• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Baby

Baby

123

This is a story for a friend. She gave me the characters, and I know her interests, which is why certain activities are included here.

That said, if you are offended by male-male sex, this is NOT the story for you.

Oh, and if - for some reason - you don't like mention of contraceptive devices in your sex stories, pass this one up.

Everyone else... Enjoy.

*

"Baby, would you come down here, please?"

Baby's daddy called from downstairs. She'd been laying on her bed, her fingers between her legs, rubbing her pussy. It was strange: the last few weeks, just about the only thing she could think about was sex.

She let out a little whimper at being interrupted, when her orgasm was only a few minutes away, but knew that if she kept Daddy waiting too long, he'd get angry. The last time he'd gotten angry at her, he'd given her twenty swats on her bare ass. It'd been embarrassing, being spanked like she was a little girl again, yet she felt her pussy getting wet, even as her butt was being warmed.

Not too long after that, she'd kissed her daddy goodnight. Not that that was unusual: even though she'd kissed his lips, it was typical for them to do that. It didn't feel wrong, even though she knew everybody else would think so. This was her Daddy, the man she loved more than any other in the world. He'd done everything for her all her life, and even more so since her Mama had died three years earlier. She knew it hadn't been easy for him, being a single dad with a teenaged daughter in the house. She'd noticed the looks. Every once in a while, Baby'd catch him admiring the woman she'd become. She knew it was what he was thinking, the look in his eyes told her that. It wasn't a very fatherly thing to think, she knew, but it was flattering that her own dad would think her pretty enough to check out in that way.

How it started: she'd had her eighteenth birthday and was coming home from a party some friends had thrown for her. Daddy was sitting in his chair, asleep and naked. The TV was all snow, and the light on the video player was on. She had a pretty good idea what he'd been doing, and was a little embarrassed to know that her own father still did such things. Then again, she knew he didn't go out much, so he wouldn't have much outlet for taking care of himself outside of taking matters into his own hands.

Turning off the player, she also shut off the TV. The only light that came in then was from the streetlights outside. While the proper young lady she'd been told she should always be scolded that what she was thinking wasn't right, Baby found herself kneeling beside Daddy's chair.

The light sneaking in from the window fell directly across Daddy's penis, putting it in sort of a spotlight for her. She'd heard other terms for it, from overhearing some of the other girls talking about their boyfriends: prick, dick, cock...

All the times she'd heard other girls talking about their man's member, she'd been given the impression that they were a lot bigger than her daddy's was right at that moment. She'd had "the talk," but nobody had told her about penises being little shriveled things like this one was. The other girls made it sound like a cock was a big, thick, stiff thing. Baby didn't like to think she was a baby for real, but maybe there was something *she* had to do to make it big and hard.

Now that she was curious, she didn't even think about what she was doing, and to whom. With no consideration for what anyone else would think -- not even her daddy -- she reached out and touched his penis.

It felt funny. Soft and smooth. She couldn't imagine how this could ever be the huge hardness she'd heard about. Daddy let out a little moan, and his hips moved. It hadn't sounded like it hurt: actually, it was a sound a lot like she made while rubbing her pussy when she was home alone.

Curiosity still having a firm grip on her, Baby started to pet her daddy's penis, making him moan more. He hadn't woken up, surprisingly, so she kept playing with it. Slowly, she watched -- amazed -- as it started to grow. Soon it was big enough she could wrap her fingers around it. It felt much firmer than it did before, she was beginning to understand what the girls were talking about.

With her fingers still encircling Daddy's penis... No, wait. Now with it getting bigger like this, it didn't look like a penis. She could see where the other girls called it a "cock." It fascinated her no end.

With her fingers still encircling Daddy's cock (yes, that was better, and she felt a twinge of arousal in her pussy at the thought) she could do better stroking up and down the growing shaft.

After not too long, his cock stopped growing, and was how hard and long. She didn't know how big it actually was, but Baby thought how good something that size would feel inside her. The only thing she'd ever tried up her pussy had been the handle of her hairbrush, and that was way smaller than what she now held in her hand. Then, she realized what she was thinking and chastised herself for thinking such things about her own father. It didn't make her take her hand off him, though...

Baby found it remarkable that even after all this, her daddy still was asleep. Then again, she knew he was a heavy sleeper. It'd be really hard for her to wake him up enough to get him to go to bed, so she figured her little exploration wouldn't be discovered.

Once again, she remembered some of the things she'd heard the other girls talking about doing with their boyfriends and wondered if she could do it, too. Without consideration for who she had in her hand, Baby opened her mouth and closed the head of her daddy's cock in it.

Now, Daddy started waking up a little, but Baby was too into her experiment to be afraid of his reaction. She found she liked the feel of cock in her mouth. The head was a little spongy feeling against her tongue, and the shaft was hard, soft and smooth all at the same time. Daddy moaned in his sleep, and Baby found herself not caring if he woke up or not. She was pretty sure that he'd let her keep doing what she was doing.

While she sucked her daddy's cock (what the girls at school had called a "blowjob"), Baby reached up a hand and touched his balls. This made Daddy moan even louder. The skin on them was even softer, and there were two firm things inside the sack that felt a little like nuts -- probably why she'd heard some of the guys at school call them that before.

"Uhh. Suck me, baby," Daddy mumbled. She didn't know if he was talking directly to her, or to some fantasy woman in his dreams, but she felt her pussy get wetter at the notion that he was telling her to do what she was doing.

Before too long, she saw Daddy's eyes fly open in the half-light, and he looked down at her in amazement. She smiled at the fact that he didn't jump up and push her away. He *did* seem really surprised, and a little confused, as if he couldn't tell if he was awake or dreaming.

When she felt his hands in her hair, but didn't feel him try to pull her off his cock, she knew it was okay. Baby knew she'd never be able to tell anyone about this, nobody would ever understand. That was okay, though, nobody else needed to know about it. It could be a secret between her and her daddy.

Baby looked up into her daddy's eyes, and saw love there, plus something else. Was it desire? Lust? She didn't really know, she'd never seen a look like that from anyone she'd known before.

"I'm gonna cum, Baby. You want Daddy to cum in your mouth?"

There was no question in her mind. She loved what she was doing, and especially loved that she could do it for the man she loved most. She didn't know for sure what he meant, she'd heard different things from different girls, but it was kind of confusing what they were talking about.

"Mm hmm," Baby hummed in the affirmative. She wanted whatever he was going to give her. She knew she'd made him feel *really* good.

What she *wasn't* ready for, was the first spurt from the tip. It didn't hurt or anything, but there was a lot of stuff all at once. His cock pulsed, and another big gob filled her mouth. Again and again, she felt Daddy's cock throb, and before long, it felt like her whole mouth was full of it. She tried to keep it all in, but it was hard to keep her lips sealed around the shaft while it pumped his cum into her. She felt a little bit leak out the corner of her mouth, but she managed to hold the rest.

Baby held her mouth on his hard cock for a while longer, until it was pretty evident nothing more was going to come out of it. In fact, she could feel it start to get softer the longer she kept her mouth on it. The feeling of his cock getting softer in her mouth was almost as exciting as the thought of feeling it get hard there.

After a few minutes, his cock had gotten really soft, and Baby pulled her mouth off it, then beamed up at her daddy, her mouth still full of his cum. Daddy beamed back down at her, proud, pleased and satisfied all at once.

"Did you like that, Baby?" Daddy whispered.

"Mm hmm," she responded, still not able to speak.

Daddy laughed. "What, you mean you still have a mouthful? Don't you like it? Spit it out if you don't."

"Mm mmm," Baby hummed to the negative. She then made a production out of swallowing down his cum, being sure to make a big gulping noise.

"Mmmm. I love it, Daddy.

"So, you're not mad at me? This isn't the kind of thing daughters normally do for their daddies, is it?"

He pulled her up off the floor till he could reach her lips. He then pressed his lips against hers in a kiss unlike any other he'd ever given her. Baby noticed Daddy didn't even mind that his lips were touching the cum that'd leaked from her mouth. When his tongue slid up against her lips and started to push, Baby opened her teeth and let it in. She even snaked her own tongue out experimentally, and was surprised at how much fun it was to feel Daddy's tongue play with hers.

Baby had never had a boyfriend. She liked boys, she'd even had several crushes, but she was always afraid to accept any of the invitations she'd been extended over the years to parties, dates, that kind of thing. To be honest, some of the conversations she'd accidentally eavesdropped on - where she'd learned a lot of the stuff she'd just tried on her own father -- kind of scared her, and the main reason she turned down all these opportunities was fear of having to do the kinds of things she'd heard about.

Baby felt safe, kissing her daddy this way, and even sucking his cock like she'd done. She knew it was wrong, but they loved each other, and nobody was getting hurt, so how wrong could it be?

Daddy finally took his lips off Baby's, and even licked the cum he'd gotten from her away with his tongue. "No, Baby, this isn't the kind of thing daughters and their daddies typically do. It feels good, though, doesn't it?"

Baby thought for a second. She decided quickly, "It does. I know you'll never hurt me. Sometimes, I don't trust boys to treat me right. I know you will.

"We could get in big trouble if anybody found out about this, huh?"

Daddy nodded. "Yes. Me especially. It's been awfully lonely since your mama passed away, and I haven't found anybody to take her place. Sometimes, I get these urges, and I just have to take care of them. I apologize for you finding me like this tonight."

Baby piped up, "Don't apologize. You're gorgeous." She reached out and fondled his cock. "I especially like this," she said with a grin.

Daddy laughed for a bit, then got kind of serious. "So, is there anything I can do for you, since we're going to be really bad?"

Even though Baby's pussy oozed and throbbed, she felt like she'd done what she wanted to, and didn't really feel like she needed anything more from Daddy, at least not right at that moment. "I think I'm okay for now." Just then, she remembered how hot and thick Daddy's cock felt in her hands and mouth, and imagined what it'd feel like, stretching her pussy hole wide. Her pussy got a lot wetter, but still, she didn't feel ready to actually go that far yet.

"Okay," Daddy said. "If you change your mind, I know lots of tricks to keep a girl happy."

Baby assured him she'd let him know. She then kissed him goodnight, and once more felt the cum she'd still failed to wipe off her mouth press between their lips. Still, Daddy didn't say anything or pull away.

In the months that followed, Baby sucked Daddy's cock many times, and even let him finger her pussy. He didn't know all the tricks to make her feel good that way, but it definitely felt better than her own fingers, because she had no idea what they were going to do next.

The day Daddy laid her on the bed and put his lips against her pussy... Wow! Baby had never felt that good before. Daddy was doing things to her pussy that she'd never imagined. When he sucked on her little clit the way she sucked his cock, Baby thought she was going to go through the roof! She thought for sure the neighbors would think she was being tortured, but it was a torture of pleasure, and she wanted as much as she could get.

But still, she wasn't ready to have his cock in her pussy, even though just the thought of it made her really hot and juicy.

Baby masturbated a lot. She'd even braved the adult bookstore along the highway, trying to ignore the looks of some of the men inside, while she perused the shelves and all the many, many items within. Good heavens, there were a lot of things in there, and most of them more suited for her pussy than for the cocks of the men that stood around looking with their hands in their pockets. She finally picked out a purple vibrator and carried it to the counter, where a bored looking man ran it through the scanner and disinterestedly asked if she needed batteries. She felt her face getting hot at having been spoken to by *anybody* in the place, but she mumbled something to the negative, paid for her purchase, then hurried out the door.

Once again, she'd heard other girls talking about vibrators and how they were almost as good as the real thing, but what was best was that they didn't get tired or leave a mess to clean up. Baby stopped at the local drug store on the way home, for batteries and a box of condoms. While she loved her daddy, she didn't think getting pregnant by him was a good idea. This way, when she was ready, she'd be prepared. The lady at the checkout looked at her a little dubiously: she'd known Baby since she was - well - a baby. However, she was reasonable enough to know that girls her age were often sexually active, and at least Baby was being responsible about it, just in case the boy wasn't.

Sneaking up to her room, Baby tucked the box of condoms into the back of her underwear drawer, then dropped the batteries into the vibrator with trembling fingers. When she screwed the cap back on and it started to hum and the tip began to vibrate, she wondered immediately what it would feel like put to use where it belonged.

Baby threw the still-humming toy on the bed and hurriedly got out of her jeans and panties. Still wearing her T-shirt and bra, she laid back on the bed and opened her legs. She then grabbed the vibrator and hesitantly touched it to her pussy.

Oh, shit! The low noise she made didn't sound like her at all, even though she knew she'd made it. The feeling buzzed through her pussy and all throughout her body. It wouldn't take long for her to cum using this! The vibrator would definitely be useful for when she wanted to get off quick, or many times in a row. If she wanted to take it leisurely, she knew she'd still be using her quite-capable fingers.

Applying the vibrator to her clit dragged even louder, deeper sounds from her throat. She felt her orgasm building almost immediately.

Just as she started to cum, there was a light knock at her door. It opened and Daddy peeked his head into the room. "You okay in there, Baby? I thought I heard... Oh."

Baby only barely heard Daddy come in. She was well into the throes of her orgasm, and for the moment, was beyond voluntary thought. As her orgasm subsided, she realized she wasn't alone in the room, and suddenly felt embarrassed at being caught. Of course, with what they'd been doing with one another, Baby knew there wasn't a reason to be embarrassed. Still, masturbation was supposed to be private, wasn't it? Having someone else find you doing it was at least a little uncomfortable.

The look in Daddy's eyes was anything but embarrassed for her, though. She could tell he liked what he'd seen. Baby glanced at his crotch and noticed that it bulged invitingly.

Baby's embarrassment quickly fled. She saw the front of his jeans filled out so nicely and asked, "Did you like that, Daddy?"

Daddy's voice was husky when he replied, "You know I did, Baby."

Baby felt a flush of pride at the sound of Daddy's voice and asked, "Wanna see it again?" She felt so naughty and sexy asking him that.

"Can I join you?" he asked in response.

"Sure," Baby replied.

Daddy walked toward the bed, undoing his jeans and slicking off his shirt. When he'd stepped out of his pants and pulled a chair near the bed, he asked, "Don't you want to get more comfortable, Baby?"

She knew what Daddy wanted: to see her pretty, teenaged tits. He wanted her to be as naked as he was when she masturbated for him. Baby sat up, took off her shirt and unhooked her bra, throwing it to the side and exposing her breasts to her father's eager eyes.

"Do you want me to use the vibrator again, Daddy, or my fingers?"

"However you want to do it, Baby, but you don't get to stop until I cum, no matter how many times you have to cum, okay?"

After how quickly she orgasmed using the vibrator, Baby knew she'd probably cum two or three times before Daddy would be able to bring himself off, and the idea of cumming again and again for him got her pussy wetter than it already was, so she agreed, "Okay."

Baby thought, she could use her fingers and it'd take a little longer. That would probably be a better show for her daddy, but she knew she'd be able to cum faster and more often with the vibrator, so she opted to use the toy, at least for the time being.

Daddy sat down in the chair, wrapped his fingers around his hard cock shaft and started stroking, his eyes never leaving Baby's body.

Baby grabbed her toy and turned it back on, then applied the buzzing thing to her cunt once more.

Immediately, she started to cum, the sensation she received from her plastic lover made ever so much stronger by the fact that she was being watched by her masturbating voyeur father.

After she recovered from her first orgasm, Baby looked down her body at her Daddy, who was leaning in, avidly stroking his beautiful cock and caressing his balls while watching her make herself cum. She wanted to say something, but couldn't find the words, so she just kept the vibrator pressed against her wet sex and felt the next cum start to build.

It took several minutes for her next climax to wash over her, and in that time, she eagerly watched Daddy's hand taking the place of her own hand... or breasts... or pussy...

She was becoming more convinced that she wanted him to take her there, too: it was why she'd bought the condoms, wasn't it? Her reluctance toward having Daddy fuck her (she knew he'd be gentler with her than what a "fuck" implied, but she liked how dirty the word sounded) was slowly eroding, but she still wasn't quite ready to take that big step.

Daddy was getting closer to cumming, himself. She noticed this when her vision cleared from her third orgasm with the vibrator. Her voice was quivering with yet another pending orgasm, still she begged, "Cum on me, Daddy. Give your baby girl your cum. Cum on my pussy. It'll make me cum again, I'm sure of it."

Baby watched as Daddy got up from the chair without his hand stopping. She was surprised how vigorously he was stroking himself. She never went so fast, for fear of hurting him. He was really working his cock madly, and it was getting him closer to the edge all the time.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Baby

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds