• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Baby

Baby

12

Mandy and I fell in love in the seventh grade. After dating through high school, we married before our freshman year in college, virgins eager to begin our lives together. We both worked and went to school, graduating in five years. I went to work for an big company in accounting and Mandy started teaching second grade. As we wanted, we were quickly blessed with two beautiful children, both girls, who we named Julienne and Jennifer. Our one major disagreement was number of children. She wanted five but I insisted we stop at two.

Like all young marrieds, we worked hard, saved, played, loved our children and enjoyed what all Americans consider the good life. Julienne was fifteen and Jennifer almost fourteen, when Mandy and I went with friends to Las Vegas. It was an unbelievable trip. Not only did we have a wonderful time, but, I won $30,000 gambling.

I did not know I had sowed the seeds of destruction of all I had in my life. Gambling is a terrible, uncontrollable addiction in some people. I was one of those. I began to gamble on everything I could find: football, basketball, horses, numbers. In six months, I had lost all of our savings... all of it... the kids college funds... everything.

Mandy knew nothing about it.

"Sam Johnson, you need to come over here today. Straight from work. Don't mess with me, boy!"

The sweat oozed from my face as I hung up the phone, his violent disconnection and horrifying voice ringing in my ears. I was $20,000 in debt to my bookmaker and not a dime to my name. They had been trying to collect it for a month. My time was up. I went to the bathroom and threw up.

I was shaking uncontrollably, my clothes soaked in sweat, as I entered the store front office. Leroy grabbed my arm and led me out the back door. He shoved me into a large van, the kind which has been modified where a person can stand. Someone picked me up like a child and jammed me on the floor of the van on my knees.

I was looking up at one of the biggest men I had ever seen.

"I am David Winston White. Leroy works for me. I understand you are unable to pay your bills."

"Look, I..."

He moved so quickly, I never even tried to defend myself. He was like a cat leaping on its prey... a tiger... and, I was the lamb he was devouring. His massive left hand crushed the back of neck, lifting me several inches on the air, his fingers so long and strong they held my jaw shut, as his right hand grabbed my cock and balls. I felt him began to squeeze as I stared into the coldest, most evil black eyes in the world. I could only whimper, tears falling down my face, as the pain in my balls became almost unbearable.

He dropped me as he released my crushed balls. I fell to the floor sobbing.

"Listen! I need my money. Janet, stand! Look at her, Sam!"

For the first time, I saw a petite white woman in the corner. She was naked. As she stood I saw a gold chain attached to a gold ring dangling between her legs. She had massive breasts and a sad, shy smile on a face which looked sixty although I guessed, from the body, she was about thirty.

"Tell him your story, Janet!"

"I was a sales rep, but, I got addicted to gambling. I am paying off my debt by being Mr. White's whore."

"Come suck my cock, Janet!"

She scurried to him, quickly kneeling and fishing his cock from his trousers. It was massive, easily the biggest I had ever seen. But, then Mr. White was probably six six and two hundred fifty pounds of pure muscle. Janet greedily sucked the cock head into her mouth as she stroked the shaft. He put his hand on her head to guide her.

"Watch, Sam! Watch the stupid white slut suck my cock! Tomorrow night I am coming to your house. I will leave with my money... or, I will leave with your wife and daughters who will do what Janet is doing until I have my money!"

"No. Please! Have mercy!" I whimpered.

"I have no mercy! Your wife and daughters will be my whores until they have earned back my money! Now, come here!! You need to learn what sucking my cock is like since you are forcing your wife and daughters to do it."

He shoved Janet aside and yanked me between his legs. He was so strong I felt like a child, unable to resist even if I had tried. I could barely get his huge cock in my mouth but he did not care about that. He jammed it in and out. When I put my hands up in protest, he whipped that cock across my face. Then he came, pulling out, coming on my face and hair, leaving me covered in his white sticky cum. He shoved me out of the way. I was too terrified to even wipe his dripping cum from my cheeks. Janet scurried between his legs again to clean his cock with her mouth, sucking and slurping, as I felt his cum drying on my face.

"Tomorrow night. Don't try to run or hide or call the police. It will only make me mad! Now, get out."

It was late when I got home. I had cleaned up at a service station, asking for the key as the attendant snickered at my cum covered face. I had stopped at a bar for a few drinks to build my courage. Mandy was asleep when I got home. I sneaked in the shower, then crawled in our bed by her, wondering if she would be ver be there next to me again.

I could not sleep. My mind, my body, my soul was paralyzed by fear, fear of what I had done and what would happen to my family as a result. I left early for work, before she awakened, leaving her a note. That night, I got home for dinner about seven. She was at the kitchen table, grading papers.

"Sam, are you alright? You have been acting funny lately? Is something wrong?"

"No. Everything is fine."

I heard the front door open.

"Who is that, I wonder?" she said, as she disappeared into the living room.

"WHO..."

I wet myself, sitting in my own piss, paralyzed with fear.

Mr. White walked into the room carrying my wife in his arms like a baby except her mouth was taped shut, her arms handcuffed behind her. She was frightened like I had never seen her before, shaking uncontrollably, her face ashen and sweating. His associate pointed a gun at me as Mr. White ordered me to sit. He put Mandy in the chair next to me. She was sobbing, making a sound like a dove which has been shot and is dying, the plaintiff, cooing sound of an innocent who is lost.

"If you can be quiet, I will remove the gag," Mr. White said to Mandy. She nodded and he yanked the tape from her face. She said nothing, only sobbing quietly.

"Has you husband explained the problem, Mandy?" His voice sounded like a caring professional rather than a seasoned criminal.

She stared at me, her eyes questioning before she shook her head no. He started talking, telling her my whole gambling history. He even knew I had maxed out the credit cards and home equity loan for my addiction. Mandy said nothing, but, her eyes flitted back and forth between us. I could tell she could not believe what I had done, the loss, the danger it put her in. She was in shock from it.

"What are you going to do to us, Mr. White?" she asked, the hysteria in her voice barely controlled.

"You and your daughters will come with me, Mandy. You will be my whores, fucking men for money until I have recovered what I am owed."

Mr. White looked as if he expected her to become hysterical. I certainly expected it. We both were surprised. It was as if someone was filling a empty bag with iron. She appeared bigger, sat more erect, a determined expression growing on her face. She held his cold, dead eyes with her own, never blinking or looking away. When she spoke, her voice was calm, sincere, confident... not threatening but not submissive.

"Mr. White, I understand your concern for your money. I hope you can understand mine for my family. You may do with me as you wish. I will be your whore and earn money to repay you. But, if you, or anyone else, touches my daughters, I will kill you."

Mr. White's mouth dropped open before it snapped shut like a steel trap. Mandy stood and walked to him, turning her back.

"Mr. White, please remove the handcuffs. You have nothing to fear from me... unless you harm my daughters."

I could tell by his expression he was stunned by her actions, but, in a funny way, it defused his anger and natural proclivity to harm. He removed the cuffs, spun her around and jammed her to her knees. A knife appeared in his hand, which he pressed to her throat. She never quivered or moved or shook or took her eyes from his. A tiny movement by either of them would pierce her throat with the knife point, but, they did not move.

Somewhere in those long few minutes they stared at each other, some unspoken agreement was reached between them. He smiled at her as he put away the knife, a soft, gentle smile, like a man gives his lover.

"Mandy, will you please show me your house?"

"Certainly. Mr. White, may I call you by your first name."

"Call me by the nick name my family uses. Since I was the last borne, they call me 'Baby'."

Mandy showed him the house, giving him the full, in depth, tour as if she was showing our preacher around her homey treasures. She seemed happy and positive, telling him our history, pointing out pictures in the hall, where this thing occured or that thing was acquired. She stopped in each girl's room, spending a long time talking about her beloved daughters.

I could see by his expression, he was enchanted by her. When he took her hand in his, she squeezed his in return, giving him a warm and friendly smile.

"Coffee?" she asked when we returned to the kitchen.

"Thank you, Mandy. Yes. Please."

"Baby, you can understand why I am so protective of my girls, why I said what I did."

"Yes. I am surprised by you, Mandy. You are a very unusual woman. I know I would have to kill you before I touched either of your daughters or you would kill me. You really love children, don't you?"

"Yes. I love them deeply. But, I understand your position, too, Baby. That is the reason I personally will cooperate with you to the fullest, doing whatever you wish for me to do. I will make every effort to get your money back."

She handed him the coffee and guided us all to the den. She sat on the couch opposite him. No one spoke as the two of them worked through their own private thoughts, their eyes never leaving each other.

"Mandy, can you still bear children?"

Her body language become extremely intense as her eyes slammed into me before returning to him.

"Yes. Why?"

The silence was killing me! I knew why! We all knew why! Migod, was she really considering it?

"I will forgive and forget everything, but... I want you to have my baby."

I could tell immediately she was going to agree. Mr. White, too, could tell. But, Mandy was not ready to say it, not verbally anyway.

"Babies are a big responsibility. Babies need love and tenderness..."

He laughed. He threw back his giant head and laughed. She had a sheepish, crooked grin on her face, like a kid who had been caught stealing candy.

"What are you negotiating for, Mandy? Just tell me what you want! We both know you would love and care for a child more than any other woman would, no matter who the father was, no matter the circumstances of the birth."

She walked to him, took his huge hands and put them on her waist. She took his giant face in her hands and gently held it to look at her. Again, there was a very long silence as they communicated non verbally. It was a silence painful to me.

She leaned down very, very slowly to kiss him softly on the lips.

"I would like having your child, Baby. I know you will be a good father and never hurt me or any of my children."

"Mandy, may I.... I mean, is now..."

She kissed him again, stopping his bumbling words. She leaned into him, pushing him back into the couch, her body against his as she kissed him long and hard. Slowly, his arms folded around her in a lover's embrace. This giant without feelings, this criminal who hurt people for a living, was asking my wife if he could make love to her... if he could impregnate her now... put his black seed in her belly, to make it grow. And, she was rewarding him with a passionate kiss.

"I am not on the pill, Baby. Would you like to start now?"

"I would like that very much," he replied with such softness and feeling in his voice even I was touched. She took his hand, leading him towards the bedroom, then, she stopped.

"Is it alright with you if Sam watches us?"

What was that expression on her face as she looked back at me? Not hatred. Not happiness. I knew it made me feel small, as if that look expressed that I was making her fuck someone else and she was not happy with me for it.

"Come on, Sam," Baby said, not even looking at me. He only had eyes for Mandy.

I followed them in to the master bedroom, the bedroom which had... to this point... been hers and mine exclusively. The associate shoved me in a chair and stood be me, his hand on my shoulder. Mandy looked over at us.

"Baby, Sam will not cause a problem. Would you please..."

"Certainly. Junior, leave us alone!"

Junior left without speaking. In a moment, I heard the TV start in the den.

Mandy began unbuttoning Baby's shirt. She never looked at me or acknowledged my existence as she stood back to admire his massive chest when he let the shirt fall to the floor. Her fingers slid across his torso lovingly, getting tangled in his chest hairs, as she kissed his nipples. She slipped to her knees to untie his shoes. Shoes and socks gone, she undid his belt, letting his trousers fall to the fall. She looked up at him with an evil grin as she yanked down his boxers.

"Ehhhh! Oh, migod, Baby. I can't take that!"

"Yes, you can. I wouldn't hurt you...."

"I know you wouldn't, Baby, but, he would. I bet you don't get many complaints about being too small."

"None so far," he laughed.

"What is his name?"

"What?"

"Your cock. What have you named him?"

"I have not named him. Would you like to do it?"

"Yes, but I need him in me first. I need to see how he operates so the name will fit. May I suck him?"

His huge, ham sized hand guided her mouth to his cock. Mandy had always enjoyed sucking cock although she would never initiate it. Now, she was valiantly working on the shiny black helmet head of a monster as big as her fist. Quickly, it was coated in her saliva, which hung in ropes of spittle as she moved back and forth on it. She was doing a yeoman's job but her jaws quickly became tired. Baby could tell and pulled his cock from her mouth.

"I am sorry, Baby. I will do better next time," she murmured when he lifted her as if she were a child to kiss her softly on the lips.

"Don't worry. You were wonderful, Mandy. Now, I want to fuck you. I want to feel your delicious pussy around my cock."

As he quickly undressed her, she never acted shy or embarrassed but stood proudly before him, displaying her body, letting his giant hands roam that lush territory which had been exclusively mine.

"Sam, get the K-Y," he commanded. I did it, handing him the tube.

"No, don't give it to me. Lubricate my cock for your wife's pussy. Kneel, stupid!"

"Please, Baby, I don't want you to humiliated. He is my husband."

"Sorry," he mumbled as she took the K-Y and began to lather his cock. It was probably the first apology he had ever given. When he was lubed to her satisfaction, she lay back on the bed. With a loving smile, she took his hand, guiding him between her legs.

"Let me show you how to do it easiest," he said. Gently, he pulled her legs wide up, her knees outside her breasts. He brought her arms inside her legs, elbows inside knees to leverage them apart. He guided her hands to her pussy lips, which she held open for him as he put the head of his cock against her.

"Oh, Baby, you are so big," she whimpered as he slowly pressured to push his monster in her tight wetness.

There was no question he would fit. She was pouring her own juices down her leg, her pussy glistening like a flower after a rainstorm from her own wetness. He was lubed. He worked slowly, letting her get accustomed until he touched the head against her cervix.

She was moaning, squirming in obvious delight as being so full. Her ass and hips were in constant motion as her body struggled to accommodate the giant cock buried in her. When she finally relaxed, I could see the tension flow from her only to reappear again as desire.

"I am ready to be fucked now, Baby," she murmured in his ear.

Groaning, sweating, whimpering, squirming, quivering under the masterful, well controlled fucking from his monster cock, Mandy was orgasming as she never had with me. It was a very strange feeling seeing him fuck her, seeing him bring her joy and orgasms like nothing I had ever given her. I wondered if she would ever enjoy me again. I felt happiness for her at being so well pleased but I felt my own sorrow... my own deep and real sorrow... at having caused this mess and at being the second best man in my wife's bed.

And, while I felt a deep loss, I must admit, seeing another man fuck my wife had been a wild and deeply buried fantasy of mine. I was hard just from watching because she was getting a royal fucking as I could have only fantasied about.

He could see she was mentally and physically exhausted from the pounding she had taken over the past thirty-five minutes so, he allowed himself to cum in her. She had loved every stroke, as he gave her the best fuck of her life. She held him tightly, arms and legs around him, spasming in one last, long orgasm, not letting him pull out, as she let his strong, black, seed ravish her body searching for her delicate white eggs.

"Don''t go," she whispered as he pulled out of her. He kissed her so very gently.

"I will be back."

She giggled as her hand stroked his face.

"Yes. Even such a stud needs to fuck more than once just to make sure the woman is pregnant. We may need to do this a lot; like every night until I am sure I am carrying your child."

She kissed him hungrily then passed out from her ordeal. Her pussy was huge and bloated with white oozing down her ass cheek from the sperm her left in her. I wondered how many nights he would fuck her before she was carrying his child.

*****

"Listen to me, Sam."

We were in the kitchen. Mr. White, as I still called him, was dressed and ready to leave.

"You have the most wonderful woman I have ever met. You need to take better care of her and of her daughters (When were they no longer my daughters?). Here. (He handed me a business card.) That is my sister. She is a clinical psychologist who specializes in addictive behavior. I want you over there in the morning. You need to overcome this problem and start taking care of your family again."

"Yes, sir."

I locked the doors behind him. Mandy was asleep when I got in the bedroom. Without a word, I went to sleep. When I awakened in the morning, she was gone. I found her in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"We need to talk."

"Alright, Mandy."

"Baby will honor his commitment. He will forgive your debt and not hurt any of us. I will honor mine, Sam. I will have a big, healthy, happy black baby. I will raise that child with all the love and caring any child ever had. The question is: will you? Because if you won't love this child as your own, I want a divorce. I will not have a child hurt by you any more than I would by him."

"Mandy, I never want a divorce. I love you so much. Please..."

"That is not the question! Will you accept Baby's black child, the child I will bear, as your own and love it unconditionally?"

"Yes. I will. Please, Mandy...."

"You need to get help for your gambling, Sam. I insist on it."

I told her of Baby's sister. She got a funny little smile as she sat in my lap, her eyes studying me as just hours before she had studied him.

"Get the help, Sam. I do love you and I will spend the rest of my life with you. But, I could not stand another incident like this. The next man might be so easily seduced by me into letting my daughters go unharmed."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Baby

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds