Ayesha's Interview

She was obeying him even as he spoke. As she spread her legs even wider, her mind was telling her she was humiliating herself, exposing herself like a cheap slut to this stranger but her body was telling her not to stop, not to do anything that'd stop him playing with her.

She pushed her ass back, wanting to be played with, eager to be fucked. At the same time her mind screaming, "You are becoming a whore!! Get out of here!!"

But her body didn't obey. Her body obeyed every command from his lips, ignoring her mind completely.

Then she heard the rustle of fabric behind her, she didn't dare look back but she could guess he was discarding his dressing gown. Her guess proved correct as she felt her hot pussy being prodded by a big throbbing stick the next second. He started rubbing it up and down her slit, and then on her pussy hole, just above it, pressing it in, he parted her soft, drenched pussy lips and his hard, swollen cockhead touched her cunt hole.

She almost came there and then. She felt it go deeper, spreading her small cunt hole, she could feel the pulsating beast penetrate her most private part, her pussy.

"Unghh!" She grunted, trying to get used to this thick beast entering tight cunt forcing her small hole open so wide.

And then, he pulled out just as slowly, she felt a relief but immediately her pussy started to miss it.

"Please?", she begged.

He caressed her bare back softly up and down, his hand moving on her body, on her sides, as her cockhead was still lodged in her cunt.

His hands fondled her breasts, touching her nipples, and a strong current shot through her body, "Please...", she whimpered.

"Please what, doll?"

"Please fuck me, Sir." She said it and blushed, her ears turned red with shame.

But he seemed to like it for he immediately rammed the big, hard cock up into her tight cunt with a force that made her body jerk forward. Her pussy clutched onto his big rod, she could feel the big, thick cock buried so deep in her wet cunt she could feel it throbbing all over her body.

"You want to be fucked, Ayesha?", he asked her nicely.

"Oh yes, please, yes Sir!", She was ready to beg or do anything.

"How do you want to be fucked? Nicely? Slowly?", he demonstrated what he meant by slowly pulling out his cock and pushing it into her in a nice soft stroke, but her pussy was aching, begging to be rammed and slammed, hard.

"No. Please fuck me hard. Fuck me hard like a slut, your slut!"

This did the trick. His hands moved up on her bare back, softly caressing her smooth, soft, warm body and then taking a firm grip on her shoulders he started really tearing into her.

With every stroke his big beast of a cock jammed hard into her tight cunt, forcing her body forward, she hardly had any time to take half a breath as he pulled out, before he was ramming it back into her cunt, deeper with every stroke, it seemed.

Older or younger, none of Ayesha's boyfriends had fucked her so hard and so mercilessly and her body was feeling things she had never felt before.

As he kept banging her harder and harder, her body moved forward with his forceful thrusts, had she not been on her elbows she would have fallen off the desk.

This time as he rammed his cock upward into her dripping cunt, her whole body froze and then jerked hard, violently, as she gushed over his cock.

"Oh God! I am cumming! I am cumming!!!". She had never felt an orgasm that hard before and tears started streaking down her cheeks as he keep pumping her with his hard cock. He kept on fucking her, taking her roughly as her pussy spurted freely on his impaling cock. Her orgasm seemed to last for ages, she felt like she was in a dream-like state, everything standing still.

Finally it subsided but he was not done yet, she stayed bent over, surrendering like a loyal slut to the assaults from his rough, powerful cock that was tearing into her soft, soaking wet cunt hard and deep.

Her whole body was covered in sweat, she could hardly breathe with his cock ramming her so hard and fast, she could sense that he was getting ready for his own orgasm and she pushed back, trying to help him fuck her. But his strokes were too hard, every thrust jerked her small body forward, knocking her breath out. And then suddenly her body jerked again, her second orgasm hit her a bolt of lightning, out of nowhere. Her body was in spasms, her cum flowing out of her small cunt on to his long stick.

She could not talk, she could not move her body, apart from the involuntary spasms. So she just surrendered to the wonderful sensation, letting her whole consciousness be swept away by wave after wave of this pleasurable, never-before kind of orgasm!

"Ow!", her pussy hurt as he drove in much rougher than before, and then she felt like a bomb had been set off deep in her pussy. She could feel a big wave of his burning hot cum hit her pussy walls. Strangely, she felt grateful to him, for pumping her cunt with his precious sperm, willing to take him all in. But he was pulling her off the table, pushing her into one of the chairs.

She just realized she had closed her eyes, when she opened them now. A big load of his hot cum hit her face, she could feel it on her cheeks, her lips and her forehead. He kept her in position by a grip on her hair. His cock was still hard, looking like a big stick, and it jerked again, spraying her breasts with his cum, then her belly, her thighs. He was claiming her as his, to be his property, and she was only too glad to submit to him, to surrender completely.

He rubbed his cum-soaked cock on her lips and she opened her mouth immediately. She wanted to be a good slut for him. She wanted this everyday, she would stay her slut just for the sex.

She licked her own and his mixed cum from his cock, doing it thoroughly, like a good slut.

"Riya!!", he called. She had forgotten all about the girl who had gone to bring coffee.

Now Riya entered the room, obviously waiting outside for his command. She saw the picture and immediately went to her knees between his legs pushing her mouth between Ayesha's legs.

Romeo was fucking Ayesha's mouth slowly in and out with his cum-soaked cock. But even if he weren't she couldn't speak. She would not make him angry, even if she had never touched a girl like that before.

But when Riya's tongue touched her pussy, she almost passed out from the pleasure. She didn't know a girl could make her feel like that. As Riya continued to clean her cum-soaked pussy, Ayesha tried to focus on sucking Romeo's wet cock nicely, but found it hard to concentrate with all these wonderful sensations shooting all over her body like fireworks.

She knew she had closed her eyes again, when she heard him say, "Open your eyes!"

She opened her eyes and looked up to him, still sucking his cock, or rather letting him fuck her mouth.

"You are selected!", Romeo said with a smile and she felt like smiling back with his big cock in her mouth.

Just then his cock exploded in her mouth and shot a big load of cum down her throat. She swallowed like a obedient slut. Exactly on cue, her body was hit by the third orgasm. She didn't see it coming. But Riya did and she lapped up her cum with an expert tongue.

************************

Friends, I did take my time about it, but here is the next story. I have changed my writing style with this one and I would love to hear your views on it. Mail me with your views or reactions, good or bad, any time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Ayesha's Interview
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds