Back Seat Drivin'

"Clean yourself up Bud," she said with a smile. "I'm gonna take care of myself out here."

With that, she closed the door and left me alone again. I took a couple of tissues from the pile she gave me and attempted to wipe the residue of her cunt from my cock. Unfortunately, Sally's juices and my cum had transformed into some kind of glue, making the tissue stick to my cock. With the ability of a man born with ten thumbs, I fought to detach the offending material from myself. Minutes seemed to pass as a pile of white flakes built up on the floor of my brother's car. The mess that would have been left by the few drops of cum would have been better. Once again, my thoughts turned to Sally and what she might be doing outside by herself. Exiting the back seat as gracefully as I had more than likely entered, I tumbled out of the Buick. Still struggling to pull my pants up around my waist, I looked towards the front of the cars. Sally was squatting on her haunches, facing me. Her knees were spread far apart, her skirt still pulled up around her waist. A large spot of white fluid was on the ground between her feet. As another drop slowly oozed from her cunt and added to the total, Sally happily smiled up at me. A few silent seconds passed and then she looked between her legs, checking to see if any more cum would be slipping out of her. She reached between her legs with her hands and pulled the lips of her cunt apart. We both waited to see what would transpire. Nothing. She was empty.

"I guess I'm finished," she said looking up at me once again.

Taking some tissues she had buried in her collected skirt, Sally wiped her cunt. When she was finished, she placed the wad onto the puddle she had made. For some odd reason I thought that we shouldn't be littering like this, but which one of us would clean it up…and how? As I watched Sally stand up and begin to button her shirt, I realized that the four beers I had swallowed earlier were no longer in a liquid state. The raucous ride that my body had taken between her forty year olds' legs had transformed those 48 bitter ounces of fluid into an undeterminable amount of foam. A very volatile geyser was building inside of my stomach. I closed my eyes and leaned against my brother's car. I fought off the urge to upchuck as I sensed the world begin to spin once more. Luckily, I still had Sally on my side. I felt her soft hands hold onto my left arm, steadying the wobble I was starting to feel in my legs. The warm fingers of her right hand gently rubbed my neck.

"Open your eyes Bud," she said firmly. "Don't close them anymore. You'll just keep on losin' it if you do. Come on kid. You can get through this. Take some deep breaths."

I did as she said, blowing as much alcohol as I could out of my lungs with every breath I took. I didn't dare close my eyes, staring instead at the black night sky and its billions of stars. We stood there together for quite some time, Sally resting her head on my shoulder. The thrill of fucking a virgin teen-age boy, and the effects of a very satisfying orgasm or two, or three, had tired Sally to some degree too. Ultimately, the pressure inside my stomach began to subside, waiting for a better time to punish me for my indulgences on this night. Sally sensed my stabilized condition, knowing that I had better get home before my parents called the cops to start looking for me. She moved and stood in front of me, pressing her firm tits onto my chest. She let her hands drop down and gently began to rub my crotch. My now flaccid cock quickly responded to her touch. I soon had a hard-on that rivaled the one I had had when I pushed my cock as far as I could into her wet cunt. She expertly squeezed my shaft, letting an approving moan escape from her throat.

"You were very good Bud," she said, placing her face as close as she could to mine. "If I didn't know this was your first time, I'd swear that you've been fucking all those cute little high school girls that you ride on the school bus with. Next time I need a good fuck, I'm gonna come looking for you."

She gave my cock another firm squeeze and rubbed her tits against my chest. Not knowing how to answer such compliments, I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

"Maybe next time, I'll give you a blow job," she said smiling. "How does that sound Bud?"

"Sure," I said, not really knowing or caring what a blowjob was.

Sally then raised herself up on her tiptoes to give me a kiss. I surprised her, and myself, when I pushed my tongue into her mouth. I saw hers eyes widen as she quickly responded with her own tongue, pushing it past mine and into my mouth. I held her tightly in my arms as she put hers around my neck. I let my hands drop down to her ass, struggling to pull her skirt up. In no time I had her bare ass in my hands, pulling her cheeks apart as she had done to mine in the back seat of the Buick. She moaned approvingly as she felt her asshole open up, cooler outside air diving into her flared cavity. Had it not been for the sound of another passing car we might have found ourselves in the back seat of my brother's car again. Slowly, we both allowed our bodies to separate and the passion between us to subside. We both knew that tonight was not going to be a one-night thing. Somehow, very soon in the future, Sally would have my cock back inside of her cunt, filling her empty hole with the hot cum my balls would eagerly make for her.

I made it home without getting into trouble and thankfully no one was up waiting for me. However, it would have been nice to have had Sally there to help me when my stomach finally decided that it was time for me to pay for my excesses of the night by throwing the foaming beer inside of belly out as quickly as it could. I barely made it into the house and to the downstairs toilet when I began to spew beer out of my mouth the way Linda Blair pitched green goo all over the screen in "The Exorcist". As I weakly drove that porcelain bus down an imaginary "Indy" road course, I wondered whether my cock or my throat had more force behind their ejections of fluid on this Fourth of July morning. I prayed that it was my cock.

My brother found me sleeping downstairs on the bathroom floor very early the next morning. A strong nudge from his size 12 boots roused me from my almost comatose sleep.

"Must have been quite a night you had little brother," he said loudly. "There better not be any dents in my car."

I could only look painfully up at him. My tongue felt as if it had swollen to the size of a cow's; the inside of my mouth was full of cotton.

"Well, I guess you're almost a man now," he said smiling, gradually decreasing the volume of his baritone voice. "You still gotta' get your fuckin' cock inside of a good piece of pussy."

This time I smiled back at him, knowing that I had gotten past that obstacle with Sally last night. Instead of saying anything back, I gave him the finger. He laughed loudly as he left me lying there on the cold tile floor.

Sally was true to her promise. On the next holiday, the same group of people gathered for some beers in the parking lot again. For a second time, Sally and I were the last ones there. This time we sat in her car in the darkened parking lot while she gave me a blowjob. I came in less than a minute as the head of my cock convulsed wildly inside of her mouth. On that night, cum hit the back of her throat instead of the back walls of her cunt. There was also no need to worry about leaving a mess on the parking lot blacktop because Sally swallowed every drop of cum my cock pitched into her mouth. That was the last time we ever did anything in a car in the store parking lot. It was also the last time we stayed to drink with the rest of the workers. We would tell everyone that we were going home, heading off in our normal, different directions. When I was sure that no one would see, I would double back a different way and drive to Sally's house where she would be waiting eagerly for me. Fucking was a lot easier in her bed. And no, we didn't need a holiday to get together. In no time I was going over to Sally's house at least once a week. Between Christmas and New Years of that year I was in her bed, and inside of her cunt, every night.

I stayed at the store for almost another year, long enough to see Sally be promoted to supervisor of all cashiers when our former "super" retired. Attractive, business suits replaced her sexy, short skirts. Even though the hems were longer, Sally could still wiggle her ass pretty good. I've left the store for now to work part time in construction. The pay is a lot better, but the scenery is less than adequate. I've tried to be with Sally whenever I can, but her responsibilities at the store have decreased her availability to me. In fact, it's been almost a month since the two of us have been together in bed.

My brother's Buick finally ended up in the junkyard. Its suspension gave out on the highway while he was doing sixty, hauling a ton of bags of concrete mix. I did finally buy my own car, a small foreign model with only two front seats. That little car was great for high school, but college is starting in a couple of weeks. Next Friday I'm trading it in for a big Ford, (the kind the state troopers drive), with lots of room in back. By the way, it's a holiday weekend.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds