Back Door Woman: Sat. PM Ch. 02

God, I loved his touch. It made me do things, feel things. Ummm, sooooo good. I loved the way his barely scratchy face stubble felt as it grazed along my skin. My hand went between our chests, rubbing his up and down, enjoying the feeling of my fingers entangled in the curly chest and abdomen hair. The golden fuzz. The one thing I liked about the Barney Fife thinness was that it made his muscle definition so much more pronounced than usual. I turned my head and bit his arm. Not hard, but enough for him to react. He moved his head around to my side and bit me back, on the shoulder. My face was hot. Everything was hot. I was impatient. What was he waiting for? I wanted it now. I placed my lips on his left ear and whispered.

"Fuck me. Now." I felt the 'now' vaulting from my throat, demanding his attention.

Kiefer straightened up in front of me, staring deeply into my eyes. His were so blue, so smoky blue now. He glanced down, determining whether the counter's height had me appropriately positioned. It was a go. His gaze returned to my own, and he slowly, forcefully entered me. I gasped. He gasped. One of us. Both of us. I dunno.

It was beyond accurate description. The feeling. What words? What words? The sides, the lining, of my pussy, ultra sensitive. The feeling. The fullness. His cock scorching my insides. Branding me with his mark. His. His. His, it said. Yes, I know I'm yours. I know. Look in his eyes. Those blue eyes. What were they saying? You're mine, mine, mine. It will never be this good with anyone else. I know that, silly. I know. Shut up. Shut up your talking eyes and fuck me, please. No, look at my eyes, his eyes said. This is the way it is. You are mine.

My position on the counter allowed Kiefer to pound his cock into me at the most excruciatingly delicious angle. At times, Kiefer's hands were holding my hips. At others, they grasped the counter's edge. The cock still pounded. And it pounded and pounded. I wasn't moaning. I was grunting. Uh. Uh. Uh. Grunting with each pound that pushed and pulled my body back and forth on the edge of the counter. An observer at this point would have identified me as Raggedy Ann. Head lolling back. Tongue out, I'm sure. Grunt, grunt, grunt, Miss Piggy. Chin down to chest, chin back. Chin down, chin back as he bangs bangs bangs. God, god, god. Was it true? True? Did all people say god when they were dying or cuming? Was it true? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, god, godddddddddddddd. Our eyes locked. I talked to him, but I don't know if I was speaking. Cum to me, baby, in me. Cum, cum, cum. Fill me. Yes, I see you. Yes, I know, baby. I know. You're cuming, you're filling me. I see. I see you, baby.

My hands were locked on Kiefer's ass, one hand on each cheek. His muscles were tensed. Iron. He was feeling the immediate aftermath of orgasm. His arms were locked around me so tight I could barely breathe. Fuck it. Who needs breath? Hold me, sweet. Hold me tight. Don't let me go. Don't leave me forever. Forever. That word. So mean. So hurtful. Hold me.

Kiefer unwrapped his arms, pulled away. He looked at me. Questioningly. Why? What did he want? What? I buried my face in his chest. Nothing else to do when you're scorched. Nothing. Why must you see the brand on my face? In my eyes? Isn't it enough to just know? He placed his right hand under my chin and pulled my head up. But no, he wasn't looking for anything. He was smiling, laughing softly. Laughing at me. Laughing at me?

"Why are you laughing at me," I asked, befuddled. "Why?"

"I'm not laughin' at you, J," he soothed me. "I'm happy. Aren't you? You look happy," he emphasized the 'look.'

"Yesssss. Yesssss, I'm happy. So good. Sooooooooo good." I fell over on to him. Cheek on his shoulder. Don't move. Let me stay here. Forever. The 'f' word. Kiefer held me. Didn't move. I had time to recover. My feelings. Gathered. Whewwww. I pulled my head away and sat straight up. Kiefer looked at me. I spoke softly to him.

"That was incredible. That was, was, well, it just was," I said.

He smiled. Everything smiled. His eyes, his mouth, his whole face. I turned my upper body around to turn on the hot water faucet. Clean up a bit. Go to sleep. Sleep my last sound sleep by his side. Kiefer's hand reached around me, turned off the faucet.

"Why did you do that? I want to clean up."

"The shower, love. We're going into the shower," he directed.

I could only sit on the counter as he reached into the shower and turned on the faucets. God, where was he finding this strength. He was usually more spent than I. Oh. Ohhh. I understand now. The strength of the one saying goodbye. Bathe her. Ritual bath. Wash your hands, Pilate. Wash your hands. He turned and pulled me off the counter and into the shower stall.

My legs were weak at first, but the water helped in my revival. Washed in the water, saved by the blood. Why was my head singing. I soon recovered, partially, my physical strength, at least. No, Pilate. I will wash you. You will remember this washing.

My shower is large, a tiled bench on the rear wall. I guided Kiefer to that bench and sat him down. Warm water, spraying on my back. He didn't want this for some reason, he wanted up, wanted to wash me. I prevailed. Soap him. Lather him. Lath him. I began at his neck and slowly worked my way down his body- - - shoulders, collar bone, nipples, oh, so slowly, chest, tummy, tummy, yummy, navel, haunch bones. Down, down, down the thighs, his muscular, sensitive thighs. Palms caressing the outer thighs, stroking down, then up, then down, then up. Venus, was he moaning? Shit. My heart pounded. He was moaning. Palms to inner thighs, pushing them apart. Resistance. No, futile, Pilate, futile. They will be apart. Hold them apart.

My head went between his legs, and I began to bathe the soft, inner thigh flesh with my tongue. I licked until his body began to move, rock forward and back, forward and back on the bench. I moved my head to his knee and held the left leg where I could lap the flesh behind the knee. Ooooooooooo. Was that me moaning? No. Kiefer. Lick again. Behind the knee. Oooooooooo. Ooooooooooooo. Ooooooooooooo. Move to the flesh behind the right knee. Ooooooooooo. Oooooooooooo. Ooooooooooooooo, again. God, cock hard. Cock hard again so soon, so soon, so soon? Warm, warm water on my back. Am I dreaming, no, no, there it is. Is. Hard. Look at him, look. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. That was my voice. His head is back, back. His hips. Haunching, fucking the air. No, no air, please. Me, Me, Me. Fuck me.

My head moved back to Kiefer's inner thighs, but his hands, formerly on the bench at his sides, came up to my waist. Up we went, twirling, it seemed, in midair. My back faced the wall where Kiefer's back had been seconds before. A wonder. Wonder that you are ready so soon again, my love. Hair, capturing droplets of the water spray. Sparkling in the sun. No, no sun. The light in the shower. Mouth sucking my nipples, hard, hard. His tongue on my neck, in my mouth. My hands on his cock.

His cock. So hard, so ready. Smooth, rigid, hot. Hot with heat, hot with the spray of water dribbling over his shoulders and down his chest. Kiefer turned me around, bent me over. My forearms, resting on the tile bench supporting my upper body weight, my ass high in the air. Kiefer's head rested on my back, hugging me tightly to him. His cock thrust between my thighs, but did not enter me. His tongue moved down, down to my butt cheeks. He started lightly biting my ass. Here, there, here again. Bite. Bite. Drive me crazy.

"Fuck, me. Kiefer, fuck me now." My hand went behind me, grabbing his cock, trying to guide it inside me. He made me wait. Made me ask, tell him what I wanted.

"What do you want, J?" he growled in my left ear. "What do you want me to do?"

"Fuck me. I said it before."

"Why, J? Why do you want me to? What do you want?"

"In, me. In me, please. I want to feel it, feel you. Fuck me."

"Please?"

"Yes, please. Please."

His cock rammed inside me. Rammed. My body was propelled forwards, my forehead almost hit the tiled wall. Ram. Ram. Umm. Uhh. Umm. Uhh. More, please, more. Kiefer's cock was searing my insides. His hands were on my shoulders, then my waist, then my shoulders again. Holding me. Holding me down, holding me still, while he rammed me. Ohh, ohh, Where have you been? Where have you been for so long?

God, hot. My hand to my clit. Rubbing. Moving my body, back into his. Haunching into his body. His hands moving down to my pelvic bones. Holding them. Hard. Ramming into me like a spike into a railroad tie, a stake into a vampire's heart. Ram. His right hand found my left one. Replaced it. Searing me in two places, no, three at once. Fingers, cock, tongue on my neck. Ahhhh. Ahhhh. Ahhhh. Legs too weak. Weak.

"Come, baby, come," I pleaded to the tile wall. "Fill me. Fill me. I, I, I'mmmmmmmmmmm - - -"

I couldn't finish what I wanted to say. The orgasm was too strong. Racked my body for what seemed liked quarter of an hour, though I knew it was only seconds. Kiefer's hands returned to my pelvic bones, his cock still ramming, but slowing, slowing down. Grinding in large circles, the upward part of the arc literally lifting my body, my feet, off the shower's tile floor. Up. Uh. Up. Uh. Up. Uh. The 'uhs' becoming a duet, his and mine. His part softer, but singing never the less. Uh, uh, uh. Sing, baby, sing. Sing the duet. My feet were not on the floor. My ass was cupped into Kiefer's belly. We were melded together, melded, Vulcan mind meld, are you reading my mind, love, reading my mind?

We stayed in this 'c' shaped embrace for some time. Finally, without words, he released me and I rose and faced him. We kissed a long, slow, sweet kiss. I reached for the bar of soap. I lathered my hands and washed his genitals, not too fast, not too slow. Washing to cleanse, to communicate my care and affection for him, not to arouse. My turn. He washed me gently, delicately, as if I were a porcelain figurine. The feeling was exquisitely sweet, and bittersweet, considering that this might be the last time I felt such tenderness from him. Still not speaking, we stepped from the shower after Kiefer had turned the faucets off, ended the warm rain.

I took a towel from the rack and began to dry Kiefer's body. First his back, then his front, moving slowly, drying thoroughly each precious part. Our eyes stayed locked on one another as I finished drying his thighs, calves, feet. Kiefer pulled the other towel from the rack and began drying me. He started with my face, then neck, then my breasts and belly. We still stared. He turned me and dried my back and the backs of my legs. He walked around me this time rather than turning me and slowly dried my thighs, moving down to my feet. The towel finally found its way between my legs, and I closed my eyes as Kiefer dried me gently. When I reopened my eyes, he was smiling again.

"Ready for bed, J?" he asked.

"Um hum," I said sleepily. I was so relaxed, so ready to close my eyes.

I forced my eyes to remain open long enough to brush my teeth, a task I would have forgotten if Kiefer hadn't started for his toothbrush first. When we'd finished, we headed to bed. I tried to capture a clear picture of this moment and the ones leading up to it to keep in my memory scrapbook. So sleepy. No, remember this. This would be the last time we'd crawl in this bed together. The last time our bodies would slumber together. The last time I'd feel his skin, his body, touching mine while at rest. The last time to hear his slow, steady, soft breathing in my ear. No more being tickled awake at dawn or poked by Mr. Stiffy in the middle of the night. No more. Let it be. Say your let it be mantra and rest in his arms. There will be time for mourning when he is gone. For now, hold him, be held. Sleep the sleep of innocent babies. One more glorious morning to wake up to his silly grin. We settled into our familiar posture, my back to Kiefer's chest, my butt to his belly. His left arm fell over my side at my waist, his face in my hair. Good night, sweet prince. I hope my dreams are untroubled this night. And what of you, dear? Of what do you think? Dream? Or, do you?

"Good night, sweet pea," I said.

"G'night, J. Sleep tight."

"Um hmm. You, too."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 457 milliseconds