• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Baby Dyke
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Baby Dyke

I wanted to explore and taste every single inch of this delicious woman as I ate, licked and attacked her flesh, while digging my fingernails into the back of her neck. I trailed a line of bites and kisses up her neck and attacked her yielding mouth having changed from a meek little naive child into a hungry aggressive animal.

As I continued to devour her tongue lips and gums, she continued to hold me with one hand supporting my buttocks and the other hand removing my button down shirt, which quickly fell to the floor, followed by my bra. I no long cared that I was flat as a board. All I cared about was satisfying my uncontrollable lust.

Coach had no problem with my 32A cup breasts as she circled my hard pink nipples slowly, then gave them a rough pinch bordering on pain, causing me to cry out in pleasure as we continued to kiss.

She then unsnapped my pants and pushed then down over my tiny ass. I had to straighten my legs in front of her for them to fall away, then quickly slid the panties down and now totally naked, I once again wrapped my legs around her body.

I never ever wanted the intoxicating kiss to end, so I did my best to remove her leather top. Fortunately she wasn't wearing a bra and I was able to finally feeling the beautiful round full breasts I had been mesmerized by earlier in the shower.

I circled her hard nipples with my forefinger, then pinched the as she had done mine, while simultaneously biting down fairly roughly on her tongue, causing a sudden moan of pleasure, which sent a thrill through my body, seeing that I could actually give this beautiful creature back some of the pleasure she was offering me.

Both of us were building to a feverish pitch and Coach continued to kiss me as she carried me naked to her bedroom.

Setting me down on the floor, I refused to release her hot moist lips as I undid leather pants and with some effort pushed them down to her feet. I did have to release the kiss to remove her shoes and pants the rest of the way. As I bent before her I realized she wasn't wearing any panties either, and as I completed the task of slipping off her pants, I was once again in awe of her magnificent body.

Still on my knees, I was hypnotized by being eye level with her auburn hair pussy, moist and glistening from our past 25 minutes of uninterrupted passion. I had never been so close to another woman's pussy, and had never smelled another woman except for the times when I could dig through a dirty hamper or locker. God, she smelled hot and magnificent. I looked up with questioning eyes and it was if she read my mind, giving me a smile, so I slowly moved my mouth to her bush and gently kissed all around the furry triangle.

I looked up once again and she had closed her eyes and thrown her head back, moaning "Mmmmm...nice."

She drew my head into her body so that I was now licking with long even slow strokes from the bottom of her opening to just below her clit. I was hoping to save the best for last. I didn't want to waste a single drop of her golden nectar as I greedily savored and swallowed all of her warm tasty love juice.

I licked every delicious inch up and down, then shoved my tongue deeply into her hot wet hole causing her to ram my face hard into her pussy as she screamed "Yeeeesssssss! Fuck my Pussy"

I proceeded to ram her hard over and over with my long probing tongue as I now began to diddle her clit in circular and up and down motions, just as I had always done when I jacked myself off.

I knew she was about ready to cum as she flexed one magnificent biceps behind her head as she moaned with pleasure and gasped for breath, while ramming my head into her pussy, my hard tongue fucking her faster and faster. I knew I was going to die by either drowning in her love juices or by suffocation from having my face rammed into her pussy, but I felt like right at that moment my life was complete and I would die happy.

Just when I thought my tongue and face couldn't take any more, she let out an ear shattering "Ohhhhhhhh...Fuck Yes...yes!!" and I tasted a further gushing of her love juice.

After about 30 seconds, her spasms and breathing became normal once again. I had finally found my community and where I would fit in, and had given a gorgeous woman an orgasm in the process. I knew that Coach did not like to be outdone, and I saw from the look in her eyes that she was going to take on my pussy and devourer like no other woman could. Yes, this was going to be one Hell of an eighteenth birthday.

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Baby Dyke
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds