it grow a little longer so you'll have something to hang onto in the future," Kat promised as she snuggled under the older woman's arm and wondered aloud, "How come you still smell so nice?"

"I don't feel so fresh and nice," Ellie said. "Maybe if I get any energy I can get up and and take a shower - maybe you could join me?"

"Omigod I would love that," Kat said. "Not yet though. I want to stay like this for a while - forever maybe."

***

Epilogue...

Ellie looked back at the patio one last time with her lover while behind them the last of Ellie's belongings went into the moving truck.

"Well, that was a short stay," Ellie said of her less than one year stay at the senior apartment complex.

"My fault," said the little woman at her side.

"That's right, shame on you," Ellie laughed as she pulled down the cap over Kat's face.

"I used to stalk you - watch you water your petunias," Kat recalled. "The place was okay but with my grandmother gone I'm glad you're moving."

"We're moving," Ellie reminded her, since the two of them were relocating at a bigger place near Kat's campus. "And it was nice you ended with your grandmother on a nice note."

"Yeah - made me feel a little better about coming over and seeing her so much."

Kat's grandmother, who had recently passed, had a conversation with her granddaughter acouple days before she went. The old woman had said how much she liked Kat coming over and that it seemed not many others in the family cared about her.

Kat said to her that she thought a lot of times she thought she wasn't wanted around her, but her grandmother told her that wasn't true. It was just that the pain she was in made it so difficult to hide how much discomfort being up had become.

"I didn't even know she was so sick," Kat told Ellie as they prepared to leave for the final time. "She didn't want to let anybody know. I think besides the doctor I was the only one."

"Well not only did you find out how important you were to her, for the rest of your life you'll be able to look back and have nothing but contentment about the time you spent with her," Ellie told Kat. "That's important.

"Leaving huh?"

The gruff voice of Ellie's neighbor only preceded the stench of his cigar by a few seconds, and after Ellie nodded and looked at the sorry old fool she knew this was one part of the place she would not miss.

"I'm sure that upsets you greatly Mr. Forbes," Ellie said curtly to the grouch.

"To be frank I'm glad to see you go," he pontificated. "When you moved in here I thought at first you were a nice person, but then when you turned out to be one of THOSE? Disgusting."

"Want to see how far a cigar can go up your ass?" the ever feisty Kat said while Ellie held onto her shoulder.

"Little foul-mouthed..." Mr. Forbes mumbled almost inaudibly.

"I'm sorry you feel that way Mr. Forbes," Ellie, ever the diplomat said calmly.

"Well all I know is that you should read the Bible!" he huffed and puffed. "I would hear all those commotions going on in your bedroom, and to think mine is next to yours so I had to hear it all! God knows what you two degenerates were doing to each other and I just have to say that I strongly disapprove! In my opinion you're both on the fast track to hell."

"You know what I think about your opinion Mr. Forbes?" Ellie said as she went a little closer to the red-faced neighbor, and she grabbed the bill of her cap and said, "Read it! You know what that says?"

"DILLIGAF? What in tarnation does that mean?"

"It's an acronym, and what it stands for is, Do I Look Like I Give A..." Ellie snapped, hesitating before giving Kat a wink and finishing, "Fuck."

"Well I never!" the flustered curmudgeon said as Ellie spun around and put her arm around her lover while they headed for a happier place.

"Maybe you should," Kat chirped as they headed for the car, and the two laughed and never looked back.

***

Thank you for reading.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds