Baby-Making Machine

I noticed that the timer was about to ring, so I leaned over and whispered into Rachel's ear that she should reset the timer before it rang. Rachel quickly reset the timer and continued to pedal till James's cock had grown to a full 10-inches long. When the timer rang, the machine lifted Rachel's feet and spread her legs apart. James just stood there staring at his cock, so I reached out, grabbed hold of his cock and pulled him forward, guiding his cock into Rachel's pussy.

As Rachel and James fucked everyone of the other couples started to undress for a chance to use the machine. Everyone stayed in the basement for the next 30 hours as we all took turns pedaling the machine. When everyone was too tired to continue every guy's cock was at least 15-inches long and could pump out nearly a pint of jism with each orgasm. As everyone relaxed Dirk gave each of the men a key to our basement door and an invitation to use the machine at any time of the day or night. I gave each of the women a booklet and video tape that Dirk and I had made showing how each position of the machine worked with a demonstration of each position from start to finish. The tape showed Dirks's cock growing from its normal 7 inches to the amazing length of 26 inches and then being reduced back to a nearly normal 9 inches. The tape also showed how the amount of jism increased from the normal one or two tablespoons to an incredible 11/2 pints pumped out into a jar by 42 visible convulsions of Dirk's cock during one orgasm.

In the next six months every one of the women had gotten pregnant including my self for the second time. Now there are 16 very happy and lucky couples that we have been able to help. Some of our friends have even loaned their keys to other friends and relatives that had given up on having children. On numerous occasions Dirk and I have watched couples enjoy the use of the machine. And on a few occasions Dirk or I have help by sitting in as a substitute. I have sat down and pedaled the machine while a friend's husband stood in front and I have stood in front of the machine while a friend's husband pedaled. Dirk has also been there to stand in front of the machine while a friend's wife knelled at the foot of the machine and pedaled the machine in reverse to loosen up her cunt for her husband's larger cock. At last count the machine had helped to produce 69 babies. The machine has also produced 45 amateur X-rated videos all featuring monster cocks that shoot giant volumes of cum on to huge firm tits and an attitude of helping your friends and neighbors personally or by being understanding when your husband or wife helps a friend or neighbor.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds