• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Baby Sitter
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Baby Sitter

"OK ... lie down." He said reluctantly. Bobby very tentatively positioned himself between Kara's legs and licked her cunt.

"I want to see it on your tongue and then watch you swallow too!" She ordered.

He lifted his head and showed her a large amount of his own thick white cum on his tongue and then he dutifully swallowed every drop.

"Good boy." Kara said. "Now get some more and bring up here and share it, please." She said, without being bossy so this time. And he did.

"Was it that horrible?" She asked.

"No. In fact, it was sort of cool." He admitted.

At last, everyone was spent -- even Bobby's remarkable endurance had been exceeded.

"You two better get cleaned up and get going; your mom will being wondering where you are." I said. "I think you should shower too before you leave. We all reek of sex." I pointed out.

I took them up to my master bedroom suite that has a huge shower and all three of us fit in with room to spare. We washed each other, taking extra care to make sure each other's private parts were very clean. In the process, Bobby staged a come back, so Kara and I took turns sucking him off until he came one last time -- we were both on our knees and he shot his cum in both our mouths. Kara and I kissed and savored the last load together.

They dressed and left.

I've been using Kara's baby sitting services quite frequently of late. Sometimes Bobby can join her, but not always. Even so, Kara and I have some very good times together.

I approached a few of my friends and have established sexual relationships them. One of the girls showed me her strap-on dildo -- and later fucked me with it in a delightful afternoon get together. She said the problem with dildos is when they enter you they are not warm like a real cock. But, she said, you can soak them in warm water before use and then they feel so lifelike, you can't tell the difference. She showed my where to get my own on the internet and I ordered one. Kara and I use it frequently.

Kara is in college now, but she choose to go to the four year college in town, probably because she didn't want to be away from Bobby ... and maybe I had a little something to do with her decision. Who knows?

The divorce was finalized months ago, but for some reason, I haven't been all that eager to meet other men ... I wonder why?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Baby Sitter
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds