Babysitter Ch. 2

I stood there feeling a little self conscious, feeling Mary's eyes on me, I turned to look at her and again she was looking me up and down, sending that warm tingle through me again, then she gestured to the couch, "Come sit with me" she said, a smile in her voice, "Francine told me that you're not a regular model and I couldn't believe that, you're so beautiful and polished, and handled all the outfits so well, she is so lucky to have had you, it made all the difference to the way I saw the costumes" she said.

I gulped, "Does that mean you're going to order from Francine and Jeremy?", I asked, and she grinned and nodded. I heard the shriek before I saw Francine come rushing across the floor with a short robe in her hands.

"You really mean that?" she asked Mary, and again Mary nodded, smiling, and turned to me.

"Thanks to your very beautiful, sexy model" she said, "I don't think anyone else could have carried them off the way she did, you should book her up permanently for your company, I know I would" and she leaned over and lightly brushed her lips over my cheeks. I felt my face flushing and I looked at Francine, and she was flushed too, then she seemed to snap out of it and handed me the robe.

"I think that deserves a drink for all of us" she said, then glanced sideways at me, a curious, almost pleading look in her eyes, "You will join us, wont you, Felicity?" she asked.

I stopped, halfway through slipping into the robe, "Well, I don't normally" I said, then grinned widely, "But as this is a special occasion, I'd love to drink a toast with you and Mary", then I gulped, and turned a flush coming to my face, "Oh , I'm sorry I hope you didn't mind me calling you Mary' I said.

She smiled warmly at me and relaxed into the couch cushions, slipping her legs up and tucking them underneath her, "Of course not" she almost purred, "The official duties are all over now, we can relax and have fun together, and I'd love you to call me Mary, you don't have to rush off do you?"

Francine arrived with our glasses and handed one to each of us, "Oh, no" she said with a laugh, "I arranged for Felicity to stay here tonight"

Mary's smile widened, and somehow the distance between us seemed to shrink, although I don't think either of us moved, "A babysitter, model" she said shaking her head and laughing lightly, "Whatever will you think of next Francine" and we both laughed along with her, and Francine sat down so I was between the two of them. She sat very close, and from time to time as the conversation roamed over the fashion industry and we moved to another drink and then another, her hands would brush over my back or my side or my leg, sending little chills all up and down my spine.

I thought she was getting a bit emboldened when I felt her hand slip onto my inner thigh and start to caress it, but when I looked down I realized it wasn't Francine at all, it was Mary. I gasped, and her hand hesitated, then after that momentary hesitation, it began to move again, circling and caressing my inner thigh. I watched it, almost hypnotized, knowing I should call a halt, but somehow not wanting to. I glanced sideways at Francine and saw with a start that she too was gazing down at Mary's hand stroking my inner thigh, gazing and smiling, smiling and running her tongue lightly over her lips. I turned slightly and looked across at Mary, and our eyes met, and there was a hotness in them, and an invitation, the same almost pleading invitation I'd seem in Francine's eyes that very first time. It was the moment of truth and I knew it, knew it and wanted it!

Slowly I let my legs fall apart, hearing the slight intake of breath from Francine, and seeing the quick spark of joyfulness that flickered through Mary's eyes. I expected to feel her hand immediately take the proffered opportunity and move straight to my eager young pussy, but instead it came up to cup my face and she pulled me forward gently and kissed me on the lips. A slow, gentle kiss that seemed to build and build and build, sending liquid fire coursing right though me. Then I felt hands on me, not Mary's which were still cupping my face, but Francine's, easing the robe from my shoulders and tugging it away, then moving to the clip of the almost see through bra and undoing it. I dropped my hands from Mary's neck where they seemed to have drifted of their own volition, to allow Francine to remove the bra completely.

Immediately one of Mary's hands dropped and started to cup and caress my breast, causing my body to jump and jerk and a moan of pleasure to seep from my throat into her hot, tantalizing mouth. Then I felt myself lifted slightly and Francine was peeling the panties from my body, leaving me totally naked, and a moment later Francine's hands were on me too, stroking and caressing me, and my body threatened to explode.

I guess Mary's and Francine's hands must have brushed close to my breast as they both sought to arouse and excite me, because she puled back from our kiss, leaving me slightly breathless, and glanced down, her eyes widening slightly, then smiling hotly as she saw my totally naked body. She glanced over at Francine and a silent message seemed to pass between them, and she stood up and started to take off her clothes.

We both watched as she disrobed, Francine's hands continuing to caress and excite my body, and when she was finished we both moaned with delight and pleasure. Mary was absolutely beautiful! High , firm breasts that were larger than both Francine's and mine, with nipples that seemed to stand out a mile, dark pink and juicy. She obviously worked out because there was hardly an ounce of unnecessary fat anywhere. But what caught my eye most, and sent massive shudders running through me was the fact that her pussy was completely bare! I'd never seen one like it, I could only gawk, and drool, god yes, I actually found myself drooling at the sight of it, so beautifully sculptured, like a work of art, with her glistening inner pink pussy lips showing and even a hint of her clitoris peeping through.

She stood for a moment, proudly displaying her beautiful naked body to us, enjoying the adoration and the lust she could see in our eyes, then she slid back onto the couch and took me in her arms and kissed me passionately. Her tongue darted between my lips like a butterfly searching for somewhere to land, flicking here and there in a wild abandoned dance, and my own tongue darted eagerly forward to dance with hers. I felt her breasts pressing against mine, her long, hard nipples boring into me like red hot pokers, and one of her hands slid between my legs to lightly caress my pussy lips. I shuddered and shook with the fire that was racing through me, then felt a movement, and from the corner of my eye saw Francine stand up and walk quickly from the room. I was shocked, had I upset or offended her? a small feeling of panic ran through me, and I shifted in Mary's arms as if trying to escape them.

Then I saw Francine again coming back into the room, carrying a large, long object, which she proceeded to lay out on the carpet in front of us. It was a square of fake fur in a strange black and white design, but it looked thick, soft and sensuous. Mary seemed to sense something was happening and pulled back to look around, her eyes widened and a hot, sultry smile creased her face, "Oh, Francine, how did you know? I've always wanted to make love on a fur rug, and now ... she looked from Francine to me and back ... now I have two of the most beautiful people I know to make love with me" she whispered, and slid from my arms down onto the rug and squirmed sensuously about on it. When she looked up again her eyes looked as if they were on fire, and she was breathing unevenly, "Hurry, please, I can't wait" she said, hotly.

But we did wait, waited for Francine to disrobe, watched her as her incredibly beautiful body was revealed, Mmmm, I shivered at the sight of her, remembering, those feeling of intense desire welling up in me again, then all three of us were naked on the rug, feeling its sensual fur feeling against our naked bodies and writhing around on it. For a moment it was a little chaotic, with three bodies squirming around, but then I was flat on my back, Mary and Francine kneeling either side of me, and they began, working instinctively like a well oiled team they began to make love to me, their lips and tongues searching out and caressing every conceivable part of my body, sending me into raptures over and over again.

They worked on my breasts until I thought they were going to explode, then took turns working on my overheated pussy. I was amazed at how different it felt when each of them was working on my pussy, Francine was slow and sensual whereas Mary was quick and darting, but the effect was the same from each, rapturous ecstasy as orgasm after orgasm ripped through me, sending me off to some distant Galaxy called satisfaction. Then I found myself on my own, and I turned over to see Mary and Francine entwined, their faces buried between each other's legs, moaning and shuddering as they brought the maximum pleasure possible to each other. Mary was the first to scream and buck into an orgasm, but Francine was only a heartbeat behind, and I watched as they shuddered and shook in each other's arms.

The sight excited and aroused me, and I found myself moving swiftly as they parted to bury my face in between Mary's thighs, licking and lapping at the cream that was pouring from her, loving the taste and the aroma, driving her up once again to a shuddering, shaking orgasm that poured more juices into my eager mouth. I was amazed at how sensuous her shaved pussy felt beneath my lips, at how incredible it felt to explore her sculptured lips and that extra long clitoris that I'd seen peeping through her pussy lips earlier. I felt Francine stroking and licking my pussy, and within minutes I was writhing and screaming through an orgasm again.

After that it became like a surreal dream, bodies, body parts and juice all mixed and mingled into an exotic cocktail of wild, unbridled passion that lasted almost the whole night, leaving the three of us sprawled exhausted, but blissfully happy, on the floor. We may have lain there all day if the phone hadn't rung at 9 0'clock, it was Jeremy advising that he was on his way home and would be there in about an hour. You have never seen such a mad scramble! But it was fun too, three naked females each trying to work out which panties were theirs, and taking every opportunity to 'accidentally' grab and grope as we did so, and it was three hot, happy, but somewhat flustered people that greeted Jeremy on his return, and he gave us a strange look before handing Jamie over to Francine to cuddle. His look turned to one of extreme joy when Francine revealed that they'd won an order from one of the biggest Boutique chains in the country, and I had a hard time escaping from his hug when he found out the important role I'd played in it, although Francine stuck strictly to the modeling role, much to my relief.

I left with their thanks and praises still ringing in my ears, watching as Mary herself left in her neat, compact convertible, seeing her smile and wave, and catching the kiss she blew as she drove away.

It had been a night to savor for a long, long while, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds