• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Babydoll Ch. 05

Babydoll Ch. 05

123

It's been a while since I last posted. Appreciate the comments and feedback of the Babydoll series. Of course these are fictional accounts, any likenesses or similarities are purely coincidental. It takes a while to write these, because I want each to have meaning – I hope that they do. Please read the previous chapters, if you haven't. This is a taboo topic, so I know that it is offensive to many people. The material is erotic to me because it is forbidden in society. In no way do I condone such activity. This is purely fantasy. Hope you enjoy the fantasy. Any feedback will be kindly appreciated.

Chapter 05 – Christmas

It had been hard being away from home. I had been away at college on the other side of the state for 4½ months and had not been able to get home that entire time. I had never been away from home for that long. It was hard being away from my family and of course the one I missed the most was my sister Ashley.

In many ways the semester seemed to last forever, but I concentrated a lot on my studies and that helped pass the time. I really wanted to do well since my grandfather was giving me a full ride. There were plenty of distractions and many times it was hard not to cave in to some of the wild events going on around me.

I didn't live in a dorm. I lived in an apartment just off of campus. That helped a lot when it came to having peace and quiet. I was able study and get the rest that I needed to be successful. My roommate was pretty cool and never got too wild. I was able to make 4.0 that first semester and everything academically ran smooth.

There were really good-looking women everywhere at college, but none of them compared to Ashley. The way she had developed was amazing. She has all the curves in all the right places. The girl truly could be a Playboy Playmate.

She reminds me so much of Shannon Stewart. I can tell you that I have all of Shannon's pictures on my hard drive. There was no Ashley, but Shannon's pictures kept me plenty of company during that first semester. When I closed my eyes I could easily remember my days with Ashley. She was really the only woman I desired.

The day was December 23 and final exams were over, so I packed the car and got ready for the 300-mile trip across the state. I was on the road at noon and took my time getting home. It would be a 5 to 6 hour trip any way you cut it.

The entire trip my mind thought back to the past year and the closeness I had with Ashley. She was a part of my life that I truly needed. I had spoken with her several times over the fall. She always encouraged me about the fact that the time away wouldn't be that long. She reminded me that we would see each other soon and that she missed me as much as I did her.

I encouraged her to date other guys. I didn't broach the subject, but I hoped that she wouldn't go too far with any of them. I wanted her to be faithful to me sexually. I had a very hard time thinking about thoughts of her being with another guy. She deserved to have her freedom and I wanted her to mature healthfully.

I knew that our relationship was totally taboo, but one cannot help whom they love. Thinking back to the sexual connection with Ashley only brought back excitement to my 20 year-old mind. We had slowly progressed from the time earlier this year when I had taken advantage of Ash to a time when she had given herself freely to me.

Now I was going back home to some apprehensive fear of the unknown. Did Ash truly have the same feelings that we had shared this past summer? Would she want to continue where we had left off or had she turned a corner where she wanted to be with someone in a more normal relationship.

After my birthday weekend, I had discovered that the feelings sex gave us should be something special. The anticipation seemed, at the time, to be as important as the actual event. I really did not know if this was true, but I did know that when we were together that we created fireworks and I didn't want to spoil that.

I made no inappropriate advances towards Ash. I wanted her to want me as much as I wanted her. So we were tight, but not intimately close, until the time when I left town. I pretty much always wanted her since our first time together: but even the lonely, insatiable, lustful feelings I have for her could not cause me to overstep the inherent boundaries in our relationship.

As I drove further and further west, the sun descended slowly upon the horizon. I enjoyed the trip. The long shadows increased as the beautiful crisp winter sky released its amber hue. There is no feeling in the world like that of going home after you have been away for so long.

Taking my time, I stopped at a few stores in towns along the way to buy some Christmas gifts I even stopped at a lingerie store and bought some lingerie for Ash. It is so much easier buying intimate apparel outside of one's hometown. You aren't going to meet anyone you know and you don't have to feel weird or inhibited about it.

These were really presents for me. My imagination roamed as I imagined her in the silky baby blue babydoll and matching g-string. Then I couldn't pass on the sheer black panty and bra set. I had seen these on models, in some of the Playboys I had, and Ashley was certainly as beautiful as they were. I really hoped that I'd get to see her in these.

I had bought some really nice stuff for the others, but my mind was preoccupied with what Ashley really desired. I bought each of the women in the family jewelry. My Grandmother would receive new charms for her charm bracelet, my mother would get these beautiful amethyst earrings and necklace, Jan was going to get small sapphire earrings, and Ashley would get a beautiful long African Beaded Rope Necklace. Every item would match their distinct personalities.

After Dilly-Dallying at the stores along the way, I was ready to get home. I didn't know who would be there, but I figured that someone would be. As I pulled into town I was comforted by the fact that it appeared that nothing had changed. The landmarks were still intact and all the places I frequented seemed to be the same.

I felt a rush of excitement, as I got closer to home. Although I had talked to everyone frequently, I had not seen any of my family in well over 3 months. I think that they wanted me to get adjusted to school on my own. There had been a couple of homesick phone calls, but the family consoled me by telling me to stick it out and reminded me that I'd be back home before I knew it.

It was a few minutes before 6pm when I pulled into my neighborhood. As I drove around the block, I could see that my home was still in order. The grass had faded to its winter color and there were no leaves on the trees, but you could tell that everything had been given adequate attention.

The dusky hue of the winter evening gave home a welcome glow. It was completely decorated outside with lights, bows, and wreaths. Mom always was one to fulfill all of the traditions of Christmas. A sense of excitement came over me as I pulled into the driveway.

There were no cars in the driveway, so I really couldn't tell if anyone was at home. Parking my car, I left my belongings in it and headed for the door. As I went to unlock the door, my mother opened it and almost hysterically embraced me in a hug. When she pulled back she almost had tears in her eyes. "Oh Jimmy, I've missed you so much."

I kissed her on the cheek and uttered, "Mom, you don't know how good it feels to be back. I never knew how much I'd miss this place."

Mom was looking great. She was wearing a blue knit wrap-around dress and her make-up looked wonderful. Her hair was style with a shoulder length curly perm and the dark auburn tresses seemed to shimmer in the dazzling Christmas lights of the foyer.

Since seeing her one night last summer, I have had a bit of Oedipal feelings towards my beautiful mom, but mom has always been reserved around me and I had never thought about pushing those boundaries. I always enjoyed being close to her, whenever possible. I love her so much and I most assuredly know that she loves me.

As we left the foyer, I couldn't help ogle her hourglass figure as she sashayed to the kitchen. She looked nowhere near her 39 years. She looked even younger than she did when I left. I didn't know what she had been doing, but whatever it was, was definitely working.

As we walked toward the kitchen, she inquired, "I'm getting dinner ready, where's your stuff."

Snapping me out of my captivation. I replied, "It's out in the car. I just want to rest a few minutes, then I'll bring it in. Are you the only one here? Where is everyone?"

Mom let me know, "Well, Jan and Ashley have gone shopping and Joe hasn't gotten home from work. Dinner'll be ready in about an hour. Your room is ready whenever you bring your stuff in. It's all in the same place. I haven't moved anything."

I sat down at the kitchen table for a few minutes before going out and bringing all of my belongings in. It took a couple of trips to get everything since no one was around to help me lug it inside. I was only going to be home for a couple of weeks so I didn't go crazy, but there were still clothes, valuables, and presents. I stowed everything in its proper place before lying down and taking a catnap before dinner.

I must have dozed off. I was awoken by a light knock on my bedroom door. As the door slowly opened Ashley appeared in my view. Slowly walking toward me she softly spoke, "Hey there sleepy head. It's time for dinner. Mama wanted me to come get you."

Me eyes feasted on the sight I had longed for, for months. She was wearing a red button-up cardigan sweater over a white t-shirt that fully accentuated her full bosom. For pants, she was wearing a pair of Levi's that snuggly curved around her taut hips. Even though it was winter she still appeared to have a golden tan. She was a definite hotty.

She smiled at me at first glance. Sitting down on the bed she leaned in giving me that knowing look, as she embraced me she gave me a peck on the cheek. She was definitely not a girl anymore. I could feel and sense the maturity that this woman I craved had developed.

"God, I've missed you so bad Ash." I uttered as stroked the side of her face.

As she nodded, "We'll have plenty of time to talk. Mom's gonna be yelling up here if we don't get down there for supper right now."

We rarely ate in the dining room, but everyone was there. What a surprise it was to see the whole family there ready to eat steak with all of the various sides. Mom had really gone all out on this one.

It was a little crowded at the table with 8 people there, but it was so nice and cozy. I had never felt such a bonding before with my family. There seemed to be a jovial holiday spirit. We talked about school, the holidays, and life in general. There was a lot of catching up to do.

I tried to give everyone my up most attention, but with the sight and smell of Ashley wafting through the air, I was feeling mentally exhausted by the time dinner was through. My mother had everyone go to the family room as she brought us German Chocolate Cake and coffee. It was nearly 9pm when I looked at the clock. I excused myself to my room letting everyone know that I was exhausted.

As I lay on my bed, there was a light knock on my door. I was thinking that it might be Ashley again, but it was my mother. She came and sat down on the bed next to me. Feeling my forehead she asked, "Are you feeling alright?"

"Yeah Mom," I replied, "It's just been a long day and it was a long drive. I really enjoyed dinner. It was nice seeing everyone again."

My mom leaned in. Brushing my hair back she lightly kissed me on the forehead lightly and let me know, "Jimmy, I've missed you so much. I'd do anything for you, I just wanted to let you know that."

Oh My God!!! She was doing it again. I started having sensual feelings about her again. My senses were becoming filled with my mom. I never in a million years really thought that she was feeling the same, but she was getting me excited.

As she got up from the bed and slowly strolled across the room, I once again couldn't take my eyes off of her form. Was it that dress or was it true? She definitely was looking tighter than when I had left home four months before.

I laid there in my aroused state thinking, not about Ashley, but thinking about my Mother. She was quite modest around us when it came to sex. In no way had she ever done anything that you could call provocative around us. But here I was all of a sudden thinking about her as a sexy woman. Yes she was looking sexy. Would I do her if I had the chance? You bet I would.

As I dozed off, I was thinking about Mom. I must have been asleep for an hour or so when I felt a presence in my room. As I slowly opened my eyes, I saw my Ashley standing before me. "Hello sleepy head," she uttered lightly.

I smiled looking up, "Hello to you too, beautiful."

She replied, "It's good to have you home. I really missed you."

(Jimmy) - "I missed you too. You probably don't know how much I missed you. You are looking really good."

Looking at me she moved in close sitting on the edge of the bed, "I know, I know. It's been a long 4 months. So what was it like at school."

I sat up and cross my legs, "Well I pretty much just studied. I took 5 classes and made an A in all of them."

She looked at me seriously, "No girls. No parties."

I sincerely responded, "Nope. I told you. You are the only one that I want. You are all I thought about. I wish that you could have been there with me."

She retorted, "You're serious. I'm sure that there are lots of good-looking women. You didn't even go out with one. Did you talk to any girls?"

Maybe I am naïve, but I was stunned by her line of questioning, "So what about you?" I was nervous. Did I want to know the answer? "Have you been on any dates?"

She seemed to be a little nervous, "Yes, I've been out with a couple of guys."

I had that nervous jealousy thing going on, "Really. Anything serious?"

She responded hesitantly, "No, not really."

I was simmering a bit thinking about Ashley with some other dweeb, "May I ask you a personal question and will you be honest?"

She tentatively nodded to me in the affirmative.

I asked her, " Did you kiss any of them?"

She nodded affirmatively.

I was pissed and didn't know if I wanted to ask the next question, "Did you fuck any of them?'

A tear rolled down here flushed cheek, "No you bastard. No I didn't FUCK any of them.!!! I'm not a whore. I made a vow with you."

I retorted, "So you want me to believe that you were making out with these guys and you didn't have sex with them. Yeah right!!!"

She turned red and venomously objected, "I didn't question you. I believe you. I didn't do anything you stupid bastard. I've always given you the benefit of the doubt. I kissed some guys good night after we went out. I have to go out sometimes. You want me to be a hermit?"

At that moment she got up and left the room. I felt so bad. I had let my moment of jealousy come between us. I knew that being away from her would be hard, and now that I had her near me, I had let my ego get in the way.

What was I going to do? I believed that I needed her more than she needed me. I was always the one that was the aggressor in the relationship. I didn't like the idea of sharing her, but I had to trust that she wanted to be with me. I knew that I had made a huge mistake, all because of petty jealousy.

I decided to let sleeping dogs lie. I would do everything that I could to fix this in the morning. I wanted to apologize for what I had said and thought, but it was late and I wanted to give Ash some space. I turned out the lights, laid down in the bed, and went to sleep. I must have been pretty tired, because I didn't awake until 10am.

It was the day before Christmas, but I wasn't very happy. I had pissed off my honey. I know she is my sister, but I can't help the connection that I feel with her. I was going to go apologize to her right then and get things back on track. I got up and went to Ashley's room. She wasn't there, so I went down to the kitchen to get some cereal. Mom was the only one in the kitchen. She seemed to have a puzzled look on her face, "Jim, what happened between you and Ashley last night? She seemed to be pretty upset about something this morning."

"Ah, Mom," I answered "I was hoping she would be down here so that I could apologize. We just had a disagreement. Where is she?"

"She left and went somewhere about an hour ago." Mom scolded me, "You just got home and you're arguing with your little sister. You know how much she missed you while you were gone. She talks about you all the time to everyone."

This made me feel terrible. It was really hitting home just how badly I had acted. "I'll fix it Mama, I promise," I told her with the utmost sincerity.

Mom continued, "You better. I don't want you two ruining Christmas."

So I sat down and ate my cereal and started thinking. How could I make it up to her? What could I do as a gesture of kindness to get things back on track? Maybe if I bought her something really nice, something that was sentimental and personal, then she would come around.

I had no idea what that would be. I knew that it couldn't be something totally over the top and something that others would question. I finished my breakfast, headed up stairs, took a shower, and got dressed. My mind was blank about what I would buy her. Getting into the car, I headed out to the mall. Women always love stuff that you buy at the mall.

Once I got to the mall, I decided to go into Dillard's. The women in my family love that place. Something instinctively led me to the cosmetic area. After waiting patiently in line on the busy Christmas Eve, I talked to the lady at the counter.

I told her that I was looking for something in the $100 dollar range. I wanted something that would be sentimental and personal as a gift for an 18 year-old woman. She asked me to describe Ashley's looks. I told her that she was Sandy Blonde, blue eyed, and had a medium complexion. She went over various combinations of items that would be in my price range.

I ended up buying this Estee Lauder kit that had lipsticks, eyeliner, blush, mascara; Foundation, etc. It came with the purchase of this wonderful smelling fragrance called Cashmere Mist. The lady said, "Your girlfriend is going to love this stuff. You'll be getting some extra brownie points for this."

She winked at me and packed my items in a nice gift bag. She even gave me some samples of colognes for Ash to try. I left the store and visited a few more shops before heading home. I was still a bit anxious, but I thought that this would definitely patch things up.

When I arrived back at the house it was close to 2pm, I saw that Ashley's car was there. I snuck into the house quietly and headed upstairs with my purchases. After I had put the merchandise away, I headed downstairs to find Ash.

My mother asked where I had been. I told her that I needed to buy a few more gifts before the stores closed. I asked her where Ashley was.

"You going to go make up with her?" She asked sternly, "She's down in the basement getting things ready for tonight. You need to start getting ready too. Your grandparents will be here at 6:00 sharp."

I slowly entered the basement and proceeded down the steps. I saw Ashley was wrapping some packages. I looked at her and she at me. She had a solemn expression on her face and I felt like a sad puppy dog looking at her.

"I'm still mad at you," she volunteered.

"I know and I am truly sorry," I responded. "I was totally wrong. There is no justification for the way I acted. I don't know why I did it. I don't want to make any meaningless excuses. I just want to tell you that I am sorry."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Babydoll Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds