• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aya

Aya was His.

His toy.

His plaything.

His slave.

And god she loved it!

She'd worn what her Master had asked. The collar felt safe and right around her delicate throat. He head was bowed as she knelt on the cold floor, all she could hear was her own breathing, steady and slow. Then she heard Him. He was walking up the stairs, ready to inspect, torture and use His slave. Aya's breathing quickened, her heart racing as she began to imagine the delights and pain He had in store for her.

As Theo entered, His slave was in front of him, eyes cast to the floor, on her knees and ready to serve him in any way he wished. She was a beautiful sight.

"Stand slave." Aya instantly did as she was told. In one graceful movement she was stood in front of Him, her eyes still on the floor. "I'm guessing your going to be my good slave today?" Aya nodded. "Well, turn around and let me look at you." She turned around slowly, feeling His eyes on her the whole time. "Very nice slave. Now, we're going to play a game. This is going to train to stay still, even when you're being pleasured. So, kneel in front of me again, hands behind you."

She was on her knees in a second, curious about this game her Master wanted her to play. Theo moved behind her and knelt down. "I want your finger tips to touch each other, so thumb to thumb etc. Now, I'm going to put a penny in between each one, and you must not drop any of them, no matter what I do or you shall be punished. Understand?" Aya nodded, keeping her fingertips locked together.

She began to think that this would be easy, her fingers didn't seem to need to do much work to hold onto the pennies. Then, her Master came back to kneel in front of her. His hands went to her breasts. She sucked in a breath, not expecting to be touched so soon, but she didn't drop anything.

His mouth slowly moved to lick her already hard nipples, then bite them. She could feel her grip loosening and tightened her fingers. But as she did this, she didn't notice her Master moving his hand down her stomach, past her hips, until he touched her already wet pussy.

Aya let out a small cry of surprise, her body shuddering at her Masters touch when she heard it. She closed her eyes as she realised what she had done.

As soon as Theo heard it his hands left her body. He looked behind her and sure enough, she had dropped 2 pennies. He tore the rest from her fingertips and pulled her up.

"You must learn to keep still when commanded slave!" He through her on the bed, pinning her down so she couldn't crawl away. "Now, you must be punished. Stay exactly where you are." As He got up, she laid perfectly still on the bed. She kept her eyes closed, thinking it was best not to know what was coming.

Theo grabbed her wrists and tied them behind her back. He pulled her back so her knees where on the floor and her body was laid over the bed.

"Now slave, you need to beg your Master for mercy and you must apologise. Whilst you apologise, you will be spanked. I will not stop until I am satisfied that you have learnt your lesson. You may begin." As soon as the words left his lips his hand struck her. Aya let out a small cry, then pulled herself together and began to beg...

"Oh Master, I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! I'm not worthy of such a Master and beg you to help me become good enough for you..." He kept spanking her, getting harder and harder with each one. "... I can be good Master, I promise I can! Forgive me please, I will do anything you ask of me. I'm so sorry." Theo stopped. He untied her hands and sat her up.

"Very well slave, I forgive you, but you will have to make it up to your Master." Aya nodded, please that she had done well in her begging. Theo instructed her to lay on the bed, face down, legs and arms spread. She did as she was told. Her body was shaking slightly and her pussy was so wet. She lay as still as possible as her Master tied her arms and legs to the corners of the bed. Next, he blindfolded and gagged her, leaving her blind and unable to scream. Theo bent down to her ear.

"I'm going to make you scream slave, you're going to love it. I'm going to make you feel pain and pleasure all at once until you are begging me to fuck you." Then he was gone. She had no clue at where he was in the room, let alone what her was doing. Then she felt it.

She let out a muffled cry of pain as the burning candle wax dripped down her spine, then straight after, she felt her Masters hand on her soaked pussy. She moaned around the gag, pulling at the ties that bound her. One after another they came, the hot wax, then her Masters skilled hand. She lost track of time, her body writhing with pleasure as she got closer and closer to orgasm, pushing against her Masters hand, Then He stopped.

"You were enjoying that weren't you slave?" Aya nodded. "Good. But you're not aloud to cum yet, not until I say so." She heard His quiet laughter as he untied her and took off her gag. He sat her up on the edge of the bed. "Now slave, your Master needs your mouth." He gently placed his hand on the back of her head and guided her to his hard cock.

She hesitated only an instant, then swallowed his hard cock as far as she could. Her hot, wet mouth felt so good wrapped tight around his cock. He kept his hand on her head as she used her hands and mouth, flicking her tongue up and down. She loved the taste of him, loved the feel of him in her mouth.

He gently pushed her away from him as she licked her lips, longing for more of him.

"You've done well slave, you deserve a reward." He pushed Aya back so she was lying down, then he spread her legs and started kissing down the inside of her thighs. "Now, my dirt little slave, I'm going to make you cum. You can make as much noise as you like and even play with your breasts if you wish, just as long as cum hard!" And with that his tongue found her wet pussy.

Aya cried out as he sucked and licked her clit, pushing his fingers inside her. Her hands went to her breast, squeezing and groping them. She pinched her nipples and as she moaned, her hips moving in time with his hand. She was so close! Right on the edge of a powerful orgasm she knew would shake her whole body. He paused for a second, looked into her eyes and said "Cum for me slave!"

Her hips bucked and she screamed letting wave after wave of pleasure wash over her until her body collapsed.

Theo flipped her onto her front and pulled her hips up so she was all fours. He grabbed her hair and began rubbing his hard cock against her.

"Now, my horny slave, your Master is going to fuck you so hard your going to be screaming! Let's see how many times my cock can make my slave cum!" And with that he shoved his rock hard cock into his slave. Aya screamed as he filled her, more waves of pleasure crashing over her.

He grabbed her hip with one hand, still pulling her hair with the other and fucked her hard, spanking her ass again and again as she screamed! She matched his thrusts, pushing him further inside her.

He pulled out of his slave's pussy and pushed her over, tying her hands to the bed and lifting her legs. Her pussy felt amazing as he pushed his cock inside her again. She pulled at restraints, aching to run her nails down his back.

He fucked her as she came over and over again, her screams getting louder with each thrust. He could feel his own orgasm building. He looked at his slave screaming his name in front of him. She opened her eyes and for the first time that day looked into his. She kept her eyes locked on his and screamed "Oh Master! Fuck your slave so hard!" Theo moaned and pulled out of her just in time to cum all over her naked and shaking body.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aya

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds