• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Babylon Ch. 02

Babylon Ch. 02

I must have dozed. When I resurfaced, he was sitting by the window gently swirling a glass of something amber and watching me. He had covered me with a blanket. I pushed it aside and was engulfed in the moist scent of lust and sweat and semen. I love that smell.

I felt his gaze but refrained from making eye contact. I wanted to speak, maybe say something profound or express the deep sense of contentment I was floating in. My lips wouldn't move though. I didn't want the magic spell to break.

"Come here," he said.

I stood carefully.

He was still in his suit, completely unrumpled. Except for his cock, which still hung flaccidly from his fly, he was the impeccable executive.

He pointed to the floor in front of the chair.

I nodded and knelt between his legs.

He put his free hand behind my head and drew me into his lap. I took his member into my mouth. It was soft and fat. I sucked along the length, cleaning it gently. I could taste my juices and his cum.

"Just hold it gently in your mouth. Don't try to make it hard. Just keep it warm and safe."

From time to time I swallowed the saliva that would build up in my mouth, but otherwise I just kept my lips sealed around the base. He stroked my hair every now and then but for the most part we didn't move.

I'm almost thirty and I've had four real lovers. Never, but never, have I ever felt so intimately connected with a man as I did at that moment. Tears started rolling down my cheeks then I began sobbing, first quietly then with hopeless abandon. They were not quite what you might call tears of joy because I wasn't really joyful. Rather they were tears of satisfaction, contentment, fulfillment.

He set down his drink and gently lifted my head from his lap. His dick slipped from my lips.

He stood up and lifted me off of my knees. He pressed my head into his chest and I blubbered quietly. My vagina started to drain a mixture of our fluids down my left leg.

"God, I'm a leaky mess," I sniffed.

His chest rumbled with a chuckle. "Maybe, but you are my leaky mess." He lifted my chin, bent down and tenderly ran his lips along mine. It was our first kiss. I tilted my head and opened my mouth for something deeper, but he pulled away.

"Gently, Babylon. We barely know each other." He chuckled again. "You've held up pretty well, my Babylon. You've got a lot bottled up but we've made a good start. The tears were healthy. "

I smiled but didn't raise my eyes.

"Please undress me. Hang everything up carefully - your clothes as well, then get a damp face cloth and clean up the mess between your legs." He gave me a smack on the butt to reinforce the command.

I started by taking his jacket and hanging it in the closet.

"Move smoothly with deliberation. It's not a race, but I hate waiting. No need to make the hangers rattle." The shirt followed, then I knelt to take off his shoes and socks. I undid the belt and dropped his trousers and then pulled down his shorts. His cock was half hard and in my present mood the most beautiful piece of humanity. I leaned forward and kissed the tip. It bobbed and I grinned. I though to myself, "Hardly know each other indeed!"

He stepped out of his trousers and I hung them quietly, set the underwear on the shelf and stowed the shoes and socks. Then I went into the bathroom and cleaned up between my legs as best I could with a damp washcloth.

I went returned to the bedroom and found him seated on the edge of the bed nursing his drink. I went to him and stood waiting for what was next.

"Kneel"

I quickly knelt.

"Much better. A rough rule of thumb is to keep your head lower than mine. If I am seated then kneel in front of me if you are expecting instruction or to one side if not. Eventually this will all become second nature and you will wonder why I had to correct you so often."

He sat. I waited.

"Babylon?"

"Yes?"

"I'm going to spank you now."

I froze.

"Do you know why?"

"Because I didn't kneel?"

He laughed, "No."

"Because I didn't give you my panties the first time you asked? I can explain ..."

"No Babylon. Think again."

"I don't know, sir." My face had fallen and my quietly euphoric mood had fled.

"Two reasons really. The first is to give you a strong belief that I can and will. It's like using a riding crop on a horse. After using it once or twice you need only carry it to get the horse's attention. The second and more important reason is that at this moment and in this place it will give me pleasure. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Simon." I sank lower onto my heels and bent my head.

"Bend over my lap then, hands behind your back. Please remain silent."

I folded myself over his knees with as much decorum as I could muster and tensed my buttocks. He caressed them gently and whispered, "Relax my dear. It will hurt less."

I softened up and waited again. There was a slight tensing of his thighs and then a loud smack as he hit my left buttock. I clenched but then relaxed. It stung but it was far from painful enough to bring tears to my eyes. Then another smack, this time on the right side, quickly followed by one more on each side. He paused.

"Only two more my child."

The worst part of this seemed to be the humiliation. I actually felt my sex getting a bit moist. I was feeling a bit relieved; this wasn't nearly as bad as I had feared. I exhaled with a bit of a satisfied air - I was feeling that moist glow between my legs. I felt the slight flex of his thighs but this time he delivered the most devastating smack. My entire body spasmed from the pain that shot from my right buttock. Before I could recover, another blow, harder that the last, landed on the other cheek.

I went rigid but didn't scream. How could I? I couldn't even inhale. Tears were rolling down my face. Then, the pain swelled but started to diffuse. I could breathe. I gasped then collapsed sobbing quietly.

Simon waited a few moments then gathered me into his arms. He hugged me until I had stopped sobbing. Then he kissed first my forehead, then each of my tear-stained cheeks. His free hand lightly caressed my butt and the pain slowly retreated to a dull throb.

"That was very brave my Babylon. You are such a trooper."

We snuggled in silence for a bit. Then he ran a finger along my slit. It was soaked. He presented it to me and I licked it clean.

"You are very aroused my dear. You might make a fine pain slut were I more of a sadist. Perhaps a friend of mine..." He left the though unfinished.

I clenched my buttocks but the thought made me shiver - not of fear - but rather with a kind of warm anticipation.

"Sit on my lap, then slide my dick into you gently."

I sat up facing him and took his cock and moistened the tip in the juices slowly accumulating at my opening. He was still only half erect and flopped out on my first attempt to impale myself. Second try was a charm though and I felt him swell inside me.

"Every now and then give me a squeeze to keep me hard but that's all."

I wiggled a bit to get comfortable in his lap and leaned forward resting my chin on his shoulder. He twitched inside me.

"You've done well. It's been fairly light work so far, but a few more sessions and we'll know for sure. Then, if you haven't crumpled, we'll begin training in earnest. Tomorrow evening at nine o'clock sharp a car will pick you up at your apartment. We'll be walking a bit outdoors so sensible shoes and jogging shorts or track pants ... whatever the weather calls for. Any questions?"

"I'll have to switch my shift at the restaurant."

"Whatever. Do not be late."

"I'll try," I replied softly.

His response was a hard smack with his right hand on my already tender butt cheek. I clenched around his dick and squealed in his ear.

"Silence," he hissed. "There is no try - only obey. Am I making myself clear?"

I gulped and held my breath. He put his hand around my neck and squeezed with thumb and forefinger on the sides. I could breathe but it hurt where he was squeezing and I felt light-headed.

"The proper response is, "Yes Simon."

"Yes Simon. I'm so sorry."

"Sorry is a waste of energy. Obey instead."

A moment of silence then he raised me by the neck slowly but forcefully. I was lifted off his cock and although I tried to clutch around it there was a slurp as he popped free. He let go of my neck and grabbed a handful of hair.

"Kneel on the floor please."

I slid from his lap into a kneeling position between his knees. He guided my head by the hair until my face was an inch from his cock. I opened my mouth and he pulled my face forward slipping his member into my mouth.

"Hands behind your back please. I like to end these little encounters on a positive note so let's play a little game. I shall recite a poem. It's a classic - 'The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock'. Your job is simple. Use your mouth to arouse me to the point where I lose the ability to coherently recite. It's a long poem so I shall be very disappointed if I make it to the end. In that event there will obviously be a need for more intensive training and the next time we meet there will be a punishment. Let us begin."

I slid my lips down his shaft. He started, "Let us go then, you and I..."

I'm not that fond of fellatio so I'm not a polished professional. I started slowly and kept pressure on the tender spot underneath the head. Not much effect. I sped up a bit and swirled my tongue around the tip when it was the only bit left in my mouth. That caused a bit of an intake of breath so I kept at it. I tried tilting my head to change the angle and sped up a bit more and he lost it. I tasted pre-cum and he was struggling with his recital. A couple more bobs of the head and I was rewarded with a mouthful of "happy ending". I swallowed - a first for me. Yesterday I might have gagged, but today I felt a quiet pride.

He pulled out and I showed off my empty mouth. Thin I started slowly licking him clean.

"Good girl," he said, sounding a bit out of breath. He softened quickly and with a smirk I popped him back into my mouth and waited. For a few minutes we didn't move. Then he took a deep breath and lifted my chin so he could look into my eyes.

"You are a quick study my Babylon. I should like another couple of hours here with your flesh. However, I have a meeting in less than a half hour. So, get yourself dressed."

We both stood. He bent down a bit and kissed me. Not just a peck this time. It was a lazy kiss of sated lovers and I glowed inside.

His phone chirped and broke the spell.

"My driver is downstairs. His name is Arno. He'll take you home or wherever you want to go. You can't miss him, he's six foot five and bald. He's the same fellow who will pick you up tomorrow. I'll tell him you'll be down in 10 minutes." His thumbs slid over the keys a bit and then he set the phone down and gave my butt a tender smack and said, "Get moving."

I looked at myself in the mirror as I dressed. It was me looking back, but not quite me. I had a glow of satisfaction and vulnerability. The smile was softer, the eyes brighter.

::

I left Simon in the room. He was going to shower. I stepped out of the elevator and there across the lobby was the unmistakeable bulk of Arno. As I walked past the bar, I saw Annie perched on a stool. She didn't look up from her phone and didn't see me, which was a bit of a relief since I wasn't in the mood for an inquisition about what I was doing slipping out of hotels in the late afternoon.

I slid into the car and pulled out my phone - six texts and two missed calls - all from Paul. I dropped it back in my purse and lay back against the leather seat. I felt I should be feeling a least a bit guilty cheating on him, but nothing.

All I wanted at that moment was a nice warm bath and a cool glass of chardonnay.

::

To be continued.

::

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Babylon Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds